- means of travelThe past ages of CUTTING PLOTTER man have all been carefully CNC ROUTER labelled by anthropologists. Descriptions like "Palaeolithic Man". "Neolithic Man", etc., neatly sum up whole periods. When the time comes for anthropologists to turn their attention Posted by sheillasheilla in means of travel | Apr 17, 2014
- En-routeHi. this is a blog, our Europe travel blog. I never thought if write one, always found it odd to write a journal to publish online for others to read. I thought of blogs like I did of reality TV Posted by CeeZeeDeeBP in Spring in Central Europe | Apr 14, 2014
Diving into an unknown depth, blind, alone, struggling to reach the surface. You dare to open your eyes; the vast darkness engulfs you and every nerve in your body is awar Posted by Fonsi in Fonsi's World Tour | Apr 13, 2014
I'm terribly sad that I'm home. I can't believe I actually made it.
I've been across the entire country and back and that's a huge accomplishment considering how big our country really is.
I've learned so much about myself, I'm Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 13, 2014
- VancouverI'm happy to be out of that shelter. It was a little rough. Not fun. But eye opening all the same I must say, Now we're in a lovely hostel that I found for really cheap yet is SUPER duper Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 13, 2014
- Tofino/VancouverWell Tofino was that great. I was expecting a bit of a better spot to stop by in, but it didn't live up to the expectations I had in my head. Everyone says Tofino is the place to be, but Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 11, 2014
- VictoriaI don't like the big city. It shucks here! As pretty as it is, it's just too much city for me, being away from it all so much lately. I kind of can't wait to get out again. Tofino Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 11, 2014
- Campbell River in a busWow, it's been quite a few days since I've posted last, but for good reasons. I've just traveled, from Nelson, to Campbell River (Vancouver Island) in a bus with 18 people, 2 dogs, and a cat. I've slept on Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 9, 2014
- Nelson I don't even care about how I got here, all that matter is that I am here. It's like a home from home.
BC has so many wonderful places and this has definitely got to be one of the top Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 8, 2014
- Fairmont Hot Springs So as nice as it is to be in Fairmont, it's not one of our most relaxing places we've stayed in haha
We're staying with a friend of Logan's from back in the day. he's nice and all but not exactly Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 7, 2014
- Valemont BRITISH COLUMBIAMountains. MOUntains. MOUNTAINS!!!
FIRST TIME EVER. AAAH. SO MUCH BEAUTY. Can't get over it! I'll let these photo's show you how I felt:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 6, 2014
- Slave LakeOh my goodness Edie is a sweetie. I love her. She's very kind and understanding. I'm very glad I've met her.
Again, it's been super relaxing just to be here:) It wasn't even that hard to get here really. We Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 5, 2014
- Lethbridge I seriously made it across the PrairiesI'M PASSED THE PRAIRIES!
Can you believe it?? The day after my last posting, we got a ride (our first one too) that drove us ALL the way to MEDICINE HAT. Oh my me oh my. And what a Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 5, 2014
- DrydenSoooooo. I guess I'm not in the Prairies yet. I didn't make it far at all for some reason. Still in Ontario. Dryden actually. Staying with one of my mom's friends here and heading out tomorrow.
Okay, NEXT time I Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 3, 2014
- TUNDERBAYTUNDERBAAAAAY BY'S!
Getting here was SO MUCH FUN.
Once me and Logan had left Anne on the highway, it took us quite a while to get to Tobermory (where the boat crosses to Manitoulin). I didn't mind because it was Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 3, 2014
- Beamsville, OnterribleWow it's been really, really hard to get here. I almost wish we had decided not to come this way. Mind you, it was important to Logan because we're really here to see friends of his who're more like family. Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 3, 2014
- Nous l'avons fait au Québec!The road is absolutely beautiful (and terrifying sometimes) and the people you meet are fantastic.
So far I've slept:
-In some woods
-In a truck/at a truck stop
-On the side of the highway (in my tent)
-And in a Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Mar 30, 2014
- Moving onWell I never finished the blog entries about our cruise, mostly because it just wasn't my favorite trip. We did enjoy some of the destinations and a cruise allows you to see several in one trip. But you Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Apr 4, 2014
- Getting ReadyChloe is never one to procrastinate and she is rewarded with a relaxing day in the garden then beers and snacks on the front porch with Bruce before our 5 pm departure. It will be the first time we take Posted by CeeZeeDeeBP in Spring in Central Europe | Mar 30, 2014
- Team Blue at the starting lineWe decided to take this adventure 2 years ago (almost to the day) while Lani was living in The Pas for her "internship" (forced volunteering) and I was working in Washington, D.C. on a travel nursing assignment. The trip has Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Mar 30, 2014
- Last day in Nova Scotia So for the last few days I've been kickin' it back in Truro before we head out for real. We've decided to stay here with Logan's dad to visit him before we go. Logan isn't sure how long it's going Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Mar 27, 2014
- First Chair, Last Call[float=right][/float]I can't believe it's almost the end of March already! This last month and a half has absolutely flown by and so so much has happened since my last blog entry! T Posted by kmklu1 in Kristina's Travel Blog | Mar 26, 2014
- All ready to go guys! Oh boy....I'm all packed and ready to go guys. I'm super excited and nervous about leaving tomorrow. Keep an eye out for news on what's up ^.^
Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Mar 24, 2014
- First day on BlogHello everyone, Please join me in recording the planning and details that we all experience for our summer Barcelona trip. So excited to see new countries and interesting places with good friends and family!! Just 4 Posted by Barcelona2014 in Barcelona2014 | Mar 23, 2014
- At the Starting Gate
[float=right]This is not a place where the goal is to wax poetic. Sometimes, I may not write at all. Today I am starting out, so a few words are in order. It's cold outside, so I plan on staying Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Mar 23, 2014