- Bandar Seri Begawan continuedTHE MALAY TECHNOLOGY MUSEUM
Outside each bamboo and timber construction, a mannequin pretended to demonstrate the traditional chores of sago palm processing, sugar cane pressing and rice treading, as well as crafts such as weaving, boatbuilding and smi Posted by andyhay2 in Asia Overland 2006-2008 | Aug 29, 2007
- Sarawak to BruneiA mega early muscle straining start was necessitated this morning for the hoof out to Miri's local bus station, a subsequent bus availing us of leg 1 of the crazily convoluted connection to Brunei. The typically unconventional manners I witnessed Posted by andyhay in Asia Overland 2006-2008 | Aug 28, 2007
- Pre Season TrainingWe've had a busy couple of days in Brunei since the last post. After writing that, we went to Gadong night market, spending a whopping NZ$2.50 on dinner for two. Deep fried vegetable bits and pieces and this thick pancake Posted by kandc in Brunei - Dubai - UK January 2007 | Mar 23, 2007
- Perpetual SweatThe flight over here was long and boring. We love reading and watching movies, but there is only so much of either we can do, especially when stuck in cattle class.
We were met by our Hospitality Club host ,Paul, and Posted by kandc in Brunei - Dubai - UK January 2007 | Mar 22, 2007
- Negara Brunei DarussalamAfter travelling through both Sarawak & Sabah it seemed, well, impolite to overlook little Brunei sandwiched in the middle so I managed to find a few days in my hectic globetrotting schedule to drop by.
Negara Brunei Darussalam (or just Brunei Posted by greggers in Almost A World Tour! | Feb 19, 2007
- BruneiA forty minute flight took us from KK to Bandar Seri Begawan (BSB), capital of Brunei, where the wealth of the country is immediately obvious - flash cars and new roads.
Checked into the PALATIAL 6* Empire Hotel and Country Club. Posted by TDL in The Departure Lounge | Nov 30, 2006
Posted by Sveto4ek in Sveta in Korea | Oct 13, 2006