- Land of Chocolate, Beer, Frites and Waffles That's Belgium, in case you don't know!
I met E at Gare du Nord in Brussels, and we walked to the city center and went on a free city tour. She was the first person (who I already knew) I'd Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Mar 11, 2014
- Female travel alone to galwayHello,
April - may will be the time that i would love to travel tot Galway.
The only bad news is that i have to go alone.
I just had a break-up with my boyfriend so he isn't coming with me. Posted by jolien123 in Female travel alone to galway | Jan 29, 2014
- Brussels sans sprouts.We didn’t have Mussels in Brussels. We did have a lot of Belgium beer, and fries and waffles though.
Our recent trip to Brussels was our second trip to Belgium, first being Bruge. I expected a lot of our second Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Jan 27, 2014
- Another day in BrusselI can't stop looking at this guy.
And don't worry. This is just a test. im' just trying out the blog format.
Soon I get better. Posted by rogermoore in Travel by Roger | Jan 22, 2014
- Cool guy in BrusselI noticed this great guy in the window. A restaurant i Brussel.
Then it is a lot of Tintin in Brussel.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6529 Posted by rogermoore in Travel by Roger | Jan 22, 2014
- Far out Bruxelles sprout! And so we go our separate ways!
We catch planes leaving 5 minutes apart and the 'boys' go to Cologne to see Randy's friend, Bert and I go to see Marjorie in Braine l'Alleud near Bruss Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Jan 19, 2014
I am Ilse Deleye and i come from Belgium
I found an organization that offers trips to Mongolia: http://horsetrails.mn/en/presentation.php
They suggest a nomadic home-stay with the possibility to use their horses. We will be welcomed by the f Posted by ilse deleye in MONGOLIA | Jan 18, 2014
- Ypres / Lille / Brussels/ Amsterdam - Thursday, 21 July 2011Cool and overcast - I'm getting sick of this - have had the same clothes on for days! This is supposed to be summer!
Checked out of the hotel and said goodbye to Julie and Posted by gaddingabout in WW1 Battlefield Tour - France & Belgium | Jan 11, 2014
- BrusselsAfter a very early morning flight we arrived in Brussels Charleroi airport. First thoughts - so cold! This airport is not Brussels main one and, therefore, further out. But, after some research, we found it was a lot cheaper to Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Dec 15, 2013
- Dreaming of a white ChristmasIt really feels like winter now. Although it is still technically Autumn I am declaring that Winter is here. I am wearing more layers of clothing then ever in my life, starting with thermal pants and shirt, another shirt, a Posted by harpellar in I was somewhere in the audience | Dec 5, 2013
- BrugesBruges is beautiful beyond words. Picturesque and photogenic, at times it feels like I have stepped into a story book or have arrived in another time. With winter approaching the days are getting shorter and colder. At 4:30 it is Posted by harpellar in I was somewhere in the audience | Nov 20, 2013
- Ghent40 minutes northwest by train and we arrive in Ghent, in the Flemish region of Belgium. This is a city that boasts a medieval castle in the heart of town, canals that weave through the streets, and one of the Posted by harpellar in I was somewhere in the audience | Nov 20, 2013
- Brussels for Man and his DogSadly it is farewell to Istanbul as we head north bound for Belgium. We fly into Brussels via Kiev where we will have a brief 2 night stay before moving on to Ghent then Bruges over the next week or Posted by harpellar in I was somewhere in the audience | Nov 18, 2013
- BrusselsBrussels is the mid trip break before heading on to UK. I had intended to take a day trip to Brugge but decided to just relax a bit and walk around the Grand Place. Also Francis was getting tired of Posted by mrs.t in Europe 2013 | Oct 18, 2013
- Oktoberfest Road Trip 28th September
This was the first day of our road trip to Oktoberfest, the world’s biggest beer festival.
To get there requires a considerable amount of driving, however being Europe there were plenty of great stopovers on the way. Today’s st Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Oct 10, 2013
- 10 travel books you should readhttp://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/9226152/Ten-essential-travel-reads
Posted by sallysleigh in Sally and Jamie in Oxford and elsewhere | Sep 29, 2013
- 2013 Liege - Rome - Liege Rally We're Almost Off...Again!
We didn't make it time for moules et frites in Dunkirk. Instead we walked along the prom...
Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Sep 21, 2013
- The Scenic & the Som(me)breOur choice of dates to leave Greece coincided with the end of European summer holidays, and the weekend was a bank holiday in Britain. Because of this airfares were ridiculous, but we found a much cheaper alternative by flying via Posted by sandjharvey in Our Gap Year | Sep 3, 2013
- El CapitanRegular readers of the blog will take notice that we are making a return trip to Belgium for this adventure, and more specifically Ghent. You may see some familiar faces and places.
On our last trip to Ghent we met Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Aug 21, 2013
- Belgium 2009 continuesAs it has been a while for this trip...so, I will use less description and more photographs.
Yummy....chocolate street. Brussells is famous for their chocolatessssssssssssssssss :)
[img Posted by sameen in Ghumakkar | Jul 28, 2013
- Summers 2009 in EuropeMy husband had one week off from work and we wanted to see a new and different place...so, after doing some research we included Aachen (Germany) as my husband cousin was studying there at that time and my husband wanted Posted by sameen in Ghumakkar | Jul 28, 2013
- I Need to Find the Key to Let Me InAfter the Magritte museum and lunch, I went to find some more interesting things in Brussels. I'd seen several brochures and gift-shop models of the Atomium, a building that was “The Eiffel Tower of Brussels” (The similarity came in the Posted by Soseki in This is Not a Pipe | Jul 20, 2013
- When the Smaller Picture's the Same as the Bigger PictureWhen the title of this blog is taken from Rene Magritte's “Treachery of Images,” I shouldn't really go to Brussels and avoid Magritte. So yesterday, I went to a chocolate store, with one of the types of chocolates being called Posted by Soseki in This is Not a Pipe | Jul 19, 2013
- Cause Today We Can Be Right Here Where We Wanna BeAfter Paris and Luxembourg, I felt completely lost in Brussels. Not lost as in “Where am I? How do I get home?” Lost as in “Where am I? What do I do?”
It's the same sort of feeling I had in Posted by Soseki in This is Not a Pipe | Jul 19, 2013
- Beautiful Bruges
In 2003, Nigel and I spent a beautiful, snowy New Years Eve in a small medieval town called [[http://visitbruges.be/|Bruges]] in Belgium. We always wanted to go back but little did we kno Posted by dinige in Rowan Family Adventures! | Jul 12, 2013