- Angkor and More
Day two in Angkor is 'Tomb Raider' day. There are lots of temples, palaces and wats hiding in the jungle of Angkor and in most instances, nature had taken over. No matt Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Jan 30, 2015
- Angkor WatTemple tales and dancers...
We were collected from Siem Reap Airport after our early morning start and jettisoned headlong into our full on tour. The hot sun was a shock to the system after the air conditioned airports but this is Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Jan 27, 2015
- Our 2 day journey to Cambodia Day one was our journey from Koh Tao to Bangkok and was a lot better than we had expected. Early in the morning, we hopped on the catamaran towards Chumpron port but it was a little too fast for us Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Jan 22, 2015
- So long, Farewell and WelcomeIt was the last day of the tour for most people. Last day in Cambodia too. Group photo time!
Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 10, 2015
The actual NYE was alright. Went out to a restaurant called friends where they teach at risk youth skills to work at a restaurant.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725873/IMG_2583 Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 6, 2015
- NYE and Pol Pot Was quite possibly the most depressing and eye opening experience ever. We visited the killing fields where Pol Pot killed most of the Cambodian population. There were still bone fragments still surfacing from the rains. The fact that all Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 5, 2015
- Week Three & FourIt’s been a couple weeks since my last entry. Not sure how many people read this blog, but I’ll keep going with it…
The last couple weeks have been interesting, especially New Years Eve. I hung out my German and Khmer Posted by wanderforever in Wander Forever | Jan 4, 2015
- Angkor WatOn a great adventure with many highlights, this has to be the highlight of all. Everyone always says how truly awesome Angkor Wat is (and for once the word is appropriate) and everyone is correct. We spent three days exploring Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Dec 25, 2014
- Day 32 Siem Reap to SingaporeFly out of Siem
Reap at 6pm and arrive Singapore Changi at 9pm. Posted by megwiele in Vietnam | Dec 21, 2014
- Dag 88 – Phnom PenhSen jag skrev sist har jag hunnit besöka Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) i Vietnam samt Phnom Penh i Kambodja. Två besök som egentligen var både för korta och inte tog mig till de delar av dessa länder som verkligen Posted by mattholm in Wanderlust King | Nov 24, 2014
- Road trip # Cambodia[i][center]I will start by my opinion about Cambodia.
It is a nice country with beautiful landscapes but I missed to have communication with Kmers.
We traveled with Tom ' family, but unfortunately his cousins don't speak any English so I couldn't have Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Nov 20, 2014
- chapter twelve.Seuss-a day :)
On Sunday morning we attended the 'New Life' church in Phnom Penh. It is a huge church, with loud music and lights. Not the sort of church I am used to... but life isn't about seeking what we Posted by hunkamunka in Travel Journal | Nov 3, 2014
- The travelling tomb raiders! It was time to say goodbye to Kep and the various crab shacks where Katie and I had become regulars as we were heading back to Phnom Penh.
The big new shiny coach we were planning to take was unfortunately Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Nov 2, 2014
- chapter eleven.Greetings :)
Saturday... on Saturday we did a big shopping trip to buy all the things you can't buy in Kampong Cham. We came out of the grocery store with three big boxes of food and a large carton of UHT Posted by hunkamunka in Travel Journal | Nov 1, 2014
- Chapter ten!hello! we are up to Friday...
Friday Aunty Jean and I did a Khmer cooking class! (By the way, Khmer is pronounced khmai) :)
This was a a photo I snatched from the tuk tuk of an advertisement for a bunny Posted by hunkamunka in Travel Journal | Oct 31, 2014
- chapter nine.Hello all :)
We are in Kampong Cham at the moment... but I am officially 8 days behind in the blog, so I'm going to speed things up a bit :)
Right, we were up to Thursday.
On Thursday we took a tuk Posted by hunkamunka in Travel Journal | Oct 31, 2014
- Oh we do like to be beside the seaside.....We’ve learned that journeys in South-East Asia take as long as they take so it was no surprise to us that our bus journey from Saigon to Phnom Penh was a bit of a slog. It took us over Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Oct 18, 2014
- Rest day....3rd Oct - today is rest day! Yay! I cannot believe how tired we are, it has been go go go! My back is playing up which is not helping, I'm sure it's the extra weight I am carrying with Posted by Duzzy 64 in Discover Vietnam & Cambodia | Oct 6, 2014
- Koh Rong Samloem 09/2014
Đây là lần thứ 2 t đi Cambodia. Lần trước đi Siem Riep hồi tháng 02/2013, vui điên đảo.
Cho Koh Rong Samloem vào checklist cũng lâu lâu rồi, nhưng quyết định đi hẳn thì khoảng tháng 5 Posted by Thuychang in Đi chơi tốn ít tiền | Oct 4, 2014
- The Grand Tour, rainy season and hungry fishSo our last day at the temples and in Cambodia. Today our tuk tuk man took us on 'the grand tour' round the temples that are a bit further out. We saw 6 in total in four hours and by Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Oct 3, 2014
- Pnomh Penh2nd Oct - the weather is very hot & humid! Thank god I managed to grow my hair long enough to tie up. Our clothes are starting to feel a bit sticky now and my walking shoes, hmmmm don't get Posted by Duzzy 64 in Discover Vietnam & Cambodia | Oct 3, 2014
- River cruising down the Mekong1st Oct - I'm starting to lose track of the days, maybe if I had of blogged our Egyptian tour I would of realised how hard it is to keep up with an organised tour.
Today was our Buddha blessing and Posted by Duzzy 64 in Discover Vietnam & Cambodia | Oct 3, 2014
- Mekong River30th Sept - not such an early start this morning although we were awake very early, sunrises about 5.45am. Our tour departing at 8.45am so plenty of time to relax & have a nice breakfast. Geoff got a bit of Posted by Duzzy 64 in Discover Vietnam & Cambodia | Oct 3, 2014
- Le Marguarite29th Sept - another early day and a 5 hour bus ride to meet our cruise ship. Our itinerary has changed due to a bridge still under construction. One little thing that has annoyed everyone is Travel Marvel would of Posted by Duzzy 64 in Discover Vietnam & Cambodia | Oct 3, 2014
- Temples and tuk tuksWow Cambodia. We've seen elephants, monkeys, geckos, goats, a pig, catfish, a massive centipede, a little snake and a 25 year old crocodile! Off in the tuk tuk at 4:30am for the sunrise view of Angkor Wat. We were pretty Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Oct 2, 2014