- Cairns - Michaelmas CaySat Sept 19
An amazing day on the water! We took an all day cruise with Ocean Spirit on a large catamarin, leaving Cairns at 8:30 am for Michaelmas Cay, a small, reef sand island perched on the western tip Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 19, 2015
- Wildflowers - Albany to Wave RockThis is a selection of wildflowers from Albany to Wave Rock - most of them were taken in the area around Kojonup - a wildflower "hot spot". Some are of the same species - but may be a different Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Sep 18, 2015
- Cairns - KurandaCairns (pronounced Cannes), termed the northern tropics of Queensland, is now a bustling town on the ocean and a drop off point for tours to the Great Barrier Reef. That tour we are taking tomorrow, Saturday.
Today we went to the Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 18, 2015
- Please pass the tomato sauce Brisbane (not "briz-BAYNE", more like "BRIZ-bhn." Try saying it without the A) is Australia's third largest city, and the largest in the state of Queensland. When we walked around it on Tuesday we found it was nice and quite hopping Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Sep 18, 2015
- Albany to Wave Rock, HydenWe left Albany in overcast and increasingly showery weather- heading to the Porongurup National Park and hoping to do the Castle Rock walk. The weather made the decision for us and we only did a couple of short Posted by 2015MADvan in 2015 Travels of MADvanWA | Sep 18, 2015
- Bankruptcy specialist in sunshine coast
Need Bankruptcy Advice – Sunshine Coast
Bankruptcy Sunshine Coast
If you would like some free bankruptcy advice?
Are you wondering if you will ever be debt free again? If you are considering bankruptcy and think it might be your Posted by keithlynmyer in Bankruptcy experts in sunshine coast | Sep 17, 2015
- PreparationHi All,
Welcome to our Travel Blog! Here you will be able to stay updated on the progress of our trip and any experiences we've had while we're away.
It's only a couple of months before we head off, and Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Sep 17, 2015
- Margaret River, WAToday was our latest start ever.... We left our camp site at 1130am, we must be getting used to WA time! 😀
We made our way to Lake Cave along the coastal road Which had stunning scenery (once again). Here are Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 17, 2015
- Head in the Clouds
I think that both of us had felt so comfortable staying with Richard and Cheryl that it was going to be sad to leave. Prior to being there I had gone off staying in B & B's Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 17, 2015
- Rain Forest and Waterfalls
We had a really comfortable nights sleep in our Tambourine Mountain accommodation. The haze which had partially obscured the view from our room when we arrived had cleared quite a l Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 17, 2015
- A Detour to Tambourine Mountain
Sadly it was time to leave our lovely Balinese style accommodation in order to make our way north west towards Tambourine Mountain. As if to say goodbye a water dragon joined me in o Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 16, 2015
- Sunshine Coast on my shouldersSaying goodbye to Jane in Sydney meant saying hello to Rebecca in Brisbane. Rebecca and I worked together on Mackinac Island in Michigan three years ago, and she made the silly mistake of offering to meet me if I ever Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Sep 16, 2015
- Continuing adventures in and around Brisbane
Sunday Sept 13 - Wednesday Sept 16
Until we began planning this trip we had heard very little of Brisbane. B Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 16, 2015
- Augusta, WAOn the way to Augusta, we travelled through beautiful Karri tree forests and arrived at the Gloucester tree which is a famous tree that you can climb. It was originally used as a fire lookout but today is a tourist Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 16, 2015
- 2 days to goToday we had a busy day shopping for last minute items that we think we might need. Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Sep 16, 2015
- Ready to RollThe important item is our passport & our travel documents.
Posted by WalandLyn in Cruise2015 | Sep 15, 2015
- Byron Bay Beachside
I woke up having had a great nights sleep, kept cool in the Byron Bay warmth by the ceiling fan in the bedroom. The bathroom arrangements in our accommodation was a little strange in Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 15, 2015
- Adieu to PortSUCH SADNESS
Time has crept up on us, and suddenly we're staring at our final days in Port Macquarie/Telegraph Point.
HOW CAN THIS BE
Tuesday we stayed at home and did some odd jobs around Jane's. Sadly it took me twenty minutes to Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Sep 15, 2015
- Melbourne AquariumWe (Chris, Jill and me) made our way to the Melbourne Aquarium
Besides li Posted by May Leona in This is aussome! | Sep 8, 2015
- Whitsunday Magic - QLD
Just off the beach at Cannonvale, you can't help but notice this grand old lady, shipwrecked and lying on her side in the sand.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Whitsunday Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 27, 2015
- Busselton and the South West We did this whole Cape to Cape area in about 3 days. Started in Busselton, where it was super windy (normally it’s calm) and even the 2km Jetty was
Margaret River, Cape Naturaliste, Cape Leeuwin, Augusta…closed. We didn’t do much Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 15, 2015
- Airlie Beach - QLD
Next stop on my travels north was a destination I'd been waiting to get to, and had no plans onwards - Airlie Beach.
I was staying at Bush Village, Cabins, paying Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Aug 24, 2015
- Quinninup, WAEmo REALLY wanted to join us for breakfast in the van, but we figured there wasn't enough room for 2 people, a giant schnauzer and an emu!
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by vancoops in South Western Australia | Sep 14, 2015
Monday Sept 14/15
We left Vancouver on Friday evening and 24 hours later were in our hotel in Brisbane, but it was Sunday at noon! The flight to Sydney was better than we both a Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 14, 2015
- Scuba graduationSome of you may recall my first post about Scuba. Thank you for your concern, I have regained my composure. Emotions were running high that day ;)
But we finished! Rick took us back out on the Monday after we got Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Sep 14, 2015