- Vancouver, Canada with the kidsI have been planning to visit my cousin in Vancouver, Canada for the past two years. I keep on delaying it because of pregnancy and bad weather and expensive flight tickets. Finally, I found a travelzoo airfare Posted by jptablante in See the World before you Leave | May 7, 2014
- UnbelievableTo this day, I still find it unbelievable that I will be flying in 12 days and 12 hours to Botswana. A country, a continent that I have yet to set my foot on. I could hardly contain my excitement. Posted by jg_adventures in My Botswana Journal | Oct 19, 2014
- Thanksgiving Break[center]
===Had a nice little week off from living with my nose in case studies and readings.
Jk still nerded out pretty hard so I could be a week ahead when I get back to Vi Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Oct 18, 2014
- Entry 11 - Halifax, Toronto, Niagara Falls and New York Monday morning I woke up and went to the gym pretty early – I wasn’t there long but something is better than nothing I figured. It was the Labour Day public holiday that day so there weren’t many people around Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Oct 17, 2014
- SkunkedSomehow sitting on my raincoat below my open car boot to shelter from the rain at the Upper Cheak take out two Friday nights ago didn’t seem weird at all. Nor was stewing a week old apple and eating rice Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Oct 16, 2014
- Practicing Retirement This morning, a thin sheen of frost covered the windshield of the vehicle that I carelessly left outside last night. It's time to remember to put it to bed in the garage each evening.
The garden flowers have mostly died Posted by travelDIAS in The Travelling Dias' | Oct 16, 2014
- Winnipeg: A Walking TourMy only reason for stopping at Winnipeg was that it is roughly half way between Vancouver and Toronto. I had basically done nothing to find out what it might offer, although of course I know it is the capital of Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Oct 16, 2014
- Gabriola to VancouverThis evening looks like this:
Last night was like this:
In betwee Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 13, 2014
- Train Across Canada - Seattle to WinnipegAfter dropping the car off and meandering around Seattle, where I had some great Thai food in, of all places, a mall and stayed a final night, I caught the Amtrak Cascades up to Vancouver. The weather was dull Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Oct 12, 2014
- Hello again! ..Hi Everyone,
Haven't had a lot to write about lately now that I'm busy doing study, but I thought I would update everyone since my last post!
Gryphons won the Homecoming Game, the other team didn't actually score, and were sort Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Oct 8, 2014
- Pre-travel bloggingSo much to do. So little procrastinating time.
Posted by Lorraine'sblog in Tamil Nadu | Oct 2, 2014
- The FugitiveLast time we spoke I was wondering what would become of my fortune cookie: "Don't worry about money now. The best things in life are free."
At first, none of my cost-free experiences could definitively be attributed to the cookie gods. Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Sep 30, 2014
- Ottawa Trek Dear All
Have been flat chat with visiting Rowan and Jenni along with the kids and really have not had the time or energy to get into writing the blog over the last couple of days. Sorry! But there you go!
So, Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 29, 2014
- Higgildy PiggildyI wasn't really sure what to call this blog entry, there was definitely a lot of titles that could have starred, but higgildy piggildy probably suits it best, as my life has been all of the place and this entry Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Sep 29, 2014
- Pre-Travel postingHello,
I have a slight personality quirk that makes traveling slightly more expensive for me. I always have to buy something new prior to travel. Even if I have all I need to travel, I still wander off and Posted by Lorraine'sblog in Tamil Nadu | Sep 28, 2014
- Some people are trying to get some sleep here!Inevitably departure day arrives. I'm not looking forward to the flight being in the state I am. By now I'm on antibiotics, which Nele - being a doctor - managed to get at a pharmacy for both of us. It's Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 26, 2014
- The Tree Top TrailMy pharmacy stuff didn't work to relieve the cough. It was a very sleepless night and I don't feel well at all in the morning. Nele isn't doing much better. She kept her sister awake. Luckily thanks to earplugs Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 27, 2014
- A city covered in smokeSmall incident as we get ready for the day in Vancouver: just as we are about to leave the room, the fire alarm goes off. It stops and one minute later it goes off again. I'm glad this didn't happen Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 28, 2014
- In Rambo's footstepsWe have a long drive ahead to Vancouver today. I caught a bad cough and it's getting worse. It's the same for Nele. We sit together on the bus and even find our ears to turn nearly deaf as we Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 29, 2014
- Wine tasting on an empty stomachOkanagan Valley offers a totally different landscape than the Rocky Mountains, but it is still impressive. This region is dotted with wineries and we are about to discover a few. Our first stop is Sunny Hill. Marvelous view over the Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 31, 2014
- The howling wolvesI hug the dogs at the Dreamcatcher hostel goodbye and we're on the road once more. It promises to be hot today. Our first stop is a shady place: a centre where they keep about 6 wolves and educate people Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Aug 1, 2014
- "Shhhh… there's a bear sleeping here."Too little sleep, but there' s lots to be seen, so we're up early again, have breakfast at the long table in the kitchen area and then we're off to Kicking Horse Mountain. The sun is out, so it feels Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Aug 2, 2014
- Driving up the mountain backwardsI don't mind saying goodbye to the tipi tent. And apparently I'm not the only one. On our departure morning I encounter Jorien who apparently strolled around the camping ground with Danielle for more than an hour in the middle Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Aug 3, 2014
- Ottawa TrekDear All
We went on a tour of the 1000 Islands today.
Rowan and Jenni along with the kids, picked us up at the hotel, then with a "whoosh" and a "roar", off into the wild blue yonder quicker than you can Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 27, 2014
- Pre-Travel postingHello Friends, Family, Fellow Country Folk,
This is my first foray into the social media community.
I will be traveling to Southern India in October 2014, with a friend of mine, Ruby, and her mother, Auntie E-va.
This trip is my second trip Posted by Lorraine'sblog in Tamil Nadu | Sep 26, 2014