- YVR to YYZ to CMN
WOW. We booked this trip over a year ago - how time flies when you are over 40!
Today I depart Vancouver for Toronto where I will meet Kathi and board a flight destined for Casablanca. We Posted by RainCityGirl in Morocco 2015 | Oct 5, 2015
- Tempus Fugit.
Spectacularly hued sunrises and sunsets have peppered our autumn blogs for several years but when we look back over the seven years since our blissful adventures began we are irrationally Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Oct 4, 2015
- Romance and Quebec CityWell, Quebec City definitely hasn’t lost its appeal. We arrived, and much to Jacks delight, we again checked in to a castle, Fairmont Chateau Frontenac. This time, we had a family sized room, with a couch! Mick loved this Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 1, 2015
- The difference in studying abroad in Canada!
Long time no see fellow readers! Just for a couple of days maybe. Well just kidding I’ll try to be very dedicated to my work because in legitimacy writing blogs and sharing your ideas ar Posted by WanderlustRain in WanderlustRain | Sep 30, 2015
- Lake IsobelThe next main part of our Kamloops adventure was revisiting the gorgeous Lake Isobel . We'd been there with the whole family during the trip a few years ago and loved it. Just the same as last time, Barb packed Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 30, 2015
- My expectations and goals Hi, everyone
I am Christina from Beijing China. I am 17 years old and I am in Hants East Rural High. This is the third year for me to study in Nova Scotia. I really love here, and now I Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Sep 30, 2015
- School in Nova Scotia, now classes are actually engaging!Greetings readers and welcome to the fourth and final blog for the month of September, 2015 in the CK@C series. In this blog, I'll be talking about my impression of the school in Nova Scotia, specifically my school Park View Posted by campnarakol in CampKol@Canada | Sep 30, 2015
- First Facts About CanadaFinally! I'm in Canada, its the first and second week, and I have something to tell you. So let's go
Let's start, perhaps, with the fact that Canadians are smiling, no Posted by Ksusha_Novik in My Canada! | Sep 29, 2015
- A bit of Nova Scotia, A bit of Everything in between!Hello once again fellow readers,
Hope all is fine and going well. I haven't written since last week . We may come up with 3 specific and legitimate reasons in the very beginning.
1) I unfortunately caught a bad cold Posted by WanderlustRain in WanderlustRain | Sep 27, 2015
- My first school dance & an exciting weekend in New Brunswick
I´m now here for one month, that´s a third of my time here. The time has passed sooo fast! I´m already sad when I think about going home again. Every d Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Sep 27, 2015
- TestTest Posted by FujiXploration in FujiXploration | Sep 27, 2015
- About Me, a general information. Greetings all reader and welcome to the third blog in the CK@C series. During the past week of school, there's not been many interesting activities of note. I've been to some fun activities but those are minor enough to Posted by campnarakol in CampKol@Canada | Sep 27, 2015
- Banff:Everyone assumed that if we were going to see the Canadian Rockies that we must be intending to take the Rocky Mountaineer with its amazing views through rooftop windows in the carriages, etc. But have you seen how much Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Sep 27, 2015
- ¡VAMOS NIGHTHAWKS!La escuela es como un segundo hogar y si decides estudiar aquí, créeme lo amarás. My nueva escuela es [[http://nrhs.ccrsb.ca/|Northumberland Regional High School]], hogar de los Nighthawks. La educación es muy importante para nuestro desarrollo y estudiar Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Sep 25, 2015
- My Flight to CanadaMy flight to Canada
Hey! That began my journey to Canada. It began with the flight of course. In this blog, I will tell you about flying on an airplane.
As far as I know, many of the 10 winners of the Posted by Ksusha_Novik in My Canada! | Sep 25, 2015
- GO NIGHTHAWKS!School is like a second home, and if you decide studying here, believe me you will love it. My new school is [[http://nrhs.ccrsb.ca/|Northumberland Regional High School]], home of the Nighthawks. Education is very important for our development Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Sep 25, 2015
- Toronto and Niagara FallsMy last blog as a 30 year old and the last of the trip!! Toronto and Niagara Falls were a pretty awesome way to finish.
We left Vancouver bright and early to catch our five hour flight but it still Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 25, 2015
- My first blog about Canada!It finally came my turn to take the path of a Ukrainian blogger in Canada. I will begin, perhaps, with the fact that I'm flying to the province of Nova Scotia, in the town of Amherst, a population of 10,000 Posted by Ksusha_Novik in My Canada! | Sep 24, 2015
- Peggy´s Cove & Halifax in one day!
YES, I´m a real Nova Scotian tourist now. I finally took a picture of the most often photographed place in Nova Scotia: Peggy´s Cove! And I really un Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Sep 24, 2015
- Montreal and all things French!!!To say I woke up this morning after the wedding with a hangover, would be correct. I woke up in exactly the same position in bed, that I had climbed in. Even had a full face of make up and Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 22, 2015
- Ottawa and Mr and Mrs Ryan and Zoe WithingtonSo, the hotel is right in the middle of the old part of town- and a lot of history. We were beside the river, with 8 locks to go through- and were lucky enough to see a boat head through. Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 22, 2015
- More Blachford, and travelling to OttawaWell, the third night didn't disappoint either! It was semi cloudy all day- we had a super super relaxing day......this place is awesome and I'd highly recommend it to anyone wanting to see the aurora. Given it is in the Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 22, 2015
- LA AVENTURA HA COMENZADOLa aventura comenzó el sábado 5 de Septiembre, ahí estaba, mi host family esperando por mí, es una de las mejores sensaciones que puedes tener, no solo por las memorias que tendrás con ello, si no porqué finalmente, estas Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Sep 21, 2015
- THE ADVENTURE HAS BEGUNThe adventure began on Saturday September 5th, they were there, my host family waiting for me, one of the best feelings you can have, not only for the memories you will have, but because finally you are here. Next day Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Sep 21, 2015
- Bid have closed!For as long as I can remember, I've had a list bigger than my wardrobe of places I've wanted to visit. When I first became a flight attendant at 18, I started to slowly tackle this list. The kicker was Posted by hayleybella in Where to next? | Sep 21, 2015