- The hectic first few daysAfter a nine hour flight, a two hour yellow school bus drive and a five minute taxi ride with two full sized suitcases, one carry on wheelie suitcase and a laptop case I've made it to my house in Guelph. Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Sep 1, 2013
- This is how we Rodeo! In Jasper the closest I got to the wildlife was an encounter with the little guy below, although cute and fuzzy looking I was pretty glad I was in a car because he didn't seem too happy at having his Posted by worldbug in Canada days | Aug 26, 2013
- Canada - Montre-all the fun after a capital time in Toronto==TORONTO==
We were in Toronto for just a few days but it was a great chance to relax and refresh after months in Central America and having been not too well.
Things run smoothly in Toronto. People are friendly, helpful and laid Posted by KtandMark in Kt and Mark do stuff in places and that | Aug 26, 2013
- Churches No Doze: We had scheduled a tour for today. It was to be 5 hours. It was cancelled by tour guide for personal reasons. SO what to do? We decided Posted by retiredh's in Miles to Go | Jul 30, 2013
- Email Blog Test!I'm just testing out adding a blog post from email!
Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Aug 25, 2013
- So Excited!We're leaving for Paris tomorrow! We are leaving at 10:50 pm, and have an eight hour plane ride. Luckily I have my BRAND NEW iPHONE to keep me occupied! (Thanks Mom and Dad, great birthday present!) I will be (hopefully) Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Aug 22, 2013
- Columbia IcefieldsWOW, If not up there with the most amazing thing I have ever seen, then damn close.
The Columbia Icefields are beyond words, I could stand there for hours looking at it.
The glacier is melting at an astounding Posted by Graidrona in Canada2013 | Aug 21, 2013
- Hiking at Lake LouiseCANADA - Lake Louise
Hiking? Who are these people who think hiking is fun?????
Ok, so it was MY idea to go hiking at Lake Louise I admit.
It sounded so relaxing at the time. A 3.4km hike to Lake Posted by Graidrona in Canada2013 | Aug 18, 2013
- Favourites and ReflectionsWell, forty-eight days later and we are finally back to Brentwood Bay. We are so grateful for all the hospitality along the way - and after having to plan meals again, I'm missing all the good cooks we stayed with! Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Aug 16, 2013
- G'day Mates!Friends and family,
If you haven't yet caught wind of my incessant ramblings, obnoxious social media posts, or have otherwise been living under a rock, I will break the news to you; I AM GOING TO AUSTRALIA!
For the last four years Posted by krose4017 in Land of OZ | Aug 16, 2013
- Where ya from?Just a bit of fun, Pretty sure I saw nearly all of the American states and most of the Canadian ones too, but I only managed to catch a few of them before they drove off! Which one is your Posted by Graidrona in Canada2013 | Aug 15, 2013
- Rockies - Canmore - Excellent!!!CANADA - On the way to Canmore and Our resort in Canmore -
Canmore gets bigger every time we return...amazing place though. Just at the entrance to the Rockies and before the Banff Nat Park.
Views from our resort are amazing Posted by Graidrona in Canada2013 | Aug 11, 2013
- Bow Lake Canoeing and Camping TripROCKY MOUNTAIN GAZETTE
Last week, I finally got to head out and do my first camping trip this summer and in the Canadian wilderness.
Myself and my roommate Alex both had the same days off, so we borrowed a canoe, hustled the Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Aug 11, 2013
- Last Night in Canada
Like Frodo and Bilbo Baggins, the Woods have left th Posted by wildwoods in The Wild Woods | Aug 10, 2013
- Start of the Festival AcadianRaptor: It is now Saturday July 27 and time for the festival to begin. Since most campgrounds in NS are only open until about September or October they celebrate all the holidays during their open Posted by retiredh's in Miles to Go | Jul 28, 2013
- Found: one large ocean. Answers to "Atlantic". Just a short little post with a few photos. Have started off my August travels wwoofing around the east coast of Canada. For those who don't know, wwoofing (stands for: willing workers on organic farms) is an international program where Posted by maplemoose in Right side, Wrong hemisphere | Aug 8, 2013
- The Mingan Archipelago - August 3 to 6, There are two parts to this area, the first being the National Park that encompasses some 100 islands and rock outcroppings that are simply an amazing part of Canada. The second part of this is the very deep French Posted by Rooseboom-Scott in Summer of 2013 | Aug 8, 2013
- Cruising round Regina and going to the Exhibition!Hi again everyone!
Thanks for the comments, I thought I set it up right but I had no idea until I received your comments :)
Well we've been cruising around Regina and we went to the Exhibition on the opening day.
We went Posted by Graidrona in Canada2013 | Aug 6, 2013
- Calgary Stampede - Rodeo Spirit in “Cowtown”THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN GAZETTE
So before I had ventured across to Canada, I only had my Lonely Planet as a general guide to inform me of the many sights, destinations and festivities to take in while spending a year in this Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Aug 5, 2013
- Jasper and the Bears! To get to Jasper National Park I boarded the Via rail 'Rocky Mountaineer' train from Vancouver to Jasper. The thought of 20 hours travelling was intimidating but as soon as I got on the train I was impressed. Super large Posted by worldbug in Canada days | Aug 4, 2013
- Chillin' in Vancouver and on the Island.It is possible, for a price to find a direct flight to Vancouver from Heathrow and so, 9 hours after leaving hustle and heat (! Unbelievable but true) of London I find myself in an equally sunny Vancouver. After travelling Posted by worldbug in Canada days | Aug 4, 2013
- PreparationFinally made a decision! it is off to Australia and New Zealand the beginning of October. Decided that that wet west coast fall and winter were too dreary and am headed to sunshine and adventure. Flights are booked, Posted by jweremy in Austrailia, New Zealand and back | Aug 4, 2013
- Driving Through Beautiful British Columbia CanadaHello from the Yukon,
Since we left Vancouver BC it seems like we have been driving and driving and well…….driving. Looking back I guess it has been a bit over 1500 miles through British Columbia and into the Yukon. Posted by Trainwater in Discovering America | Aug 4, 2013
- Exhibition Parade, ReginaThe night before the Queen City Exhibition (like our Melbourne Show) there is the traditional parade. There was a good turnout and we pitched our chairs in the middle of the road ready for the action. The floats were a Posted by Graidrona in Canada2013 | Aug 3, 2013
- Makeovers and Piggybacks in EdmontonWith the Canadian Rockies under our belt it was then time to rest up, relax and see the sights of Edmonton. it was a small, calm & relaxing week taking in the local parks, walking by the river, and a Posted by Lyndall Drennan in Honeymooning Our Way Across the Globe | Aug 2, 2013