- Day 9Looked on google for local busses, found a bus just down the road that took me to the bus station where I had to change for another, about 75 minutes in all, so left early 6:30am and stood on the Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 27, 2017
- Day 8Got up after 9am - really late for me and rustled up some breakfast - boiled egg on toast and percolated coffee, the coffee went straight into the sink as I bought salt instead of sugar, ended up with orange Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 27, 2017
- Day 2Took bus to office, but couldn't find reception, after walking almost in a circle - about a mile found reception, there was no one there, so rang phone, told them who I was there to see, and the woman on Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 27, 2017
- Day 7Had to get up at 4:30am, bites were itching too much, opened one of the huge mirrored wardrobes to get my toiletries and the door which I could hardly lift came off the hinges and fell on me, what Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 27, 2017
- Day 5Got on correct bus today, later Scott the other UK Analyst who was supposed to be starting with me on Monday which is why I started a week or two earlier than planned turned up, he said he'd already told Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 25, 2017
- Day 6More meetings, and had a site tour with Team Leader, when I say tour I mean tour, this factory is over many square acres, and he walks at a cantor, and as most of it was outside and the sun Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 27, 2017
- Day 4Was hoping things would start getting better, but how wrong I was, as I was a bit bored the night before I was twiddling with my phones launcher page and broke before I went to bed, but though no problem Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 25, 2017
- Day 3
My bites were beginning to get worse and spread, but got off to work anyway, had a busy morning with meeti Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 25, 2017
- Day 1No real problems getting to Antwerp, there was a flight delay due to high winds, which also made the flight a bit bouncy, and trying to find the right place to exchange my flight ticket for a rail ticket was Posted by Eurochunks in Belgium here I come | Mar 25, 2017
- BRUGGESFAVOURITE PHOTO
THIS IS STILL A FAVOURITE PHOTO! AND IT WAS TAKEN WITH MY POINT AND SHOOT
CAMERA AND I STITCHED TOGETHER IN PHOTOSHO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 16, 2017
- TONGEREN, LIER, GENT BELGIUMFAVOURITE PHOTO.
WE HADN'T PLANNED TO VISIT TONGEREN ON OUR ROAD TRIP THROUGH EUROPE.
WE WERE HEADED TO LIER FOR A SPECIAL VIRTUALTOURIST Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 11, 2017
- El Paso/New Orleans/London/San AntonioAfter a while, this level of travel seems normal. But a lot of these trips were fun.
My gf (those of you who are new to this blog should know that is my wife of 41+ years) and I decided to Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Feb 5, 2017
- Day 19 (5 Feb)
Actually this is day 20 now. Well rested and having my morning read of internet news and a good tea. The sun is out!
I tried to find some interesting quotes on travel and getting home ..... Posted by moustache17 in Northern Trip | Feb 6, 2017
- The journey back home[float=left][/float]After a good night of sleep, we leave the hotel i Posted by leonard461341 in PDC World Darts Championship Final 2017 | Jan 2, 2017
- Day -1When I mentioned this trip to my friends, the most common reaction was something like; mumble, mumble, crazy, mumble. Some did not really verbally react but did the eyeball movement.
It is what it is or it will be what it Posted by moustache17 in Northern Trip | Jan 17, 2017
- PlanningLast few weeks, talked about it. Visited some websites of places and hotels to get ideas.
But today is really the start of setting things in motion (not the car yet but at least fix first few items of the trip).
Such Posted by moustache17 in Northern Trip | Jan 14, 2017
- Time to FlyI am very, very sad to say that this post will bring an end to our epic adventure in Europe. While we haven't landed back on the soil of Australia yet, we have taken to the sky from Amsterdam with Posted by ScottGosling in Those Who Wander | Sep 22, 2016
- Châtel to Zeebrugge We woke to a picture postcard day in Châtel on the morning of the 8th of August. It was such a treat coming back to this beautiful place and seeing it in a different light. It was amazing to see Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Sep 11, 2016
- Day 13: Flea Market Flotsam and New Friends in Ghent![quote]*How temporally disjunct it feels to be writing these final entries from the comfort of my couch a week after the end of my trip – the blog must be completed! I neglected to post my final entry from my Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Aug 15, 2016
- In Bruges Posted by philandleni in Our honeymoon | Aug 1, 2016
- Day 6 Brugge – Window ShoppingI love window shopping in foreign cities, just to see what’s different between my local shops at home, and the shops where I’m visiting.
These beanies (Australian for wooly hats) looked very warm, but very kitchy touristy, and I doubt I Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 6 Brugge – Wandering BruggeGetting up this morning it was quite cold and damp. I did some wandering until the rain set in.
Areas around my hotel (my room was the upper dormer window on the right hand side of the white building, and Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Day 6 Wandering Brugge and Heading to Germany – Europe 2013 I spent the morning wandering some more around Brugge. It was quite wet, so I took a hot-on-hop-off bus, but basically just stayed on the bus for most of the morning.
As the weather cleared in the afternoon, I did Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 23, 2016
- Getting ready for the tripOur first travel blog. This is kind of a test...
The theme of our trip: discover natur Posted by Suzy Renckens in Summer of 2016 | Jul 15, 2016
- 6 Months Blog Update 1Im back! And no, I havent given up on this blog, Ive just been extremely busy. As you will be able to see, I have had a great time exploring Belgium with my amazing new friends and Italy back in Posted by PendergrastR in My Year in Belgium | Jul 14, 2016