- Days 49 to 51 - Phnom PenhPremier jour
Nous retournons sur le continent le matin et nous réservons des places pour un mini bus (Thero Express) pour la capitale Phnom Penh. Il existe plusieurs compagnies de bus, plus ou moins réputées pour leur sérieux et la sécurité. Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 3, 2016
- Days 46 to 48 - Koh Rong SanloemPour commencer quelques photos des paysages de Koh Rong Sanloem que nous avons apprécié pendant 4 jours. Ca ressemble à un petit coin de paradis jusqu'à la tombée de la nuit où les moustiques et mouches de sable sortent pour Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 2, 2016
- Day 45 - On the way to Koh Rong SanloemNous partons de Kep pour une petite île au large de Sihanoukville : Koh Rong Sanloem (plusieurs orthographes existent). Départ à 10h30 (heure cambodgienne, c’est à dire avec du retard) puis nous prenons le bateau rapide vers 15h. Nous sommes Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 1, 2016
- Day 44 - KepA Kep, il n’y a pas grand chose à faire. Cette ville se trouve sur la côte dans le sud du Cambodge à 20 minutes en scooter de la frontière avec le Vietnam. Elle est fréquentée par les riches Cambodgiens Posted by AliceEtVincent in Alice and Vincent: Trip in progress | Jan 1, 2016
- Cambodian New YearWhen we started this journey three weeks ago we weren't even sure which country we would be celebrating the new year in, or if it would even be widely celebrated in this part of the world. We considered Bangkok, knowing Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Jan 1, 2016
- Temples of Angkor
Dawn, Angkor Wat[sup][/sup]
When construction of The Temples of Angkor - one of the largest known religious complex in the world - began in the ninth century, only a few probably Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Dec 30, 2015
- Siem ReapFriday (12/25)
We caught the 8 am bus direct from Bangkok to Siem Reap on Christmas morning. This wasn't exactly how we imagined spending Christmas this year but at least we were together. We had read that the border crossing Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Dec 28, 2015
- Water Festival===Home in Cambodia===
This hotel is really "Home". If you decide to visit, this is a place where you will enjoy Cambodia long before you do any touring. The hotel: Siem Reap Riverside Hotel is on Sivatha Road, Posted by Sue McNicholas in Vietnam via Cambodia | Nov 26, 2015
[ Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 15, 2015
- A few pics of the last few days from Team AFarewell party at Mondulkiri; elephants in the wild; visiting the Bundong community and rice harvest; Zoe's birthday and that amazing cake!; cycling on the islands near Phnom Penn; Tuol Seng Prison (S-21) and the Killing Fields at Choeng Ek ; Posted by Ascham Cambodia in Ascham Cambodia Trip | Dec 15, 2015
- Back to the land of Temples===Siem Reap, Cambodia — It is so wonderful to be back here again.===
An evening flight from Beijing, China, brings me to Cambodia. Arrival here is warm and sultry. We walk from the plane, across the tarmac and into a Posted by Sue McNicholas in Vietnam via Cambodia | Nov 23, 2015
- Bakong TempleLeaving India, I expectedly travel to the country of Cambodia. Cambodia is found in southern Asia, located between Thailand and Vietnam. It has an estimated population of 15,500,000 people, and a size of roughly 70,000 square miles. This country is Posted by Nesawf in Cognitive Distinction | Dec 14, 2015
- Saen MonorumVisite de la campagne cambodgienne, proche du Vietnam.
Située à 800m d'altitude, le climat est agréable, cela fait du bien de pouvoir dormir sans clim!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/3 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 10, 2015
- Phnom Penh
Central Marke Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 10, 2015
- We've made it to Mondulkiri!it's been a long travel day for both groups A and B but both groups have arrived safe and sound at Mondulkiri. We look forward to an exciting day tomorrow when we travel to the 2 schools and meet Posted by Ascham Cambodia in Ascham Cambodia Trip | Dec 8, 2015
- Kep / Kompot
Sothy's Pepper Farm, qui produit le fameux poivre de Kampot, endroit Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 6, 2015
Une nuit dans le bus, 13h de trajet entre Siem Reap et Sihanoukville, super bien dormi!
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 5, 2015
- Siem Reap
Le transport depuis l'aéroport le moins cher possible : $2!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/201511 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Nov 30, 2015
- Chill time Saturday morning saw a leisurely start to the day. Breakfast at the more civilised time of 7 am. However, it appeared that everyone else had the same idea. The buffet counters were so busy that negotiating them was like an Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 28, 2015
- Apsaras Theatre
Despite the punishing schedule of 5 historic sites in one day, we were all ready to go to the Khmer dancing show and dinner at the Apsara Theatre. It was included in our tour, so we thought we might as Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 28, 2015
- Siem Reap
The 6 of us braved Tuk Tuks to the night market which was just starting up at 7 pm. Rosie, John and I spent a few anxious moments on the pavement as the others got lost in the heavy traffic. Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 27, 2015
- It's lizards in your shoesMany of you noticed the awkward leap we just made from Cambodia to Austria--arguably the most underdeveloped and politically fractured country on our list to the wealthiest (historically speaking). Yes. It was major culture shock. To say nothing of the Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Nov 26, 2015
- Tonle Sap lake Up very early this morning for breakfast at 6.15 am. Bags already packed last night.
Time to say goodbye to all the staff on the boat who had looked after us so well. It was a lovely experience, but time Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 26, 2015
- Kampong ChnangAfter breakfast, a short local boat ride from our moorings found us at Kampong Chnang, one of the most important fishing villages on the Tonle Sap River. We had a wander round the local market where we were surprised to Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 24, 2015
- Oudong and the Mekong Prestige has got Talent!The afternoon excursion was to Oudong, the former capital of Cambodia (17th to 19th century). It is the home of the stoupas (mausoleums) of the last Khmer kings. In the pagoda there was a ceremony for those who wished to Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Nov 24, 2015