- Bakong TempleLeaving India, I expectedly travel to the country of Cambodia. Cambodia is found in southern Asia, located between Thailand and Vietnam. It has an estimated population of 15,500,000 people, and a size of roughly 70,000 square miles. This country is Posted by Nesawf in Cognitive Distinction | Dec 14, 2015
- Saen MonorumVisite de la campagne cambodgienne, proche du Vietnam.
Située à 800m d'altitude, le climat est agréable, cela fait du bien de pouvoir dormir sans clim!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/3 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 10, 2015
- Phnom Penh
Central Marke Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 10, 2015
- We've made it to Mondulkiri!it's been a long travel day for both groups A and B but both groups have arrived safe and sound at Mondulkiri. We look forward to an exciting day tomorrow when we travel to the 2 schools and meet Posted by Ascham Cambodia in Ascham Cambodia Trip | Dec 8, 2015
- Kep / Kompot
Sothy's Pepper Farm, qui produit le fameux poivre de Kampot, endroit Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 6, 2015
Une nuit dans le bus, 13h de trajet entre Siem Reap et Sihanoukville, super bien dormi!
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 5, 2015
- Siem Reap
Le transport depuis l'aéroport le moins cher possible : $2!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/201511 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Nov 30, 2015
- Chill time Saturday morning saw a leisurely start to the day. Breakfast at the more civilised time of 7 am. However, it appeared that everyone else had the same idea. The buffet counters were so busy that negotiating them was like an Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 28, 2015
- Apsaras Theatre
Despite the punishing schedule of 5 historic sites in one day, we were all ready to go to the Khmer dancing show and dinner at the Apsara Theatre. It was included in our tour, so we thought we might as Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 28, 2015
- Siem Reap
The 6 of us braved Tuk Tuks to the night market which was just starting up at 7 pm. Rosie, John and I spent a few anxious moments on the pavement as the others got lost in the heavy traffic. Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 27, 2015
- It's lizards in your shoesMany of you noticed the awkward leap we just made from Cambodia to Austria--arguably the most underdeveloped and politically fractured country on our list to the wealthiest (historically speaking). Yes. It was major culture shock. To say nothing of the Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Nov 26, 2015
- Tonle Sap lake Up very early this morning for breakfast at 6.15 am. Bags already packed last night.
Time to say goodbye to all the staff on the boat who had looked after us so well. It was a lovely experience, but time Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 26, 2015
- Kampong ChnangAfter breakfast, a short local boat ride from our moorings found us at Kampong Chnang, one of the most important fishing villages on the Tonle Sap River. We had a wander round the local market where we were surprised to Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 24, 2015
- Oudong and the Mekong Prestige has got Talent!The afternoon excursion was to Oudong, the former capital of Cambodia (17th to 19th century). It is the home of the stoupas (mausoleums) of the last Khmer kings. In the pagoda there was a ceremony for those who wished to Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 24, 2015
- Koh ChenWe had the luxury of a later start this morning, sailing from Phnom Penh to Koh Chen where we docked at about 10 am. Before we stepped off the gang plank we could see a large number of local girls Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 23, 2015
- Mother Nature you's a bad bitch...We were a bit more spry Friday morning, since we didn't have to meet the tuktuk at 4:30am. Instead, Kim was waiting out front by 8 and together we rode back out to the ruins, past Angkor Thom and out Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Nov 23, 2015
- Angkor Who? Angkor Wat?Cambodia is the first country on this trip that was in no way on the original itinerary. To be honest, it wasn't even very high on my travel list (there's no place I really don't want to go, but varying Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Nov 23, 2015
- Teaching in Cambodia
In December 2014 I casually asked a workmate what he was doing for the Christmas holidays. "I'm flying to Siem Reap tomorrow to teach at a school for the next six weeks" was his response. And thus crystallised the plans Posted by suel1960 in Sue's 2015 adventure continued | Nov 23, 2015
- Cambodia 2At first glance Kratie (pronounced krat-chay) seemed like yet another strange and peculiar Cambodian town, but first impressions turned out to be wrong and it turned out to be a busy little place with lots of charm. After a six Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | Nov 8, 2015
- Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and the Tomb Raider TempleMy previous post covered my thoughts, and I guess disappointments, of my time in Siem Reap. I wanted to keep everything below separate, as what I saw was really spectacular, and I did not want my negative musings to Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Oct 16, 2015
- An Introduction to Siem Reap[center][/center]
When planning my Asian adventure, I found myself with a 4 day gap between Vietnam with Corey, and Thailand with the Irish crew. Ever since seeing a documentary on Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Oct 16, 2015
- Cambodia 1On crossing the border into Cambodia it quickly becomes apparent that there is a huge gulf in the prosperity of the two countries. The quality of he roads deteriorates and there is less traffic. The houses are more likely to Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | Oct 7, 2015
- The Killing Fields of Choeung EkWhile in Phnom Penh, I spent one morning visiting the [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_Fields|Killing Fields]] and [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuol_Sleng_Genocide_Museum|Security Prison 21 (S-21)]]. In 1975 Pol Pot took control of Cambodia aft Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Oct 5, 2015
- Martini's from the FCC Rooftop Bar[center][/center]
I was in [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phnom_Penh|Phnom Penh]] for two days before heading to Phuket. After Vietnam, I found Cambodia to be much more subdued, a Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Oct 5, 2015
- People don’t take trips, trips take people.Blog Entry 4 – Siem Reap
The Chatuchak Bus Terminal looks like a confusing open-plan mess when you first enter, but if you spend 5 minutes looking around you realise a more accurate term would be organised chaos, with counters for Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Sep 29, 2015