- Angkor Thom and Angkor WatWarning, I slimmed down the amount of photos...but I still put a lot on this page! :) If there are pics out of order (wrong locale), I'll fix them in a few days.
Well, I’m happy I slept in. Posted by Peliroja in Time to Relax! | Jan 31, 2014
- Slow Boat to Siem ReapI stored my suitcase in the hotel til I returned on Fri/Sat and only took with me what I needed for 3 days and had a quick breakfast (not the full one I was owed because I was late getting Posted by Peliroja in Time to Relax! | Jan 29, 2014
- Oh Yea, the Sun Burns!It was one of those nights—kept waking up because I was afraid I wouldn't get up on time! Then, right before my alarm went off, I heard one of those geckos crawl down the wall and then across a Posted by Peliroja in Time to Relax! | Jan 29, 2014
- Land Mine MuseumI am so tired today.. woke up at 4.30am and was wide awake and couldn't go back to sleep. Davy had organised the morning for us to go and visit the military village where there are cottages for disabled soldiers Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 29, 2014
- Photo BookToday was all about organising the photo books for the kids.. which ended up taking us all day to do and we still haven't finished! They look amazing though and I can't wait to see the kids faces when they Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 28, 2014
- The Hangover IISo turns out a shitload of Mohijitos is not real good for the old body! I woke up feeling very sorry for myself and confused about where my bag was a quick check on facebook revealed that I had given Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 28, 2014
- Aussie Aussie Aussie...It's Australia Day but before we head off for Australia Day shenanigans we were invited to attend the school for a very special performance. Some of the children of Spitler have been learning traditional Cambodian dancing and we were getting Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 27, 2014
- MuseumI love Saturday mornings in Cambodia.. we have the whole day ahead of us to do anything we want! I slept in this morning and laid in bed to check facebook only to be summoned out to the kitchen by Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 27, 2014
- Cricket and KaraokeYet another fabulous day in Cambodia, we got to school a bit earlier than we needed to as the Kurata girls had to start earlier than us and so Ashlee and Lauren decided to ride to school with Lisa on Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 27, 2014
- Denied at the Thai BorderAfter 3 hours on the "VIP" bus we were rudely awoken by a member of the staff how shouted at us in an angry robot voice "Get off bus, get bag, walk 500 meter, we wait for you on udda Posted by Sr.curtissan in Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand | Jan 27, 2014
- Snorkelling and secluded beachesSo after a very very long bus journey from ho Chi Minh, interestingly for a direct bus going via Phnom Penh, and made longer by the lack of toilets or stops, I arrived three hours late in the brash seaside Posted by GoonishPython in The Great South East Asia Adventure | Jan 24, 2014
- Late, late, late!No school on Thursdays which means we get to sleep in yay! We woke up and had a leisurely breakfast where we got to eat vegemite on toast woot woot. We then started to make plans for the day. Billy Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 23, 2014
- Too early...Wake up at 5.20am to be ready for school by 7am... sooo tired.
When we arrived at school we noticed all children cleaning the yard.. can you imagine our kids back home having to do this?
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/278556/2B0B61A62219AC6817DE Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 22, 2014
- Cambodia - Sihanoukville - Otres beach The Vietnamese Border crossing was exciting. We had paid the admin office two dollars to take care of our paperwork. We had read that this is a swizz, and that it's really easy to do it yourself. At the admin Posted by Gingertoad in Return to SE Asia | Jan 22, 2014
- Smile of Angkor Show @ Siem ReapBack to travel blogging..let me add the missing pages, before I add the recent ones. Starting from Siem Reap, which we visited back in 2012.
We had arrived in Siem Reap around noon after a 10 hr journey from Posted by arunbaliga in Arun Baliga@Travellers Point | Jan 19, 2014
- BINGO!I woke up soooo tired and really not feeling well but thought I would be ok to go to school. Within 10 minutes of arriving I knew that I would not be able to get through the day but was Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 17, 2014
- Let's build a cabinetThere are no English classes on Thursday's so we all got to sleep in. Kristie and I slept in until 9am!! I woke up not feeling 100% and think I might be getting a bug :(
I spent the Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 17, 2014
- Cooking ClassWe got to sleep in a bit this morning as we did not need to be at school until 8.40. This was good as this old girl is starting to feel a bit weary!! I hate to complain as the Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 16, 2014
- The power of a cameraThis morning wasn't a great start as our alarm didn't go off and we had to race to get ready to leave by 6.20am.. I was feeling a little unsettled in the stomach which was nothing compared to Lauren who Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 15, 2014
- A learning curveWe all woke up bright and early for our school day at Spitler. I was excited and nervous about the day as our teacher was away and so we were in charge of all the classes! We arrived early and Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 13, 2014
- The HangoverWell a huge night also means a huge hangover! We all slept in until late and woke up feeling not 100% so decided to head to our now favourite crepe place and have breakfast. I had some mushroom, ham and Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 12, 2014
- Ashlee's BirthdayWe were up early this morning as we decided to do a tour of the Floating Village. A man in a very nice bus picked us up and drove us to the Floating Village dock where we met a very Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 12, 2014
- Spitler SchoolOur first day teaching was a great success! We woke up at 6 and got ourselves ready for school. The bus drivers and translators came to get us and we headed over to Spitler. Ashlee, Lauren and I work Posted by sonya13 in A Cambodian Education | Jan 12, 2014
- Christmas in Cambodia===I’ve picked up an annoying habit whilst Cambodia so that every time I read or hear the word ‘Cambodia’ all I hear in my head is Robbie Williams singing it to the tune of ‘Millennium’ followed by the short burst Posted by stuartfinch in Somewhere Over The Urals. | Jan 11, 2014
- Siem Reap CambodiaSiem Reap means the Defeat of Siam (now known as Thailand) and refers to the centuries old bloodbath, commemorated in stone in the celebrated bas relief carvings of the monuments. Siem Reap was just a little village when French Posted by sunworshiper in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos | Jan 9, 2014