- Feliz Natal!First of all, Merry Christmas and Feliz Natal to all of our friends and family wherever you are, we wish you the best for the season and hope everyone is happy and healthy.
If you followed our blog and our adventures Posted by colincampbell in Endless Summer 2013 | Dec 25, 2012
- Iguazu Falls from all anglesWe came, we saw, we were dumbfounded. We marvelled at them from Brazil, we were in awe of them from Argentina, we got a bird’s eye view from a chopper flying over the top and we got drenched in a Posted by 270days in Around the world in 270 days | Dec 16, 2012
- Road Trip: JERRICOACOARAIt was time for a break this week from Ilha do Guajiru so we jumped on a bus with some friends and headed 80kms north on an adventure to visit the town of Jerricoacoara (pronounced: Jeri-kwa-kwa-ra.) We were accompanied Posted by colincampbell in Endless Summer 2013 | Dec 14, 2012
- Our Buzios hideawayJust three hours east of Rio de Janeiro on the coast is a tropical paradise called Armação dos Búzios – where the rich and famous come to play in their holiday homes, the seafood is fresh and abundant in restaurants Posted by 270days in Around the world in 270 days | Dec 13, 2012
The following photos were taken from our apartment. Every day around 5.30 the rain will start.
[img=http://photos. Posted by jessiquinha in Brazilerated | Dec 13, 2012
- Rio de Janeiro: the city of the decadeThere is a buzz in the air in Rio de Janeiro, anticipation of what lies ahead in the next few years, and it is infectious. In the next four years Rio will play host to the two largest sporting events Posted by 270days in Around the world in 270 days | Dec 11, 2012
- Kiting Day and Night!Just a few more pictures of our spot in Ilha do Guariju. That is not us kiting at night by the headlights of one compact car, but everyone survived to tell the tales and drink another caipirinha.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/417854/6 Posted by colincampbell in Endless Summer 2013 | Dec 11, 2012
- Forecast: Sunny and Windy!It's been a week since we left New York and the time is flying by. I'm pretty sure that a month is going to disappear in a hurry so we are making the most of every day we have Posted by colincampbell in Endless Summer 2013 | Dec 11, 2012
- Travel days and Settling inI will apologize right away for the lack of photos in our second blog. The chaos of packing and getting out of New York I think took priority and it will take us a few days to get into Posted by colincampbell in Endless Summer 2013 | Dec 7, 2012
- Lazy days on Brazil‘s endless beachesA few months ago we didn’t think we would make it to Brazil. In early October we thought we should start doing some research in preparation for the South American leg of our trip and were not surprised to discover Posted by 270days in Around the world in 270 days | Dec 6, 2012
- Uma imagem com tagTestando 123.
Posted by igormorgado in Juju na estrada | Dec 5, 2012
- One of the seven natural wonders of the world...tickSaturday 10th November 2012
18 hours on the bus they say, it's not that far they say......Well I can assure you it's definitely far enough when you only have semi-cama seats. That means they only lay back on about a Posted by Yroagirl in The Crazy Kiwi's Bolivian Adventure | Nov 27, 2012
- Porto AlegrePorto Alegre -
Overnight Stays: Somewhere between Florianopolis and Porto Alegre; Somewhere between Porto Alegre and Santana do Livramento
Although short, our time in Florianopolis holds strong fond memories: we confirmed a ranch stay in Uruguay (s Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Nov 27, 2012
- FlorianopolisOvernight Stays: Somewhere between Sao Paulo and Florianopolis; Florianopolis (2 nights)
DW - Our boat-ride back to the mainland from Ilha Grande was much less rocky and wet than our trip there, mostly because the boat was bigger than a 2-stroke Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Nov 27, 2012
- Ilha GrandeOvernight Stays: Abraao (Ilha Grande) (5 nights)
DW - Hungover, in the sun, scoffing the best breakfast of South America to-date, we awoke, in Paraty, ready for the highly anticipated Ilha Grande. The bus-ride to Angra Dos Reis was an experience Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Nov 24, 2012
- Foz do Iguacu
Wir fahren 15 stunden mit dem buss quer durch brasiliens grune walder, wiesen und falder.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/52815 Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 6, 2012
- ParatyOvernight Stays: Paraty (2 nights)
DW - The buses in Brazil always seem to leave on-time, but my God they always arrive late, without fail. Even the simplest shortest journey from Buzios to Rio, scheduled to leave at 11am and arrive Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Nov 15, 2012
One of my oldest friends in Arraial d'Ajuda, Leo, I wouldn't see for blocks of time. He spent alot of time in Itacare. He's a surfer and Itacare has good waves and is a surfing spot. I was invited many Posted by TheBeatofBahia in Bahia - Trancoso | Nov 13, 2012
- Sao Paulo
endlich geht es los um 16:00 von Angra dos reis nach Sao Paulo. eigendlich wollten wir die stadt vermeiden da es heisst Sao paulo ist nu ne grosse unfreundliche stadt. es lies sich allerdings ni Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 5, 2012
- Buzios & Arraiail do CaboOvernight Stays: Arraiail do Cabo (2 nights); Buzios (7 nights)
DW - 06/11... At this very moment, I'm in a hammock in Paraty (south of Buzios), writing this post on the biggest hammock I've ever seen, with a long-neck by my Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Nov 13, 2012
One of the delights about this region is that there are many beautiful places close by. I heard about Caraiva for years from friends who said it was paradise. And yet again I said year after year yeah yeah I'll Posted by TheBeatofBahia in Bahia - Trancoso | Nov 12, 2012
- Brazil-Bahia-TrancosoWhen I was living in Costa Rica in the 90's before it became COSTA RICA I wanted to go to Brazil. I didn't know anything about the country, where it wa or where to go. I heard about Rio and Posted by TheBeatofBahia in Bahia - Trancoso | Nov 12, 2012
- Ilha Grande
und los geht es mit dem bus zum terminal in rio. Dann eine 3 stundigen bussfahrt nach Angra dos reis. Diese weisen fogel waren eine gut Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 3, 2012
- Long weekend in Minas - Part 1It was a public holiday here last Friday so we headed to the state of Minas Gerais (sounds like something out of Lord of the Rings). We went to visit Ouro Preto, a colonial gold mining town set amongst the Posted by jessiquinha in Brazilerated | Nov 7, 2012
- Rio de Janeiro
Heute waren wir in Rocinha, man sagt es sei die grosste Favela in Brasilien. es wurden 62.000 menschen dort gezahlt. die bewohner schatzen aber das hier 250.000 menschen wohnen.
eigentlich soll Posted by cobblestone in Cobblestone | Nov 1, 2012