- More Blachford, and travelling to OttawaWell, the third night didn't disappoint either! It was semi cloudy all day- we had a super super relaxing day......this place is awesome and I'd highly recommend it to anyone wanting to see the aurora. Given it is in the Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 22, 2015
- LA AVENTURA HA COMENZADOLa aventura comenzó el sábado 5 de Septiembre, ahí estaba, mi host family esperando por mí, es una de las mejores sensaciones que puedes tener, no solo por las memorias que tendrás con ello, si no porqué finalmente, estas Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Sep 21, 2015
- THE ADVENTURE HAS BEGUNThe adventure began on Saturday September 5th, they were there, my host family waiting for me, one of the best feelings you can have, not only for the memories you will have, but because finally you are here. Next day Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Sep 21, 2015
- Bid have closed!For as long as I can remember, I've had a list bigger than my wardrobe of places I've wanted to visit. When I first became a flight attendant at 18, I started to slowly tackle this list. The kicker was Posted by hayleybella in Where to next? | Sep 21, 2015
- Trip to Saint Mary´s University in Halifax & WHALE WATCHINGI feel free.
In my school, in my opportunities and thus in my whole life.
The Canadian high school system is, in any case, better than our system in Germany. We hav Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Sep 20, 2015
- Supermarket differences & the orientation camp in YarmouthSometimes I don´t understand Canadians. Why do you need a 1810 g bucket of butter, 2 l bottles of orange juice or milk? Why do you pack every single slice of cheese in an extra plastic bag and who had Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Sep 13, 2015
- Clichés & schoolWhen people in Germany think about Canada, they imagine beautiful landscapes, endless expanse and moose running through the snow storms. When I think about my last days here in Nova Scotia, I remember being at two different beaches, laying in Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Sep 6, 2015
- My first daysI´m now in Nova Scotia for three days and it is already the greatest adventure I´ve ever had. We are a group of five young people from all over the world: from China, Thailand, Turkey, Brazil and Germany. First I Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Aug 28, 2015
- Vancouver Round 2We set off early on Sunday morning to complete our loop through western Canada and drive the 4 hours back to Vancouver. We dropped out bags at our AirBnB apartment before returning our car in central Downtown having eventually found Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 20, 2015
- Kettle Valley Rail TrailThe Kettle Valley Rail Trail is located in the Okanagan Valley, which is right at the bottom of Canada near the US border. The area gets some of Canada's warmest weather and even passes through Canada's only dessert! We went Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 20, 2015
- DeutschlandundCanadaWords to write...Sometimes its really difficult to write things , more than that to transfer your imagination to pages of paper and work be dedicated to it at all times. but guess what ?you should always show Posted by WanderlustRain in WanderlustRain | Sep 19, 2015
- Days in KamloopsWe had to be out of the apartment by 1:15 so we spent the morning at Granville Island. We had mostly packed previous to when we set off for the water buggies. After a few hours of looking around and Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 19, 2015
- YEG to YHZ to FRA then Beyond!So, September has come and that means Spencer and I headed to Germany! Travelling here meant a 11:15pm departure from Edmonton after reluctant farewells to friends and family. From Edmonton, Spencer and I flew into Halifax where we hungout for Posted by LucasDunbar in Wandering Thoughts | Sep 18, 2015
- Grouse Mountain, Stanley Park and Last Full Day========Grouse Mountain========
Today we headed off to Grouse Mountain. We had organised to meet up with Katannya, a lady who was the sister of the B&B owner, Linda. Katannya lived in Vancouver and had offered to show us around. We had Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 18, 2015
- Day Twenty Three - Victoria BCA leisurely breakfast after a significant 'issue' was resolved. Last night we thought some of our laundry had gone missing. Two minutes with Rhoderic sorted that out. We thought all our laundry had been returned. The Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 17, 2015
- Y TODO COMENZÓ EN UN CAMPAMENTOSoy un orgulloso estudiante de la Universidad [[http://uacam.mx/|Autónoma de Campeche]] quien me dio la oportunidad en Marzo de ser parte del "Nova Scotia Campeche Leadership Camp 2015" el comienzo de esta historia. donde el [[https://nsisp.ca/|Nova Scoti Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Sep 17, 2015
- Day Twenty Two - VancouverAfter a quick breakfast we caught up with some of the people we had got to know on the land tour portion of this outing. They were headed home and we exchanged email addresses. Not sure how many Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 16, 2015
- A blue voyage
===Image: (Clockwise) The view from the ocean to Lunenburg Harbour, a seal, the ocean floor, ships out in the bay by the ocean, wave action as we crossed the ocean.
== Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Sep 16, 2015
- First WeeksHey guys!!
My name is Alexander Fraga, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Brazil. I'm here to talk about what I have experienced in these first weeks in Canada.
As a person who has left his country for the first Posted by Arexiu in Alex's Travel Journal | Sep 16, 2015
- Day Twenty One - Day at SeaThere was a hint of colour to mark the start of a cloudy day. The wind is brisk and the temperature bracing. The highlight of the morning was the Culinary Demonstration with the Chef and Maitre d'Hotel. Both Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 16, 2015
- The wilderness of Vancouver Island Hello again! The next part of our trip has taken us to Vancouver Island, which lies to the west of Vancouver and is approximately half the size of Scotland. As well as this though it has hundreds of tiny Posted by CunninghamScott in Great Scott! It's an American adventure | Sep 15, 2015
- AND EVERYTHING STARTED IN A CAMPI am a proudly student from the [[http://uacam.mx/|Autonomous University of Campeche]] who gave me the opportunity on March to be part of the “Nova Scotia Campeche Leadership Camp 2015” the beginning of this story; where the [[https://nsisp.ca/|Nova Scoti Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Sep 15, 2015
- The Arctic maple icy waterNova Scotia is a beautiful and peaceful province located on the eastern most end of Canada, connected to the mainland only through a narrow piece of land. Although I've never really heard of it before, now I'm here, as a Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Sep 15, 2015
- Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) and angels....Well, Sunday (today its Tuesday) we got up super early (5am) drove from Lake Louise to Calgary, dropped off the hire car- goodbye Jeep! and flew to Edmonton, then Yellowknife. We then jumped onboard a float plane and took off Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 15, 2015
- Moraine Lake and a vey sore bottom!So, sunrise (Again) saw me trek to Moraine Lake.Moraine Lake is about 14 kms from Lake Louse. The light is all wrong for sunrise at Lake Louise and i was told this was the spot to be. After asking the Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 15, 2015