- The town of LeffeHave stopped in the town of Leffe, drove around looking for the brewery then ventured on foot as we were having no luck, found out that it had closed down, the nearest thing now is a restaurant sitting Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 24, 2014
- A couple of days in Ghent, Belgium
[img=http://phot Posted by dentontrekker in Around The World with Linda & Scott | Aug 21, 2014
- Last Day in EuropeWe had to be at the Belgium airport by 8am Sunday to return the car and pick up another for just 2 days. We were able to arrive right at 8am after sleeping in a rest stop just north of Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 17, 2014
- België - Deurne: Mijn routeNepal - Thailand - Myanmar - Singapore - Nieuw-Zeeland - Hawai - New York Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Aug 14, 2014
- België - Deurne: Mijn eerste uitdaging !!Naast mijn eigen spullen neem ik ook een aantal zaken mee voor mijn eerste project zoals kleding, kleurboeken, stickerboeken, potloden, pennen, slijpers, gommen, balonnen, papieren vliegtuigjes, ...
[center][/center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Aug 14, 2014
- Well they certainly love a pissing statue!First off, I would like to apologise for again being so slack in getting these posts out (I feel like this is starting to become a bit of a theme!). I am about three months behind, but rest assured over Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Aug 10, 2014
- Backpacking trip to Italy: Part 1Hi!
First I'll tell you guys something about myself. Although it's hard, I'll try to describe myself as my friends would. I'm spontaneous, responsible, kindhearted, a traveler, hopeless romantic, naive, noble, a good friend, funny, always putting peopl Posted by hannah.rothe.7 in TRIP TO ITALY | Aug 3, 2014
- First Failed MissionI rented a car in Munich to drive up to Eifel National Park near Cologne. The Nurburgring was also nearby my hotel. I had read that Eifel was Germany's first and only international dark sky park and I Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 3, 2014
13th Jul to 17th Jul: After spending a few days again in Paris because we had to due to the Busabout timetable, it was time to bus it to Bruges, Belgium. So once again we got up early and Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jul 29, 2014
- Brussels, Sunday 20th July 2014Blogger Janene continues -
Sunday morning brought a cool change for our departure on the Thalys enroute to Brussels.
After dropping our bags off at the hotel, we picked up our rental car and drove to Braine Le Comte, a Posted by NicholasCook in Keeping up with the Cooks | Jul 23, 2014
- Ben and Jaya visit GermanyBen is Quinn's cousin and he has come to visit us at every stop along our nomadic journey. Jaya has joined him for the last two stops and during this vacation it has been decided that she will be along Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Jul 21, 2014
- Bruges to ShrewsburyWe had booked tickets on a Eurolines bus from Bruges to Dover (47 euros each) because it is no longer possible to get a ferry across the Channel from Belgium and, in fact, only one ferry from France still allows Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- BrugesAnother train trip courtesy of the excellent Belgium Railways - just 8 euros for a 90-minute ride from Antwerp to Bruges. As we were starting to discover, travelling in northern Europe in summer without a hotel booking can be a Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Bruxelles===A food weekend in Brussels===
An exciting weekend was planned for Laura's first weekend out of Sweden. We were to meet her in Brussels for weekend of mussels, waffles, chocolate and beer.
We caught the Eurostar for the first time Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Jul 13, 2014
- Antwerp, BelgiumLuckily for us Bert works in Turnout in Belgium, so he dropped us off at the train station and we took a 45-minute ride into Antwerp Central
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2014 | Jul 8, 2014
- Waterloo, The MonumentThis was a day to reorganize and get ready for the next leg of this trip. Kids slept late, Dale and I sat and drank coffee. Ghislan had already been to the bakery and bought pastries for the kids, rolls Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 29, 2014
- A Visit to BrugesIt is good to be back in Belgium, the countryside is so green, air is good, food is good.
We headed out, not so early, to Bruges. This is a city in the Northern part of Belgium, about 1 hour away. Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 28, 2014
- Brussels, The Next Leg
We had a 3 a.m. wakeup call and were out the door by 4m. Off to the airport for Brussels.
We arrived in Brussels on time and a travel hint here: I did a little research and found that regional airlines Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 26, 2014
- Day 6So today we got to explore Bruges (Don’t know if that’s the correct spelling. We’ve seen it written tons of ways, and pronounced even more). Due to our conversation with the chocolatier in Brussels about Bruges being too touristy and Posted by efaw.14 in Euro-Trip 2014 | May 26, 2014
- Day 5Our day in Ghent was amazing. Thank god we met that chocolatier!! After a very bumpy tram ride to the centre, we were in awe when we arrived. We would like to note that we have yet to mess Posted by efaw.14 in Euro-Trip 2014 | May 25, 2014
- Day 4Second day in Brussels was our first major touristy day. We literally trekked over the entire city, and saw all there was to see. This was made easier by the fact that Brussels is very pedestrian friendly. Literally pedestrians own Posted by efaw.14 in Euro-Trip 2014 | May 25, 2014
- green acreshey people - u ought to consider wwooffing - start the easy way. this was my first. Rita and Hugo were good hosts. not tough tough work. not too tiring. rather fun. Posted by mel9 in wwoofing in Belgium | May 24, 2014
- Blast to Belgium & places beyondAwake at 5.00am and there was no point in trying to get any extra Zzzzz’s we just wanted to get ready and go. Dutifully we were ready with the bags and ready to go by 7.30. All lined up in Posted by ScottyJ in Road of Bones 2014 | May 24, 2014
- Day 3After leaving Moslekern the expectations for the rest of the trip were pretty high. Brussels did not disappoint. For starters, a fight nearly broke out on the train between a 70 year old tour guide and 5ft 3’ Ghanaian, whom Posted by efaw.14 in Euro-Trip 2014 | May 25, 2014
- Langue en la Belgique: Francaise This is my first trip with the housemates and we took Eurolines from Paris to Brussels. However, Waisum and I took an earlier bus because it was cheaper and we didn't mind waiting for the rest to arrive as we Posted by chengyingfang in Europe Exchange | May 22, 2014