- The story is beginning to unfold ou start off slow. The story is beginning to unfold. You’re unsure. It’s a big commitment lugging this tome around. Maybe this book won’t be that great but you’ll feel guilty about putting it down. Maybe it’ll Posted by hinsjeer in truds'blog | Mar 6, 2014
- Balade au marché de BujumburaLes marchés africains m'ont toujours fasciné.
C'est étroit, il fait chaud, c'est bruyant, toutes sortes d'odeurs vous montent au nez, tous les commerçants veulent que vous regardiez ce qu'ils ont à vendre (en fait, ça c'est surtout vrai quand on est Posted by JTom in Carnets de voyage • Jean-Thomas Léveillé | Sep 25, 2009
- Africa 2009
Au cours des prochaines semaines, je publierai ici photos et récits de mon séjour au Burundi et au Rwanda.
Je séjourne en Afrique grâce à une http://www.fpjq.org/index.php?id=33"bours Posted by JTom in Carnets de voyage • Jean-Thomas Léveillé | Sep 25, 2009
- Kamenya inzira arutwa na kamenya indaro*Burundi is absolutely stunning. In a way, i kind of wish that I had never come. That way at least, I would not have known what i was missing. As it was I was having to make do with barely Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Jul 14, 2009
- The BelgianOne of the great things I love about travel is the odd coincidences, chance meetings and occasional strokes of sheer dumb luck that liter the path. The sort that you can never rely on, but you kind of know will Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Jul 12, 2009
- BURUNDI15th – 16th January 2007
Only after the ‘Yahoo!’ bus/coaster had left the outskirts of Kigali, did I realise I had left behind my hiking boots (obviously David thought I had given them to him). The only Posted by ManicDave in Manic Mission Africa | Jan 16, 2007