==As promised, here are all my pictures from the race on sunday.==
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/691481/IMG-20150125-WA032.jpg thumb=http://photos.trave Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Jan 28, 2015
- The Alps!Wow! I definitely had no idea what to expect out of my first experience on skis. Our lesson started with learning how to walk sideways up and down the mountain-fifteen minutes of that and I was already ready Posted by Skraft94 in Oh the places I will see | Jan 27, 2015
- Day 2This morning was an early one! Our train left at 6:56 this morning and it was a five hour ride. The train ride was gorgeous as a lot of it was through the Alps. After the train Posted by Skraft94 in Oh the places I will see | Jan 25, 2015
- Day 1I had an incredible last day in the United States with my mom. After seeing Stomp, going to the top of Willis Tower, and eating way too much American food I was ready to get on the plane towards Posted by Skraft94 in Oh the places I will see | Jan 25, 2015
- SalzburgThe closer we got to Salzburg the deeper the snow became. Best hotel yet smack in the centre of the old town and a stones throw from where Motzart was born. I know we keep saying this but the scenery Posted by Bronwyn.Hooper in bronwyn and dean adventuring | Jan 3, 2015
- ViennaTrained from Prague across the snow covered country side to arrive in vienna early afternoon. Up graded to an enormous executive suite complete with bath. Across the road from us is the Schonbroun Palace which along with its' extensive gardens Posted by Bronwyn.Hooper in bronwyn and dean adventuring | Jan 1, 2015
- Days 149-151: Innsbruck, AustriaWow. This town's so pretty. It's right at the bottom of the Alps. There're a few rivers that go through it. There's mist and old buildings and roads. I guess the town itself is the Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Dec 29, 2014
- Day 3: Vienna (10/7/2014)It's been a while since we posted! We'll jump back toward the beginning of our trip to cover the days we skipped. Here, we'll go back to the 3rd day of our trip…Tuesday, October 7th. We had arrived in Vienna Posted by khwjlg in Our Honeymoon Adventure! | Dec 4, 2014
- Linz, Melk and Vienna After leaving Passau we headed for a short stop in Linz. We arrived in the evening and headed to the Christmas markets. It was lovely to see them all lit up.
From Linz we went to Melk. A quiet Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Dec 1, 2014
- Eine Kleine Popmusik in Salzburg Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is everywhere in Salzburg, which is not surprising because, in some ways he was the Justin Bieber figure of his day. It has often been said that Mozart was created just to make the rest of us Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 18, 2014
- 36 Lucerne to SalzburgON TO SALZBERG AUSTRIA.
A lovely drive to Innsbruck through the Alberg Tunnel 9kms long, through tall Mts. Stopped for look at the Golden Roof of the Imperial Palace and a tour through the Original 1st Swarovski Crystal shop. Just Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Nov 16, 2014
- If it’s Saturday it Must Be AustriaWe started the week in Switzerland and passed through Austria enroute to Munich in Germany. We then stayed in Bavaria, just a five minute stroll across this typical Tyrolean landscape back into Austria…
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/171352/larg Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 16, 2014
- Austria: Salzburg: Mozart's Home and Delicious Chocolate *****Sorry guys, we are sad to report that our back up hard drive crashed when we came back to Orlando in Sept/October and have lost a lot of photos from the rest of Germany, as well as Dubai and Nepal Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 27, 2014
- Vienna, AustriaTraveling from Brno, Czech Republic to Vienna was a easy train ride. Vienna is an absolutely beautiful city located in western Austria. It has very much a German feel to the city yet with its own unique identity. Compared to Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
14th Sep to 17th Sep: After an amazing couple of days in Sighisoara, we made our way back to Western Europe and Vienna was where we were journeying. We decided to take the train for a 16 hour trip. On Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Nov 1, 2014
- Hopfgarten im Brixental, Tyrol, AustriaHopfgarten Posted by Vanessa25 in Today I Wanna Play | Oct 28, 2014
- viennaHome of the Hapsburgs the city is made up of castles and top designer shopping precincts as well as huge cathedrals.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/62454AC809793EA8C02658411A8C52C6.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/thumb_ Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 23, 2014
- Melk and DurnsteinYesterday we visited the Melk Abbey, a 900 year old Benedictine monastery. The building was incredibly rich in library and decor. Then we sailed on to Durnstein nestled in the wine region of the Wachau valley.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/4 Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 23, 2014
- Lindz and Salzburg The beautiful city and countryside of Saltzburg is worth visiting for an entire week.
Our guide was full of historical information which I can't put down here because of precious WiFi speed. However just want to let you know it was Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 23, 2014
- Austria and lunch in Germany[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/EFDF84D8D3A041E2BBB9C0FC1027EFFD.jpg Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Oct 16, 2014
- Travel Day: Zurich to ReutteIt was another mellow day in Zurich with Emily and Natalie. I woke up with Em when she got up to get ready for weights. We had some tea together before she left then I started to pack up my Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 10, 2014
- Day 2: Wachau Valley and Melk (10/6/2014)We had gorgeous weather on Monday, and it was the perfect day to go out to the Austrian countryside for our tour of the Wachau Valley and Melk Abbey. We started the day with a bus ride out to the Posted by khwjlg in Our Honeymoon Adventure! | Oct 8, 2014
- Vienna: Ballet on a BudgetToday ended up being really fun :) We tried to wake up early, but failed yet again. We're going to have to wake up early tomorrow morning to drive to Salzburg so I guess it was good we slept in Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 6, 2014
- Day 1: Vienna (10/5/2014)We had a wonderful first day in Vienna on Sunday! The city is clean and very beautiful. It's a big city, but has a pretty relaxed feel. Everyone we've encountered has been very friendly so far.
Our flight went smoothly Posted by khwjlg in Our Honeymoon Adventure! | Oct 6, 2014
- Innsbruck After leaving Berchtesgaden, we headed to Innsbruck. We walked around the delightful old town.
[img=http://p Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 6, 2014