- Republic of Azerbaijan
Per Wikipedia, the CIA World Fact Book and the European Forum:
Azerbaijan, officially the Republic of Azerbaijan, is a country in the Transcaucasian region, situated Posted by janejoe in Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan | Jun 30, 2016
- How to Discover the Very Best and Perfect Online Blackjack G
Because there are lots of varieties readily available it can be irresistible in the event you try to choose on a blackjack game online. Nonetheless, with assistance from some info, you can easily find the very best online blackjack game; Posted by blackjackexpert in Online BlackJack Expert | Feb 3, 2016
- so yeah, tes==fsdfsd==
here test again bla Posted by mmentzer in testtravelling | Sep 7, 2015
- Another test==fsdfaasdf==
Posted by mmentzer in testtravelling | Sep 7, 2015
- BakuYou need a map in Baku.
If like us you rely on wifi, and you get there before the shops open in the morning so you can't buy a map, you're in trouble.
Baku is incredibly badly signposted.
From the train station, we Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Oct 14, 2014
- Explore Azerbaijan: Sheki[float=left] [/float]During my first months in Azerbaijan I decided I wanted to explore as much of the country as I could. Azerbaijan is certainly one of those countries you can call "[ Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | Jun 22, 2014
- Day 365 - Celebrating one year abroad[float=left] [/float] Tuesday 2nd of June marks the one year anniversary of arriving in Azerbaijan, so I thought to note down a few reflections of the year abroad.
I vividly remembe Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | Jun 3, 2014
- Flowers and Art in Azerbaijan[float=left] ] [/float]Last weekend summer temperature finally set in and like a true Norwegian decided to utilize it by spending Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | May 16, 2014
- Happy Novruz [float=left][/float]The months have flown by and I realize I have neglected updating this blog. But I do have some lovely events and places to catch you up about.
Last month Azerbai Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | May 7, 2014
- Experiencing an Azerbaijani wedding
[float=left][/float]Time passes fast and I'm quickly app Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | Nov 24, 2013
- Contrast and Thoughts Norway vs. Azerbaijan [float=left][/float]I finally got a long-awaited visit from my parents after 4,5 months of living in Aze Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | Oct 31, 2013
- Autumn of Winds: Azerbaijan]Its already late October, but my sense of time and space is not really hanging on. Since June I have been in an seeming ever-lasting summer with 30-40 degrees. Coming from a temperate climate of Northern Europe, my perception Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | Oct 23, 2013
- De Facto States and Cold WarsThe iron netting in the lower part of the gate had already been kicked in, so access to the courtyard was easy. Inside a concrete skeleton of a mosque was all that remained…
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/396327/IMG_3500.jpg thumb=h Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Aug 1, 2013
- See the piggy in the middle of the muddy little puddleThere's a book the piggies enjoyed as piglets called, "The Piggie in the Puddle:" http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/664638.The_Piggy_in_the_Puddle
That's pretty much how the pigs spent their last day in Azerbaijan.
They hired a taxi in Baku for abou Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Aug 2, 2013
- Beautiful BakuWhere do you go after 2 amazing weeks in the Republic of Georgia? Well, a lot of people go to Armenia. But the piggies decided to take the much more complicated and expensive route and secured a visa to Azerbaijan. Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Jul 24, 2013
- QabalaWhat to do a free weekend in Azerbaijan? When I had that opportunity last week I decided to go to the buss hall to find the first and best ride out of the city. With a bag of toiletries, fruit Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | Jul 20, 2013
- Forty-Nine DaysToday is my 49th "Anniversary" since I first stepped of the plane in Baku. Time appears differently when you are first moving to a new place, and when I think back it feels like just yesterday and like I've lived Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | Jul 20, 2013
- Hell yeah!Hell yeah!
Hell yeah!Hell yeah!
Hell yeah!Hell yeah! Posted by conanwyz in Hell YEAH!!! | Jul 7, 2013
- World Corruption ChampionMy research positively advised that Azerbaijan was an Islamist country with 95% of the population ticking that box. I made a mental note not to look a Burqa in the eye slot and was quite prepared to undertake a bit Posted by Wheelspin in A Merry Go Around | Jul 4, 2013
- Sheki Silk FactoryA visit to the silk factory was my favorite excursion at this point in my journey.
The plant was constructed in 1932 and much of the equipment has been in use since that time. They have some new German equipment purchased Posted by pscotterly in Paula Cotterly's 2013 Tour | Jun 11, 2013
- On to ShekiWe say goodbye to our hosts in Baku and head to Sheki - a historical town in the north central mountains and our first stop in the regions.
In Sheki, we stayed in a caravansary - a thousand-year-old building that on Posted by pscotterly in Paula Cotterly's 2013 Tour | Jun 11, 2013
- BazaarsThere is nothing like a bazaar in the United States. The first one I ever saw a few years ago, confused and even frightened me. The more bazaars I see, the more I wish they could replace US strip malls Posted by pscotterly in Paula Cotterly's 2013 Tour | Jun 11, 2013
- Faces in AzerbaijanThe people in Azerbaijan are very friendly and have a sense of humor that is compatible with mine!
Although our lifestyles have some differences (even those who live in the city), the good humor and smiles create an immediate bond.
[img=http://photos. Posted by pscotterly in Paula Cotterly's 2013 Tour | Jun 12, 2013
- Seeing beyond BakuSalam,
Over the past two days I ventured outside the have had an interesting journey seeing more of Azerbaijan. When an person is living and working in another country, they mainly live in the capital, but its easy to become Posted by CamillaS in By the Caspian Sea | Jun 15, 2013
- Places Visited in Baku, AzerbaijanThe National Monument is a beautiful sculpture garden of people selected by the government as national heroes - including the president who is attributed to creating co-existence with Armenia, Russia, and other nations after the fall of the USSR. (Althoug Posted by pscotterly in Paula Cotterly's 2013 Tour | Jun 11, 2013