- Day 21Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas Everybody!
It was a very strange experience to receive greetings and blessings from our family and friends back in Australia when celebrations were still 18 hours away for us. Now that the Posted by petty1912 in The Travelling Boomsticks | Dec 28, 2012
- Living Life BravelyMy father, Reg Wesson, died on November 27th of this year. He was 84, and had not been well for the past year. He was admitted to hospital in mid-November, and I flew back to Toronto to Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Dec 28, 2012
- Day 20It was 7 am that I awoke and it was pitch dark outside. The sun finally showed itself sometime between 8.30am and 9am. It revealed the most spectacular mountains covered in conifers and snow.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/238568/DSC04771.jp Posted by petty1912 in The Travelling Boomsticks | Dec 27, 2012
- Day 19I have not had on good experience on this trip when flying on an American Airline. Today was the crunch point of this trip as far as stress goes. Three days beforehand and the previous day I had Posted by petty1912 in The Travelling Boomsticks | Dec 27, 2012
- Cowtown Calgary: een impressieCowboy galore...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Liesbeth1986 in Liesbeth in Canada | Sep 1, 2012
- TorontoToronto what can I say 14 years ago I was bored and today still bored. I stayed with family and yes it did save me money and I definitely ate well but I was in greater Toronto which meant long Posted by Mukti Zavery in Canada or Bust | Dec 27, 2012
- Christmas and the weeks prior!We hope everyone had a great Christmas, ours was nice and relaxing. We woke up about lunch time, had Burger King for lunch and went to see Jack Reacher at the cinemas. We had to buy our tickets a few Posted by mattandcorry in International Swashbuckling 2012/13 | Dec 27, 2012
- 2 Days til departureWith only 2 days til we leave for a year off it is getting a little hectic. Procrastination can't be a part of our dictionary right now! Posted by westbond in The Westbond's Travel Blog | Dec 26, 2012
- Warm Wishes==Merry Christmas!! Joyeux Noël !! Feliz Navidad!!
[[http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=11d86a7fd96adea83b34629&skin_id=1011&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url|Click here]] Posted by nslmexico in Encore Mexico! | Dec 25, 2012
- Tofino: een impressieTofino: een pittoresk kuststadje...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/466349/DSCN2221.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by Liesbeth1986 in Liesbeth in Canada | May 4, 2012
- A picture's worth a thousand words...
Posted by nslmexico in Encore Mexico! | Dec 22, 2012
- chinagetting excited to go to china. Gonna miss every one from my class Posted by joshry in Big Trip | Dec 21, 2012
- Change of plans...So I guess this means our trip to the heart of Mayan culture is still on!
[[http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/mexico/9757830/Mayan-Apocalypse-world-survives-predicted-doomsday.html|Click here]] Posted by nslmexico in Encore Mexico! | Dec 21, 2012
- Getting Ready To Leave For ChinaLeaving on Sunday to go to China. I am packed and ready to go with my family. I am taking only two small bags, carry on only! I'm going to miss my friends and I am also Posted by ioshry in Issy's Blog | Dec 20, 2012
- Tis the night before we leaveLaundry, packing, packing, unpacking and repacking and thinking of any last things we might need. We have borrowed our friends MEC travel bags for this trip and they are so easy to pack and have lots of pockets. - Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Dec 14, 2012
- Mr. BrightsideJust a quick update as it might be the last for a little bit. The big news is that Matt and I are both now doubly employed! Matt has a job washing dishes at a fancy restaurant which is I'm Posted by mattandcorry in International Swashbuckling 2012/13 | Dec 10, 2012
- Count DownWell its only a few more sleeps until we leave for our trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands and we are very excited to get going. This is just a blog to update our friends and family and Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Dec 9, 2012
- Home Again?Well, I've been back for several days, sort of! Monday, my first day back in the office was only a half day before leaving for training in the afternoon. Tuesday was a road trip to Calgary and an overnight Posted by kwtraumer in Honeymoon in Mazatlan | Dec 7, 2012
- First Big Trip!!Hello Everyone!
Coming up at the Beginning of 2013, I will be starting my big adventure. I've been to Africa and South America before, but I have never been away from home for as long as I am about to be, Posted by Jess McElroy in Eurotrip | Dec 6, 2012
- The Count Down is OnSo it feels like the pressure is on to get the final details into place. China itinerary and visa is finalized. Our India portion is organized, but I am just finalizing the visa for that. Thought I Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | Dec 5, 2012
- Time TravellersSomeone once said something like: Measurements of various quantities are relative to the velocities of observers. In particular, space and time can dilate, and space and time should be considered together and in relation to each other.
I don't k Posted by nslmexico in Encore Mexico! | Dec 5, 2012
- Portland and Whistler and my last week of classes at UBC :(Wow, November is seriously the busiest month, I've had no time to study! But I have had the best month with so many trips: Rocky Mountains, Portland in the US and Whistler!
We made the 8 hour trek to Portland, Posted by Alana Tapley in My exchange adventure to Canada! | Dec 4, 2012
- Getting ReadyIt is amazing how much work it is to get ready for a trip like this. Even though we have only booked the first six weeks, there are many other things to pre-plan for. Also, leaving our existing Posted by Moshry in The Big Trip | Dec 2, 2012
- Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...Hey there! Haha not quite exactly sure how to start my very first travel blog. This is kind of a test, to test the travel blog waters and see if it's coming I could get into. I would love to Posted by megmccabe in Pre-Adventurez | Nov 28, 2012
- Holloway's MuseA friend introduced me to this site as they are blogging a current trip.
We have no trips in place right now until early next year (2013) but when I came across the 'Map' functions, thought this is a Posted by RobBar in Mapping our Travels | Nov 25, 2012