- The Wizard Of St LozNot long to go now - the home straight has been entered and the fat lady is clearing her throat.
Before my flight home, I had a few days in Barbados. Barbados is the easternmost island of the West Indies, situated Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | May 17, 2015
- April 30 -BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS
Traveling Northeast, ever closer to Miami and home - a brief stop in the Lesser Antilles
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/D9515239E67AE8F316D076D77BC3 Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | May 2, 2015
- Bridgetown, Barbados.Shortly after 0600 the ship was approaching our destination sailing directly into the rising sun. It is difficult to lineup a decent shot with so much of the ship's superstructure in the way. With the sun hidden amongst Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Feb 5, 2015
- BAD TEACH(er)
I was fortunate enough to have a few interesting thoughts while swimming in an inviting, blue
pool beneath Blackbeard's Castle on the island of St. Thomas in the Caribbean. Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Dec 17, 2014
- Bridgetown, BarbadosWe had a few hours off the ship today, after spending the morning rehearsing. We also had a show tonight so wanted to take it easy.
We went to the Boatyard which is a beach area lots of people go to Posted by laurawatchorn in Artem & Laura's Travels | Mar 31, 2014
- Bridgetown, Barbados Day 2 & 3 The first thing I did on my second day in Bridgetown, Barbados was go to Harrison's cave which is one of Barbados' greatest wonders. The outside of the cave was Posted by liezelmarie in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 5, 2013
- Bridgetown, Barbados Day 1 The third place I went to during my trip around the world was Bridgetown, Barbados. I really wanted to go here because of the lovely beaches I have seen in Posted by liezelmarie in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 5, 2013
- BarbadosWe have crossed the Atlantic! We arrived in the Barbados sun (and heat) and set off to find a Hymnal for Sunday. Reason: we are running out of Internet minutes (having bought 4 very costly packages) and we Posted by HopeEakins in Around the World with Bill and Hope | Apr 26, 2013
- Bye bye Britain===This year's blog has a theme and a puzzle.
Each post will have a sub-heading (above) that is a crossword clue.
Solve the clues, answer the question at the end of the fortnight and win a prize.===
[b]Settling in for the Posted by espick in An April Shower | Apr 18, 2013
- Why Airlines Collects Change FeesScenario: Ticket Is Non Refundable and there is USD150 fee to change it.
Verbiage 1: [quote]"[i]I understand that you are concerned about the fee. Please keep in mind that airlines are continuously updating their fares and the policies go Posted by Jetzy's Crib in Verbiage Playbook | Apr 9, 2013
- BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS
A German cruise ship is in port with us in beautiful Barbados.
After a sh Posted by Swenigale in SERENITY 4- YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE? | Mar 27, 2013
- BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS
We are collecting awesome sunrise photos!
A tug guides us into Bridgetown Posted by Swenigale in SERENITY 4- YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE? | Dec 29, 2012
- BarbadosThe easternmost island of the West Indies is the nation of Barbados. We docked in Bridgetown the nation’s only natural harbour. I had a day off and messed about on the boat but Penny (more of a water baby!) had Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Dec 13, 2012
- Miami then Bridgetown, BarbadosWe've had limited internet access so it's been difficult to update this blog.
So after Georgia we took off down to Florida, spent a night in Miami and flew to Barbados. This place is amazing. The people have been so kind Posted by Paddy - Sharon in Paddy and Sharon's Ameribbean | Apr 12, 2012
- Barbados[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/199505/168-DSCN4710.jpg thumb=http://photos.traveller Posted by Linda K in Amazon Journal | Jan 8, 2012
- SUNDAY -- DEC. 26BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS
Happy Boxing Day! This is one of the town's shopping streets. Bridgetown stores are closed for the holiday.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 3 | Dec 28, 2010
- NSCC in the Caribbean - Day 5The highlight of the final day was the visit to Samuel Jackman Prescod Polytechnic (SJPP) and the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between NSCC and this institution. The MOU was signed by Monica Foster, Acting VP Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Dec 9, 2010
- NSCC in the Caribbean - Day 4Day four of the trade mission started with a meeting at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. This is the only publicly funded medical facility in Barbados. The NSCC team met with the CEO of QEH, as well with the Heads Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Dec 9, 2010
- NSCC in the Caribbean - Day 3Today we met with three senior staff from the Ministry of Labour, who provided background on OH&S, and their vision and plans to develop strong labour practices in Barbados. Monica and Zoran then went back to the Ministry of Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Nov 25, 2010
- NSCC in the Caribbean - Day 2The morning started with a meeting of many delegates of the Trade Mission team with the Division Chief of the Caribbean Development Bank. The CDB is the leading catalyst for development resources in the Caribbean, so it is critical Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Nov 25, 2010
- NSCC in the Caribbean (Nov 22 - 26/10)This week a delegation from Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC) is participating in a trade mission to Barbados. Sandra MacDonald-Clahane and Mary McKeough, both from Business Development, as well as Zoran Kondali from NSCC International are representin Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Nov 22, 2010
- Finally Caribbean13-11-2010
Well, you might have realized that I am now in the Caribbean as I didnt find the time to write about my adventures. Now that we have arrived here, I actually do have work to do! :-)
Ile Royale – Posted by JazzyFizzl in Jas on AIDAVita | Nov 18, 2010
- Beginning our journey with a single step...It is truly amazing how often you can miss what is sitting right in front of you. Once again, I find myself guilty of doing just that. Having lived and worked in Barbados for many years I have been blessed Posted by IVtravel in A trip to remember by 'theconcierge' | Apr 19, 2010
- BarbadosBarbados was another beautiful caribbean island; however no mountain or hills to any extent. I went snorkeling and to swim with sea turtles; Letty went on a tour of the island, including the subterranean tour of Harrison Caves. Posted by Len Reeser in Reesers around South America | Jan 11, 2009
- BarbadosHeres the photo of the Anaconda I forgot to upload last time
Ok on to Barbados.
We flew here with Liat who I'd experienced before but didn't end up next to a deflating woman who refuse Posted by gt248 in Guyana, China, Mongolia and Russia | Jul 13, 2008