- Rio Pictures[img=http://photos. Posted by JNO-RTW in JNO ROUND THE WORLD | Nov 6, 2012
- Off to Buenos AiresLeaving Rio - an amazing town.
The best thing to do : Take the public bus and go around in the city. This guys drive like crazy. Have been to a lot of places, but never seen / felt this before....
Copacabana Posted by JNO-RTW in JNO ROUND THE WORLD | Nov 6, 2012
- Rio de JaneiroOvernight Stays: Rio de Janeiro (4 nights)
DW - Exhausted, sweaty, smelly, but in seemingly bright spirits, we finally arrived in Rio, not Paraty, nearly two (2) days after departing Argentina. As soon as our feet hit the ground (from the Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Nov 3, 2012
- Heat Wave!
It's getting hot here. It's been over 30 degrees for days and today, at 36 degrees, was apparently the hottest Wednesday in the history of São Paulo. Here's a lis Posted by jessiquinha in Brazilerated | Oct 31, 2012
- More Brazil in bullet pointsRio the beautiful...
* Gerard says that Rio de Janeiro is the most beautiful city he's ever seen. His definitiveness kind of surprised me. How can you decide that ONE city Posted by Karenlee in Footloose and Fancy Free | Oct 28, 2012
- Iguazu to RioOvernight Stays: Somewhere between Puerto Iguazu & Sao Paulo; Somewhere between Sau Paulo & Rio de Janeiro
DW - Brazil has been a tough slog for us for some months now, and it seemed that our first days in this beautiful Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Oct 28, 2012
- Hamburg - Rio de Janeiro
Um 03:00 am 27.10 2012 ging es von Welle los nach Hamburg
dann flug nac Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Oct 28, 2012
- Três pratos de trigo para três tigres tristesAlright, let’s see how far I’ll manage to write this time... If even my mother starts to complain officially on Facebook I guess I must update this blog. Anyway, I’m in Floripa (Florianopolis, the entrance to Ilha do Santa Posted by Bouncy81 in One way ticket to South America | Oct 25, 2012
- Panta-what?When our friend Maurice (who has been to Brazil often) heard we were going to South America, his first and foremost reaction was ´Don´t miss the Pantanal´!!! And we were, like, - ´Duh... what´s that?´. It´s actually how most Posted by Karenlee in Footloose and Fancy Free | Oct 23, 2012
- A Brazilian WeddingA couple of weekends ago we attended the wedding of Juliana and Guddy. I had met them both the week before at a dinner party at Cirillo's Mum's place - an epic meal which went for 5 hours and ended Posted by jessiquinha in Brazilerated | Oct 22, 2012
- rio de janeiroVanuit het mooie Duitsland vertok ik met het vliegtuig naar Rome en nadat ik daar een pakje had opgerookt was ik klaar voor de trip van 12 uur.
Naast mij in het vliegtuig zat een vrolijke Brasiliaan die die erg gezellig Posted by Tako.terriet in South America | Oct 13, 2012
- LiberdadeThe weekend before last, we spent some time in Liberdade, the Japanese neighbourhood in São Paulo. Wikipedia fact: São Paulo is home to the largest Japanese population outside of Japan.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/508725/large_IMG_1005.jpg Posted by jessiquinha in Brazilerated | Oct 9, 2012
- Brazil - Iguazu No rain last night but there was heavy fog when I woke up and even when we were driving to the Brazilian boarder. I thought that I might not get up in the chopper but at least I would be Posted by Colin_Patterson in World Tour | Oct 5, 2012
- Birthday! I love birthdays! I had a great day last Monday, planned by Cirillo and very tasty!
We went to breakfast at Hotel Unique - a very cool hotel not far from our apartment.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/508725/large_Hotel_Unique.jpg caption=Ho Posted by jessiquinha in Brazilerated | Oct 1, 2012
- Zwei Monobrauen bruzzeln hart was wegLiebe Leser,
wir sind jetzt nun in Recife und erholen uns noch mal ein paar Tage am Strand von Recife. Wir sind hier vorgestrn angekommen und wohnen ziemlich vornehm in Boa Viagem, Apartment mit Meerblick. Gestern waren wir dann in Posted by MonobrauenTour in MonoCILIA-Tour | Sep 26, 2012
- O homem é mortal por seus temores e imortal por seus desejosAlright, it’s raining today, which (together with my twisted ankle- is anyone surprised?) is the perfect excuse for writing a brief report of my last two weeks in this beautiful country... Anyhow, I arrived in Rio de Janeiro late Thursday Posted by Bouncy81 in One way ticket to South America | Sep 26, 2012
- Bonito, Brazil[img= Posted by Kan_Kan_Can in not recommended by the lonely planet | Sep 23, 2012
- Elsewhere in BrazilGuide} Its ok to swim here.
Me} Are you sure? We're only 50 metres away from the Piranhas.
Guide} There's piranhas here too but the water is 4m deep and they only bite
in shallow water.
Me} Well, OK then....
Approximately 3 minutes later...
Me} OW Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Jan 17, 2007
- NE BrazilYou know you've been in the tropics a while when you step out the door and
think "Its a bit cooler today" (as happened yesterday) and then see a
thermometer which reads 31 degrees. So seasons greetings from a no doubt
slightly warmer Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Dec 14, 2006
- BRASILIA - Klappe die DritteSo meine lieben Cilias, bitte nich vergessen die anderen BRASILIA beitraege zu lesen.
Man merkt wohl, dass wir wieder in der Zivilisation sind, denn unsere Beitraege haeufen sich :) Wir freuen uns uebrigens ueber Kommentare!
Also, die andere Monobra Posted by MonobrauenTour in MonoCILIA-Tour | Sep 21, 2012
- The helicopter commute“The helicopter approaches closer than any other [vehicle] to fulfillment of mankind's ancient dreams of the flying horse and the magic carpet.”
- Igor Sikorsky
One of my obsessions here is the helicopter commute. A number of the buildings around us h Posted by jessiquinha in Brazilerated | Sep 21, 2012
- BRASILIA - Klappe, die ZweiteJawohl ihr Cilias,
die Anna-Vanessa versucht mal noch schnell einen schoenen Text vorzubereiten, bevor sie gleich mal ratzen geht. Die Heidi ist naemlcih hart gestresst hab ich gehoert!
Der Vorfall in Medellin einigermassen gut verdaut, gings gleich we Posted by MonobrauenTour in MonoCILIA-Tour | Sep 20, 2012
- BRASILIAWir sind jetzt in BRASILIA!!
Mehr muss dann dazu ja eigentlich nicht sagen. Ich denk mal die Anna-Vanessa bloggt bestimmt was morgen oder so, oder wir beide dann einfach zusammen demnaechst.
Wir sind grad getrennt und nur eine Monobraue hat Anna-Va Posted by MonobrauenTour in MonoCILIA-Tour | Sep 20, 2012
- Hiking and Canoeing in primary rain forestThe Camu Camu Lodge is a perfect place if you are looking for a hiking in primary rain forest, they have their private rain forest behind the lodge.
In the early morning hours rodents like pacas looking for Mangoes behind Posted by robert7000 in Amazon | Sep 20, 2012
- Nossa casa!After 3+ months of staying in hotels it is nice to have our own place, but also slightly disappointing to have to start making my own bed again.
We still need a bit of furniture and there is the odd hole Posted by jessiquinha in Brazilerated | Sep 17, 2012