- Duck in the Tuk TukSo we just arrived at the siam reap airport. I have a couple hrs free time to write before we hop on the plane to our final country, Thailand. We woke up bright and early at 630 to get on Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 22, 2016
- Phnom Penh, 1975What an extremely, emotional day. I was nauseous multiple times and cried twice (no bullshit). Cambodia feels different to me, more dangerous to be honest. I don't know what it is. When Garrison said, 'look like a homeless person', a Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 18, 2016
- Goodbye Vietnam. Hello Cambodia.Unsurprisingly our last week in Vietnam came with both ups and downs. We travelled from the mountains back to the coast and on to Ho Chi Minh City. A week ago our time in Vietnam came to an end and Posted by astpurcell in OUT THE DEPARTURE GATE | May 4, 2016
- Cambodia [center]The next couple of days were spent travelling with three flights in three days. We had a four hour delay at Kalibo airport to fly back to Manila, arrived at The Melting Pot hostel in the early hours had a Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 2, 2016
- Koh Kong Bridge (ស្ពានកោះកុង) Posted by Sok_Hong in Travel With Me | Apr 17, 2016
- Wat Phnom (វត្តភ្នំ) Posted by Sok_Hong in Travel With Me | Apr 17, 2016
- Cambodia: Siem ReapKnowing our bus to Siem Reap from Battambang was at 7:30am, we got up nice and early. We hung around in the massive hostel foyer for almost an hour before anyone showed up to check us out. Luckily the bus Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 14, 2016
- Cambodia: BattambangOur journey from Sihanoukville to Battambang was not a smooth one, in any sense of the word. The first leg of the journey wasn't too bad; 5 hours on a comfortable mini bus to Phnom Penh. We were among another Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 11, 2016
- Cambodia: Sihanoukville - Serendipity & OtresOn a cloudy Monday morning in Phnom Penh we got on our mini-bus to Sihanoukville; a province in Southwest Cambodia. For the whole 5 hour journey the bus played a wildlife documentary on a fold-down screen up front based on Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 6, 2016
- Cambodia: Phnom PenhAs per usual we get to the travel agent where we're being picked up super early (Lauren's fault). We nip up to the shop to buy some travelling snacks and I inadvertently purchase cuttlefish flavoured peas (that I thought were Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 3, 2016
- Phnom Penh againDay 32 - 18 March 2016
Returning to Phnom Penh
Feeling a little tired after the St Patrick's day festivities, we had a lazy morning having breakfast and getting our bags organised for the return trip to PP before we got on Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Apr 2, 2016
- Sihanoukville for PaddysDay 31 - 17 March 2016
St Patricks day
After some more American pancakes covered in chocolate, we got back to Sihanoukville around lunchtime, after returning on the ferry.
We checked into our downtown accommodation and organised ourselves for Paddy Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Apr 2, 2016
- Koh RongDay 30 - 16 March 2016
Another bright, sunny and warm morning in Cambodia as we headed further west, across to Koh Rong, an island that is about 27km from the mainland, and another very touristy spot.
The bus took us Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Apr 2, 2016
- SihanoukvilleDay 28 - 14 March 2016
Head west to Sihanoukville
Very popular with backpackers is Sihanoukville and we headed off on Giant Ibis bus to visit it, our 3rd cambodian city in 3 days.
This bus journey passed off without any incident and Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Apr 2, 2016
- Phnom PenhDay 27 - 13 March 2016
The real capital, Phnom Penh
Just after 9am, a mini bus picked us up at our hotel to bring us to Phnom Penh, Cambodia's capital, and our third capital city on this trip.
The trip was a Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Apr 2, 2016
- BattambangDay 25 - 11 March 2016
The bats at Battambang
Tom, angkor driver himself, picked us up at our hotel after breakfast and checkout, in a motorcar, none the less. He offered to drive us to Battambang, the next stop on our Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Apr 2, 2016
- Siem ReapDay 22 - 08 March 2016
Siem Reap and Angkor Wat?
Tom, our tuk tuk driver, picked us up from the hotel to kick off day 1 of 3 of our tour of Angkor Wat and the various temples.
The tuk tuks in Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Apr 2, 2016
- Siem Reap, CambodiaWe took Cambodia Angkor Air to Siem Reap. ( thankful to have survived so I can post this)😳 We checked into the Park Hyatt hotel which had a beautiful pool and a few restaurants. That evening, one of the restaurants Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Mar 31, 2016
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
We arrived on a Vietnam Airlines flight from Hanoi. We needed a visa to get into Cambodia. We were told someone would meet us and help process the visa upon arrival. Unfortunately, no o Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Mar 30, 2016
- Kambódía Eftir að fríinu fra flakki lauk lenti eg eftir þrjú löng flug i Bangkok. Þar kom loks að þvi sem eg hef alltaf kviðið fyrir að komi fyrir mig, bakpokinn kom ekki með mer! Eg finn starfsmann sem að kannar Posted by saeunn in Afríka og Asía | Mar 29, 2016
- Cambodia border crossingDay 21 - 07 March 2016
The infamous border crossing
And so today was the big day, the day that we had both been looking forward to, the day that we had both been nervous and excited about, after hearing and reading Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Mar 18, 2016
- March 17 - SIHANOUKVILLE, CAMBODIA
Just a one day visit to Cambodia - what to do? Join the line of golden monks at Wat Krom?
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/5EB8DE6DC146576D364573D6CD1 Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 18, 2016
- asdsasdasd Posted by utkuies in SEA2016 | Feb 20, 2016
- Phnom PhenMorning of Feb 2nd after 8 amazing days at Colunms hotel in Kampot Cambodia with Jim and my new friends Howard and Elizabeth from Oxford and the Colunms manager/owner Thavy I say goodbye for now.. Bus arrives at 8:30 am Posted by Vietnamexpress in HCMC | Feb 12, 2016
- Kampot Cambodia Day seven in Kampot, after 5 days exploring with Jim decided to go it alone today.. Destination Bokor Mountain about 15 km from downtown Kampot (home base) the Columns.. After reaching the gates of Bokor Mountain and paying $2000 Reil Posted by Vietnamexpress in HCMC | Jan 30, 2016