- Charge more for life jackets, and life jackets we shall use.Our last day in Brunei. It was time to see the last few sites in BSB.
We woke up around our usual time and got ready. We also ate breakfast in our room. We learned from Posted by agc_cwm in Tales From The Future | Aug 9, 2008
- Obey the hand that shhushes you.Welcome to Brunei. Who goes to Brunei? As it turns out, we do.
We woke us this morning and went f Posted by agc_cwm in Tales From The Future | Aug 7, 2008
- Oakura to BruneiWe started out leaving oaks at 11pm on saterday night. Ang drove the first leg and mike drove the second leg. Thanks to Angy for driving us up! I slept in the back of the van between the board bags, Posted by MattyBoi in Bali 08! | Jun 22, 2008
- BruneiFlew to the wonderful country of Brunei!! It is basically a mega rich bali, eveery looks like bali, except every person drives a BMW or mercedes, and the fact that petrol is 50 cents a litre!! First night in brunei Posted by Staplt01 in European Travels | Jun 22, 2008
- Brunei to LimbangLethargy provoked by restless sleep and deteriorating health robbed me of more precious time that morning, eventually forcing myself out the short distance back to the Royal Regalia Museum. It had been under similar time pressure that I had stupidly Posted by andyhay2 in Asia Overland 2006-2008 | Sep 17, 2007
- Brunei to Sabah via LabuanIt was a very early check out of the pristine comfy little youth hostel in BSB, necessitated to catch the 7am express bus for a cheap as chips 2 dollar transfer 25Ks north for port town Muara. It was from Posted by andyhay2 in Asia Overland 2006-2008 | Aug 30, 2007
- Bandar Seri BegawanBRUNEI MUSEUM
Brunei History Gallery
Negara Brunei Darussalam or "Brunei, Abode of Peace" constitutes less than 6,000 square kilometres of northern Borneo, with a population of only 340,000. Believed to derive from the words "baru nah", literally "T Posted by andyhay in Asia Overland 2006-2008 | Aug 29, 2007
- Bandar Seri Begawan continuedTHE MALAY TECHNOLOGY MUSEUM
Outside each bamboo and timber construction, a mannequin pretended to demonstrate the traditional chores of sago palm processing, sugar cane pressing and rice treading, as well as crafts such as weaving, boatbuilding and smi Posted by andyhay2 in Asia Overland 2006-2008 | Aug 29, 2007
- Sarawak to BruneiA mega early muscle straining start was necessitated this morning for the hoof out to Miri's local bus station, a subsequent bus availing us of leg 1 of the crazily convoluted connection to Brunei. The typically unconventional manners I witnessed Posted by andyhay in Asia Overland 2006-2008 | Aug 28, 2007
- Pre Season TrainingWe've had a busy couple of days in Brunei since the last post. After writing that, we went to Gadong night market, spending a whopping NZ$2.50 on dinner for two. Deep fried vegetable bits and pieces and this thick pancake Posted by kandc in Brunei - Dubai - UK January 2007 | Mar 23, 2007
- Perpetual SweatThe flight over here was long and boring. We love reading and watching movies, but there is only so much of either we can do, especially when stuck in cattle class.
We were met by our Hospitality Club host ,Paul, and Posted by kandc in Brunei - Dubai - UK January 2007 | Mar 22, 2007
- Negara Brunei DarussalamAfter travelling through both Sarawak & Sabah it seemed, well, impolite to overlook little Brunei sandwiched in the middle so I managed to find a few days in my hectic globetrotting schedule to drop by.
Negara Brunei Darussalam (or just Brunei Posted by greggers in Almost A World Tour! | Feb 19, 2007
- BruneiA forty minute flight took us from KK to Bandar Seri Begawan (BSB), capital of Brunei, where the wealth of the country is immediately obvious - flash cars and new roads.
Checked into the PALATIAL 6* Empire Hotel and Country Club. Posted by TDL in The Departure Lounge | Nov 30, 2006
Posted by Sveto4ek in Sveta in Korea | Oct 13, 2006