- Outback Life in 2016Hi all. Been a little while since I posted here but not too much to report. Outback life is still a strange mix of surreal and mundane. My daily job is fairly boring but it's nice to meet lots of Posted by JustJen in Australia | Jan 13, 2016
- Eyre PeninsulaPast Ceduna, you can either go straight across to Port Agusta or down to the Tuna fishing town of Port Lincoln. That would be a huge detour for us, so we decided not to go there. Instead, we just drove Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jan 12, 2016
- The Nullarbor!
Today is all about making ourselves ready for crossing the Nullarbor. We have to say goodbye to Romy and Layton, stock up food and water for a couple of weeks (you never know what happens), fuel up, have a good Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jan 12, 2016
- Day 6 - Mareeba, Granite Gorge, Barron Falls, Cairns
We set off to see the local rock wallabies, another tip I read about on a blog post when I researched about what to see around Cairns. It's Kev's first time in the front seat of the Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Jan 12, 2016
- BACK IN FIVE!!!Finalmente dopo ben 5 anni c'è l'ho fatta!!!!!!!!
Sono tornata in AUSTRALIAAAAAAA!!!!!! Un sogno che diventa realtà!!!
Devo dire che avevo un po' di dubbi prima della partenza... Pensavo "e se trovo tutto diverso e non mi piace più come una volta????" Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Jan 12, 2016
- Day 5 - Port Douglas markets, Mossman Gorge
The night brought some crazy tropical wetness. Basically it rained throughout the whole night, we were glad to be in a Van and not a tent - our usual holiday set up. What a surprise to see Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Jan 11, 2016
- Day 4 - Flight No. 4 Melbourne-Cairns, Port Douglas
Need to get up early in order to drop off the car and catch our flight to Cairns. We leave Blackburn on time, drop off our key at Gary's, we wave good bye and thank you to Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Jan 30, 2016
- Day 66 - Back to Perth (Fremantle)Nous finissons la route pour Perth le matin et nous retournons la voiture. Nous avons parcouru 1,500km environ pendant une semaine. Nous prenons ensuite le train régional pour la ville de Fremantle, avec une architecture coloniale. La ville est vivante Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 11, 2016
- Days 64 & 65 - From Pemberton to AlbanyPemberton
Les attractions principales de Pemberton, ce sont les parcs nationaux. Et il est possible de grimper 3 arbres (espèce Karri) à l’aide de pics en métal plantés dans les troncs (activité déconseillée à ceux qui ont peur du vide ou Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 11, 2016
- Days 61 to 63 - Margaret River and Cape LeeuwinPremier jour
Aujourd’hui, c’est journée surf et route des vins. Incompatibles ? Nan…
Sur les conseils d’un expatrié français, nous passons la journée avec Paul, un Australien qui aime le surf évidemment. Nous passons la matinée sur la plage, il Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 10, 2016
Everyone speaks fantastic English with hardly any accent all throughout Iceland and Scandanavia. Very easy for English speaking Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 10, 2016
- 7th January 2016 - SydneyI've been caught off guard today. I had a plan, then I woke up and the sun was out!! My new plan involves a visit to the Botanical Gardens, which are free......note to Kew...and just around the corner! This is Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Jan 10, 2016
- Byron BayIt’s been a while since we posted anything here - seems work etc gets in the way, however we won’t let it stop us from going away an visiting amazing places. This Christmas was our third Christmas away from home Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Jan 10, 2016
- Day Two @ SeaOur position this morning is off the coast of Western Australian approximately due West of Carnarvon. The sea is calm, the breeze is light and the temperature is mild. There's a solid overcast which blotted out the sunrise Posted by greynomadm in 2016-01 Indian Ocean | Jan 10, 2016
- Day 3 - Great Ocean Road
Kevin wakes up with a bleeding nose, so that makes me unsure of the big day ahead of us. Not that it's a good thing that he bled like someone punched him in the face, but it Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Jan 9, 2016
- Testingsee if you can reply
Posted by leilamuthu in Travellin' | Jan 9, 2016
- First Sea Day of ManyWoke up to greet the sun but there was nothing but clouds on the horizon. Managed some laps before joining Jenny for breakfast. Looks like our Anniversary is going to be celebrated tonight. We have the sign Posted by greynomadm in 2016-01 Indian Ocean | Jan 9, 2016
- OK fine=====sfsf=====bb[[sdsd[code][/code]]] Posted by bohwaz in Test one two | Jan 9, 2016
- Canberra to FremantleToday's travel started at 07:00 when Natalie picked us up to transport us to the Canberra Airport. The next element was a flight from Canberra to Melbourne departed at 09:00 and landed about an hour later. A lengthy Posted by greynomadm in 2016-01 Indian Ocean | Jan 8, 2016
- Sydney to Canberra - Friday, 8 January 2016We both had a pretty good night's sleep. We woke up once at about 3 am and then went straight back to sleep.
Set the alarm for 7 am, showered, dressed and on our way to breakfast, took our big Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 8, 2016
- Great Ocean WalkThis afternoon started the first section of our hike on the Great Ocean Walk, from Castle Cove to Johanna Beach.
Weather has been warm and mostly sunny, quite nice with the ocean breeze.
The lodge is a short distance from Johanna Beach, Posted by steved64 in Intel Sabbatical #3 | Jan 7, 2016
- Days 59 & 60 - From Perth to Margaret RiverNous louons une voiture pour visiter la partie sud de Perth. 1er arrêt : Busselton. Cette ville est connue pour avoir le plus grand ponton en bois de l’hémisphère sud (oui… c’est un peu de la triche, la compétition n’est Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 7, 2016
- 4th - 6th January - SydneySometimes I feel like there's a little cloud above me that follows me everywhere i go just because I'm British. ....its raining. ..again! I saw Mr Sun briefly, then Mr Raincloud realised I was here shoved him out the way!! Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Jan 7, 2016
- Packed and ReadyJust on 24 hours until we board the aircraft for our flight to Perth and the start of the cruise. Our bags are packed with clothing suitable for the climate we're expecting, part of it tropical and a bit Posted by greynomadm in 2016-01 Indian Ocean | Jan 6, 2016
- #blinddatewithlifeWell...finally, here we are. You may be asking yourself, "who is we?" As my darling Mum would say, "me and the frog in my pocket." And that's about right, because that's all I've got right now...the courage Posted by Charlea in Blind Date with Life | Jan 5, 2016