- Row, Row
I think I have the correct year when I report that in 1592 Juan de Fuca sailed in the strait now named for him and explored the island no Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 21, 2016
- Do You See the Forest?
I keep forgetting if this area of Vancouver Island is known as the West End (of the South Point) or just part of the South End. Maybe it is Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 20, 2016
- Getting Ready To GoWe're getting ready to go! We need to pack a lot of stuff such as clothes and stuff to do on the plane. There's a lot to do before I leave. Mom has told me to clean my room Posted by bwm06 in Travelling Adventures with Blair | Jun 19, 2016
- A Perfect DayI rode my bicycle around 11 AM to the [[http://sookeharbourhouse.com/|Sooke Harbour House]].
What a beautiful place.
[img=http://photo Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 19, 2016
- WWKIP DayIn case you missed it, Saturday June 18 was [[http://www.wwkipday.com/|World Wide Knit in Public Day!]]
I joined the KIP session at [[https://www.facebook.com/seasideyarnbutt Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 19, 2016
- Houston, We Have LiftoffKelly: "Urgh are we there yet? I'm bored."
Will: "We've only been driving three hours..."
And so it begins.
We have successfully completed "leg 1" and are writing from Moclair HQ in London. We had a bit of a ~mad dash~ last night Posted by thewellyunit in Will and Kelly Attempt to Adventure | Jun 18, 2016
- Week 19Wednesday was a bit of excitement. A gigantic sinkhole occurred down Rideau! It was so big it even made the NZ Stuff news. A few people from back home messaged to check if I was OK. Its less than 1 Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Jun 15, 2016
- Hello, Hello, This is a TestHello Everybody!
Here you'll find our photos and blog entries detailing updates from our ~Great American Odyssey~ and hopefully some future trips to come.
Kelly-let's-start-a-travel-blog-totally-last-minute-Moclair, and William-okay-how- Posted by thewellyunit in Will and Kelly Attempt to Adventure | Jun 13, 2016
- Chapter 4: Canada (Part 2) & the USASince my last post, I've been overwhelmed by the concern regarding the welfare and whereabouts of my jacket. Oddly enough it overtook me and made it to Halifax before I did, courtesy of Fréderique, the Dutch tenant of my Couchsurfing Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | Jun 13, 2016
- Canadian Rockies Bimble - Wells Gray ParkI`m blaming it on Chess Lyons. We are staying in Clearwater to visit Wells Gray Park. [b]Famous for its waterfalls, there is the mighty Helmcken Falls 141 metres high, but also many other lesser falls including one namesake, the Goodwin Posted by Mick G in Motorcycle Bimbles | Jun 12, 2016
- Canadian Rockies Bimble - The Canadian Pacific RailroadWhat do William Cornelius Van Horne and Cheng Ging Butt have in common? You may be forgiven for not knowing the latter, but if you know some history of the Canadian Pacific Railway -and of course there is no reason Posted by Mick G in Motorcycle Bimbles | Jun 12, 2016
- Eve of DepartureFinally getting excited for our trip - and we leave tomorrow! Alena & I have been planning this mother-daughter trip for a year now. We're going to fly into Paris then (hopefully) travel South to the Bordeaux region where we'll Posted by otisandma in Salut tout le Monde! | Jun 12, 2016
- Prologue7 AM: It is Sunday morning, and we are waiting to begin our journey...so here are a few updates.
First of all, my suitcase weighs less than 40 pounds, so I am resisting the urge to add shoes or to Posted by Cybercsp in Sirena Cruise - Athens to Rome | Jun 12, 2016
- Working in the Salt MineFour or five years, before Ol '95 entered my life, I rented a car and took a two-week road trip in southeast Canada. I took an overnight ferry to the Iles de Madeleine (in English the Magdalen Islands). I didn't Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 10, 2016
- Walk on the Wild SideHey, Babe, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG6fayQBm9w|Take a Walk on the Wild Side]].
Well, [[http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1724|i Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 10, 2016
- Stop WhiningI travel the way I do because I like to pretend I live in the place where I am instead of just being a tourist. So after 24 hours, it's time for me to start pretending.
Actually, I have a Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 8, 2016
- Canadian Rockies Bimble - Highways and FerriesIf you are a motorcyclist, or even if you are not, but appreciate good empty roads, then I can't recommend these enough. I don't think I've ever ridden anywhere and seen less cars, houses, towns or better road surfaces.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by Mick G in Motorcycle Bimbles | Jun 7, 2016
- North to Vancouver Island
I have longed to visit Vancouver Island for many ye Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 7, 2016
- Heading to Vancouver I'm all pack and heading to Pearson airport, The first place I've decided to go was Vancouver,BC its a 5 hour flight and costing me about 900 dollars Canadian, The plane starts boarding at 9 am and we are expected Posted by noahlinhares in my travel blog | Jun 7, 2016
- Week 18Two weeks to go!!
It was time to start cleaning the apartment and make the most of Ottawa.
Lots of workouts this week, including doing my 22x pushups on Parliament Hill, runs along the river and dying from the hot hot days!
They Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Jun 5, 2016
- Home!After a long 22 hour flight, I have finally made it back to Pearson!
This adventure that I have went on was the best experience of my life! I have met so many people, got to live as a different Posted by cameronxmoreno in My Dream Vacation Around the World | Jun 4, 2016
- Back in CANADA (Final thoughts)==Back in CANADA== Its been amazing travelling all over the world I have seen a lot of things from my experiences. Now I now the beauty that the world can offer. Meeting new People learning their different aspects of life Posted by Joshua Baldon in Get busy livin life (^-^) | Jun 3, 2016
- Mississauga, Canada
On August 3rd, Chicago Midway International Airport to Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
Porter Airlines PD394 19:25 August 3rd 22:00 August 3rd flight time:1h35m
distance: Chicago-- Toronto 702.9km
price: 174 Canadian dollars
Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | Jun 3, 2016
- Grad Banquet SpeechHi, everyone. I am Christina and I am from China. For those who knew me before knew that I have been here for three years. Canada is not only a country, it is also my home.
To be honest with all Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Jun 2, 2016
- Chapter 3: Canada (Part 1)I spent my three nights in Toronto living in a Chinese family's basement. That was weird. Other than that, nothing particularly noteworthy happened there. Given my living situation wasn't what you'd call social, and if you dare speak to strangers Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | Jun 2, 2016