- Battambang - what a cracker of a town!Battambang is a fairly quiet town and upon first glance the streets seem sleepy and sedated with not a lot to see or do. Look beyond this however and you will be rewarded with a delightful town that has so Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jul 23, 2015
- New Hope CambodiaAs we left Cambodia, we were searching for the reasons why we fell in love with the country. Phnom Penh and Siem Reap are nice cities, but they certainly aren't spectacular in the way that Sydney and Cusco are. The Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Jul 21, 2015
- Phnom PenhThe hotel that we are staying at in Phnom Penh is very nice. We have a large room with a big window that offers a view over the rooftops of the city. There is a rooftop area that has a Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jul 21, 2015
- Otres IIWe have relocated further along the coastline to a beach called Otres. There are two beaches here and we are at the second one which is more secluded. We are staying in a place that is right on the river Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jul 16, 2015
- SihanoukvilleWe have now moved onto the next destination in Cambodia, Sihanoukville. It is a costal town that is situated at the last part of the costal stretch in Cambodia. We booked two nights near Serendipity Beach which is the busiest Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jul 16, 2015
- KampotSo Cambodia seems to be very different to Vietnam. Actually all the countries we have visited in South East Asia have all been quite different. We originally booked two nights in a town called Kampot which is about one hour Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jul 14, 2015
- Teaching and being taughtJust as I experienced the days in the orphanage as separated into two parts- the teaching and the non-teaching part, I too, felt I had to separate roles in the orphanage: The one was me, travelling to a new country Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 8, 2015
- Adapting to the situation.After having spent a reasonable time feeling sorry for myself, I figured that now it was just the perfect moment to move on and do something with it. A lesson learned some years ago, helped me to get things sorted Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 5, 2015
- Challenged by the situationEven though I had a really good start at the orphanage, the first days were challenging in many ways.
Prior to going to Cambodia. I regarded myself as quite well prepared to meet extreme conditions and poverty. Not long time Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 3, 2015
- Meeting the childrenAfter having arrived at the orphanage and having dropped of my hand luggage, I found myself standing in the kitchen, a little lost. Nobody else was there, and I had no idea what to do. I felt slightly lonely Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 1, 2015
- Arriving at the orphanageSo the arrival at Cambodia went very well. Despite not having my luggage, I was in a good mood. Sitting in the Tuktuk (just love this word), I was so excited about what the arrival at the orphanage would turn Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 1, 2015
- Arriving in Siem ReapIt feels a little weird to write my first blog entry in English, as this is neither the mother tongue of my friends nor is it mine. Anyhow, being part of a multicultural network, it seemed the best solution to Posted by Taskja in Cambodia | Jun 1, 2015
- How to get a blow job in CambodiaHow to get a Blow Job In Cambodia
Well sex industry is thriving in South East Asia , from the glittery Gentlemen clubs of Manila , the massage parlours of Vietnam to the high class brothels of Siam Reap . I Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 15, 2015
- An Astrologers day at Ankor WatThe Cambodia Angkor Air flight landed at Siem Reap airport around midnight from Manila. The airport, 7 km from the city, was small but well maintained. I availed of the Visa on Arrival facility and walked over to the immigration Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- 6) Cambodia==Cambodia==
Cambodia was absolutely my favourite and there is no doubt in my mind that I will return in the future. There is still so much to see, to find out. It is not lush, nor green. It is brown and Posted by jayandmat2015 in Jay & Mat's Travel Blog | May 31, 2015
- SIem Reap Trip - Cambodia, lovely countryI remember that day when my fiancee talked to me of Cambodia and asked me if I would be interested to live in Cambodia for a year or two. She spent 6 months in Cambodia and loves the country.
Cambodia Posted by mk.magloire in Mkmag blog and travel experience | May 28, 2015
- Phnom PenhWell had a disaster of a time getting here!
Left on the sleeper bus, met a lovely girl from vancouver we talked for hours before falling asleep, the bus stopped twice and woke everyone up to announce the stop, I asked Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 26, 2015
- Siem Reap Note to anyone! Do not travel from 4000 island to cambodia!
Firstly, it is ridiculously expensive, the most by far I have paid for transport while in Asia!
Secondly, you will waste your whole day travelling as your travel is an inconvenience Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 26, 2015
- Phnom Penh, CambodiaDay 34-35 - May 20-21
I knew something was wrong as soon as landed.
It was a Wednesday, it was 9pm, and as the doors to the plane opened a rolling fog of thick air flowed into the cabin. Phnom Penh is Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 23, 2015
- 11th MayPicked up by the bus company which is included in the 15 dollars for the 6 hour trip.
A/c is not turned on too high much to my delight but wifi not working today. Never mind.
All my transfers and pick Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 12, 2015
- 10th MayToday I hired a boy......................................who had a tuk-tuk.
Yesterday he gave me a free one or ride as they call it in the business but today I had to pay. But enough of that because what happens in Siem Reap Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 11, 2015
- 9th May5am rise to get to the Bangkok Bus Terminal. I order a cab thinking if he can find my hotel he knows the way there. For once I am right. The e-ticket I had downloaded turned out not to be Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 9, 2015
- Temple Time[center][/center]
In case you are not familiar, the main draw for travelers to Siem Reap is to witness the magnificent ancient temples that make up Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 7, 2015
- Stopiranje i morske radosti u KambodžiSiem riep - Battambang - Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville - Koh Ta Kiev - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
I kod stopiranja može se osjetiti koliko je grad dotaknut turizmom. Hodali smo oko 4km u potrazi za pravim mjestom, a onda nam Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Apr 26, 2015
- Angkor Wat4.40am wake to see this
Sunrise at Angkor Wat
Group shot at Angkor Wat Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 24, 2015