- Tok to Chicken and over the Top of the WorldThe morning of our departure for Chicken followed a night of heavy rain. imagine our disappointment when the RV park's office people informed us in passing that the Taylor Highway was washed out in three places and was closed. That Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 29, 2014
- Amarillo en WinnipegMi amiga, Kara, y yo tenemos un competencia amistosa en que tenemos que tomar fotos con la tema de AMARILLO! Voy a poner mías aqui!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/161868/DSC0246 Posted by ssshauna in Donde vivo | Jun 29, 2014
- My beach buddy Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jun 29, 2014
- Day 1, June 25, 2014After all the planning, our flight was delayed for two hours...so we did not arrive in Vancouver until 5:30. Flew business class on one of United's regionalal air jets...looked brand new...with 6 business class seats...no meal in business class Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- This is the first entryTExt blah blah Posted by Allen_Eve-Lynn in Carpe Annum - Seize the Year | Jun 26, 2014
- Entry 3 - 21-24 June - Otter-tastic!!Every town has a trendy neighbourhood - one which is "the" place to go to for drinks and dinner, but which is right near the area of town you would normally avoid (unless you were actually trying to buy drugs Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Jun 25, 2014
- Iskut to SkagwayReaders forgive me, it has been more than a week since I made my last blog post. Wireless internet is spotty and unreliable here in the north, to say the least. We've put on a lot of clicks in that Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 24, 2014
- The Return of the LizWhen I last left you all, I was sounding pretty pathetic. Can't sleep, can't swim, no fun, blah blah blah. So, I took the advice of my mother, caught a flight back to Edmonton (ok, that was a whole thing Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 23, 2014
- Cirque du Soleil + Gastown (Vancouver)My birthday is in a few days, but I'll be en route to Japan during it. Actually, I'll be crossing the international date line at some point on my birthday, so I'll miss half of it. So, my aunt Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 23, 2014
- Grouse Mountain, BCMy aunt and uncle took me to Grouse Mountain in North Vancouver on Saturday. It was about an hour away from their place in Maple Ridge.
We took the tram car to get to the top of the mountain. Some people Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 22, 2014
- Port Burwell, OntarioWith three weeks to go before our trip westward, Bud and I figured we'd better take a test drive to get out the kinks before we go. As most Provincial Parks were booked up this weekend, we reserved a Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jun 21, 2014
- Entry 2 - The first few days without Will...Surprisingly I'm back already...I'll probably need to keep doing this regularly seeing I'm getting old and my memory is starting to fail a little...
Before I start though I just want to clarify the purpose for this...(ok - I've given in....)...blog. Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Jun 21, 2014
- Jericho Beach + Granville Island (Vancouver)My aunt and her friend took me to Vancouver today. It was about an hour drive from my aunt's place.
First we drove through the UBC area and went to Jericho Beach. It had a nice view of downtown Vancouver. Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 20, 2014
===Quebec City, Levis ===
French only please
13th May to 17th May: After spending just over a week in Boston, it was time to say goodbye to the US and venture into Canada ey! I'd looked into different ways to get fro Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jun 20, 2014
- Made it to Maple Ridge, BCAfter 18 hours on the road/ in the air, I made it to my aunt's house in Maple Ridge, BC. It wasn't exactly smooth travels.
The Go Bus driver in Hamilton almost passed me by at the bus stop, but Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 19, 2014
- Day 14 - From the Rainforest to the Desert
Catherine thought that, since Steve Nash went to Santa Clara University, that all SCU alumni should get free admission to his gyms, which seem to be very common and popul Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 18, 2014
- All Packed and Ready to Go!I'm going to Osaka, Japan this summer to do some math, so I thought I'd make a blog to document my travels! I've never really made a blog before, so I doubt this will be very good or interesting, but Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 17, 2014
- Day 13 - Hopping Around Vancouver
Vancouver in the morning as seen from our windows.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 17, 2014
- 19 Sleeps until FijiIts funny to think just a few ago I was writing my IB exams, and a few weeks from now I'll be in Fiji. I think i've come to realize that I'd much much rather be busy/on the go/ in Posted by Amandalinh in Wanderlust | Jun 16, 2014
- Day 12 - It Isn't Manageable
Started off the day with a Traditional Latin Mass in Victoria. It was very nice, and the church was simple but pretty.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68107 Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 16, 2014
- Day 11 - What is poutine???
The city of Victoria in late morning. It is beautiful and extremely well-organize Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 16, 2014
- Father's DayIn yesterday's post, I forgot to mention my interesting encounter with a random stranger at a rest stop just east of Burns Lake. On my way to the loo, an elderly lady with a cane was limping away from it, Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 15, 2014
- Day sevenI know time flies but this is ridiculous. We left Sunday morning under sunny skies. We had a lovely and completely uneventful trip until, um lets see, Falkland I believe. Yes that's it. Falkland. That is where the ABS sensor Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 15, 2014
- Day 10 - Friday the Thirteenth: Our Lucky Day for Ferries
We woke up to steady rain and cooler temperatures. It seemed like perfect weather, and made the island look all the more beautiful in the mist. We were headed back to Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 15, 2014
- Our European Adventure (finally)After nearly 6 1/2 years of full on travel, we have never got further than the America's with the kids. This has been for a number of reasons, a sense of security, proximity, language, finances ... but finally, with the Posted by Go See Do Kids in Europe Trip 2014 | Apr 20, 2014