- 13th August
....and hey we have another sticky thing to navigate by.....awesome!☺
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/761731/90_20150813_091356.jpg thumb=http://photos.travel Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 15, 2015
- Day 33 to 35 - Prince Rupert to Port Hardy to ParksvilleAfter a couple days in Prince Rupert, we took the ferry on day 33, that sailed to Port Hardy on Vancouver island. The ferry ride was awesome, we saw lots of whales and other wildlife! Once we arrived in Port Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Aug 13, 2015
- First week on Vancouver IslandWhat a first week we have had on Vancouver Island!
It was lovely to see Elyse and Brent again - we'll thank them now and later for letting us stay with them for 5 weeks in the run up to their Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Aug 12, 2015
- Crowsnest Pass, AlbertaFriday we traveled from Red Deer to Crowsnest Pass where we will be for 10 days. This is a beautiful campground right on the Crowsnest River, a famous trout stream. Going up to the CG, it looked like Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 10, 2015
- Jasper- Elk & Patricia Lake HIkeMonday we moved to a full hook up site, still in the Jasper NP. It is another beautiful day with temps around 80F. We now appreciate even more the power and water hookups. After lunch, we went Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 10, 2015
- Day 28 to 32 - Juneau to Prince RupertOn day 28, we left Juneau and took the ferry to Prince Rupert. This ferry ride was about 31 hours long, so we took a cabin inside the ferry, to be able to sleep. The cabins are actually pretty nice, Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Aug 10, 2015
- Jasper-Maligne Canyon HikeTuesday was another perfect day, but Judy’s knee was recovering from the rough trail yesterday so Rob went down Malign Canyon alone. It was pretty steep trail and very rough.
The Malig Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 5, 2015
- Jasper-Lake AnnetteSunday was a “take it easy day” as Canada is celebrating ‘Heritage Day” this weekend and many folks are out on the roads and trails. It is a 3-day weekend. Judy found a quiet hike near town around Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 5, 2015
- Day 19 to 24 - Glacier View to Tetlin to Destruction BayOn day 19, Laurent, Penny and I drove to Anchorage, which is about a 2 hour drive from the Sheep Mountain Lodge. We went for a hike in the Campbell Tract just east of Anchorage. We then met up with Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Aug 2, 2015
- Jasper-Icefields ParkwayFriday we moved to another site. When we got up and were having breakfast, some forest creatures paid a visit. There were three elk, one was a fawn. They grazed around our site for half an hour Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 2, 2015
- 1. "you have made a horrible mistake"As we sit waiting for our flight in the Vancouver airport, we found ourselves in conversation with a 12 year old boy, who was also on his way to Hong Kong. He wowed us with information about airline statistics, makes Posted by mm_lukes in and so the adventure begins ... | Aug 1, 2015
- Rating the Family Travelling ExperienceWe are back at home and life goes on. It has been wonderful to reconnect with friends and family. We get to experience the things we missed (perogies, more than one change of clothes, toys) and the things we didn't Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Aug 1, 2015
- Arrival in Canada and a week in Andrew, AlbertaHello everyone,
The location of our last night in the USA in Great Falls, Montana was chosen because of a Stick people museum exhibit in the Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art. It was just a short 7 blocks from our Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Jul 31, 2015
- Jasper-Maligne LakeWednesday we traveled over to Jasper, Alberta. We are camped inside the national park. It is beautiful with lodge pole pines all around us. We have found the most perfect weather ever. It is 72F in Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 31, 2015
- MontrealFirst airport for a while I've needed to wait for my baggage!
jumped on the bus to the metro station, while on the escalator some d*ck pushed passed me and knocked my suitcase down the escalator! I then got in the Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jul 28, 2015
- Banff NP-Moraine Lake HikeSunday we got up before 6am and drove up to Moraine Lake. We learned that the crowds are big after 11 am so an early start makes the hike so much more enjoyable, not to mention even finding a Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 27, 2015
- International Air ShowI surprised Sean with a trip to Lethbridge for the Airshow. He enjoys fighter planes and all things associated with those fighter planes. There were displays of planes from the States and Canada which was different from the Airshows Posted by ohansn in Lethbridge International Airshow | Jul 26, 2015
- Preparing We are very excited, with one more sleep we can't wait!! Our clothes are laid out and our suit cases are just about filled.
See pictures of us getting ready! Posted by RSK McLeod in Newfoundland Fun | Jul 26, 2015
- Banff 3 Sunshine Meadow HikeFriday is predicted to be the best weather day for the next 3 days. We leave here after 3 days for Jasper, so we decided to take the hike up the mountain to see some of the back country Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 25, 2015
- Banff NP 1Tuesday we drove into the Banff National Park heading up to Lake Louise. It was a big disappointment since we never got to see the lake. When we arrived, there was no parking and we had to turn Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 21, 2015
- Canmore, AlbertaSunday we drove over to Canmore, a 90 mile trip. We got in before the site was ready so we had lunch next to Spring Creek, with perfectly clear water, which flows through the campground. The mountains ring Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 21, 2015
- Salish Sea and Afternoon TeaWe stayed about 10 minutes from ferry terminal. We were there about 45 minutes ahead. Any border crossing stuff was done in Canada. It is about a 2.5 hour tour. It is absolute beautiful ride. Posted by TadHerman in Tad and Sue on Vancouver Island | Jul 20, 2015
- Kayak à Lund et la côte SushineLa Colombie britannique n'a pas de points cardinaux mais de nombreux bouts du monde.... Non seulement sur l'ile de Vancouver mais sur le continent (Mainland)... Au nord de Powell river, la highway 101 atteint le bout du monde à Lund... Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jul 20, 2015
Sean organized a surprised trip to Fernie….whoop!
We headed to Fernie Friday at about 12pm and drove straight through to Fernie.
We got ready and went out for supper and drinks. Had supper at Brick house - Sean got Posted by ohansn in Fernie | Jul 19, 2015
- "Ow she cuttin, me cocky?"Home sweet home. I love traveling and experiencing different things but I also love coming home.
Our final day in Newfoundland was spent further exploring Gros Morne National Park. We headed up to Western Brook Pond (remember all Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 19, 2015