- Los gehts! - Time to go!==Liebe Familie und Freunde! (-> For the ENGLISH version: scroll down!)==
Kommenden Mittwoch (19.02.2014) gehts nun wieder los auf die Südhalbkugel - diesmal allerdings nicht Peru, sondern Chile. Ich werde nun auch nicht als Austauschstudentin i Posted by AngelaPeru in Chile 2014 | Feb 12, 2014
- AustriaOur next train ride took us to Munich in south Germany. If we were going to give awards to the cities we visited, Munich would have received the most underwhelming trophy…. Our hotel was a dive located in the heart Posted by Justo81 in Europe - Mel and Justin (2014) | Feb 9, 2014
- Snowy Austrian Alps & Rainy SalzburgНовогодние каникулы, семейный выезд в Австрийские Альпы. Курортный поселок Цель-ам-Зее, горнолыжные районы Кицштайнхорн и Шмиттенхое.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/431261/large_ Posted by Eugene.B in 40000 km there and back | Feb 5, 2014
- RattenbergWe stayed at Apartment Rattenberg, an apartment overlooking the main street of Rattenberg. Posted by ThePettits in Christmas Markets | Jan 12, 2014
- Experience Adventure with Australia With endless opportunities and countless destinations to choose from, deciding a place for your ideal getaway can be a time consuming and difficult task. I, myself experienced something similar when Christmas was around the corner and I had to plan Posted by ianhunt in Experience Adventure in Australia | Jan 9, 2014
- Now or neverI like Vienna from the word go. It's Sunday, sunny, and the city's residents are all out for a stroll. The buildings around me have an elegance and gravity that's not from this century nor even the one before. There Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Dec 30, 2013
- A real winter wonderlandWhen we first started planning our trip we all agreed a white Christmas was a must and after researching numerous possibilities, Obertauern in the Austrian Alps was one of the few destinations that could guarantee snow. It is located 1 Posted by AllisonP in leave of absence | Dec 29, 2013
- Frohe Weihnacht (Merry Christmas)It is now Christmas Eve in Obertauern, the traditional day for Christmas in Austria.
The tradition here is that the tree is put up on this day in the living room, it is decorated and lit with real candles Posted by BretP in leave of absence | Dec 23, 2013
- Welcome to Obertauern.... Our Christmas Destination.After days of travelling it was great to finally make it to Salzburg, Austria for a number of reasons. We were closer to seeing snow and we were to catch up with Alex, our very first German exchange student. We Posted by AllisonP in leave of absence | Dec 22, 2013
- The sound of silenceHaving read about a [[http://www.cafeneko.at|cat café]] in Vienna several months ago, and then uncovered a train ticket that would get me from London to Salzburg for £100 return, it was inevitable that this year's holiday was going to be to Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Dec 18, 2013
- A LONG DAY ON THE TRAIN AND MORE GREAT MEMORIESAfter our stay in Holland we headed to Vienna on a long train trip. The train was really comfortable and it was a nice experience to see the beautiful landscape. We had an initial trip to Munich and after a Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Dec 3, 2013
- Salzburg: Finding the Sound of Music[center]Salzburg is the fourth-largest city in Austria.
It is where the timeless film 'The Sound of Music' is based.
And it is another of my favourite cities.
I recently came across these photos and just wanted to share a few I took whilst Posted by Jen_Ingrid in The Scouse Chronicles | Nov 30, 2013
- Day tripping in AustriaMeg and Nerissa took advantage of the one hour buses between Bratislava and Vienna and left sleepy Slovakia for a day in the big smoke. Exciting! And such fun. Although starting with all the stairs up the tower at St Posted by Ssisters in Sojourning Sisters | Nov 3, 2013
- ViennaOur trip from Innsbruck to Vienna on the train was somewhat uneventful, which was a blessing. Train travel in this part of the world is comfortable without being luxurious and a stark contrast to travelling in trains in Italy. Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2013 | Oct 31, 2013
- Innsbruck Day 2 - IglsSecond full day in Innsbruck and we travelled in a local bus to a smallish village on the other side of the valley from the Nordkette Mountains. The village is at the base of large ski runs Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2013 | Oct 29, 2013
- InnsbruckArrived at Innsbruck on Saturday after a very good train trip - a train ride that begged for photos to be taken along the whole way of an autumnal landscape.
The name Innsbruck is derived from the river Inn and Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2013 | Oct 27, 2013
- Episode 13Welcome to our Bavarian Beer Fest Episode! Featuring steins, old friends and a disco shower.
Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Oct 21, 2013
- Gotta love Mozart![img=http://p Posted by missymabel in Bavaria Bound | Oct 3, 2013
- Day 12, Austria and Germany today.Staying two nights, today second day in Salzburg. Weather was about 50 F with misty rain in the afternoon. After breakfast we had to find a laundry mat to wash clothes as we have officially ran out. Posted by Horstmeyer in Horstmeyer European Vacation | Sep 30, 2013
- Sunday, 29 Sept, just left Hallstatt and arrived in SalzburgAfter leaving the beautiful town of Hallstatt , we drove through the mountains back into Germany and walked around in the town of Berchtesgaden, Germany. It took us a while to find out how to get to the Eagles Posted by Horstmeyer in Horstmeyer European Vacation | Sep 29, 2013
- Beautiful Hallstatt, 2nd night2nd night in Hallstatt, Austria
Woke up after a good night sleep. Meant to drive to the ice caves, but I gave Fred the wrong city name and ended up in a private small village to Obersee which means "above Posted by Horstmeyer in Horstmeyer European Vacation | Sep 28, 2013
- Beautiful Hallstatt in East Reich (Austria)Woke up after our last night in Munich and headed to Austria. We were going to go to the Eagles Nest on the way, however the weather did not cooperate and the fog/misty clouds are low and I was Posted by Horstmeyer in Horstmeyer European Vacation | Sep 27, 2013
- Katherine NT Monday 16th
Mary was out and away for a quick shower followed by a full clothes and bedding wash while Rob and Margaret busily got ready for their departure up to Darwin. We signed on to Skype for a chat with Posted by psstevo in Round The Block Again | Sep 18, 2013
- Over the Border to Austria and Lake NeuseidlIt was really quite interesting when we got to Da Marco Restaurant, with it’s impressive reed roof at Lake Neuseidl, how different the atmosphere was compared to being in Hungary. I suppose it helped that we could understand the language Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Sep 4, 2013
- Vienna, Austria (10th - 12th August)I've gotten quite behind on my blogging again. I'm trying to recall our journey from Budapest to Vienna but it's a bit hazy. I'm going to assume it was uneventful. On arrival in Vienna we checked in to Hostel Guesthouse Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Aug 28, 2013