- 140520: Niagara Falls to TorontoThis morning I got up just as the sun was rising. Our room faced east so we got to see the sunrise over the (American) falls. It was a pretty cool thing to see!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/600432/large_IMGP0602_S..AmFalls_800.jpg thumb=http: Posted by aristo60 in Western NY State to Quebec, May 2014 | May 31, 2014
- Back at HomeAugust 24th
I just got home from my great adventure around the world. I had the one of the best times of my life. I wish I could have stayed longer in each city I visited, but I am happy to Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 24, 2014
- Getting back from the Art GalleryAugust 5th
I have just recently got back from the Art Gallery. The tour I took was $13.50 and well worth it! I got to see so many beautiful works of art. There was a significant collection of paintings by Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 5, 2014
- Last Day in VancouverAugust 5th
Today is my last day in Vancouver and I’ll be in Seattle by late tonight. For my last day here, I have planned to go to the Vancouver Art Gallery. The transit comes in about an hour and the Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 5, 2014
- Second Day in VancouverAugust 4th
It is my second day in Vancouver and I have decided to go and to the Vancouver Aquarium. I already purchased my ticket online for $20. I’ll be taking the transit there, the fare is $2.75. I am a Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 4, 2014
- First Day in VancouverAugust 3rd
My first day in Vancouver, I decided to visit the famous Stanley Park. Before making my way to the park, I decided to go to a local grocery store and buy some food that I could bring for a Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 3, 2014
- Hello, Vancouver!August 3rd
I arrived last night at the Vancouver International Airport at around 10 pm PT, I was extremely tired due to the fact that it would be around 1am in Toronto. Once I arrived and got my luggage, I went Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 3, 2014
- 140519: Niagara FallsToday we had breakfast at [[http://photos.travellerspoint.com/600432/large_FD0F8E112219AC68179FDF871EE7FFC5.jpg|James Brown's Place]] again. Unlike yesterday, when we got there the place was totally empty! We got the same server again, and this time didn' Posted by aristo60 in Western NY State to Quebec, May 2014 | Jul 13, 2014
- Vancouver, BC29th May. After a pleasant, late sunset, and a good night's sleep, we started our day by catching the sweet little ferry across to Granville Island to go to the Granville Island Public Market.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/655366/20140527_20470 Posted by CeliaC in Nick and Celia USA and Canada | May 29, 2014
- My Dream Trip Around the World 1===[b]========[center]Hi, my name is Natalie Mazurkiewicz. Throughtout this travel blog you will be brought to the countries and continents I have visited on my trip around the world. I plan to visit 3 continents & 9 countries and Posted by nnnatalied in My Dream Trip around the World | May 28, 2014
- Roatan, HondurasWell we have been home for 10 days, from our lazy and very relaxing trip to Roatan. Our first visit was in October 2010 and we have always wanted to return. So after this very long, cold, snowy Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | May 28, 2014
- PreludeThis is a test.
When last we left our hero, it was two years ago - he had just staggered through the front door into the arms of his family, desperately needing a shower and clearly delirious - swearing that the Posted by stevecrow in The Crow Down-Under Again | May 27, 2014
- VISITING QUESNEL, B C Melinda in Mr Mike's . A couple of examples of the art work in Mr Mike's [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/260500/IMG_044 Posted by douglasw in Around the World | May 23, 2014
- About KatclassyProfession: A Network Engineer!!!
Favourite music: Electronic and Trance and the oldies, but everything in between I also enjoy.
Favourite movies: Thirteen Days, Screw Loose, Asterix & Obelix among many others.
[b]Languages:[/b Posted by KatClassy in Great Adventures in the Underworld!!! | Jan 19, 2014
- Excitment was in the air...Here we Goooooo!!!Hey there everyone.
Yes I know this is way way overdue. But better late than never…
This is my all about my adventures in the East… It was an exciting time with incredible amounts of wonderful memories. I ended up in Posted by KatClassy in Great Adventures in the Underworld!!! | Jan 22, 2014
- Almost didn't make it out of vancouverSo I had only bought tickets for grandma & I, into Auckland but none any showing when we will be leaving Auckland. I had inquired through the travel agent and relatives in Auckland and all advised that it shouldn't be Posted by Dreamreem in If this doesn't make you laugh.... | May 21, 2014
- New York! New York! Quebec City. Sunday, 16 June 2013Awoke to a sunny day and breakfast was complete table service which means that we were given a menu and everything was brought to the table. It's takes a lot more time for everyone to be served so just as Posted by gaddingabout in New York! New York! | May 19, 2014
- Just waiting at the airport for our flightRose and I are waitin Posted by rlmtinfo in UK 2014 | May 18, 2014
- Love your LaxativeFriday 16th May, 2014: Room 313, Ramada Inn, Pincher Creek, Alberta
This weekend is the "Long Weekend" because on Monday, all Canadians have a day off to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday. This seems to involve getting your pickup truck and Posted by Johnash in ..Tails California: John & Bob USA 2014 | May 16, 2014
- Back in CanadaWell we made it back to Canada. We left another 7 people at the airport in Frankfurt as they were going to extend their stay in Europe by a few days or a few weeks. Have heard from Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 16, 2014
- The Start Of Our Next Adventure - USAIt's been a great 14 months, we've seen all 4 seasons and we're still not sure which is our favorite. We'll miss the mountains overlooking the city and the Stanley Park seawall, the great Couch Surfing scene and of Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | May 7, 2014
- Season enders and too many bendersThe season at Revy ended in what I can only describe as a huge drunken blur. We had "Gnar Day", a day where everyone smuggles copious amounts of alcohol up the hill and dresses in the most ridiculous outfits they Posted by kmklu1 in Kristina's Travel Blog | May 15, 2014
- omg, OMG!Thursday 15th May 2014: Room 214, Best Western, Cranbrook, BC, Canada
Last night, we looked at the menu next door to the Super 8 and thought it was rather expensive (still trying to work out the value of a $Canadian!). We'd Posted by Johnash in ..Tails California: John & Bob USA 2014 | May 15, 2014
- Preparations and PlansOur 1976 boler has new tires, repacked wheel bearings, and a shiny new Nova Scotia safety inspection sticker. Our 2006 Pontiac Torrent has had over $1,000 worth of repairs and maintenance done on it. We are weary of Posted by Rooseboom-Scott in Summer 2014 | May 10, 2014
- Mary Jane's Rhodos
Some naturally beautiful rhodo's live in Mary Jane's garden. Quite an uplifting visit.
Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | May 10, 2014