- the long awaited updateThis update is a long time coming, but when you're on a bus for over 3 days travelling from one side of Canada to the other you have a lot of time to do things that you've been meaning to. Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | May 2, 2014
- Alert BayBekki arrived a few days earlier than me as she went to a Potlatch while I attended our grandson’s birthday party. The Potlatch was in Alert Bay at the Big House there. She really wanted for all of us to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 30, 2014
- 2 days and a bit!!2 days and a bit and we are off to Morocco. Tests are all finished, marks are in and now we can relax and enjoy ourselves on our great adventure.
Our adventure starts when we get to Frankfurt Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | Apr 30, 2014
- Leaving on a jet plane! We Are on our way! Time for the first of many airport selfies. Posted by jessieheaman in Jessie and Graham go Everywhere! | Apr 29, 2014
- Life at Port HardyPort Hardy is located at the northern end of Vancouver Island. It is about an 8 hour drive from Vancouver or a 1 hour flight. The island is accessible by both plane and ferry.
The Bed and Breakfast, Orange Tabby, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 28, 2014
- Flying AdventuresI made my 6:30am flight but had stuff in my hands still packing as I was trying to check in. Once I got down to the gate I opened my carry on and finished packing.
I knew that I had plenty Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 27, 2014
- Rude AwakeningI woke up from my coma this morning as the snow started to lightly fall. Yep, I'm back to an unpredictable Calgary Foothills spring. Could be sunny in an hour or two, but for now, I will focus on something Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 27, 2014
My name is Daniela and these are the three continents and nine countries I will be visiting on my trip around the world! Check out my map so you can get Posted by MultiOoosh in I've Been Around the World | Apr 27, 2014
- Exams, packing and planning.....
Well, it is day two of a short exam week and the pressure is on everyone. While our students are focused on those last Posted by jonaway in It's Tuesday we must be in Amsterdam | Apr 23, 2014
- En-routeHi. this is a blog, our Europe travel blog. I never thought if write one, always found it odd to write a journal to publish online for others to read. I thought of blogs like I did of reality TV Posted by CeeZeeDeeBP in Spring in Central Europe | Apr 14, 2014
I'm terribly sad that I'm home. I can't believe I actually made it.
I've been across the entire country and back and that's a huge accomplishment considering how big our country really is.
I've learned so much about myself, I'm Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 13, 2014
- VancouverI'm happy to be out of that shelter. It was a little rough. Not fun. But eye opening all the same I must say, Now we're in a lovely hostel that I found for really cheap yet is SUPER duper Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 13, 2014
- Tofino/VancouverWell Tofino was that great. I was expecting a bit of a better spot to stop by in, but it didn't live up to the expectations I had in my head. Everyone says Tofino is the place to be, but Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 11, 2014
- VictoriaI don't like the big city. It shucks here! As pretty as it is, it's just too much city for me, being away from it all so much lately. I kind of can't wait to get out again. Tofino Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 11, 2014
- Campbell River in a busWow, it's been quite a few days since I've posted last, but for good reasons. I've just traveled, from Nelson, to Campbell River (Vancouver Island) in a bus with 18 people, 2 dogs, and a cat. I've slept on Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 9, 2014
- Nelson I don't even care about how I got here, all that matter is that I am here. It's like a home from home.
BC has so many wonderful places and this has definitely got to be one of the top Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 8, 2014
- Fairmont Hot Springs So as nice as it is to be in Fairmont, it's not one of our most relaxing places we've stayed in haha
We're staying with a friend of Logan's from back in the day. he's nice and all but not exactly Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 7, 2014
- Valemont BRITISH COLUMBIAMountains. MOUntains. MOUNTAINS!!!
FIRST TIME EVER. AAAH. SO MUCH BEAUTY. Can't get over it! I'll let these photo's show you how I felt:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 6, 2014
- Slave LakeOh my goodness Edie is a sweetie. I love her. She's very kind and understanding. I'm very glad I've met her.
Again, it's been super relaxing just to be here:) It wasn't even that hard to get here really. We Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 5, 2014
- Lethbridge I seriously made it across the PrairiesI'M PASSED THE PRAIRIES!
Can you believe it?? The day after my last posting, we got a ride (our first one too) that drove us ALL the way to MEDICINE HAT. Oh my me oh my. And what a Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 5, 2014
- DrydenSoooooo. I guess I'm not in the Prairies yet. I didn't make it far at all for some reason. Still in Ontario. Dryden actually. Staying with one of my mom's friends here and heading out tomorrow.
Okay, NEXT time I Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 3, 2014
- TUNDERBAYTUNDERBAAAAAY BY'S!
Getting here was SO MUCH FUN.
Once me and Logan had left Anne on the highway, it took us quite a while to get to Tobermory (where the boat crosses to Manitoulin). I didn't mind because it was Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 3, 2014
- Beamsville, OnterribleWow it's been really, really hard to get here. I almost wish we had decided not to come this way. Mind you, it was important to Logan because we're really here to see friends of his who're more like family. Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Apr 3, 2014
- Nous l'avons fait au Québec!The road is absolutely beautiful (and terrifying sometimes) and the people you meet are fantastic.
So far I've slept:
-In some woods
-In a truck/at a truck stop
-On the side of the highway (in my tent)
-And in a Posted by DawnCanning in Quest For The West | Mar 30, 2014
- Moving onWell I never finished the blog entries about our cruise, mostly because it just wasn't my favorite trip. We did enjoy some of the destinations and a cruise allows you to see several in one trip. But you Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Apr 4, 2014