- Girlipoos have landed!Finally the day came!! We arrived at the airport at 8:00am and flew out from Brisbane airport at 10:30am. Felt very excited but also sad to leave our boys, even the two-legged ones. Grandma also waved us off, after providing Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 5, 2015
- The last stop.....VancouverArrived in Vancouver and went straight to see are Lee from Bristol to help hide the damage someone did to the car in seattle before the cars.goes back tomorrow, went for lunch and then I went up to Mount Seymour Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Sep 5, 2015
- Vancouver Islandback into Canada!
drove 4 hours from Victoria to Tofino, which was beautiful but having a forest fire so there was lots of smoke and I seen my only bear!!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Sep 4, 2015
- 1st September
Wouldn't that be nice?.. but no its actually still raining 😡
Now Steve would have you believe that he Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 2, 2015
- Working Our Way Down Vancouver IslandOur day started well, woke up early; we had to check out of the RV park, hop on a ferry and hopefully make it to Oregon by dinner. That all looked good until I Google mapped everything and looked up Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 2, 2015
- Crank It Up WhistlerWhistler is the ultimate destination for downhill mountain biking. We timed our arrival with Crankworx, the biggest mountain bike festival in the world. All the pros were in town to see who was fastest and who had the biggest stunts. Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 2, 2015
- Garibaldi Lake HikeWe got up ready and raring to go for our all you can eat continental breakfast and to our great disappointment were told that they weren't serving one today because they had an event! What? Sorry? What kind of B&B Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 2, 2015
- short mini break to Mudge IslandWarning! - This blog contains lots of pictures! ;)
Our friend Jana, (one of the original Glosettes from the group who came to Mexico back in 2003), together with her husband Dale, own a couple of properties on Mudge Island, off Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 2, 2015
- SquamishWe were all super excited when we awoke on our first morning in Squamish. It was mountain bike time! After fuelling up for the day on the buffet breakfast at the brewpub we headed to the bike shop. Although Squamish Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 2, 2015
- And our adventure beginsPart 2 for me and 1 for Mark. We are on our way to GP to tie up a few loose ends and see a few people then onto the plan the next day. We'll keep you posted of Posted by mmaure in My Year of Adventures :) | Sep 1, 2015
- Day trip to VictoriaA day trip to the capitol city of British Columbia was definitely on the cards. Victoria is a beautiful city renowned for it's architecture, newly weds or nearly dead! ha ha
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 1, 2015
- The most amazing hot springs on earth?!I like to imagine myself as a bit of a natural hot springs connoisseur. I've soaked in pools from NZ to Patagonia but never have I been anywhere like this. Imagine a place where a steaming hot waterfall pours over Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 1, 2015
- Vancouver We had mixed feelings leaving USA. As Canada was the last destination on our trip it felt like our travels were coming to an end but we had to remind ourselves we still had eight weeks to go and were Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Aug 31, 2015
- Quadra IslandAfter breakfast and then a goodbye to Henry and Chrisanna, we had a day of driving, along with a 1-1/2 hour ferry ride over to Victoria Island. We had a reservation at an RV park not far from the ferry Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 31, 2015
- 30th AugustSo it finally found me - I ran 5000 mlies away to hide, and the rain has followed me all the way to Canada.....boo!!
So, what do you do when it rains for 2 days? ........ you eat cake as Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 31, 2015
- 27-28th AugustIf there's one thing that always makes me smile it's being outside in the sun, surrounded by beautiful views as far as the eye can see. So it's time to do some hiking ☺
A short ride up the sea to Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 30, 2015
- Toronto: A Global City or My Home TownWriting about London as “a global city” (http://gregwtravels.travellerspoint.com/334/) recently got me thinking about Toronto, and why I felt I couldn’t become “an international citizen” while still living in Toronto.
One can’t read much about Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Aug 30, 2015
- The Journey BeginsAnd so the journey begins; wondering if a move to Canada is in our future.
At home, I’d spent time looking online at properties for sale. Our problem is this: we don’t know where we really would like to settle, will Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 30, 2015
- CanadaA greeting from Montreal, North America’s only bilingual city and it definitely feels a bit different from elsewhere in the country. Whilst you still have the same companies and food options etc. the people are a little bit ‘different’. As Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Aug 29, 2015
- 26th August
I've long struggled with the decision to visit Whistler in the summer. There's always been the fear that seeing the mountains without snow in a mud induced state would ruin my minds vis Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 28, 2015
- 25th August
The sun is out, it's a beautiful day, and we are heading to the Smoke Bluffs for some rock climbing, or something that resembles rock climbing in my case!
It may come as no surpris Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 28, 2015
- Old Friends, New FriendsWe’d stopped at the last rest stop in Washington to spend the night thinking that it would be much easier to cross the border into Canada in the morning. There were several reasons, mostly becau Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 28, 2015
- The first three days in CanadaHey guys,
My name is Alexander Fraga and I’m from a city called Belo Horizonte in Brazil. I got to Canada on August 25th. I’ve been here for only three days and the experience has already been amazing since I got Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Aug 27, 2015
- Its been a while....Sorry about that.. USA has been rough towards my material belongings making me choose between talking to cool people or spending time uploading photos to here.. obviously i chose the talking because i never shut up.
doesnt help when my phone Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Aug 27, 2015
- 22nd -24th August
So here I am, probably the most nerve wracking part of my trip, not an extreme sport or a crazy vertical trek up a mountain - I'm standing in the queue waiting for my car at the Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 26, 2015