- Stopiranje i morske radosti u KambodžiSiem riep - Battambang - Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville - Koh Ta Kiev - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
I kod stopiranja može se osjetiti koliko je grad dotaknut turizmom. Hodali smo oko 4km u potrazi za pravim mjestom, a onda nam Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Apr 26, 2015
- Angkor Wat4.40am wake to see this
Sunrise at Angkor Wat
Group shot at Angkor Wat Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 24, 2015
- PiratesDecided to visit the Grand Palace in Phnom Penh this morning, tagged along with some others from the group in a guided tour was interesting.
A 40min flight mostly ov Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 23, 2015
- A Moving DayOnly in South East Asia can a walk along the rivers edge at 8am cause you to drip sweat. And I can repeat it tomorrow in Cambodia instead of Laos.
So we took a midday flight to Phnom Penh (can Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 22, 2015
- Pehe u Kambodžu da dočekamo taj rođendan!Pakse-Stung treng-Kratie-Siem riep
Tokom zadnje večeri u Laosu rađa se ideja o nastavljanju putovanja autostopom pa jutro pred polazak ispisujemo željenu destinaciju na komadu kartona i pješke odlazimo 2-3km prema izlazu grada. Ljudi se smiju i Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Apr 20, 2015
- Angkor by BikeWhen planning our 3 weeks in SE Asia, we knew we couldn't really see every country, so we picked things we knew we just couldn't miss. Angkor Wat was on that list, so we planned 4 full days in Siem Posted by lolokirby in SE Asia Sampler | Apr 11, 2015
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum , Choeung Ek==Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum==
Today was a very hard, eye opening day . We started off the day at the genocide muesem and got a tour guide which turned out to be a great idea . It is very Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Mar 31, 2015
- Begining our adventures in Cambodia!We enjoyed two great days with Abu and his daughter Farheen in Kuala Lumpur. We were treated to some great hospitality and really enjoyed our stayed at their apartment. The boys loved the pool which we enjoyed on both days Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Mar 31, 2015
- Another country to add to the list - CambodiaWe have successfully made it to Siem Reap in Cambodia. The trip went very well... we took two seperate vans with 10 other people and there was a tour guy that was helping us along the way with everything... getting Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Mar 11, 2015
- Cambodia - Ban LungFinally, we arrived in Ban Lung which was even more rural than Kratie meaning that the prices of accommodation were really cheap. We checked into Colonial Lake palace which looked out onto a beautiful lake and was close to the Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Mar 11, 2015
- Cambodia - Stung TrengNot much to report from Stung Treng as it turned out to be a flying visit. When we got off the bus, we were greeted by a Cambodian tourist agent whose first words were....'What are you doing here?'. That wasn't Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Mar 11, 2015
- Cambodia - KratieOur journey to Kratie had to be one of the worst that we had experienced in Cambodia so far which wasn't surprising as we were traveling up North where the roads were nothing more than dirt tracks. The 5 hour Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Mar 11, 2015
- Cambodia - Phnom PenhWe arrived in Phnom Pehn at around 1am both feeling tired and grumpy. Neither of these emotions helped us in our search for accommodation. We had been dropped off in what looked like Cambodia's version of 'The Red Light District' Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Mar 11, 2015
- Happy 2015! Everything is better with friends part 2
We decided that Bangkok would be an excellent place to spend New Years Eve. We spent the day cruising around Bangkok’s extravagant shopping mall. It was quite a change from the island beache Posted by tylerandshawna in Tyler and Shawna's Great Adventure | Mar 10, 2015
- What? Angkor Wat![b]
The town of Siem Reap has grown into a major tourist destination because it is the home of Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the largest religious structure in the world! Here it is.......
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Mar 10, 2015
- Lake Tonle Sap, and more![b]
Located in the middle of Cambodia, is Tonle Sap, the largest lake in South-East Asia. Right now it's not as big as it can be, because it is the dry season, but it's p Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Mar 9, 2015
- How much chili did you put on that slice!?!!!Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
After yet another lengthy bus journey and a relatively smooth border crossing consisting of a one hour wait, far better than some of the stories we had heard about, we reached the Cambodian capital of Phnom Posted by Bernard.loughra in Nicola and Bernard's World Trip | Mar 5, 2015
- Siem Reap===Siem Reap===
After our 16 hour bus, we finally arrived in Siem Reap. Our perception of South East Asia improved immediately, as the small town is mainly focused on Tourism. Everything is just a tiny bit cleaner and less rubbish which Posted by travellinghoney in Can Kiwis Fly? | Mar 2, 2015
- Central Cambodian Adventures[b]After four nights and three days on Cambodia's lovely coast, we are now exploring the central region.
To get us back in the saddle after our lazy day in Sihanouk Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Mar 2, 2015
- Cambodia's Coast[b]
Our tour has taken us from Phnom Pehn to the coast at Kep, then to Kampot and Sihanoukville.
The coast of Cambodia is a potential tourist Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Feb 27, 2015
- Otres Beach===Otres Beach was bliss===
After a few days in the citys, Otres was exactly what we needed. If we didn't have more on our list of must do's, we would have stayed at Otres for a few weeks.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721752/20150221_170211. Posted by travellinghoney in Can Kiwis Fly? | Feb 26, 2015
- Good Morning................. Cambodia![b]
So sad to leave Thailand! We really enjoyed our time there, and certainly feel there are more adventures waiting for our return!
We flew south to Bangkok and h Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Feb 25, 2015
- Happy Chinese New YearWe've spent the past week in Siem Reap with loads of tourists from all over Asia (the New Year is an annual holiday which has made booking rooms tricky!) as well as many more western tourists than we've seen on Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Feb 23, 2015
- Phnom PenhTim last mentioned a long boat ride into Phnom Penh. Anyone who knows me will know that I cope extraordinarily well being hot and hungry. So when we got off the boat I was feeling peachy :) haha. We were Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | Feb 20, 2015
- More of SE AsiaCambodia
We arrived by the river taxi to Pnom Penn around 11:00 AM after an early morning departure from our hotel. The boat pulled up to the dock as the standard welcoming party of 'taxi' (I use this term loosely as Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Feb 17, 2015