- Austria and lunch in Germany[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/EFDF84D8D3A041E2BBB9C0FC1027EFFD.jpg Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Oct 16, 2014
- Travel Day: Zurich to ReutteIt was another mellow day in Zurich with Emily and Natalie. I woke up with Em when she got up to get ready for weights. We had some tea together before she left then I started to pack up my Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 10, 2014
- Day 2: Wachau Valley and MelkWe had gorgeous weather on Monday, and it was the perfect day to go out to the Austrian countryside for our tour of the Wachau Valley and Melk Abbey. We started the day with a bus ride out to the Posted by khwjlg in Our Honeymoon Adventure! | Oct 8, 2014
- Vienna: Ballet on a BudgetToday ended up being really fun :) We tried to wake up early, but failed yet again. We're going to have to wake up early tomorrow morning to drive to Salzburg so I guess it was good we slept in Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 6, 2014
- Day 1: ViennaWe had a wonderful first day in Vienna on Sunday! The city is clean and very beautiful. It's a big city, but has a pretty relaxed feel. Everyone we've encountered has been very friendly so far.
Our flight went smoothly Posted by khwjlg in Our Honeymoon Adventure! | Oct 6, 2014
- Innsbruck After leaving Berchtesgaden, we headed to Innsbruck. We walked around the delightful old town.
[img=http://photos. Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 6, 2014
- The Symphony of ViennaSo we are off on another train heading to Budapest before we start our Intrepid Tour through Eastern Europe. This part of our trip should be a little more off the tourist path and include a bit Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 6, 2014
- Vienna: Schönbrunn PalaceIt was very difficult for both of us to get out of bed this morning. We stayed up much too late last night working on travel plans and catching up with family members. We got up a little after 11:00, Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 5, 2014
- Travel Day: Prague to ViennaWe had a pretty standard day of travel. We woke up around 8:30 to clean up ad finish packing. I packed most of my things last night so this morning was quick and easy. We left the apartment around 9:45 Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 4, 2014
- Day 21: Prague/ViennaWe were sad to leave our homey hotel and excellent host Kristina (seriously, she even washed and dried our laundry for free) and promised her we'd be back some day.
It was another long train ride to Vienna, over four hours. Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Oct 2, 2014
- ViennaWe ventured out on our own in Vienna. We had such wonderful experiences in Berlin and Prague doing it ourselves we decided we would test our methods and leave the tour busses and guides behind. While most of the other Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 26, 2014
- Melk, AustriaWe awoke to 40 degree temperatures but today the sky would be cloudless. The Sunrise was special along the Danube.
Today we went to a Benedictine Abbey that dates back Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 25, 2014
- Stuck at an Austrian gas station...I was lying in a bed dozing in the afternoon sun with a beautiful woman I had just met- it was bliss- but I decided it's time to go visit my friend in bratislava, buy an interail ticket, and leave Posted by Stillkickin in Life and travels of cbs | Sep 23, 2014
- The Hills Are Alive (with the Sound of Music) - SalzburgWe decided to take a day trip to Salzburg from Munich seen as we were so close. After an early start to make the train we arrived in Salzburg. Our first encounter with an Austrian was great. The Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 21, 2014
- Mauthausen - Concentration Camp Mauthausen is an area in Austria that housed a concentration camp. It has been maintained as a museum following the events of the holocaust. I did not spend much time here, but I felt that it deserved its own post.
This Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 20, 2014
- Vienna, Austria Firstly, and most importantly: my head hurts. A lot…
…. Kids. Alcohol is bad.
I refused however, REFUSED, to let this stop me from enjoying Vienna. Self-inflicted illness is just not a good enough excuse to miss this city. I Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 19, 2014
- Gastav KlimtI'm a fan of Klimt, particularly since I saw a copy of the Beethoven Freis at the NGV in Melbourne a few years ago. Vienna is Klimt City, so I have now seen the original Beethoven Freis at the Posted by kazandjim in Autumn in September | Sep 15, 2014
- Peru-Argentinien-ChileEinen schönen nassen Sonntag Abend - aus Österreich!
So sehr einem das Wetter auch auf die Nerven gehen kann, es hat auch gute Seiten...so werden Fotos viel schneller aufgearbeitet als gedacht, darum gibts jetzt auch noch hier eine kleine bildnerische Posted by AngelaPeru in Chile 2014 | Sep 14, 2014
- A bit more Food and WineA coffee/tea/glass of anything is served on a small silver tray. All come with a miniature glass of water. No bottles of water served. Tables have table cloths. Bills come to the table and are paid at the table. Posted by kazandjim in Autumn in September | Sep 12, 2014
- VIENNA, AUSTRIAWednesday 10 September we flew from Berlin to Vienna. We will start another tour here that will take us from Vienna to Istanbul.
Vienna is the capital and largest city of Austria, and one of the nine states of Austria. Vienna Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Sep 12, 2014
- Today we did Stelvio!Breakfast at 08.00 becoming a habit, but it seems to work. Fuelled up and on our way just after 09.00 along the SS 38 heading north, cyclists going for the big climb in huge numbers and it's a Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Big Bike Adventure 2014 | Sep 11, 2014
- ViennaBig, lots of everything, but clean and stylish. Traffic not quite so crazy as Budapest, but don't step onto a crossing and expect the cars to stop. Our studio apartment is beautiful and right in the centre of the old Posted by kazandjim in Autumn in September | Sep 11, 2014
- Vienna - best day ever !!!!
A fantastic day spent taking a well deserved rest from the usual sight seeing itinerary. Vienna zoo, the oldest zoo in Europe. It is part of the huge Royal Palace groun Posted by hcanderson in Europe 2014 | Sep 10, 2014
- Malta Hochalmstrasse, Mon 8th Sept
'This duvet is really wide, but Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Big Bike Adventure 2014 | Sep 8, 2014
- Three Countries in a day[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700329 Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Big Bike Adventure 2014 | Sep 7, 2014