- Day 11 - Saturday 9th May 2015Our first ever overnight sleep on a train last night - interesting experience. The rocking of the train made it easy to sleep but every so often you get jolted awake in your sleep. We both woke early, 5:20am, and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 10, 2015
- Day 10 - Friday 8th MayWe set our alarms early again as we reshuffled our bags for our evening rail trip to the mountains. After packing we were greeted by a delicious breakfast made by Ania, nearly everything was hand made and even the herbs Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Day 9 - Thursday 7th May 20156am rise today as we had booked a bear watching cruise so we needed to be out of our motel and down by the boat by 7:45am. We managed that with time to spare and as we parked we were Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Day 8 - Wednesday 6th May 2015We packed our bags to check out of the Fairmont Empress but as we had no rush to get to our next stop we wandered a little around town some more. First we visited the Parliament Building nearby, then bought Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Day 7 - Tuesday 5th May 2015Today marked 25 years since we married. Technically in Australia it was the 6th of May, but we chose to celebrate it on Canadian time.
We had tickets to the world famous Butchart Gardens and even though the weather was a Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Day 6 - Monday 4th May 2015Today we bid farewell to Seattle and travelled to our first contact point in Canada. We packed our bags and checked out of our motel, then a short drive west to Edmonds on the edge of the Sound. We needed Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Countdown is on!Woohoo!
I have two weeks of my nursing clinical to go, and then we hit the airport.
First stop: Glasgow, Scotland!
Posted by Rori-Kelly in Rori & Kelly 2015 Eurotrip | May 9, 2015
- Lake Louise to Jasper along the Icefields Parkway.What a difference a day makes at Lake Louise. From the "blizzard" yesterday to Gold Coast sunshine this morning.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/745038/1AE4D0BEE Posted by ianandjan in Canada2015 | May 8, 2015
- Banff and Lake LouiseA little tired when doing last post. Hope this is better!
; Posted by ianandjan in Canada2015 | May 6, 2015
- On the Road AgainHey, where did the blog go? Half way into your trip and you guys just stop blogging all of a sudden. What did somebody die or something?
Well, actually yes. My dad, Jim McMillan passed away at the end of March Posted by McNouye in McNouye | May 5, 2015
- Montreal Day 1
Today is July 1st and the start of my dream trip around the world! The first place I'm going to is Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'm writing this blog just as I'm about to board my flight. The airport I'm Posted by Jules98 in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 4, 2015
- Home Sweet Home Wow! It's hard to believe but that was 3 months. The planning, the anticipation, the excitement just seemed like yesterday. I remember thinking that I would never be able to be away from my family for this Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | May 3, 2015
- May 2, 2015So our meet at the airport went incredibly smooth. All present and accounted for at baggage check in at 4pm, this bodes well. Now as we wait in the checkin area we are short 6.... How is that possible? Posted by alitabrown in HMGT Study tour 2015 | May 2, 2015
- Cold day in Vancouver
" May this sculpture inspire laughter playfulness and joy in all who experience it "
These fellows (not Ian) were sculpted for the winter olympics in Vancouver. Posted by ianandjan in Canada2015 | Apr 30, 2015
- April 27, 2015Classes are officially over at SAIT-Polytechnic and the one handed countdown till take off has begun!!! Contiki has dropped off our luggage tags, we have our insurance forms and plane tickets and perhaps the only things left to do are Posted by alitabrown in HMGT Study tour 2015 | Apr 27, 2015
- Eastern OdysseyOn May 9th, Dan and I are flying for 13.25 hours from Toronto to Beijing on AC031. For this adventure, we're going as part of a tour. Since we can't speak the language, it seems like the smart Posted by jkroetsch in China | Apr 27, 2015
- Travel and tourism CPTHi my name is Briana Teran, I'm travelling to 3 different contents. I'm a grade 11 student at St.Joseph secondary school I'm super excited too be seeing these different countries and how their life styles. I know all these countries Posted by chuchi1998 in My Dream Trip around the world | Apr 27, 2015
- packingWe are getting ready to go! Posted by m4rk in Cape Town to Dublin | Apr 25, 2015
- Vancouver on a BudgetBUDGET SIGHTSEEING VANCOUVER
Vancouver is constantly rated one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It has great things to see and do, and many of them are free, or almost free. Lots of great information is available Posted by jacksong in Its Cheaper to Travel | Apr 22, 2015
- Exams, packing and pre-trip excitementWell, it is certainly spring like weather in Calgary, much different from this time last year when we were suffering through cold and snow. The flowers are blooming and the trees are green already. It must be time Posted by jonaway in Can you spell Mediterranean? | Apr 22, 2015
- Entry 23 - Jan and John's tour of CanadaJohn and Jan (also known to some as "The JJs", which is what I will use for succinctness) arrived in the morning of Friday 27 March - it was so lovely to see their faces emerging from the doors at Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Apr 21, 2015
- VancouverA brief stopover in Vancouver, and a final farewell to Canada until the fall. Both my birthday and the country's will be celebrated from the other side of the world this year.
No Red Bull in the YVR International Terminal Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | Apr 19, 2015
- Entry 22 - Vancouver, a visitor, Canucks and spring cleaningSo when I left you last on Thursday 17 March I was planning on doing some online shopping and going for a run with Will - I did browse online but didn't buy anything and did some indoor exercises instead. Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Apr 19, 2015
- Visiting Quesnel, British Columbia
I thought it would be nice to visit Quesnel for my daughter Melinda's birthday so arranged to fly up to the Cariboo. She and her husband Wayne live in this northern community as do my granddaughter Andrea and Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Apr 19, 2015
- Big Jumps!American kids have different dreams to Brits. Often on the ski lifts an instructor will ask you to take one of their kids up and make sure then don't fall off. We got on a lift with little Mikey the Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 14, 2015