- Eine Kleine Popmusik in Salzburg Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is everywhere in Salzburg, which is not surprising because, in some ways he was the Justin Bieber figure of his day. It has often been said that Mozart was created just to make the rest of us Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 18, 2014
- 36 Lucerne to SalzburgON TO SALZBERG AUSTRIA.
A lovely drive to Innsbruck through the Alberg Tunnel 9kms long, through tall Mts. Stopped for look at the Golden Roof of the Imperial Palace and a tour through the Original 1st Swarovski Crystal shop. Just Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Nov 16, 2014
- If it’s Saturday it Must Be AustriaWe started the week in Switzerland and passed through Austria enroute to Munich in Germany. We then stayed in Bavaria, just a five minute stroll across this typical Tyrolean landscape back into Austria…
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/171352/larg Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 16, 2014
- Austria: Salzburg: Mozart's Home and Delicious Chocolate *****Sorry guys, we are sad to report that our back up hard drive crashed when we came back to Orlando in Sept/October and have lost a lot of photos from the rest of Germany, as well as Dubai and Nepal Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 27, 2014
- Vienna, AustriaTraveling from Brno, Czech Republic to Vienna was a easy train ride. Vienna is an absolutely beautiful city located in western Austria. It has very much a German feel to the city yet with its own unique identity. Compared to Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
14th Sep to 17th Sep: After an amazing couple of days in Sighisoara, we made our way back to Western Europe and Vienna was where we were journeying. We decided to take the train for a 16 hour trip. On Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Nov 1, 2014
- Hopfgarten im Brixental, Tyrol, AustriaHopfgarten Posted by Vanessa25 in Today I Wanna Play | Oct 28, 2014
- viennaHome of the Hapsburgs the city is made up of castles and top designer shopping precincts as well as huge cathedrals.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/62454AC809793EA8C02658411A8C52C6.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/thumb_ Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 23, 2014
- Melk and DurnsteinYesterday we visited the Melk Abbey, a 900 year old Benedictine monastery. The building was incredibly rich in library and decor. Then we sailed on to Durnstein nestled in the wine region of the Wachau valley.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/4 Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 23, 2014
- Lindz and Salzburg The beautiful city and countryside of Saltzburg is worth visiting for an entire week.
Our guide was full of historical information which I can't put down here because of precious WiFi speed. However just want to let you know it was Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 23, 2014
- Austria and lunch in Germany[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/EFDF84D8D3A041E2BBB9C0FC1027EFFD.jpg Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Oct 16, 2014
- Travel Day: Zurich to ReutteIt was another mellow day in Zurich with Emily and Natalie. I woke up with Em when she got up to get ready for weights. We had some tea together before she left then I started to pack up my Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 10, 2014
- Day 2: Wachau Valley and MelkWe had gorgeous weather on Monday, and it was the perfect day to go out to the Austrian countryside for our tour of the Wachau Valley and Melk Abbey. We started the day with a bus ride out to the Posted by khwjlg in Our Honeymoon Adventure! | Oct 8, 2014
- Vienna: Ballet on a BudgetToday ended up being really fun :) We tried to wake up early, but failed yet again. We're going to have to wake up early tomorrow morning to drive to Salzburg so I guess it was good we slept in Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 6, 2014
- Day 1: ViennaWe had a wonderful first day in Vienna on Sunday! The city is clean and very beautiful. It's a big city, but has a pretty relaxed feel. Everyone we've encountered has been very friendly so far.
Our flight went smoothly Posted by khwjlg in Our Honeymoon Adventure! | Oct 6, 2014
- Innsbruck After leaving Berchtesgaden, we headed to Innsbruck. We walked around the delightful old town.
[img=http://p Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 6, 2014
- The Symphony of ViennaSo we are off on another train heading to Budapest before we start our Intrepid Tour through Eastern Europe. This part of our trip should be a little more off the tourist path and include a bit Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 6, 2014
- Vienna: Schönbrunn PalaceIt was very difficult for both of us to get out of bed this morning. We stayed up much too late last night working on travel plans and catching up with family members. We got up a little after 11:00, Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 5, 2014
- Travel Day: Prague to ViennaWe had a pretty standard day of travel. We woke up around 8:30 to clean up ad finish packing. I packed most of my things last night so this morning was quick and easy. We left the apartment around 9:45 Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 4, 2014
- Day 21: Prague/ViennaWe were sad to leave our homey hotel and excellent host Kristina (seriously, she even washed and dried our laundry for free) and promised her we'd be back some day.
It was another long train ride to Vienna, over four hours. Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Oct 2, 2014
- ViennaWe ventured out on our own in Vienna. We had such wonderful experiences in Berlin and Prague doing it ourselves we decided we would test our methods and leave the tour busses and guides behind. While most of the other Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 26, 2014
- Melk, AustriaWe awoke to 40 degree temperatures but today the sky would be cloudless. The Sunrise was special along the Danube.
Today we went to a Benedictine Abbey that dates back Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 25, 2014
- Stuck at an Austrian gas station...I was lying in a bed dozing in the afternoon sun with a beautiful woman I had just met- it was bliss- but I decided it's time to go visit my friend in bratislava, buy an interail ticket, and leave Posted by Stillkickin in Life and travels of cbs | Sep 23, 2014
- The Hills Are Alive (with the Sound of Music) - SalzburgWe decided to take a day trip to Salzburg from Munich seen as we were so close. After an early start to make the train we arrived in Salzburg. Our first encounter with an Austrian was great. The Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 21, 2014
- Mauthausen - Concentration Camp Mauthausen is an area in Austria that housed a concentration camp. It has been maintained as a museum following the events of the holocaust. I did not spend much time here, but I felt that it deserved its own post.
This Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 20, 2014