- First week over already!It is Sunday morning and we can't believe we've been away for a whole week already.Time really does fly when you're enjoying yourself.I have been writing every evening in my 'little black book' so will share some of our thoughts Posted by Jules et Allan in Round the World,2011 | Dec 17, 2011
- BruneiWe spent Thursday lazing in KK back at Borneo Backpackers, who are awesome. Trousers chopped. We also indulged at Chilli Vanilla, a nice restaurant in town. We had a glass of wine for RM13.50, or about £2.70 Posted by ClaireJoe in Joe and Claire's Travels | Oct 23, 2011
- Brunai AirportUneventful trip, just longer than my usual Melbourne <-> Sydney that I was doing 2 years ago (Yes - 2 years since that one finished, we bought them 2 years in which time they have done nothing, Oh well there Posted by peter.dudley in lets.see | Jul 30, 2011
- Not Stuck but BlessedInsiders Guide -
Passengers having a Long Transit Gap Between another isn't such a Bad thing, i always say 'think positive' - dont think that your stuck there, but this that your blessed there. :)
Passengers who faced these problems are Posted by behindthelens in Traveling/Stopover in Brunei | Jul 10, 2011
- Transportation in BruneiTAXI
There's not much taxis in the Country, because most of the citizen here owns a car. And Taxi drivers can easily be spotted at the Arrival Hall of Brunei International Airport just right after you pass through the Custom and Posted by behindthelens in Traveling/Stopover in Brunei | Jul 10, 2011
- Traveling/Stopover in BruneiHello everyone,
Behind the lens, aims to provide you the Best insider Guide you will ever need while traveling or having a short stopover in Brunei Darussalam.
Brunei definitely appears to be a very small country but it's a country with unexpected Posted by behindthelens in Traveling/Stopover in Brunei | Jul 10, 2011
- Singapore and Brunei: Nice Things Come In Small PackagesIt's really not fair of me to keep lumping Singapore and Brunei together, simply because they are both small countries in the same area of the world. Each destination is unique - or not - in the following ways. Posted by Lis.L in Let's Go Get Lost | Jun 29, 2011
- BruneiOk today is Monday and today we are going white water rafting; bring it on.
We have to get up at 6.30am so we have enough time for breakfast (which I forgot to say is included in the price of the Posted by strausss in brunei | Apr 18, 2011
- Brunei DarussalamIf you have no idea where and what Brunei Darussalam is, don’t worry- neither did I a few months ago. Brunei is the smallest country in Southeast Asia, with a population of only 398,000. It is situated in the west Posted by piratejax in This is the Life... | Mar 20, 2011
- Wieder unterwegs...Tja nun ist mein Praktikum tatsaechlich vorbei... schoen war's! Aber das Leben geht ja bekanntlich weiter und nun bin ich wieder Mal auf Achse...
Wie Ihr vielleicht an den Umlauten schonerkannt habt sitze ich grade auch nicht an meinem Laptop sondern Posted by felix85 in Praxissemester - Malaysia | Feb 6, 2011
- 2008 - Bruneibrunei Posted by gmeadows in Gary Meadows | Dec 12, 2010
- A journey to the other sideThe big day of departure was finally upon us and we left for Heathrow after several days of frantically trying to to prepare ourselves for our big trip. After a 17 hour plane journey we landed in Brunei for a Posted by roblewis in Mariana and Rob's honeymoon adventure | Oct 17, 2010
- BruneiWell,in the end we decided to to get the boat/s to Miri. The flights were slightly more expensive,but were about 25 hours quicker!? Since we have no time limit,why not bus/boat it? Up at 5:15am this morning,quick breaky then a Posted by kevo1 in My Way Round | Sep 12, 2010
- Brunei"What are u guys doing now? Is alcohol banned?"
Two really telling questions about Brunei...answers as follows.
There is nothing to do in Bandar Seri Begawan. Went out for precisely 1.5 hours and had seen all the sights there were to see: Posted by Goofy9 in Singapore Sling | Sep 3, 2010
- BruneiKota Kinabalusta tekee Brunein pääkaupunkiin Bandar Seri Begawaniin halutessaan helposti päiväretken. Lento kestää 19 minuuttia ja maksaa alle 40 eur menopaluu.
Brunein sulttaanikunta on öljyllä rikastunut mielenkiintoinen valtio. Yhden kuuman päivän Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Mar 29, 2010
- Final Days in BruneiWednesday 17.3
St Patrick’s Day and not an Irish pub in sight! We’d booked a trip to the rain forest for today so we were up and on the road by 7:20 and headed to the jetty where we caught a Posted by JShevlin in Kiwi Wonders | Mar 21, 2010
- Brunei RevisitedMonday 15.3
Brunei was, as usual, hot (36 degrees C) and the only way to keep cool was to shop hop – dash from one air-conditioned place to another. BSB has plenty of shops; in fact for the population of Posted by JShevlin in Kiwi Wonders | Mar 18, 2010
- Wellington, Ackland and back to BruneiSunday 14.3
'Packed in preparation for my flight to Auckland where I planned to meet up again with Catherine and Thomas. As my flight was not until 2:00 pm I had time on my hands so took a stroll round the Posted by JShevlin in Kiwi Wonders | Mar 16, 2010
- Brunei to AucklandJetlag hit me quite badly when we eventually got to Auckland and each evening when i began the blog I found myself falling asleep so this is the first real opportunity I've had to catch up; so here goes.........
We Posted by JShevlin in Kiwi Wonders | Feb 20, 2010
- BruneiAfter a long flight with a refueling stop at Dubai we touched down in Brunei - a big shock walking out into the stifling heat. Checked into our hotel (10:30 am) in the centre of the city and caught up Posted by JShevlin in Kiwi Wonders | Feb 16, 2010
- BorneoBorneo is the third largest island in the world and is located at the center of Maritime Southeast Asia. Administratively, this island is divided among Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei. And has a population of 18,000,000. this was stop number four Posted by Danieru in Travels | Sep 3, 2009
- The Quiet CapitalAs we set off at dawn we were still hopeful of making it to Brunei today, it would just require all the connections to run smoothly. The David's had informed us there was no bus until much later and we Posted by LauHot10 in Wanderlust | Jul 17, 2009
- The Sultan in SecondsI had only one aim for the very short time I was to be in Brunei, ever since a girl from New Zealand had told me about it in Malaysia, and that was to meet the Sultan of Brunei. Posted by FlatCapped in Investigating the world | Oct 5, 2008
- Charge more for life jackets, and life jackets we shall use.Our last day in Brunei. It was time to see the last few sites in BSB.
We woke up around our usual time and got ready. We also ate breakfast in our room. We learned from Posted by agc_cwm in Tales From The Future | Aug 9, 2008
- Obey the hand that shhushes you.Welcome to Brunei. Who goes to Brunei? As it turns out, we do.
We woke us this morning and went f Posted by agc_cwm in Tales From The Future | Aug 7, 2008