- 8th Sepember
Today Bob and I are off to see an English man. .... or to be more accurate. .....
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/761731/90_20150908_141454.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellers Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 12, 2015
- Leaving Victoria, Arriving in Vancouver!! It was a bit sad to leave our accommodation and Linda and Jeff, as they’d been so kind to us. We knew we would miss Victoria, and realised that sadly we probably knew it better than the actual city Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 12, 2015
- Suspension Bridge, Island and WalksFirst up this morning, we walked a few blocks where we hopped on a free shuttle bus that took up to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, one of Vancouver’s main tourist attraction. In addition to the suspension bridge we went on Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 12, 2015
- Kayaking, Hop-On Hop-Off and MORE MARKETSWe wanted to make the most of our last day in Victoria as there was so many options left. First up was kayaking down the gorge. We could have gone on a taxi boat but thought kayaking would definitely be Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 11, 2015
- September 7, 2015Labour Day in Canada.
And cruising all the way north to Quebec in that fancy car.
Life cannot get better than this.
🇨🇦 forever ... Posted by KielerSprotte in Canada 2015 | Sep 11, 2015
- September 8, 2015La mer
Qu'on voit danser le long des golfes clairs
A des reflets d'argent
Des reflets changeants
Sous la pluie
Au ciel d'été confond
Ses blancs moutons
Avec les anges si purs
La mer bergère d'azur
Près des étan Posted by KielerSprotte in Canada 2015 | Sep 11, 2015
- September 9, 2015Vacation days are so boring ...
Sleeping in, breakfast in pjs, reading the paper, listening to music, having the most weird discussions over tea, meeting friends and neighbors of Inge, running some errands after finally getting dressed and having lunch b Posted by KielerSprotte in Canada 2015 | Sep 11, 2015
- Sydney - Day 15This gigantic Cape Breton fiddle greets you as you pull into the harbor at Sydney, Nova Scotia. This area has a tremendous Celtic influence, particularly in its music.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660648/270_5EAF0DCCB87FE030324A12680EBD819F. Posted by Cybercsp in Crystal Cruise - Amsterdam to New York | Sep 11, 2015
- September 6, 2015Last Sunday morning will always be #1 on my never-again-top-ten: turned off the alarm without getting up, therefore overslept and got wakened by a call from the cab driver waiting for me, getting ready for my 06:05 h flight in Posted by KielerSprotte in Canada 2015 | Sep 10, 2015
- Paradise on Earth......BanffWell, I've been a bit preoccupied with photography and scenery the last few days!
Monday we caught a ferry to Gibsons, a little place just north of Vancouver. Due to all the tributories it is only accessible via ferry (I'm talking Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 9, 2015
- Days in the Middle
Talked Linda’s sister and met a friend who sat and chatted with us over coffee. The friend, Laurel, was soon heading to Australia and wanted to ask us questions about travelling t Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 9, 2015
- 7th August
Fresh from my recent failure at bear watching, I decide to do some more fish spotting, (since I seem to be very good at it), and visit the Campbell River Hatchery before its time to lea Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 9, 2015
- On our wayAfter much anticipation and planning we are almost ready to leave for "down under." We leave on this Friday evening, Sept 11 and return Sunday morning Oct 11.
We fly directly to Sydney; a 15+ hour flight!! This might Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 9, 2015
- Day at Sea - Day 14Today, we entered calmer waters, and the sun has reappeared! The water is full of marine life, and we saw some water spouts from whales, and a few flipping tails, which was very exciting. We also saw a Posted by Cybercsp in Crystal Cruise - Amsterdam to New York | Sep 9, 2015
- Day at Sea - Day 13We are settling into the easy rhythm of sea days. The ship provides lectures by specialists in different areas (politics, Space Program, social media, cruise history) during the day, as well as some classes (computer, golf lessons, dance lessons, Posted by Cybercsp in Crystal Cruise - Amsterdam to New York | Sep 9, 2015
- 4-6th September
Bright, but not so early, Bob and I are off north to Campbell River. We decide to take the scenic route up the coast, but first we drop in on the Little Qualicum Cheeseworks and Winery.. Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 8, 2015
- Terumi, Sushi, Whales and moreDay 2
Yesterday morning at breakfast we met one of the permanent residents at the B and B, Terumi (from Japan), who offered to drive us around part of Victoria’s coastline. She is an occupational therapist who is trying to get Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 8, 2015
- 2nd September
So here we go, Bob and I are off on our road trip! First up we have to load the ferry, something which bizarrely I've never done when I've had to actually drive the car myself. Not Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 8, 2015
- Wedding of Elyse and BrentAfter 2 years of preparation, the wedding weekend finally arrived. The weather forecast was still looking good for the big day, sunshine and turning cloudy - a perfect day!
The wedding venue - Maple Grove Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 8, 2015
- Late StartWent down to brekkie about 9 o'clock after having a solid sleep. It was beautifully set out. Our breakfast included tea, coffee, juice, a selection of cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit and freshly baked scones with jam and cream. This was Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 7, 2015
- Vancouver and the MintsSo as we are on the flight to Vancouver, Mick very helpfully reminds me that when we left Geraldton, i asked him to remind me to buy mints. Yes, he is very helpful with reminders!
Well, Vancouver is so beautiful Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 7, 2015
- After the Planes and Before the First Full DayWhen we arrived at our lovely B&B it was wonderful to be greeted by Linda and her husband, Jeff. The whole atmosphere of the place was homely and comfortable. Linda and Jeff are artists and have been for years, both Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 6, 2015
- Day 1So I am currently waiting in the airport, watching all the planes leave with my two months worth of belongings beside me. There are tons of families and couples waiting as well. I know I am only about Posted by beegetslost in Getting lost ♡ | Sep 6, 2015
- Girlipoos have landed!Finally the day came!! We arrived at the airport at 8:00am and flew out from Brisbane airport at 10:30am. Felt very excited but also sad to leave our boys, even the two-legged ones. Grandma also waved us off, after providing Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 5, 2015
- The last stop.....VancouverArrived in Vancouver and went straight to see are Lee from Bristol to help hide the damage someone did to the car in seattle before the cars.goes back tomorrow, went for lunch and then I went up to Mount Seymour Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Sep 5, 2015