- Day 15: Tumby Bay and Second CreekZayney was not impressed to be leaving the beach at Port Gibbon, but we did promise her more sand and sea! She was not disappointed, as we stopped at Arno Bay and then Tumby Bay for lunch and went for Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 14, 2013
- Before we leaveHey all, just checking that this all works and letting you know Jo and I will try to keep this updated while we're in Europe to keep you updated on where we are and what we're doing Posted by NickandJo in Nick and Jo Europe 2013 | Nov 14, 2013
- Tour of Uluru; Ayers Rock and Aliens?? Northern Territory
The needle of the petrol dial was shivering into red; sweat dripped down my head, making a brief coolant on my exhausted face. Vanessa was fast asleep; still red in her subconsciousness fr Posted by Brighterside in Journal of an Eccentric Traveller | Nov 13, 2013
- Day14: Port GibbonAnother lovely day at the beach and exploring Point Gibbon's sand dunes.
We went for our morning walk along the beach, where Zayney runs a bit crazy playing in the sand, running into the water and chasing sea gulls. Here Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 13, 2013
- Day 13: Port Gibbon[img=h Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 12, 2013
- Exactly where you are supposed to be.You may have heard of her. Her name is Cally Tinkess and she has been my partner in crime for the last three months traveling Australia. She's the one that keeps me sane, justifies my adventures, and big expenditures. She Posted by krose4017 in Land of OZ | Nov 11, 2013
- Noosa National ParkFriday 8th
Today we had decided to visit the Noosa National Park and we all jumped in the ute and headed in to Noosa and found a solitary car park at the start of the walk. There were people of all Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 11, 2013
- TewantinThursday 7th
Almost done the hard stuff and now it was my turn to sort out some gear however, that was a pretty short one as I tend not to do stuff before it is needed after returning from our camping Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 11, 2013
- TewantinTuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th
The weather pattern looks like the rainy season may be taking shape, and the rather misnamed ‘Sunshine’ Coast was very often subject to rain so we made plans to get the chores out of the way Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Nov 11, 2013
- Billabong Roadhouse II – Miese Laune, MotteEine üble Woche, die vermaledeite Monotonie, das gedankenbefreite Abarbeiten, bringen mich in entsetzlich miese Launen. Mir fehlt die Kraft mich wegzudenken, so arbeite ich bei voller Gegenwart, bin ganz da, muss jeden Tag ertragen. Dazu noch die neue Köc Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Nov 11, 2013
- Day 12: Whyalla to Port GibbonWe'll after a false set up on the foreshore last night, here is the site we ended up on away from all that wind:
We spent some time in Whyalla catching up on supplie Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 11, 2013
- Bangkok and Sydney!Hi there! Greetings from Sydney, Australia’s global city.
Much has happened since my last post... Here's a quick update.
Our first day in Bangkok was a fun introduction to the city: our teachers had organized an “amazing race” for us around Bangkok! Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Nov 10, 2013
- If we could go back & do it all over again, we wouldHello Belgium!
First of all we want to apologize as keeping up with our blog has proven to be more difficult than initially anticipated ;). But finally here we are again with our last Aussie blogpost of our final month in Posted by BCRD in Travellers' Tales on Aussie & Kiwi Turf | Nov 10, 2013
- Just checkingHi All
Just making sure this one works
Saw that Judy had logged in
Carol Posted by mysrilanka13 in My Sri Lanka | Nov 10, 2013
- Horseback Winery TourAt the same time I was looking for different things to do on Groupon, an offer popped up for Horseback Winery Tour. Now you might think having a drink whilst being on a horse is a recipe for disaster but Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Nov 10, 2013
- Rock Tour! Part 3!The moment we had all been waiting for had arrived, we were going to visit Uluru (Ayers Rock).
This was the reason we had come to the Red Centre and the sight Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Nov 10, 2013
- Trip1 This was the shakedown trip for our new Bushtracker caravan
First stop was a free camp at Bowenville
Next stop was Glebe Weir near Taroom, it was being drained for irrigation for the near- Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Nov 10, 2013
- Day 11: Port Broughton to WhyallaToday we travelled via Port Pirie, Port Germein, Port Augusta to Whyalla.
We stopped for some time at Port Germein where we walked along the jetty. It is purportedly the longest jetty in the Southern Hemisphere at 1.7kms long.
Here are Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 10, 2013
- Billabong Roadhouse II – Flache GedankenGedanke, wandle dich! Setz dich zur Wehr! Wo ich früher den absinkenden Gedanken des Tages der letzten Fehlmessung, dem neuen experimentellen Aufbau, einem neuen, zickigen Laser, oder der Frage, warum das Verhältnis der thermischen Energie in vertikaler u Posted by Jenlain in Andreas' passage | Nov 9, 2013
- DEPOSITPaid for our cruise deposit and Paris accommodation today Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Nov 9, 2013
- Flights booked and Itinerary receivedToday we received our itinerary from Jacinta ... all very exciting now.
3 Pages long!
ETIHAD FLIGHT 473 - Depart BRISBANE on 9 June at 1245pm - Via SINGAPORE - Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Nov 9, 2013
- Tamar Valley Experiences* [[http://www.parks.tas.gov.au/index.aspx?base=4124|Tamar River Conservation Area]]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by Goannaray in Tasmania in Winter with 2 Toddlers...!? | Nov 9, 2013
- Visit to Jenolan CavesWe packed so much in our visit to the Blue Mountains. One of the places we visited was the Jenolan Caves not too far from Katoomba. The road to Jenolan Caves is narrow and in a couple of spots it Posted by djrussell in Awesome Australia! | Nov 8, 2013
- Day 10: Edithburgh to Port BroughtonHere are our usual departure photos, leaving Edithburgh:
It was a pretty easy driv Posted by vancoops in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia | Nov 8, 2013
- Trip to the Blue MountainsGlenda and I drove to the Blue Mountains area for a couple of days visiting the sights around Katoomba, Leura, and the Jenolan Caves. Well...actually Glenda did the driving and I viewed the sights on the way to our destination Posted by djrussell in Awesome Australia! | Nov 8, 2013