- Big Bend Lookout on the Murray to Mildura
Day 18 Big Bend Lookout on the Murray to Martins Bend near Berri
What a rough night it was last night. During the night a VERY heavy wind came up and really shook the Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Apr 3, 2014
- Chapter 16 (The Final One): Sadly leaving the summer behind!Der Tag unseres Aufbruchs aus dem unterm Strich wohl schönsten auf unserer Reise besuchten Flecken Erde, dem Leeuwin-Naturaliste Nationalpark, wurde eine Fahrt in den Sonnenschein. Der Regen nahm bald ein Ende, ging in Margaret River in normale Bewölkung Posted by NoUturners in Let's do summer ... | Apr 2, 2014
- Melbourne and last week of AustraliaFlew to Melbourne from Cairns which took around 3 and half hours, so not too long.
When got to Melbourne had a day to catch up with my friends and also buy a few last minute things before renting a car Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2013 | Apr 2, 2014
- EmeraldWednesday 2 April 2014
Music does bring people together. We were sitting at the picnic shelter at the dam this morning and practicing, when a van full of people pulled up and a lady jumped out and said "Hey Mr Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Apr 1, 2014
- EmeraldMonday 31 March 2014
We've gotten into a bit of a routine over the last few days (which is nice). Get up have brekky, take our waste to the dump spot in Emerald then have a coffee at Gloria Jeans Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Apr 1, 2014
- Adelaide to Big Bend Lookout at Nildottie
Day 16 Adelaide to Langhorne Creek
After 3 nights in Adelaide, we drove down to Victor Harbour which is a beautiful old town which was once a whaling station. We had a look at the horse Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Mar 31, 2014
Posted by Me.Donna in My Travels | Mar 31, 2014
- Trip 4Trip 4 Darling River Run
The reason for such an early in the year trip was my father’s 90th birthday, the party was not held on his actual birthday 25/1/14 because it is the Australia day long weekend, so it Posted by Rontatts in SIDETRACKED | Mar 31, 2014
- Pre Planning - 3 Months to goThe passports are ordered, the flights & accommodation booked & Brigitte told, 3 months & counting! Posted by NicholasCook in Cook Family - Europe 2014 | Mar 30, 2014
- NarrabriWe decided to go to Narrabri last Sunday.
Narrabri is a little country town about 1 hour away from Moree.
We went to the information centre to see what there was to see (not much).
I took these photos while we were Posted by mortstravels in Living our Dream | Mar 30, 2014
- Days 14 - 15
Day 14 – In Adelaide
This morning we took both vehicles and drove into Adelaide City. We parked behind the Adelaide High School. It was a bit of a long walk into the city centre.
We wa Posted by Bobnhiroe in 2014 Trip to Victoria | Mar 29, 2014
- Rockhampton > EmeraldWednesday 26 March 2014
Second day of heavy rain today, and we had to pack up and move on. We followed the yellow brick road to Emerald City ... well not really, but we are at Emerald now. We spent some Posted by jamison 2014 in Mike and Wendy's Gap Year | Mar 29, 2014
- No shirt, no shoes and you still get service in QueenslandWe flew out of Bangkok, had a quick stopover in Singapore and then arrived in the Gold Coast. The first thing we noticed was how expensive it was - $6 for a cup of airport coffee and not very Posted by Octobrianna in Can We Cope Man? | Mar 29, 2014
- Welcome to my world...Okay. So I stumbled upon this website perhaps an hour ago, and now I have logged most of our trip and find myself doing something I thought I would never be interesting enough to embark on... I am creating Posted by liseylou in The Richo Family Work Trip | Mar 29, 2014
- Departure DayWe head off from Sydney around 1100 am on the 1st April - no, not an 'april fool', just the first day that Qantas had available for departure. Posted by OMGICBWSSMOTH in David and Sandys Grand Tour | Mar 29, 2014
- Time has come...Yes, I'm here at the airport...and it doesn't matter who I see off, family friends or myself I always cry! Today was no exception...hahaha. Usually tears of joy and happiness not sadness.
Walking through the departure portal echoed a Posted by kim.hill in Finding our Way... | Mar 28, 2014
- 27 Mar Margaret RiverThe house we're staying at, designed by Pamela the architect owner, it's very big
[img Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Mar 28, 2014
- The PilbarraWe have parked up our van at Karratha for the last few days, where we have managed to stock up on supplies and have a look at the local town.
Our van got left behind for some more adventurous touring as Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Mar 28, 2014
- McLaren Vale and the Fleurieu PeninsulaOur first drive was to McLaren Vale, just 40 km south of Adelaide. We thought we would do a couple of short trips so we know everything is OK. And it is. What a nice little town, nestled somewhere Posted by Crazy Poupes in Second Time Around! | Mar 28, 2014
- Chapter 15: Having locals over for lunch and dinnerDa saßen wir nun tatsächlich so kurz vor unserem Ziel doch noch unter unserer Plane, um den doch noch eingetroffenen Regen (den ersten seit unserer Ankunft Anfang Jänner), den der Himmel über dem traumhaft schönen Südwesten Australiens auf uns niederließ, Posted by NoUturners in Let's do summer ... | Mar 27, 2014
- Off Again6 weeks today we are off.
John & Marilyn are here for the week before John goes home to Tasmania tomorrow but Marilyn will stay on until
Had a day at Abbotsford Wednesday (went by train/ferry even in the rain). It Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Mar 27, 2014
- One more sleep...OMG, one more sleep...
The last week has been manic, juggling work, packing and re-packing, visiting family, dinner with friends, organising money and trying to find and buy the final 'must haves'! In all honesty, what I don't have I Posted by kim.hill in Finding our Way... | Mar 27, 2014
- The Port of DarwinThe sunrise met all expectations this morning, starting with hints of splendour to come and finally a classic sunrise captured from the stern of the ship. There was lots of interesting craft dotted about the harbour as we approached Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Mar 27, 2014
- Days 32 to 42Monday 17th March
Brisbane city here we come!
So Ian had an interview in the city today, so we decided to head in early and take a look around! As Martin and Rachel had lived in the city before moving out to Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Mar 27, 2014
- Off again6 weeks Friday until we go. Monday was Sandra's funeral. What a loss.
Looking forward to our holiday. My cousin Justin & his wife Patti are meeting us
& having a week before we board the cruise ship. Looking forward Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Mar 26, 2014