===A Little History===
The borders of modern Bangladesh took shape during the Partition of Bengal and British India in 1947, when the region became the eastern wing of the newly form Posted by janejoe in Sri Lanka, E.India, Bangladesh & Myanmar | Nov 3, 2013
- The Plan After two months of gruesome studying for the finals,me along with two of my best friends,the twins Nabil & Nafiz needed a break from the city.We made plans almost everyday for a week after the exams but we were too Posted by Mohiuddin Kamal in Slow life in the beach town | Oct 30, 2013
- Going Barmy in BangladeshHello from India after having just finished seeing England win a cricket series abroad! No, honestly...
As you might expect I've been following quite a lot of sport since coming to Asia- but in truth it hasn't been all that great Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Mar 28, 2010
- School of HopeWhile traveling in Bangladesh, I had the opportunity to document a slum school located in the city's northern outskirts.
The School of Hope not only teaches 200 students a core curriculum, provides meals but also instills the importance of hygiene a Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Apr 9, 2012
- Arrival!Arrival into Dhaka I could not see very much as it was already dark.
I stayed at a lovely hotel call 'Eastern Residence' which was a few blocks from the World Vision National Office.
I was picked up by a World Posted by monkindy in BANGLADESH | Jan 24, 2012
- History of Tourism and Source of Development in Bangladesh.
The earliest forms of leisure tourism can be identified as far back as the Babylonian
& Egyptian empires. A museum of "Historic Antiquities" was open to the public in the
sixth century B.C. in Babylon, while Egyptian held many Posted by Unison Corp. in Tourism Bangladesh. | Aug 16, 2011
- HistoryThe state that we today call Bangladesh has been a part of a greater India and was known as Bengal; The history of today's Bangladesh has been short but it has ancient nationalism and history. Born in 16 th December,1971 Posted by Unison Corp. in Tourism Bangladesh. | Jul 21, 2011
- Still planning ami ekon shudhu e plan korchi . Europe e kotha kotha e kotha jabo . ekon bangkok er uddessshe rouna dibo .....bhabchi
Posted by Amitabh reza in Amitabh cine-Ma | Mar 28, 2011
- Travel planArif:
hello world! meet me & my friend suave from BD.
dont know BD?
Wanna know more abt BD? just visit: http://www.virtualbangladesh.com/
Well, we set our travel plan to Malaysia & Singapore from Jan 01 to 10, 2011. We've a Posted by arif2050bd in Arif-Suave Lankawi-Singapore trip | Nov 29, 2010
- Arrival and first impressionsI finally arrived in Bangladesh today at 4.25 am after a long and tiring journey.
Abu Dhabi airport was interesting - I'll post some photos of the tilled cealing. I didn't get a change to see the city as I was Posted by SJRedford in Sarah's Bangladesh adventures | Oct 15, 2010
- St martinSt.martin is the sothest point of bangladesh. Nice calm & beautiful place lying in the bay of bengle.
This the only coral island of Bangladesh. You can easily go there by steemer Posted by fazal8354 in Berano | Aug 30, 2010
- SundarbanThe Sundarbans is the largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest in the world. The name Sundarban can be literally translated as "beautiful jungle" or "beautiful forest" in the Bengali language (Sundar, "beautiful" and ban, "forest" or "j Posted by shabbir in My own blog | Aug 8, 2010
- Going HomeThe last day in Dhaka was pretty sad for many reasons: we were saying goodbye to some good friends who we wouldn't see this side of two years time, it was the end of the Asian adventure and Mark and Posted by LauraT in India, Nepal and Bangladesh | May 2, 2010
- Getting out of Dhaka - Bangladesh (Part 2)Expectations were high for the rest of our time in Bangladesh seeing as the first few days had brought the excitement of a new country, fantastically obscure fair ground rides and several public mobbings ending in a visit to the Posted by LauraT in India, Nepal and Bangladesh | May 2, 2010
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (Part One)Bangladesh is not somewhere I would ever have thought about going to because it's not marketed towards tourists. It's also very flat and prone to floods/cyclones making traveling fairly difficult and is perhaps one of the poorest countries of the Posted by LauraT in India, Nepal and Bangladesh | Apr 28, 2010
- saheen coleger kothai am saiful.neak name balisa (acording to the friends)i am now finland living with romanian wife.but i miss my motherland,childhood,debidwar school,nakhalpara,saheen colege,friends.that was very interesting time in my life.by the way i am telling this bec Posted by mrbalisa09 in balisa saheen college | Jan 17, 2010
- Surfing the crest of the chaos
Dhaka. The traffic knocks you on your ass. It’s the first thing – among many – about this city that overwhelms you. The sheer intensity of it – millions upon millions of people crammed in Posted by DenaAllen in D's got her boots on | Aug 9, 2009
- Cox's BazarCox's Bazar, the most attractive tourist spots for Bangladesh and not only for Bangladesh it's the longest sea beach in the world Seventy-five miles (120 Kilo miters sandy sea beach with a gentle slop). and it's the the tourist capital Posted by afrojazad in Life is short so make it enjoy | Mar 5, 2009
Travelled to Bangladesh/Malaysia... arrived Dhaka (Bangladesh) via Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) then travelled to/through; Chittagong, Rangamati, Chittagong, Sr Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Oct 14, 2009
- Bangladesh and NepalAs usual I was having a panic that we'd miss the flight, little did I know that the flight was actually later than I originally thought!
After a fairly pleasant 9 and a half hour flight we arrived in Dhaka. Got Posted by faith8069 in Around the world with Faye | Aug 19, 2008
- Our rubelthis is our rubel.. when we go to dhanmondi lake for Adda then rubel come to us and give tea to refresh our mind and be energetic to start again Adda
[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/155277/DSC_7921__640x480_.jpg thumb=http://www.travellerspoin Posted by topu in Dhaka City | Jul 18, 2008
- All about BangladeshRich culture, beautiful tourist spots, and hospitable people. These are the qualities that all great tourist spots have. And, incidentally, these are also the very qualities that you will find in the beautiful country of Bangladesh.
1.) Catch a glimpse o Posted by saiful007 in All about Bangladesh | Jun 7, 2008
- Dhaka, BangladeshDhaka is one of the world's fastest growing urban centers with more than 10 million people. Crowded into 360 square kilometers it also has one of the highest urban densities in the world. Cycle rickshaws are the main form of Posted by GlobeRover in GlobeRovers - Exploring Planet Earth | Dec 8, 2006
- wanna travel some where?sylhet ... dfid bunglows.. a laptop, edge, few good books, magazines ... @ the pool sipping ................ Posted by A1s in adventure 1 life style | Aug 10, 2007
- First Week in DhakaDhaka is a great place and I am having a great time, check back later when I have more time to write. Posted by fortunag in Bangladesh | Jun 29, 2007