- Vienna 26 08 2015Woke up to a beautiful view at Vienna. It has been very hot with temps up in the 30s.
Had a bus tour past beautiful buildings in Vienna and places of interest. Alot of walking as the city Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Aug 29, 2015
- DAY 111 - Wednesday 19th August - Ferlach to Klagenfurt toNormally the sun starts to shine through now at around 5.30-6am but with days leading closer to the Autumn and with the clouds that won't seem to go away then i'm left to sleeping in a bit longer than normal, Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Aug 28, 2015
- DAY 110 - Tuesday 18th August - Natters to Airport toWould you Adam and Eve it, on Stef final morning here in Austria the sun was actually shining!!! At one point last night Stef was going to wake up at 6am to do everything she wanted...then we moved it to Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Aug 28, 2015
- DAY 109 - Monday 17th August - Oberstdorf to Tall in Tirol tWe wake up to another overcast morning and i wonder if i'll ever see the sun again at this rate...kinda missing it now! So by 10am we need to get the cash to pay for the bill for last night, Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Aug 28, 2015
- SalzburgIt was really lovely to have a guide point out parts of the sound of music to know they didn't actually all happen really close to each other. The old town itself was really neat as well. The Posted by Seanjo in 10th Wedding Anniversary Vacation | Aug 25, 2015
- ViennaAs we had seen Vienna in 2013 we decided to do our own thing (a coffee and cake crawl) we got to visit some fabulous establishments first stop was the landtmann, we weren't sure if we would be let in Posted by Seanjo in 10th Wedding Anniversary Vacation | Aug 20, 2015
- Innsbruck[center]We traded museums and monuments for the beautiful mountains of Austria!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7538 Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Aug 19, 2015
- Vienna[center]What a beautiful city! The first day we walked down the main strip, trying to find somewhere for breakfast (nothing open) and took an old tram around the main city circle.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/753842/IMG_1147.jpg caption=IMG_1 Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Aug 19, 2015
- Day 7After an early departure from Lucene we are now on the train to Innsbruck. The train has free wifi, hence the sudden flurry of posts and pictures to go with the snow flurries we had yesterday. It's another Posted by ThompsonHoliday in Interrailing 2015 | Aug 19, 2015
- ViennaAnother fine and hot day. We have been very lucky with the weather so far, and we are told that this is unseasonably hot period for Europe.
Started the day with breakfast on the outside verandah of the hotel, beside the Posted by HimalayanPeter in Churchward in Europe | Aug 17, 2015
- Lucerne to SalzburgRained overnight in Salzburg. However, overcast and hot throughout the day. Top temperature of 32 C.
Depart Lucerne at 8:00 am and drive to Vaduz, capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein. This is a tax haven for many multi nationals, and Posted by HimalayanPeter in Churchward in Europe | Aug 16, 2015
- Willkommen/Welcome/Bienvenidosनमस्ते (Namastē)
Zum dritten Mal darf ich euch nun alle hier in meinem privaten Reiseblog begrüßen, weil es wieder einmal ein bisschen weiter über die Grenze hinweg geht… Am Donnerstag den 20. August zieht es mich für ein halbes Jahr nach Posted by AngelaPeru in India 2015/16 | Aug 10, 2015
- 14 July 2015We walked from the train station to Old Town Salzburg, over a beautiful bridge...
..and through a tunnel with amazing graffiti-esque art. Mostly of Mozart, of course.
[img=https: Posted by OhMissLia in Gingerbread Girl - can't catch me! | Jul 27, 2015
- Regensburg to DurnsteinSeems like quite a few days since I have put fingers to keyboard. Could say it was the lack of a clear connection - this is true-, could say I was too tired - this is true-, could say Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 16, 2015
- Back to SalzburgTuesday 14 July 2015
This morning we had to leave the beautiful St Gilgen area, where the air is fresh and clean and the water is crystal clear. We had a lovely couple of days in this quiet country village. The Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 15, 2015
- St Gilgen: walking dayMonday 13 July 2015
I opened the curtains to see a wet grey day with the cloud hanging over the tops of the mountains. The forecast for the day was for rain and a top of 22C. Not a great day Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 13, 2015
- St GilgenSunday 12 July 2015
It seemed strange to be packing up and leaving after only one night in Salzburg but we’ll be back in a couple of days. No included breakfast at the hotel so we were on our way at Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 12, 2015
- Vienna to SalzburgSaturday 11 July 2015
It would have been good to spend some more time in Vienna but it’s time to move on. We caught the 10.30am train to Salzburg. It wasn’t long before there was a shudder as we came to Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 11, 2015
- Still in ViennaFriday 10 July 2015
We were up earlier today because we had a lot to fit into our one day in Vienna. We left the hotel at 8.30am and walked to the train station to buy our tickets for tomorrow (another Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 10, 2015
- ViennaThursday 9 July 2015
Another tiring travel day. We had an easy start to the day and checked out of our apartment around 10.15am to walk to the train station for our 11.10 train to Vienna. Although the journey was only Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 9, 2015
- July 7, 2015/Austrian Alps[img=h Posted by MarleneRHughes in Switzerland July 2015 | Jul 6, 2015
- July 7, 2015 Samnaun restaurant and Austrian Alp tourToday we toured the Austrian Alps-not far from our condo- a glorious alpine
region filled with charming villages and farms and cows and rushing icy blue
rivers. Each village has several hotels with inviting patios overlooking the
The questi Posted by MarleneRHughes in Switzerland July 2015 | Jul 6, 2015
- July 4, 2015/Saturday in Austria and ItalyAfter a circuitous, exacting drive (dodging hundreds of BMW cyclists) through
the mountains from Samnaun , we arrived in Innsbruck Austria...so excited to
finally see the mountain village that we have always heard about and always
thought about skiing Posted by MarleneRHughes in Switzerland July 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- HEILINGBLUT to INNSBRUCK (AUSTRIA) JULY 3rdOn our way to Innsbruck today we had a lovely traffic free, sunny morning ride over the Grossglockner.
We Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2015 | Jul 8, 2015
- The Final Day of the Summa Cum Laude Festival[img=http://p Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 7, 2015