- Day 4, June 28, 2014 Vancouver to WhistlerAfter our last breakfast at Le Soleil, we cabbed to the airport to pick up a rental car which would take us to Whistler. Got off to a good start when we received a free upgrade to an SUV Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Day 3, June 27, 2014, VancouverWoke up to rain in Vancouver, perfect day for a visit to the Museum of Anthropology on the campus of the University of British Columbia. We actually determined that the best way to travel was by city bus. Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Westward Trip - Waterton Lakes National Park, AlbertaToday we had a wonderful drive into Waterton Lakes National Park. Highway 5 south was easy going, no ruts, no wind, no traffic, only rolling hills and scenic outlooks.
We registered at our c Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 18, 2014
- Entry 5 - Seattle and WhistlerSo I'm writing this from Paris - but I'll get to the Paris part soon (as there was obviously no mention of this in the last entry...). When I left you last time I was heading off to Seattle the Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Jul 18, 2014
- Luca is coming...Jetzt faengt eine Zeit an die ich mich seltsamerweise nicht soo klar erinnern kann wie an den Rest vorher...
Zuerst aber fuhr ich von Lumby zurueck nach Calgary. Damit Marianne nicht am Tag vorher ein Hotel nehmen musste in Kelowna brachte Posted by Rick88 in Rick's Reisli | Jul 18, 2014
- Westward Trip - Bow Island, AlbertaToday we had a great visit with my cousin Christine, her husband, Frank and her children Ginger and Griffin. Frank had trucks coming in for his grain and then we were treated to a crop tour of his property. We Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 18, 2014
- Hello Canada! Bonjour Quebec!Sunday 8 to Monday 9 June
We crossed the border into Canada today. We were thinking it would take a bit of time to be processed at the border but after a few questions about our travel plans our passports Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Jul 18, 2014
- Amanda and Curtis's new homeAmanda and Curtis's new home is modern and beautiful. It is located in West Hillhurst, a well established neighbourhood near the river and close to downtown. They are so happy and so we are very happy for them.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68 Posted by Bearsal in BS Adventures | Jul 17, 2014
- Weiterreise nach LumbyAm Samstag dem 30.5 fuhr ich los Richtung Lumby.
Mein Weg fuehrte ueber Canmore wo ich unbedingt schlafen musste denn ich hatte am Samstag immer noch so viel zu tun dass ich erst am Nachmittag abfahren konnte. Canmore ist ein Wundervoller Posted by Rick88 in Rick's Reisli | Jul 17, 2014
- Die Ankunft in CalgaryHallo Zusammen
Ich moechte mich gleich mal Entschuldigen fuer mein Deutsch. Ich meine es hat sehr gelitten und ich wuerde am liebsten alles in Englisch schreiben aber dann koennten es nicht alle lesen. (Auch wegen den Schreibfehlern)
Fuer den Fall dass Posted by Rick88 in Rick's Reisli | Jul 17, 2014
- Westward Trip - Moose Jaw, SaskOnward west today. We packed up around 8:00am and were on the road by 8:30. We have found the heat finally and when we stopped for lunch in Whitewood Sask, it was 28 degrees. The TransCanada highway Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 16, 2014
- Westward Trip- Riding Mountain National Park 2 Our last few blogs have begun rather easily for me. Simply a recount of the day with a few pictures. Today, it's not as easy for me to recount as there were just so many adventures! Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 16, 2014
- Westward Trip-Riding Mountain National ParkWe were in a fight today and I'm pretty sure we won. A fight with the wind. As a result of the strong head wind, the truck drank more than its share of gas. It was gloomy Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 16, 2014
- Clocks ticking!Gave my notice to work today - 12 days left and 4 more weekends with the fam & friends! Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Jul 15, 2014
- Homeward BoundSunday morning dawned bright and sunny, with cloudless skies. We took advantage of waking early to get on the road and enjoy the scenery with as many stops as we needed. By bypassing Dawson Creek via hwy 29, we would Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jul 15, 2014
- Wildlife galore, and hot springs too!Leaving Watson Lake involved no regrets, and although the day started with rain, it did not persist. We drove in and out of BC a couple of times and en route came across several more bears, black and brown, one Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jul 13, 2014
- Greek restaurant on Robson st Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Jul 13, 2014
Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Jul 13, 2014
- 140520: Toronto - HHOF
Hockey Hall of Fame
Getting into the [[http://photos.travellerspoint.com/600432/large_IMGP0682_H..xterior_800.jpg|HHOF]] wasn't easy. It's housed in a [[http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/Hockey_Hall_of_Fame,_Toro Posted by aristo60 in Western NY State to Quebec, May 2014 | Jul 13, 2014
- Dawson City to Carmacks, YTA week or so before leaving on our trip, I was told about the book "Gold Diggers - Striking it Rich in the Klondike" written by Charlotte Gray. I borrowed it from the library and began to read it Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jul 9, 2014
- Matchas and Mountains[i][center]"Just keep running. You'll be fine. A bear is NOT going to jump out of that little bush. You're in Whistler. It's a town. It'll be okay. And IF a bear does show up, survival instinct kicks in, and you'll Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jul 9, 2014
- Day 2, June 26, 2008... VancouverOrdered room service breakfast so that we could watch the World Cup showdown between the US and Germany. From all appearances, Germany went easy on the US but we left the room happy...knowing there would be al least one Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 9, 2014
- Test postblah blah blah blah!!! Posted by Natasha14 in Chew Your Own Adventure | Jul 8, 2014
- Welcome to our Blog!Hello! Bonjour! Nihao! Annyeong-haseyo!
Welcome to this blog about our family's awesome adventure to China and Korea in the summer of 2014. This adventure comes in 2, well actually 3 parts. Part 1 is a 2 week "Homeland Tour" Posted by dandgs in Our Expedition to China 2014 | Jun 29, 2014
- Tok to Chicken and over the Top of the WorldThe morning of our departure for Chicken followed a night of heavy rain. imagine our disappointment when the RV park's office people informed us in passing that the Taylor Highway was washed out in three places and was closed. That Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 29, 2014