- Day 16 - Mastering the trapeze and getting a bit merry! I'd made my mind up I wasn't going to be so lazy today, it's been nice doing nothing much but today I was going to go sea kayaking and I was going to trapeze until I mastered the leg swing Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Apr 18, 2015
- Day 15 - lazy day and trip to the marketDespite getting through a few cocktails (ok a lot!) I'm getting up bright and breezy in the Bahamas with no sign of hangover - so we asked one one of the staff and they confessed that they water the Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Apr 17, 2015
- Day 13 & 14 - fifty shades of pink! I decided to do one entry for these two days cos they've been pretty similar in that I've had a chilled couple of days doing not much other then sunbathing, eating and drinking with a couple of trapeze lessons chucked Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Apr 15, 2015
- Day 11 - we arrive in the BahamasThe bunk bed had been surprisingly comfortable and I had a really good sleep (could have been something to do with all the delicious daiquiris perhaps). We were up early cos we had to disembark the ship at 8.40. Me Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Apr 13, 2015
- Day 10 - the cruise to Grand Bahama IslandWe didn't have anything to rush for today so got up quite leisurely and went down to breakfast - a veggie frittata, scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes weren't sell that nice but the melon, pineapple, blueberries and grapes were yummy. Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Apr 12, 2015
- Regent Seven SeasWe boarded the ship flawlessly and quickly and had a wonderful relaxing afternoon. After the mandatory lifeboat drill, we go underway on time as the afternoon waned. We spent a quite night at sea, and arrived in Nassau Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Apr 5, 2015
- Sorry, Winter, Please Leave a Message. I'm on Vacation.It was February 2, 2015. Punxsutawney Phil climbed out of his little hole, saw my excessively white body covered with a nice layer of winter fat, screamed with terror, and ran back inside, thus dooming us to six more weeks Posted by vicki_h in . | Mar 20, 2015
- St John's, AntiguaThis morning we approached the island of Antigua and although the wind had eased the frequent rain squalls and heavy clouds on the horizon prevented any capture of the sunrise. Instead of my more usual walk I spent my Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Feb 3, 2015
- Another Busy Sea DayThe wind was still strong this morning and there were some serious clouds above the horizon. Decks were still closed but I did manage some of my walk although still restricted to a reduced section of Deck 16. Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Feb 2, 2015
- Green Turtle Cay, Happy New Year to meWhy would anyone take off after Christmas to a place that takes a four hour drive, 2 planes, an island taxi, a ferry and a golf cart to get to? Because it's magic and we're a little crazy. That's how Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | Jan 6, 2015
- Ahoy There Matey!Greetings from the Atlantic ocean. We are on our way to Princess Cay in the Bahamas. We were supposed to depart at 4pm but it was closer to 5:30 by the time we left. Not sure what Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Nov 4, 2014
- Antonio's 5th Birthday Extravaganza! Part 8While the little one slept, Q and I got ready for dinner.
Tonight wa Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Aug 24, 2014
- Come wind, come rain, come dark of night.The siren song of the Caribbean in summer has an allure that few of us can resist. The sun is bright, the water is calm and the nights are warm. When the mercury hovers over 80 and there is still Posted by vicki_h in . | Aug 13, 2014
- Antonio's 5th Birthday Extravaganza! Part 7I forgot to post our Embarkation photo from the first day!
Today would be our first port day! We were pulling to Nassau when I woke up. I went out to the balcony to see Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Aug 4, 2014
- Home is where the Anchor Is…Sailing the Exumas Day 8=== Day Eight Itinerary: Lee Stocking Island to Stocking Island (30 miles)===
It was our last day. Matt and I decided to spend the morning watching the sun come up on the other side of Lee Stocking Island.
A quick dingy Posted by vicki_h in . | Jun 16, 2014
- Home is where the Anchor Is…Sailing the Exumas Day 7===Day Seven Itinerary: Blackpoint Settlement to Lee Stocking Island (30 miles)===
[img=https://farm6.static Posted by vicki_h in . | Jun 15, 2014
- Home is where the Anchor Is…Sailing the Exumas Day 6===Day Six Itinerary: Staniel Cay to Blackpoint Settlement (6 miles)===
[img=https://farm3.staticflickr.com/ Posted by vicki_h in . | Jun 14, 2014
- Home is where the Anchor Is…Sailing the Exumas Day 5===Day Five Itinerary: Little Farmer’s Cay to Staniel Cay (16 miles)===
We woke up not completely hating each other and figured that was a good enough reason to continue on.
Mornings on the boat were my favorite time. Not only was the Posted by vicki_h in . | Jun 13, 2014
- Home is where the Anchor Is…Sailing the Exumas Day 4===Day Four Itinerary: Rat Cay to Little Farmer’s Cay – 24 miles===
I don’t know about everyone else, but I woke up EXHAUSTED.
We had survived Sailing in the Bahamas for Dummies Posted by vicki_h in . | Jun 12, 2014
- Home is where the Anchor Is…Sailing the Exumas Day 3Day Three Itinerary: Stocking Island to Rat Cay (23 miles)
It was our first morning on the boat. We were all excited about getting underway.
Unfortunately, we hit our first sn Posted by vicki_h in . | Jun 11, 2014
- Home is where the Anchor Is…Sailing the Exumas Day 2===Day Two Itinerary: Sailing from Elizabeth Harbor, Great Exuma to Stocking Island (1/2 Mile)===
We had tricky logistics for the morning. The grocery store closed at 11:00 a.m. Ou Posted by vicki_h in . | Jun 10, 2014
- Home is where the Anchor Is…Sailing the Exumas Day 1Relaxing, self-indulgent, easy….those are typically the last 3 words I think of when planning a vacation. Those words are for vacationers. Not me.
Vacationers come home with big smiles, clean clothes, and shiny trinkets purchased at junk stores that s Posted by vicki_h in . | Jun 9, 2014
- Do You Have Time for a Quickie?
I don't have to tell you that Matt and I can’t go very long without the itch to get out of town. Unfortunately, our lives and jobs are demanding and don’t often allow us the luxury of Posted by vicki_h in . | May 2, 2014
- Nassau, BahamasToday was our first proper day off the ship. Our choreographer and office team are still on board rehearsing us but we got the afternoon off to go out and see a bit of the Bahamas. They were selling these Posted by laurawatchorn in Artem & Laura's Travels | Mar 31, 2014
- Spring Breakaway[center]yes, yes they were!
Camilla, Jess, Gen and I set sail for our Spring Break in the Atlantic Ocean. Little did I know that I had signed up for 7 whole days with the most loving and vibrant personalities on Posted by sophiagm in Sophia and the City | Mar 23, 2014