- We Moved.We had a week at Lake Bonney, which is at Barmera. We now have a new most favourite place to camp. The first night at Barmera we stayed at the RV camp, which is on the soccer grounds. Posted by BazandMaz in Back to the Outback | Jun 18, 2015
- Kiama Coast Walk - NSW
I caught the train up to Minnamurra and walked the 13miles back.
I was taken about by the ticket machine o Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | May 12, 2015
- Diamond Beach - NSW
About 3.5hrs north of Sydney is a small coastal town called Diamond Beach, and as the name suggests it has the most magnificent beach.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jun 3, 2015
- Carl's Pale Blue Dot[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmP4Xzt0rN4]] Posted by Sean Loye in Checking out the Pale Blue Dot | Jun 17, 2015
- Travel MapHere is a map of our trip Posted by Sean Loye in Checking out the Pale Blue Dot | Jun 17, 2015
- It was a Seemingly Simple QuestionReal interaction I just had:
I walked into a super market on the way back from class because I was (and still am) craving mac n' cheese. I had doubts that they would have it because the super market was small. Posted by ledodge in Australian Adventures | Jun 16, 2015
- Days 7, 8, 9 and 10
Sunday June 14 2015. We left Menindee at about 9.00 am and drove towards Broken Hill. There is very little to report today except that an emu ran out on the road right into the rear end of Rons car; Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Jun 16, 2015
- Kakadu - Day EightDistance Travelled 198Km
Diesel Price $1.50 Litre
Today's adventure was to The Ubirr Rock Art Site. Ubirr is right on the edge of Arnhem Land and near Oenpelli. This is place I have longed to visit, since my term working in Posted by ianarelle in Our Outback Adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Litchfield National Park - Day TenDiesel ( Batchelor) $1.59 / litre
Distance travelled 200km
Today a slow start before making our way out to Wangi Falls. Lots of people, but a tranquil place. These falls are about 125 metres tall with a pool t the bottom in Posted by ianarelle in Our Outback Adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Bungle Bungles - Purnululu National ParkAfter our early morning visit to Parrys Lagoon to bird watch, we retraced our footsteps till we reached the junction of the Victoria and Great Northern Highways and headed south. Some of the highway was wide and excellent (till Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Jun 16, 2015
- Kakadu to Litchfield - Day NineDistance travelled 400km June 15, 2015
Today we bid farewell to Kakadu and headed south down the Kakadu Highway.
The changes in Kakadu as we headed south was amazing, different flora, colors of the sand and this was also reflected in Posted by ianarelle in Our Outback Adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Disrupted WeekendThe last week or so was pretty 'normal' until I returned from my walk on Sunday.
===Sunday, 14 June 2015===
After my shower and breakfast I began to feel dizzy, unsteady and everything went fuzzy. This was topped off Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Jun 16, 2015
- On the countdownAll of a sudden the time to departure is coming quickly, after making the first bookings over a year ago. We leave late on the evening of the 27th June for Hong Kong for four nights before heading into Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jun 15, 2015
- Mt. IsaSo now we are at Mt. Isa, where there is a town just in front of the Lead, Copper, Zinc and Silver mine which is still active. And the mine is literally in the middle of the town (looks pretty Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 15, 2015
Wake up, breakfast and ready to go for 300 kms to the next town! Took us about 3 hours and not much excitement, except a road train. Here in many parts of the road, there is only one lane, so Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 15, 2015
- Croydon - Normanton
We arrived early in Croydon and had breakfast at the dam. Then we went into town and saw a movie about the history of the town and visited some of the historic buildings. We then went for Normanton, which we Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 15, 2015
- Undara Lavatubes - Georgetown
The next day we drove to the Undara NP, where a volcano erupted with the lava oozing through riverbeds and as the edges of the lava cooled down, it created tubes through which the hot molten lava still flowed. These Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 15, 2015
- Ravenshoe - Mt Garnet - Innot Hot Springs
In Ravenshoe we arrived early morning and had breakfast in the rain. Then we went to the info centre which had an excellent display on the aborigines in the region. By noon the weather was better and we left, went Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 15, 2015
- Atherthon Tablelands - revisited
So to get to the Northern Territories (NT from now) we have to go again through the Tablelands, remember the way with all the waterfalls ;). In Mareeba, that had a splendid heritage museum out at the information centre, but Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 15, 2015
- Wetsuits are FlatteringThis is the part where I'm in Melbourne by myself waiting to go diving with the sharks. Call me adventurous. After I got cleared by the dive doctor, I made my way over to the aquarium. By the way, as Posted by ledodge in Australian Adventures | Jun 15, 2015
- Catch-up and MelbourneI felt like a real adult this weekend. I made it to Melbourne with two of my apartment mates and made it back on my own after diving with the sharks. I'm pretty much known on my trip as "most Posted by ledodge in Australian Adventures | Jun 15, 2015
- Lane Poole Reserve (1)With a long weekend approaching... Nil other commitments for myself and kids... (No such luck for Hubby unfortunately. He had to work the Monday public holiday)... And no real rain predicted... the constant, slowly smoldering thought Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Jun 15, 2015
- Touring Choir Concert Friday June 12The Ascham Touring Choir topped off a week of amazing performances with a fabulous concert on Friday June 12 in the Drama Studio at Ascham. The choir was dazzling in their recently acquired performance uniforms which were beautifully set off Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jun 15, 2015
- Cruise Travel Insurance Problems -Youtube link==[[https://youtu.be/rriSMI87S1Y|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Jun 14, 2015
- Buying a car in the USI have read quite a number of posts about the subject thanks to vegasmike6 on the TP blog site.
I believe I need to have a conversation with vegasmike6 to iron out the wrinkles!
If you're out there vegasmike6 I would appreciate Posted by tbird66 in Buy a car in the US | Jun 14, 2015