- Back In BahrainDAY 42 MON Our taxi driver this morning was Vietnamese and had lived in France for twenty years. If it weren’t for his children’s futures, he told us, he would happily return to the land of his Posted by kafka001 in Europe 1999 | Jun 20, 1999
- Overnight in BahrainDAY 1-2 TUE/WED Alex, Anna and David drove us to the airport and left us to our fate. We didn’t know how much we would come to long for those fresh young faces and those who had Posted by kafka001 in Europe 1999 | May 10, 1999
- Bahrain Post 1In this blog I will tell you about Bahrain from my point of view.
Let me start off by saying that it is HOT !!!!!! It gets up to 103 by mid-day. Crazy right? if you think temperatures in Houston or Posted by makfitz99 in Bon Joir from Bahrain | Jun 11, 2010
- Hello1 2 3 Posted by travellaug in snapshots | May 16, 2008
- In BahrainWe travelled light as this was only a very short distance from Qatar and we assumed that Bahrain is roughly the same as Doha. The excitement was to visit a new country where Nina had never been before, Posted by Keefynin in Bahrain For a Weekend | May 15, 2007
- en kassett Posted by marii in Mari i Ecuador | Dec 30, 2006