- Lake Tonle Sap, and more![b]
Located in the middle of Cambodia, is Tonle Sap, the largest lake in South-East Asia. Right now it's not as big as it can be, because it is the dry season, but it's p Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Mar 9, 2015
- How much chili did you put on that slice!?!!!Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
After yet another lengthy bus journey and a relatively smooth border crossing consisting of a one hour wait, far better than some of the stories we had heard about, we reached the Cambodian capital of Phnom Posted by Bernard.loughra in Nicola and Bernard's World Trip | Mar 5, 2015
- Siem Reap===Siem Reap===
After our 16 hour bus, we finally arrived in Siem Reap. Our perception of South East Asia improved immediately, as the small town is mainly focused on Tourism. Everything is just a tiny bit cleaner and less rubbish which Posted by travellinghoney in Can Kiwis Fly? | Mar 2, 2015
- Central Cambodian Adventures[b]After four nights and three days on Cambodia's lovely coast, we are now exploring the central region.
To get us back in the saddle after our lazy day in Sihanouk Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Mar 2, 2015
- Cambodia's Coast[b]
Our tour has taken us from Phnom Pehn to the coast at Kep, then to Kampot and Sihanoukville.
The coast of Cambodia is a potential tourist Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Feb 27, 2015
- Otres Beach===Otres Beach was bliss===
After a few days in the citys, Otres was exactly what we needed. If we didn't have more on our list of must do's, we would have stayed at Otres for a few weeks.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721752/20150221_170211. Posted by travellinghoney in Can Kiwis Fly? | Feb 26, 2015
- Good Morning................. Cambodia![b]
So sad to leave Thailand! We really enjoyed our time there, and certainly feel there are more adventures waiting for our return!
We flew south to Bangkok and h Posted by Twink's blog in Asian Adventures 2015 | Feb 25, 2015
- Happy Chinese New YearWe've spent the past week in Siem Reap with loads of tourists from all over Asia (the New Year is an annual holiday which has made booking rooms tricky!) as well as many more western tourists than we've seen on Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Feb 23, 2015
- Phnom PenhTim last mentioned a long boat ride into Phnom Penh. Anyone who knows me will know that I cope extraordinarily well being hot and hungry. So when we got off the boat I was feeling peachy :) haha. We were Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | Feb 20, 2015
- More of SE AsiaCambodia
We arrived by the river taxi to Pnom Penn around 11:00 AM after an early morning departure from our hotel. The boat pulled up to the dock as the standard welcoming party of 'taxi' (I use this term loosely as Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Feb 17, 2015
- Temples and foot eating fish!We are now in Cambodia. Yesterday we went to see the temples on a tuk-tuk (a caridge pulled by a motor bike). The first temple went to was Angkor Wat it was the temple built by the seventh king. We Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Feb 15, 2015
- CambodiaThe flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phnom Penh took only 1 1/2 hour and I was really happy to have all flights in Asia behind me! The airport is located
Just outside the city so getting there by Tuk-tuk was Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Feb 11, 2015
- Cambodia - Koh RongAs our ferry pulled up to the pier in Koh Rong, we realised that 1 night was probably not enough time to spend here as the place looked like paradise. Tourists have only been visiting this island for the past Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Feb 8, 2015
- Cambodia - SihanoukvilleOur journey to Sihanoukville was pretty painless to say that we had to travel almost the whole length of Cambodia. Our night bus had a double bed to share and wifi!
Nothing much to report from Sihanoukville though. It was Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Feb 8, 2015
- Cambodia - Siem ReapAfter our stressful journey across the border, we went in search of a bed for the night. Bayon Shadow Villa was the hotel we managed to find a reasonably priced bed in. When the receptionist took us up to the Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Feb 8, 2015
- Angkor and More
Day two in Angkor is 'Tomb Raider' day. There are lots of temples, palaces and wats hiding in the jungle of Angkor and in most instances, nature had taken over. No matt Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Jan 30, 2015
- Angkor WatTemple tales and dancers...
We were collected from Siem Reap Airport after our early morning start and jettisoned headlong into our full on tour. The hot sun was a shock to the system after the air conditioned airports but this is Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Jan 27, 2015
- Our 2 day journey to Cambodia Day one was our journey from Koh Tao to Bangkok and was a lot better than we had expected. Early in the morning, we hopped on the catamaran towards Chumpron port but it was a little too fast for us Posted by Mikeandsarah in Asia, Australia & Anywhere in between | Jan 22, 2015
- So long, Farewell and WelcomeIt was the last day of the tour for most people. Last day in Cambodia too. Group photo time!
Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 10, 2015
The actual NYE was alright. Went out to a restaurant called friends where they teach at risk youth skills to work at a restaurant.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725873/IMG_2583 Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 6, 2015
- NYE and Pol Pot Was quite possibly the most depressing and eye opening experience ever. We visited the killing fields where Pol Pot killed most of the Cambodian population. There were still bone fragments still surfacing from the rains. The fact that all Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 5, 2015
- Week Three & FourIt’s been a couple weeks since my last entry. Not sure how many people read this blog, but I’ll keep going with it…
The last couple weeks have been interesting, especially New Years Eve. I hung out my German and Khmer Posted by wanderforever in Wander Forever | Jan 4, 2015
- Angkor WatOn a great adventure with many highlights, this has to be the highlight of all. Everyone always says how truly awesome Angkor Wat is (and for once the word is appropriate) and everyone is correct. We spent three days exploring Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Dec 25, 2014
- Day 32 Siem Reap to SingaporeFly out of Siem
Reap at 6pm and arrive Singapore Changi at 9pm. Posted by megwiele in Vietnam | Dec 21, 2014
- Dag 88 – Phnom PenhSen jag skrev sist har jag hunnit besöka Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) i Vietnam samt Phnom Penh i Kambodja. Två besök som egentligen var både för korta och inte tog mig till de delar av dessa länder som verkligen Posted by mattholm in Wanderlust King | Nov 24, 2014