- El Paso/New Orleans/London/San AntonioAfter a while, this level of travel seems normal. But a lot of these trips were fun.
My gf (those of you who are new to this blog should know that is my wife of 41+ years) and I decided to Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Feb 5, 2017
- Day 19 (5 Feb)
Actually this is day 20 now. Well rested and having my morning read of internet news and a good tea. The sun is out!
I tried to find some interesting quotes on travel and getting home ..... Posted by moustache17 in Northern Trip | Feb 6, 2017
- The journey back home[float=left][/float]After a good night of sleep, we leave the hotel i Posted by leonard461341 in PDC World Darts Championship Final 2017 | Jan 2, 2017
- Day -1When I mentioned this trip to my friends, the most common reaction was something like; mumble, mumble, crazy, mumble. Some did not really verbally react but did the eyeball movement.
It is what it is or it will be what it Posted by moustache17 in Northern Trip | Jan 17, 2017
- PlanningLast few weeks, talked about it. Visited some websites of places and hotels to get ideas.
But today is really the start of setting things in motion (not the car yet but at least fix first few items of the trip).
Such Posted by moustache17 in Northern Trip | Jan 14, 2017
- Time to FlyI am very, very sad to say that this post will bring an end to our epic adventure in Europe. While we haven't landed back on the soil of Australia yet, we have taken to the sky from Amsterdam with Posted by ScottGosling in Those Who Wander | Sep 22, 2016
- Châtel to Zeebrugge We woke to a picture postcard day in Châtel on the morning of the 8th of August. It was such a treat coming back to this beautiful place and seeing it in a different light. It was amazing to see Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Sep 11, 2016
- Day 13: Flea Market Flotsam and New Friends in Ghent![quote]*How temporally disjunct it feels to be writing these final entries from the comfort of my couch a week after the end of my trip – the blog must be completed! I neglected to post my final entry from my Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Aug 15, 2016
- In Bruges Posted by philandleni in Our honeymoon | Aug 1, 2016
- Day 6 Brugge – Window ShoppingI love window shopping in foreign cities, just to see what’s different between my local shops at home, and the shops where I’m visiting.
These beanies (Australian for wooly hats) looked very warm, but very kitchy touristy, and I doubt I Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 6 Brugge – Wandering BruggeGetting up this morning it was quite cold and damp. I did some wandering until the rain set in.
Areas around my hotel (my room was the upper dormer window on the right hand side of the white building, and Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 6 Wandering Brugge and Heading to Germany – Europe 2013 I spent the morning wandering some more around Brugge. It was quite wet, so I took a hot-on-hop-off bus, but basically just stayed on the bus for most of the morning.
As the weather cleared in the afternoon, I did Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Getting ready for the tripOur first travel blog. This is kind of a test...
The theme of our trip: discover natur Posted by Suzy Renckens in Summer of 2016 | Jul 15, 2016
- 6 Months Blog Update 1Im back! And no, I havent given up on this blog, Ive just been extremely busy. As you will be able to see, I have had a great time exploring Belgium with my amazing new friends and Italy back in Posted by PendergrastR in My Year in Belgium | Jul 14, 2016
- Day 5 Brugge – Wandering Around The City (After Dark)Brugge at night is just as fun as during the day. I re-visited some of the places I went to during the day. I saw:
• Canals and Bridges
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- Day 5 Brugge – Sweet FoodThere was so much in the way of sweet food, I could have put on 100kg just looking at it all!
[center][img= Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- Day 5 Brugge – Wandering Around The City (Daytime)I arrived in Bruges and made my way to my hotel. It was in an amazing location and the view was great, but I should have listened to the reviews, as it wasn’t very clean or comfortable. My Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- Day 5 Paris To Brugge – Europe 2013 HolidayToday was a train trip to Brugge / Bruges in Belgium.
I caught the metro to Gare du Nord, then a Thalys train to Brussels Midi (South), then a local train to Brugges.
[center][/cen Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- The Western Front Belgium[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/IMG_20120910_070706.jpeg capt Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Back to BrugesAfter going around Japan for a bit. This entry brings us back to Europe and once again, to the lovely little town of Bruges. Despite being vaulted into popularity by a Hollywood film and having the status as a good Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | May 29, 2016
- Easter Reflection It is Easter Sunday and I felt apt to take a pause and to reflect on the hope that I professed I hold. Another round of attacks in a supposed safe haven earlier this week shook me and I grieved Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Mar 26, 2016
- First 2 Months!This is quite a long one unsurprisingly! Every weekend I promise myself that I will finish my blog post but then I go and do something else interesting on that weekend which I must add to my post and so Posted by PendergrastR in My Year in Belgium | Mar 15, 2016
- Penn State, W. Va, OSU, MUST, Tulsa, KS, Fracturing, ButteI wound up with a pretty busy time with domestic only travel. Travel to SPE Headquarters for the Finance & Strategy and nominating committees and a Town Hall for the staff. Los Angeles for a KIN Catalyst session. A Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Mar 10, 2016
- Chocolate and Classical Music- A Match Made in HeavenThis entry today takes us to the fairy tale city of Bruges. It is where you can see multiple streets of cobblestones and have to frequently step aside to allow horse-carts carrying tourists speed past you. To get there, I Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Feb 11, 2016
- First 2 Weeks!Wow the time has gone really fast! It seems like only yesterday that I stepped off of the plane to such a warm welcome yet Ive done so much already! In these two weeks I’ve sorted out my ID, bank Posted by PendergrastR in My Year in Belgium | Feb 2, 2016