- Vancouver We had mixed feelings leaving USA. As Canada was the last destination on our trip it felt like our travels were coming to an end but we had to remind ourselves we still had eight weeks to go and were Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Aug 31, 2015
- Quadra IslandAfter breakfast and then a goodbye to Henry and Chrisanna, we had a day of driving, along with a 1-1/2 hour ferry ride over to Victoria Island. We had a reservation at an RV park not far from the ferry Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 31, 2015
- 30th AugustSo it finally found me - I ran 5000 mlies away to hide, and the rain has followed me all the way to Canada.....boo!!
So, what do you do when it rains for 2 days? ........ you eat cake as Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 31, 2015
- 27-28th AugustIf there's one thing that always makes me smile it's being outside in the sun, surrounded by beautiful views as far as the eye can see. So it's time to do some hiking ☺
A short ride up the sea to Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 30, 2015
- Toronto: A Global City or My Home TownWriting about London as “a global city” (http://gregwtravels.travellerspoint.com/334/) recently got me thinking about Toronto, and why I felt I couldn’t become “an international citizen” while still living in Toronto.
One can’t read much about Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Aug 30, 2015
- The Journey BeginsAnd so the journey begins; wondering if a move to Canada is in our future.
At home, I’d spent time looking online at properties for sale. Our problem is this: we don’t know where we really would like to settle, will Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 30, 2015
- CanadaA greeting from Montreal, North America’s only bilingual city and it definitely feels a bit different from elsewhere in the country. Whilst you still have the same companies and food options etc. the people are a little bit ‘different’. As Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Aug 29, 2015
- 26th August
I've long struggled with the decision to visit Whistler in the summer. There's always been the fear that seeing the mountains without snow in a mud induced state would ruin my minds vis Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 28, 2015
- 25th August
The sun is out, it's a beautiful day, and we are heading to the Smoke Bluffs for some rock climbing, or something that resembles rock climbing in my case!
It may come as no surpris Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 28, 2015
- Old Friends, New FriendsWe’d stopped at the last rest stop in Washington to spend the night thinking that it would be much easier to cross the border into Canada in the morning. There were several reasons, mostly becau Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 28, 2015
- The first three days in CanadaHey guys,
My name is Alexander Fraga and I’m from a city called Belo Horizonte in Brazil. I got to Canada on August 25th. I’ve been here for only three days and the experience has already been amazing since I got Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Aug 27, 2015
- Its been a while....Sorry about that.. USA has been rough towards my material belongings making me choose between talking to cool people or spending time uploading photos to here.. obviously i chose the talking because i never shut up.
doesnt help when my phone Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Aug 27, 2015
- 22nd -24th August
So here I am, probably the most nerve wracking part of my trip, not an extreme sport or a crazy vertical trek up a mountain - I'm standing in the queue waiting for my car at the Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 26, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 5/6The last two days of our stay in Algonquin have been rainy and cool. Day 5 rained all day and so we went for a drive around some of the other campgrounds to check them out. We also Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 25, 2015
- 3rd and into the 4th week on Vancouver Island!So the weeks are flying by and the blogs seem to be behind! Oh well, a big catch up now and you'll all be up to date with what we've been up to and where we have been!
So after the Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Aug 25, 2015
- 21st August
Yup, so now I'm just confused ......up at 'oh my god' o'clock to get to the airport, I've travelled west arriving not long after I started despite sitting on a plane for 6 hours, and ju Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 23, 2015
- SEARCHING FOR THE HIKING TRAILS OF TWILLINGATEI am, once again, compelled to write about the beauty just around the corner from my home town. I have to admit that Newfoundland is an entirely different creature under the sun when she allows you get out and Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Aug 23, 2015
- Driving Back Home thru Silver City, SDWe left Crrowsnest Pass Tuesday morning for Grand Forks, MT, on the Missouri River. It was a good day to travel and the campground in Grand Forks was fine. The border crossing into the USA went fine, Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 21, 2015
- Day 40 to 42 - Salmon Arm to CalgaryThat's it folks, our trip has come to an end. We spent a relaxing few days in Salmon Arm. The truck got repaired, it turns out it not only had a transmission fluid leak, but also a power steering fluid Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Aug 21, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 4Beaver Pond trail is where we spent a few hours today. The trial took us 1.5 hours to complete but we went at a leisurely pace, stopped to quietly observe some of the ecosystem that goes into a self-contained Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 20, 2015
- Pincher Creek RodeoSunday we went down the mountain to see the Pincher Creek Rodeo. It has been THE NEWS item around here for 10 days. It was a strictly rodeo event...no fair type booths, but you could still get Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 19, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 3We had high hopes for today’s adventure, and an adventure it turned out to be! We got an early start because we had a reservation on a water taxi for a canoe trip. We arrived at The Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 18, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 2Today was a hiking day in the park. It was very hot, but we got a good start before the weather got too humid. First up was the Peck Lake trail which took us around the edge of Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 18, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 1We are enroute to our next adventure in Algonquin Park, in northern Ontario. We arrived after a long drive avoiding the Highway 400 chaos. We made our way through small-town Ontario which was very quaint, but slow. Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 18, 2015
- It's a girl!What an exciting year for both Elyse and Brent!
Last Friday was Brent's birthday as well as his stag weekend with the boys! Cathy made Eggs Benedict especially for Brent which were really delicous and enjoyed by us all!
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Aug 18, 2015