- The GhanThe morning started with us getting our bags ready for our trip on the Ghan. We had already been advised that our main bags would be stored for the duration of the journey and that we would only be able Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 13, 2015
- An Encounter with the Wildlife of the Northern TerritoriesToday we were off to the Litchfield National Park with a company called Walleroo Tours. The tone of the trip was set before we left our apartment as one of the things we were asked to bring with us was Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 13, 2015
- We made it to blue skies!Two days into our trip and we made it to blue skies! Yay.
We stopped at Gundagai the first night and did an overnight camp.
Now we are at the lovely Lane Cove Tourist Park, an oasis embedded in Sydney's suburbs.
Today Posted by flozzy76 in Carving Australia in Half! | Aug 12, 2015
- Temora tripMaking sure that we have everything we need! Posted by wozzabus in Adventures in the Wozzabus | Aug 12, 2015
- Broome Roads a lot busier and unfortunately hit a giant lizard crossing the road. Could not avoid the animal and stopped to check car and van for damage. All OK.
Our caravan site of choice was the PCYC dog friendly site Posted by Adlard Trip in Kimberly | Aug 12, 2015
- Porth Smith Caravan Park Our next stop was Port Smith Caravan Park down a well maintained red earth road at 35 kms per hour. Minutes from the beach is this lovely caravan park with good amenities and friendly roos and friendly staff. Very low Posted by Adlard Trip in Kimberly | Aug 12, 2015
- Ravensbourne National Park Walk - QLD
Enjoying a Saturday walk whilst staying in Cabarlah, Ann and I joined Drew and his two children, Sam and Chelsea, for a walk in the local rainforest.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jul 2, 2015
- Days 53 to 64Thurs 30 July
We left Derby fairly early and had an uneventful 222 km trip down to Broome. except for the fog which was quite thick.
So uneventful that we didn't take a single photo
Fri 31 July
We had the car serviced this Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Aug 10, 2015
- Out and about in Cabarlah - QLD
Some of the great experiences happen when you don't go looking for them.
Here are some highlights from a brief stay in Cabarlah that couldn't go un-blogged!
This view of Tabl Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jul 11, 2015
- Adventurous FourLeave Brisbane on the 11.8.2015 for Amsterdam. Posted by Nors Stephens in Europe trip | Aug 9, 2015
- Europe tripFinal days. Has come quickly. Barry arrived, problems with wi-fi bed time. Tomorrow so much to do. Trying to set this new blog up sorry if you get unwanted emails. Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Aug 9, 2015
- titlemain Posted by rowdytraveller in Canada Trip | Aug 8, 2015
- South Headland to Sandfire Roadhouse Left SH and headed North to Sandfire ROadhouse and an increase in temperature. Now nearly 30 degrees. Even more roadtrains and loads of caravans and offroad vehicles but good roads and good stopping places for us to rest and excersise Posted by Adlard Trip in Kimberly | Aug 8, 2015
- Munjina to South Headland Munjina to South Headland and getting warmer thank goodness! Roads busier with lots of road trains and caravans. Free range cows on side of the roads and many dead ones and expanded ones and the odd Kanagaroo.
Free camped at Posted by Adlard Trip in Kimberly | Aug 8, 2015
- Newman to Munjina Newman to Munjina and loads of slow road trains with four trailers and concentratin hard to stay on fairly narrow roads. Winding through gorges and much more hilly and great to see the hills Posted by Adlard Trip in Kimberly | Aug 8, 2015
- Karanjini National Park
Now we are still 1600 kms away from Perth, but we were told about this place that it is a must do! Many people said these are the most spectacular gorges in all of Australia. So the expectations were high! Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Aug 7, 2015
- Port Hedland Port Hedland is a shipping port, with Iron ore and many other minerals being shipped overseas from here. There is not much else in the town, but the seeing the ships coming and going is quite interesting. They have the Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Aug 7, 2015
- Holeing up Beachside Hello strangers. Thank you for all of the expressed concern after the last post. It's lovely to know we have supporters!
So after all of that drama, we are now safely ensconced in Port Macquarie, on the east coast. It's Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Aug 7, 2015
- vulontary bankruptcy sunshine coastNeed Bankruptcy Advice – Sunshine Coast
Bankruptcy Sunshine Coast
If you would like some free bankruptcy advice?
Are you wondering if you will ever be debt free again? If you are considering bankruptcy and think it might be your only option. We h Posted by keithlynmyer in bankruptcy experts | Aug 6, 2015
- 12. Beaches, Beautiful BeachesWe reach Derby. It’s the western end of the Kimberley’s Gibb River Road and it’s where we hit the west coast of Australia. But it’s not what you would term a beach town. That awaits us further south. But Derby Posted by Outbackaus in Two Kiwis Go Outback | Aug 6, 2015
- 11. Difficulties with DieselAs we leave Kununarra, Fiona throws a last piece of advice at us. “Fill up the vehicles at Doon Doon. Even if you don’t need a lot, fill them up. I’ve been through Halls Creek when there is no diesel.” Posted by Outbackaus in Two Kiwis Go Outback | Aug 6, 2015
- Newman to Munjina Arrived Newman mid afternoon and a very big site with 600 FIFO (fly in fly out) mine workers staying. Walked into town to do some shopping and dogs finally let off lead to run in the park. We have to Posted by Adlard Trip in Kimberly | Aug 6, 2015
- Mt Magnet to MeekatharraCampsite at Mount Magnet on the main drag and thoroughfare for heavy lorries all night long. Site was basic and ablution block quite new and some photos of this site.
Up early to drive to Meekatharra approx 200 ks and Posted by Adlard Trip in Kimberly | Aug 6, 2015
- Last Sleep!We feel like we have been away for six months and finally our last night in the caravan us here.
The Bendigo market was a little disappointing because there were not many stalls there - I think the massive downpour overnight Posted by BazandMaz in Back to the Outback | Aug 5, 2015
- Coral Bay and CarnarvonLeaving Exmouth, we drove down to Coral Bay - the base of the Ningaloo Reef. Our campsite was just over the road from the beach - Coral Bay is a tiny village - basically supporting tourism for the reef Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Aug 5, 2015