- 2015 - Mekong river cruise- Killing fields & Genocide museumTHIS ENTRY WILL NOT BE APPRECIATED BY EVERYONE AS SOME OF THE PHOTOS ARE DISTURBING ...
I TOYED WITH THE IDEA OF NOT TAKING THIS TOUR TODAY BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, I DECIDED TO GO & AM GLAD I DID Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jul 3, 2015
- Challenged by the situationEven though I had a really good start at the orphanage, the first days were challenging in many ways.
Prior to going to Cambodia. I regarded myself as quite well prepared to meet extreme conditions and poverty. Not long time Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 3, 2015
- Meeting the childrenAfter having arrived at the orphanage and having dropped of my hand luggage, I found myself standing in the kitchen, a little lost. Nobody else was there, and I had no idea what to do. I felt slightly lonely Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 1, 2015
- Arriving at the orphanageSo the arrival at Cambodia went very well. Despite not having my luggage, I was in a good mood. Sitting in the Tuktuk (just love this word), I was so excited about what the arrival at the orphanage would turn Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 1, 2015
- Arriving in Siem ReapIt feels a little weird to write my first blog entry in English, as this is neither the mother tongue of my friends nor is it mine. Anyhow, being part of a multicultural network, it seemed the best solution to Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 1, 2015
- How to get a blow job in CambodiaHow to get a Blow Job In Cambodia
Well sex industry is thriving in South East Asia , from the glittery Gentlemen clubs of Manila , the massage parlours of Vietnam to the high class brothels of Siam Reap . I Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 15, 2015
- An Astrologers day at Ankor WatThe Cambodia Angkor Air flight landed at Siem Reap airport around midnight from Manila. The airport, 7 km from the city, was small but well maintained. I availed of the Visa on Arrival facility and walked over to the immigration Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- 6) Cambodia==Cambodia==
Cambodia was absolutely my favourite and there is no doubt in my mind that I will return in the future. There is still so much to see, to find out. It is not lush, nor green. It is brown and Posted by jayandmat2015 in Jay & Mat's Travel Blog | May 31, 2015
- SIem Reap Trip - Cambodia, lovely countryI remember that day when my fiancee talked to me of Cambodia and asked me if I would be interested to live in Cambodia for a year or two. She spent 6 months in Cambodia and loves the country.
Cambodia Posted by mk.magloire in Mkmag blog and travel experience | May 28, 2015
- Phnom PenhWell had a disaster of a time getting here!
Left on the sleeper bus, met a lovely girl from vancouver we talked for hours before falling asleep, the bus stopped twice and woke everyone up to announce the stop, I asked Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 26, 2015
- Siem Reap Note to anyone! Do not travel from 4000 island to cambodia!
Firstly, it is ridiculously expensive, the most by far I have paid for transport while in Asia!
Secondly, you will waste your whole day travelling as your travel is an inconvenience Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 26, 2015
- Phnom Penh, CambodiaDay 34-35 - May 20-21
I knew something was wrong as soon as landed.
It was a Wednesday, it was 9pm, and as the doors to the plane opened a rolling fog of thick air flowed into the cabin. Phnom Penh is Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 23, 2015
- 11th MayPicked up by the bus company which is included in the 15 dollars for the 6 hour trip.
A/c is not turned on too high much to my delight but wifi not working today. Never mind.
All my transfers and pick Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 12, 2015
- 10th MayToday I hired a boy......................................who had a tuk-tuk.
Yesterday he gave me a free one or ride as they call it in the business but today I had to pay. But enough of that because what happens in Siem Reap Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 11, 2015
- 9th May5am rise to get to the Bangkok Bus Terminal. I order a cab thinking if he can find my hotel he knows the way there. For once I am right. The e-ticket I had downloaded turned out not to be Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 9, 2015
- Temple Time[center][/center]
In case you are not familiar, the main draw for travelers to Siem Reap is to witness the magnificent ancient temples that make up Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 7, 2015
- Stopiranje i morske radosti u KambodžiSiem riep - Battambang - Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville - Koh Ta Kiev - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
I kod stopiranja može se osjetiti koliko je grad dotaknut turizmom. Hodali smo oko 4km u potrazi za pravim mjestom, a onda nam Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Apr 26, 2015
- Angkor Wat4.40am wake to see this
Sunrise at Angkor Wat
Group shot at Angkor Wat Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 24, 2015
- PiratesDecided to visit the Grand Palace in Phnom Penh this morning, tagged along with some others from the group in a guided tour was interesting.
A 40min flight mostly ov Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 23, 2015
- A Moving DayOnly in South East Asia can a walk along the rivers edge at 8am cause you to drip sweat. And I can repeat it tomorrow in Cambodia instead of Laos.
So we took a midday flight to Phnom Penh (can Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 22, 2015
- Pehe u Kambodžu da dočekamo taj rođendan!Pakse-Stung treng-Kratie-Siem riep
Tokom zadnje večeri u Laosu rađa se ideja o nastavljanju putovanja autostopom pa jutro pred polazak ispisujemo željenu destinaciju na komadu kartona i pješke odlazimo 2-3km prema izlazu grada. Ljudi se smiju i Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Apr 20, 2015
- Angkor by BikeWhen planning our 3 weeks in SE Asia, we knew we couldn't really see every country, so we picked things we knew we just couldn't miss. Angkor Wat was on that list, so we planned 4 full days in Siem Posted by lolokirby in SE Asia Sampler | Apr 11, 2015
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum , Choeung Ek==Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum==
Today was a very hard, eye opening day . We started off the day at the genocide muesem and got a tour guide which turned out to be a great idea . It is very Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Mar 31, 2015
- Begining our adventures in Cambodia!We enjoyed two great days with Abu and his daughter Farheen in Kuala Lumpur. We were treated to some great hospitality and really enjoyed our stayed at their apartment. The boys loved the pool which we enjoyed on both days Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Mar 31, 2015
- Another country to add to the list - CambodiaWe have successfully made it to Siem Reap in Cambodia. The trip went very well... we took two seperate vans with 10 other people and there was a tour guy that was helping us along the way with everything... getting Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Mar 11, 2015