Blog posts will probably slowdown from this point on as I will probably do them in Countries rather than per day. We will see what happens.
Let’s just start out by saying we are very lucky that we checked our Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 4, 2015
- Getting ready for CymruYesterday I decided to go for a diner.
I noticed a new Wok-place, that would open in April 2015. I jumped on my bicycle and rode that kilometers south. Well, it's officially May now, but only building materials are on Posted by peeweeke in Steam and Beer | May 1, 2015
- Figuring Out the Best Way to Get ThereNow that I know that I will definitly travel by train. It was time to do a search for the best deals on trains in the UK.
So to get to Minffordd from London, one needs to transfer in Birmingham.
Although Posted by peeweeke in Steam and Beer | May 3, 2015
- Who Mourns for King Leopold?Traveling throughout Europe, and other countries, I am struck about how little I know about history. Or rather, how little I know about how much history there is in the world.
[img=http://pho Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Apr 30, 2015
It was going to be cold, but it was going to be amazing. 2 weeks, no airports, queues or airplanes, 6 cities in 3 countries, Christmas markets, lots of Glüwein and Bratwursts and fingers crosses, a white Christmas!
With an Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Mar 15, 2015
- Brussels & Amsterdam[center]
well, since we didn't truly get holidays at christmas, we got given chinese/lunar new year while here in austria.
obviously a grand ol' excuse to go explore europe for a few days before things get cray here with
projects and Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Feb 22, 2015
- België: Ik zal deze reis voor eeuwig koesteren !Hallo allemaal,
Terug in het land der Belgen !
Ik heb een avontuur achter de rug dat voor eeuwig in mijn geheugen gegrift staat en ik zal het blijvend koesteren.
Ik moet nu nog mijn leven in België terug op de rails krijgen Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Feb 17, 2015
- Brussels is boring. Yeah, right!Looking at my tickets from Berlin to Brussels, there was one small scary element: I had a train to Amsterdam, then a bit of a wait for a train to Rotterdam and then 2 minutes until the train to Brussels. Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Feb 13, 2015
- And in the morning, I'm makin' waffles!I wasn't enjoying my new job in London very much so I decided to go to Belgium for a few days to catchup with my friend Bec. I wouldn't usually give in on a job that easily but for the Posted by Fi M in For the love of getting lost! | Feb 11, 2015
- Xmas Day On The Other Side Of The WorldUp early to drive to Bruges for our Christmas lunch. Normally this time of year we are enjoying the height of an Australian summer...middle 30's celsius and down to the beach for a swim at some point during the day. Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 25, 2014
- Tyne Cot, Adegem and BrugesHi everyone,
We began the day under a light rain and headed for Tyne Cot cemetery (9 km from Ypres), in terms of burials (11 856), the largest of all Commonwealth gravesites. Of those, only 3 587 are identified, a testament Posted by FHSEurope2014 in FHS Europe | Dec 19, 2014
- The Ypres SalientGood evening everyone,
This morning the group got a bit of a break, as breakfast wasn’t served until 8:00. At 9 we headed to our first stop of the day, the Canadian memorial at Hill 62. The Canadian Corps engaged in Posted by FHSEurope2014 in FHS Europe | Dec 18, 2014
- Breendonk & GhentGood afternoon everyone,
We left the beautiful city of Maastricht this morning and there were many who were sad to see it go. Our first stop on our journey west through Belgium was at the Breendonk Memorial, a former Belgian army Posted by FHSEurope2014 in FHS Europe | Dec 17, 2014
- Bruxelles, la capitale de l'Europe==[center]“Remember what Bilbo used to say: It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
– JRR Tolkien[/center]==
Not Posted by Courtster in Courtney: A Foreigner to the World | Dec 11, 2014
- Departure Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Dec 2, 2014
- Happy Halloween from Belgium!We had a nice relaxing day trip to Bruges today! We started off our morning right around 9:00 and packed up for a long day roaming around a new city. We packed our backpack and got ready as quickly as Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 31, 2014
- Discovering BrusselsWe had a great time exploring Brussels today! We woke up a little later than planned. I guess staying up for the San Francisco Giants' World Series victory took a toll on us! Nonetheless we only slept an hour later Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 30, 2014
- Rainy Day in BrusselsWe must have been pretty exhausted from our 40 kilometer bike ride yesterday because we didn't get up until the early afternoon...woops! Justin stayed up super late last night finishing the post and pictures for everyone to enjoy. He also Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 29, 2014
- Ardennes American Military CemeteryToday was full of adventure! We started the morning off much earlier than usual, waking up around 7:30. We both stumbled around sleepily while getting changed (which means adding layers of clothes...many layers!). The plan for the day was to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 28, 2014
- Mellow Day in BrusselsToday we set an alarm but deliberately decided to ignore it. We rolled out of bed just before noon, since we didn't have plans for today. When we chose to start our day we started by doing a few hours Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 27, 2014
- Travel Day: Amsterdam to BrusselsToday was yet another great day because we got to look forward to seeing another country for the first time! We woke up in Amsterdam around 7:30 and continued to lay in bed until just after 8:00, at which time Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 26, 2014
- Belgium: Bruges, Brussels, YpresDestination: Belgium
Date of Travel: February 2014
Travel By: Car and Eurotunnel
Length of Trip: 6 days
Travellers: a Mom, a Dad, an OlderBoy (age 9), a YoungerBoy (age 5)
Itinerary: Day 1: drive into Bruge Posted by ThisMomTravels in Travels, With Kids | Sep 29, 2014
- Two days, in Brugge, with you? No #$@^ing way!Beautiful Belgium: famous for beer, chocolate, waffles, fries, and cycling. Brugge is home to all these things, and known also for the Brendan Gleeson/Colin Farrell film, "In Bruges". It also stars Ralph Fiennes and Peter Dinklage, and is one of Posted by apostrophewoman in The Festival of Alison | Sep 16, 2014
- Mas que raio?! então mas onde está a calçada?Hoje quando passei pela Avenida da Liberdade, dou de caras com calceteiros a reparar a calçada que cobre a parte pedonal.
Nisto, o meu cérebro tem um espasmo e na sua gavetinha da memória, faz recordar-me de uma situação ocorrida á Posted by adventurist in Adventurist | Aug 29, 2014
- Change in plansHi everybody!
It has been forever since I last wrote you guys! Sorry about that. I had exams and then I usually I disappear from the face of the earth! Haha!
Okay! So now that my exams are over, I can really Posted by hannah.rothe.7 in TRIP TO ITALY | Aug 29, 2014