- Templos de AngkorLa última parada en mi recorrido por el mundo no pudo ser más gratificante. Me había dejado para el final uno de los lugares más espectaculares del planeta: los templos de Angkor. La gente me pregunta muchas veces si después Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Dec 4, 2013
- Question TimeHello again everyone,
The most exciting part of the past year is currently happening and I haven't kept you updated at all! Instead of trying to cover all the stuff that has happened, which will likely confuse both you and me, Posted by fionaclark in My Nomadic Journey | Dec 4, 2013
- Nov 29. How to spend a weekend?Friday - the week has slipped away, though it has been jam-packed with activities. We had a lazy start, but still managed to have breakfast by 8 o'clock. Then we headed to the market to look. Danielle wanted to buy Posted by Sue McNicholas in CAMBODIA INSPIRES..... AGAIN | Dec 4, 2013
- Phnom Penh and Battambang[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Cambodia/|Cambodia photos]]
Phnom Penh is Cambodia’s capital city, largest city, richest city and most evocative city of the country’s tumultuous past. Yet Battambang is the archety Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Dec 4, 2013
- Nov 28: A Visit to Heart and Love Orphanage 28 Thursday
Breakfast on the terrace - so peaceful. Our 'breakfast included' is generous, and includes plenty of fresh fruit. We were greeted by Jasmine, and Eng who had started preparing food at 5 a.m. and a Posted by Sue McNicholas in CAMBODIA INSPIRES..... AGAIN | Dec 4, 2013
- Awe inspiring Siem RepWell, we've just sat down for dinner, on our last night in Siem Rep, and I've been guzzling down a sweet (and not-so-refreshing) pint of Angkor Beer (how original) trying to figure out where to start.
I have to admit that Posted by mantunes in Meanwhile, in Southeast Asia | Dec 3, 2013
- day 48-49 Kampot
This post written by Dan (for once).
We left Phnom Penh with a good early impression of Cambodia and headed for Kampot, the Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Dec 3, 2013
- Day 45-47 Phnom Penh
We checked into our usual budget hostel whose bathroom makes me think that even I could have a career in SE Asia as a plumber/tiler. This time they'd gone to the effort of plumbing the s Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Dec 3, 2013
- Nov 26 Danielle's first day in Cambodia 26 Tuesday morning and a sunny warm day by 7:30. Suddenly, we had a small downpour, which cooled the air for a short time. As we sat having breakfast on the terrace, Danielle had a chance to meet Jasmine, who Posted by Sue McNicholas in CAMBODIA INSPIRES..... AGAIN | Nov 27, 2013
- Coast of Cambodia[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/|Cambodia photos]]
Upon entering Cambodia, I suddenly realised the knowledge I had of the country amounted to diddlysquat. I could identify Cambodia on a globe, write the name of its capital Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Dec 1, 2013
- Working in Cambodia!After our 2 amazing weeks in Vietnam (our favorite country so far by the way!), Mehrab and I went different ways for the coming 2 weeks. He went back to Sydney for business, and I started my 2 weeks of Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | Dec 1, 2013
- AngkorWe went to Siem Reap all together using great public transport, Cambodia offers a really good deal in that regard. Siem Reap is a tourist destination and as such has many markets, hostels and places to eat. However, the main Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Dec 1, 2013
- Nov 27 Just your regular workday in Siem ReapIt is easy to roll out of bed when the sun is hot at 7:00 a.m. We enjoyed breakfast on the terrace, then headed for the pool. We relaxed, swam and sunbathed, then decided to head for town to get Posted by Sue McNicholas in CAMBODIA INSPIRES..... AGAIN | Nov 27, 2013
- NOV 25 CAMBODIA INSPIRES .......AGAIN6:00 a.m. rise with difficulty (4:30 p.m. in nfld.) I scraped myself out of bed and hoofed it along to ACODO Orphanage.
There were changes when I arrived at the orphanage - Posted by Sue McNicholas in CAMBODIA INSPIRES..... AGAIN | Nov 26, 2013
- Phnom Penh and BattambangPhom Phen is the Capital of Cambodia and it had a mix of chaotic traffic, bustling narrow streets with markets, hawkers and big communist style unused avenues and promenades. We didn't stay long in there as we had an appointment Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Nov 26, 2013
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia (7th - 10th November)We arrived at an incredibly busy bus station / market and fought our way through all the offers of transportation in order to walk to our guesthouse.
Cambodia felt quite similar to Vietnam, just with slightly less bikes and slightly more Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Nov 25, 2013
- Getting there! Nov 21 - 24 Thursday evening I left St John's, NL for London - a mere 8 hours flight, but with 16 hours layover in Halifax (24 hrs + 5 min!!!). Well, it all went smoothly. In Halifax, slept in the uncomfortable Posted by Sue McNicholas in CAMBODIA INSPIRES..... AGAIN | Nov 24, 2013
- Phnom PenhEsta ciudad de nombre impronunciable (a lo más que nos podemos acercar con nuestros limitados sonidos es a llamarla nom pen) fue considerada en la época de la colonización francesa como la perla de Asia. Sin embargo, décadas de conflictos Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Nov 9, 2013
- KampotWe arrive in Kampot in 2 hours which is good considering we are a little squished and sticky in our little minibus!
Rather than staying in the main town, we read that Olly's Place 1.5km out of town was a great Posted by becs and terry in look out world .... ..here we come!! | Nov 6, 2013
- RatanakiriCruzar la frontera entre Laos y Camboya supuso toda una clase práctica en soborno institucionalizado y prácticas monopolistas. Para empezar, un empleado (o listillo) de la compañía de autobuses se ofrece a hacerte el papeleo, sin ni siquiera informarte de Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Nov 4, 2013
- Cambodia - The final instalment! Final days in Cambodia
My last 5 days in Cambodia were pretty busy! I spent 3 days (23rd, 24th & 25th October) working at the children's surgical centre and 2 days running round Phnom Penh doing the tourist sights I Posted by HelenHeneghan in Helen goes round the world! | Nov 3, 2013
- The road to Laos...We knew that from Siem Reap we wanted to head up into Laos, but were struggling to find reliable information about buses. The journey times seemed to vary depending on who you spoke to. We Googled, Lonely Planet’d, Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Oct 19, 2013
- Siem Reap, Cambodia!!!WARNING - A LOT OF TEMPLES AND A LOT OF PHOTOS!!!
We had been told that our mini-bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap should take about 6 hours but our driver seemed determined to do it half that! It was Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Oct 18, 2013
- Phnom Penh, CambodiaAfter another 3 bumpy hours on the coach we arrived in downtown Phnom Penh to the usual crowd of tuk tuk drivers and hawkers trying to get you to go to their hotel, telling you theirs is cheaper and nicer Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Oct 13, 2013
- Midterms are over!!Hi all! I apologize profusely for the lack of information in the last little while. A ton has been going on!! Right now we're in Siem Reap, a small town in northwestern Cambodia which cropped up next to Angkor, the Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Oct 28, 2013