- Sugarloaf and Christo Redentor
So we’ve finally done some touristing (my blog, so I can make up words if I like). On Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Jan 6, 2014
- New Year’s Eve in Rio!
Wow! It was amazing! We had such a great night, it really made Rio for us. We hung out with some oth Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Jan 6, 2014
- Rio de Janeiro
We've arrived... and we're exhausted. 36 hours on flights/in transit has given us a new appreciation for being able to lie down. There's nothing like travelling to make you happy about Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Dec 30, 2013
- 2012 A1 STAR PRINCESS - IGUAZU FALLS TO RIO DE JANEIRO==STARTING OUT FROM OTTAWA==
I TOOK THE EARLY BIRD BALOON FLIGHT AND PASSED OVER THE EQUATOR ON ROUTE TO SAO PAULO FOR A CONNECTING FLIGHT TO IGUAZU FALLS
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 2, 2013
- 20. Gun Bosuna akiyormus Guaira hakikaten...Iguazu'da ilk gun Brezilya Milli Parki'na gittik, ki ne iyi ettik. Dunki yazida da bahsettigimiz gibi, selaler hakikaten harika, hatta soylentiye gore guncel dunya mirasi/harikasi mevkilerden biri. Inanilmaz bir doga harikasi ve resmi olsa-olmasa bile dun Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Dec 12, 2013
- 19. Gun: Su Candir!Su candir!
Iguaçu ya da Iguazu cesitli kaynaklarin olmeden gorulmesi gereken doga harikalari arasinda yer aliyor. Brezılya ıle Arjantin'in sinirini olusturan bu selaleyi Lonely Planet rehberimiz her iki ulkenin sayfasinda ayri ayri anlatiyor, oyle ki a Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Dec 12, 2013
- FlorianopolisWe boarded the plane to Floripa and I am not going to lie, I was so excited to hopefully have some sun and surf. As we flew over the island an hour or so later I could tell I was Posted by Pirty in Adventures in Latin America | Dec 9, 2013
- Day 17-18 A Contemporary City
Under the white flourescent Hotel Blumenau sign, 3 am in the morning on the dimly lit deserted street, despite the receptionist's warning about the streets not being so safe at this time of Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Dec 8, 2013
- Day 16 Tarifa Promocional
Sem Comentarios... See next day Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Dec 8, 2013
- Day 8 Niemeyer, all over again...We check out from the Bittar Inn and check back in at Shopping Brasilia mall for lunch at the food court with the locals from offices in the area.
After lunch we first head down to The National Museum, which is Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 29, 2013
- 10. Ve 12. Gunler: dugun, dernek ve yemekSeyahatimize Brezilya'dan baslama bahanesini veren dugun iki asamali oldu. Once aile ve yurt disindan gelen dostlarin dahil oldugu bir kilise dugunu. Brezilya'da nufusun cogunlugu katolik. Malum Isa kentte tepeden bakiyor ya da kollarinin altinda koruyor. Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Dec 2, 2013
- 9.ve11. Gun: tekrar Rio: tepeler X plajlar
Ilk hafta Rio'nun Cihangir'i Santa Teresa'da kalmistik. Herhalde Isa ve Sugar loaf(teleferikle birbirine baglanan seyir tepesi) disinda uzerinde Favela olmayan tek tepeydi. Ama Favelalar ve Ce Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Dec 2, 2013
- Rio & Ilha GrandeWell Barry was full of it, 'cause there aren't many show girls but this place is certainly hot! We did however spend the first two days slightly on edge because we wandered unsuspectingly into a favela upon arrival of a Posted by Susiehiggins in UpUpAndAway | Dec 1, 2013
- Niemeyer Parantezi ya da Edifis* kompleksiDunyanin 4. en buyuk ulkesine gidip, yemeyip icmeyip 18 saatlik otobus yolculuguna katlanip Brezilya'nin baskentine gitmekte nereden cikti? Ustelik bizim baskentten bildigimiz Ankara olunca, bilincaltindaki devlet dairesi ve memurlar sehri imaji da cabasi Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 30, 2013
- Day 6: Mix Leito Class*The superlativo express to Brasilia...
Even though it is only 18 hours long, it does feel like a day and a half long bus ride.
We get on the bus at night and pass out right away because we are Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 28, 2013
- Day 5: Saturday is a rugby day, everywhere you goExciting day ahead of us (or mostly ahead of me!), since I will be playing for Rio Vets at the Rio Golden Oldies Rugby Cidade Meravilhosa 2013.
We head down to the university Campus on an Island in Rio Bay, Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 25, 2013
- 4. Gun:Botanik Bahcesi
Bitki ortusu her adimda sasirtiyor. Daha once hic gormedigin, Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 25, 2013
- Manaus, Brazil - almost 1,000 miles from the mouth of the Am[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/199505/67-DSCN4120.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by Linda K in Amazon Journal | Nov 24, 2013
- BrazilWe arrived in Rio and immediately it was apparent that the tranquillity of the Amazon was far, far away. It took nearly two and half hours to get from the airport to the district where we were staying (Leblon). Posted by Pirty in Adventures in Latin America | Nov 22, 2013
- 2. Ve 3. Gunler
Bu mesaj hala benim Istanbul saatiyle yasadigim gostergesi. arada 4 saat var. yani burada saat 20:00 olunca bende salter saat 24:00 oldu diye atiyor. Suan burada saat 7:00 ( mesaji gondermem Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 22, 2013
- Adventures in the AmazonDesperate by now to actually get in amongst the jungle of the Amazon, we booked ourselves onto a 3 day tour with a company recommended by Anne and Harvard (the Norwegian couple we met on the Salt Flats tour), called Posted by Pirty in Adventures in Latin America | Nov 17, 2013
- The last afternoon in Rio, Going out with a bangI am In money saving mode so walked the first half of sugarloaf, half price ticket as it cuts the first cable car... On the way I managed to see a monkey and a toucan...already a good day! I.reached the Posted by davidt.ontour in Biting a Piece of the South America Cake | Nov 12, 2013
- Week 1: Rio de Janeiro The first day of our backpacking trip around South America, and whilst we were fully prepared for hostels, and living on a budget, we were not prepared for the Iberia flight, which was less than enjoyable. We landed in Posted by Dave and P in Our South American Adventure | Oct 30, 2013
- Ilha GrandeOur time spent on Ilha Grande mostly consisted of trekking and beaches. Trekking to beaches to be more specific. Our first trek was a 15km round trek to Dois Rios beach. No tour guides were needed for any of the Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Oct 27, 2013
- ParatyWe arrived in Paraty on a dreay and wet day, but that didn't stop us exploring. Paraty is a UNESCO heritage site and widely accepted as the finest example of a colonial town still in existence. The old town doesn't Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Oct 25, 2013