- Cambodia:the country of contrast/Kambodza:krajina kontrastov
Our expectations of Cambodia were fairly high as we have only heard and read good things about Posted by zuzana.zav in Are we there yet? | Aug 2, 2014
- Finally...Sorry for no keeping this updated in the past weeks, I was way too busy ...
I will just try to write about the most interesting things that happened, which still is a lot...
There is my first night sleeping at an Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jul 28, 2014
- Last stop in Cambodia[img=http:/ Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jul 20, 2014
- Angkor Wat and around ...This morning we took a sunrise trip to Angkor W. Spectacular, even without a real sunrise.
[left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/686459/600D2E1A2219AC681721649201B Posted by JBrunnee in Vietnam 2014 | Jul 10, 2014
- Around Siem Reap, Cambodia Yesterday, we took the short flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap, Cambodia. It was a city of some 10,000 people 10 years ago. Now it's Cambodia's second largest city at a whopping 1 million (!) people. All Posted by JBrunnee in Vietnam 2014 | Jul 10, 2014
I think I will always associate Cambodia with lemongrass and sandalwood. We arrived after a very early flight (wake up call was 3:45 am - but our internal clocks still ha Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 8, 2014
- Koh Kong, Chi Phat[img=http:/ Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jul 3, 2014
- Cambodian beaches[img=http:/ Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jul 3, 2014
- TattooToday was a very eventful day! I woke up to dramas back home when I realised my boss had decided not to pay me as he didn't think my holidays accrual was correct!! This was the straw that broke the Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jun 29, 2014
- Angkor temples
This was my second visit to the Angkor temples in Cambodia, the first Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 27, 2014
- Cambodia Part 2Wednesday morning I headed off for Phnom Penh. I took a bus with Capitol Tours. I was the only white person on that bus! They only spoke in Khmer during the announcements, so I was never really sure how long Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Jun 14, 2014
- Cambodia Part 1Here I go. Solo adventure off to Cambodia! I was brought into Chiang Mai Thursday evening where I found a Guest House for the night. I planned to catch the night train to Bangkok the next day and the commuter Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Jun 11, 2014
- sihanoukvilleAfter booking bus tickets for Phnom Penh we decided to change to sihanoukville an hour before our bus was due to leave.
The vietnamese consulate is in sihanoukville so it made sense to go there and get our visa. So after Posted by Zeddman in The Road to Rio | Jun 2, 2014
- The Magnificent Angkor TemplesThis is probably one of the moments I was expecting the most in South-East Asia, the visit of the temples of Angkor, in Cambodia...
My first surprise was to realise that there was act Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 28, 2014
- Greetings from the smiling CambodiaFollowing Laos and the 4000 islands, I decided to carry down south into Cambodia and its capital Phnom Penh. The bus journey was actually one of the worse I have experienced during my travelling year. First there is the matter Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 27, 2014
- Cambodia 2014===Phnom Penh===
National Museum in Phnom Penh
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by QuentinW in Traveller's Blog | May 8, 2014
- phnom penhi really dont know what to write about Phnom penh. As a city its underwhelming. Siem Reap is by far quainter and just nicer. Maybe because its small and not as crazy. then there is the whole other side Posted by howards1985 in Sweatnerds | Apr 27, 2014
- Cambodia.Hi pals.
So we spent the last four days in siem reap. Lets just say we are haemorrhaging money. its so expensive coz its in dollars so tours and stuff are priced at western prices. So in siem reap Posted by howards1985 in Sweatnerds | Apr 24, 2014
- Day 49I took a speed boat, equipped with flat screen TV and 90's hip hop music videos, to Koh Rong Samloem - a remote island off the southern coast of Cambodia.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Apr 22, 2014
- Day 48Sihanoukville is beautiful! And so very hot. I spent last night eating and drinking with friends from my hostel.
[img=htt Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Apr 21, 2014
- Day 47Some of the hotel staff saw I was alone and took me under their wing. It was fun to sit around and joke, they were all really funny. Finally one of them said, okay, you have an entire day, lets Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Apr 19, 2014
- Day 46My aunt Kim had asked what my GoPro videos looked like. I didn't know quite how to mash them together so I just threw some clips into iMovie. Enjoy!
Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Apr 19, 2014
- Day 45Last night in Phuket. It was a neat place during the day, but the night scene was not so much my style. I was glad to have left.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/658901/large_IMG_ Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Apr 17, 2014
- Off to ThailandSpent the day travelling to Bangkok, Thailand. Our first Air Asia experience was ok:)
Arrived mid-afternoon and wandered a couple of the local streets, ate Pad Thai and cooled off in the hotel pool. While we didn't take any photos, we Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Apr 10, 2014
- Rural CambodiaThe Wheary Travellers had experienced the most amazing day with Kim Leng Sang, a tuk tuk driver and self-taught photographer. Early morning and late afternoon - the photographers magic hours - were spent wondering the countryside. Buddhist monks blessed a Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Apr 9, 2014