- Canada - Three Valley Gap to VancouverWe were edging closer to the end of our road trip but we were still in for a treat. The Three Valley Gap town has a very good open air museum with original buildings and artifacts from British Columbia's Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 9, 2013
- Canada - Golden to RevelstokeThe weather was starting to turn as we departed Lake Louise and ventured towards Golden so our stop at Takakkaw Falls was a wet one! The third highest waterfall in Canada at 260m, a huge amount of water was gushing Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 8, 2013
- Even though we live in Paradise[float=left][/float]Thanks to our children who are now older and wiser than us - we will be sailing on the Danube next fall and I thought I should start this blog now. Hope you will come with us.
In the meantime we Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Feb 9, 2014
- Leaving the snow at home.We are so lucky to be able to leave the winter at home and head Down Under for a few weeks.
This is what we are leaving behind and do wish we could bring all the family and friends along to. Posted by 2kiwis in Australia, New Zealand 2014 | Feb 8, 2014
- DOG SLEDDING & SNOW SHOEING - ANGLIN LAKE - CANADA
My best friend and I drove up to Anglin Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada for a day of dog sledding & snow shoeing ... 2 things which I've been wanting to cross off my bucket list for awhile! Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Feb 3, 2014
- Costa Rica Mexico 2014 This is a trial post to see how this site works. I am just recovering from a wonderful weekend of celebration - turning 70. Mani organized a wonderful evening filled with friends, friends, food, toasts, stories, dancing, slide show Posted by RDILL in Costa Rica Mexico 2014 | Jan 22, 2014
- New Years in Toronto and how not to start a last term abroadSo I haven't written a blog post in ages and my family is probably wondering what has happened to me, don't worry I'm still alive...just. Having spent the rest of my holidays travelling about when I made it back to Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Jan 23, 2014
- Works Cited"Scientology." Religion Facts. n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2014.
"Scientology Research Project Index." Wise Old Goat. n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2014.
<http://www.wiseoldgoat. Posted by nicedayliam in What I Learned By Visiting California | Jan 19, 2014
- Ta-Ta and So Long, TorontoWith my bags packed, my phone left behind, and my hair gel stealthily hidden in my luggage, I was ready to head out into the great unknown. Or just 'California', if you prefer. For a mission through school, I was Posted by nicedayliam in What I Learned By Visiting California | Aug 16, 2013
- Canada: Sea Day to Vancouver!If you've never been on a cruise you're probably wondering what do I do on a sea day?
Well, there's lots to do on the ship including explore the art galleries, drink champagne, eat delicious desserts, hit the Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | May 31, 2013
- 2010 C1 - PRINCE EDWARD ISLANDWELL 40 SOME YEARS IS ENOUGH SO - I HAVE NOW RETIRED.
AND IT'S NOW TIME FOR SOME TRAVELLING
I HAVE TWO SEGMENTS OF AN AROUND THE WORLD CRUISE BOOKED FOR EARLY 2011 BUT NEED SOMETHING TO FILL IN THE Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Why Thailand!?In 2012 I decided to take an adventure of a lifetime and explored New Zealand for three weeks, it was an AMAZING trip (you can read about the adventure on past entries on this blog), upon arriving back I am Posted by anthonyfalls in Anthony's Adventures | Jan 7, 2014
- 2009 B1 NIAGARA FALLSSeptember 2009 there is a problem with VIARAIL in Canada. A strike maybe.
In the way of an apology, VIA offered huge discounts on their rail services.
I jumped at the chance of going First class to Niagara for a lot Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- PART IISo, is is now January 2014.........five years ago in March, we met up with Dean (our world traveller) down under and spent a glorious 3 weeks in Australia along with a stopover in Tonga and Samoa. Now, Dean Posted by Bada Bing in JOHN & DONNA DOWN UNDER-5 YEARS LATER | Jan 3, 2014
- New Year's Resolution 20142014 is an ambitious year for me. I'M FINALLY GOING TO EUROPE! I will be heading to London on July 2nd and returning August 31st, two days before school starts. I will be passing through eight countries in the two Posted by timothy9 in Timothy Goes To Europe | Jan 1, 2014
- And it begins...After many years of anticipation, it is here. Very early in my years with Macleod Dixon (Norton Rose Fulbright Canada as then was) I learned of the sabbatical program. Three months in which you could do anything you wanted away Posted by KathleenandDave in Our Great Escape | Dec 31, 2013
- The end of a semester, saying goodbye and a ski tripThe retirement village in the arboretum on the edge of campus puts on a Christmas dinner for the international students. After a long day working in the library we suddenly remembered that we were supposed to be getting on the Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Dec 23, 2013
- Atlin to WhitehorseI wake up and notice that Ernie is gone.
I slowly move the shade so I can peek outside.
It is so bright I figure I finally got a really good long sleep.
It must be at least noon.
I work my way out Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jun 30, 2013
- WhitehorseI wake up, go downstairs and announce that I’m not going out today.
Today is Canada Day but the celebrations are minimal so no need to attend.
This is my day to unwind, reorganize and get ready for our trip back into Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jul 1, 2013
- Whitehorse to AtlinWoke at 4:00am and couldn’t sleep much after that.
Daylight all the time makes you always want to be up.
Everyone got ready and we headed to Atlin, British Columbia.
I drove the paved road part of the highway.
MaryDawn took over when we Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jun 29, 2013
- WhitehorseUncle Davey calls at about 6:00 a.m. Yukon time.
He is in Colorado and has no idea I’m not in Florida so the “don’t call anyone at 6:00 a.m. rule” doesn’t apply.
He asks if I know that my sister Robin’s house Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jun 28, 2013
- Canada - Lake LouiseLake Louise is perhaps the most photographed place in the country and rightly so, it is stunning. Typically most travellers stop for a quick look, en route to Banff or Jasper but thanks to a few tips from travellers we Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 5, 2013
- Canada - BanffPart of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Banff epitomises the classic travellers adventure to Canada. A quaint town that is surrounded by mountains, forests, rivers and lakes. Breathtaking views are available just about anywhere. If you're travelling on the Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 4, 2013
- BittersweetAhh... gone are the days of carefree blogging, and here are the days of shoveling! It didn't feel right leaving off where I did, so must try to conclude our travelling tale.
Bittersweet. Mixed emotions. We've used those words Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Dec 17, 2013
- I'm Baaaaack!!! Wow! When was the last time I accessed this site? Looks like awhile back and looks like I was going to try and start my own business? How did that work out you ask? Laughing hysterically, she replies "not that Posted by ManicGypsy in manicGypsy Travel Blog | Dec 14, 2013