- Winter FunBeing close to nature adds to Yellowknife's charms. The plethora of small frozen lakes in and around Yellowknife facilitate other activities besides building ice roads to bring supplies to the diamond mines. Given their flatness and lack of obstacles, fro Posted by Caro369 in Yellowknife | Mar 27, 2016
- The Big CityHello Everyone,
Yellowknife is a small town by my standards (20,000 people) so I was not expecting too much. In my head, i pictured a dumpy rundown stand of trailers or maybe log cabins with a few diners to grab a Posted by Caro369 in Yellowknife | Mar 24, 2016
- Week 6The snow has almost almost almost gone!! Who even knew there was snow out the front of our apartment. The sun came out, and we hit the markets after work down in the Byward Market. Lots of cool souvenirs, jewellery Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Mar 22, 2016
- Home Sweet HomeMarch 15
I left Hong Kong on @ 8:30 am on March 15 and arrived in Vancouver @ 10:00 am on March 15. Paperwork said that I was to land in Vancouver at 11:30 am.
I arrived in Beijing Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 16, 2016
- February Pictures[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Arexiu in Alex's Travel Journal | Mar 14, 2016
- FebruaryFebruary went by very fast, it was also a pretty calm month and not much happened. I joined the school musical and the rehearsals are going great, the performances are on May 5th, 6th and 7th. I’m very excited about Posted by Arexiu in Alex's Travel Journal | Mar 14, 2016
- Week 5“Blogging all day”
These blogs literally take all day to write.
Wednesday we got another huge dumping of snow. More frolicking at lunch time, much to the delight of other people in our bu Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Mar 9, 2016
- The LaunchThe planning is as complete as we like it to be when we start one of these trips. We have only one campground reservation so far, and that is in the Florida Keys, where you have to book 11 Posted by Rooseboom-Scott in 125 Days with a Boler | Mar 6, 2016
- Week 4Wednesday was a good day. Although I was feeling a bit stressed out about our first test results, as I totally ran out of time and didn’t manage to answer all the questions. 5 minutes to go, the Warrant came Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 29, 2016
- Winter Carnival, a hypnotising tale.Greetings readers and welcome to another blog in the CK@C series. Due to the weather, as it's winter now, the blog would be more irregularly updated as soon as I can find something interesting to write about. Nobody wants to Posted by campnarakol in CampKol@Canada | Feb 24, 2016
- Week 3The week saw us madly studying for our first ‘Pre test’ Test. Early starts and late finishes meant lots of extra hours and not much daylight being seen. It all paid off in the end, with a pass.. and the Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 23, 2016
- There and Back AgainThere and Back Again
I sit here on the ferry to Vancouver island, looking out at the ocean and islands. Finding it a challenge to write this final blog. Mixed feelings about being back in Canada. Resting in the possibilities of Posted by Islandboi99 in South America 2016 | Feb 17, 2016
- Week 2Another week down!!!
I tried to get the TV working for the big Superbowl game so I would have something to talk about with the boys at work. The others in their apartments had tried but had no luck, only getting Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 16, 2016
- high quality fake passports available +16149293300 the unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, VISA, stamps and other products for following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland Posted by tomward in uniquequality fake passports available | Feb 15, 2016
- FEB13 VIDEO DAY BACK ON PENDERFERRY HOME
It takes al out as much time to get home from the airport as it does to fly half way round the world. My plane arrives at 7 pm and is just late enough that I cannot catch the Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Feb 13, 2016
- Asia AdventureMarch 4 th I'm off to Hong Kong and Thailand for 3 weeks. One of my bucket list destinations. Looking forward to the time off. Posted by Marvin Oye in Thailand Adventure | Feb 7, 2016
- Week 1A lady from course took us out to Walmart. VERY DANGEROUS! Apparently not quite as good as American Walmart, but that still didn’t stop us spending a couple of hundred… Everything is in bulk. It’s like a Warehouse with groceries. Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 7, 2016
- Settling in Ottawa sunrise at 0700 hrs.
Decided to try out the Apartment gym. Got very disheartened when I wasn’t running as fast or as far as I usually can, thought it might have something to do with Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 3, 2016
- Exploring OttawaAfter a semi sleep in till 0830 hrs this morning, it was time to get up and explore. I went down to the ground floor to settle the apartment bill and hand in a few forms, and then it was Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 2, 2016
- Leaving NZWe’re off! After a 2 hour wait on the tarmac we finally departed at Auckland at NZ 2200 hrs. Lucky for a good tail wind we caught up an hour during the flight. We sat next to a nice girl Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 1, 2016
- On the road again..... Southeast Asia here I comeI got a call from my son, Bradley, about three weeks ago. He told me he had a weeks holiday and wanted to go somewhere. I asked him where and he said Vietnam. SO..... Bradley and I Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Feb 1, 2016
Oh yes it is such a great city to live in.
We experienced it with a friend who lives there and we had a good time.
The city by itself is nice, you can find a lot of independent co Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Feb 1, 2016
- ADIÓS A NUEVA ESCOCIAHoy es el día, en unas pocas horas regresaré a México. Qué puedo decir, tuve el tiempo de mi vida. Tengo dieciséis años (casi diecisiete) y ahora gracias a esta gran oportunidad de estudiar en el extranjero en el lugar Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Feb 1, 2016
- FAREWELL TO NOVA SCOTIA Today is the day, In a few hours I am going back to Mexico. What I can say, I had the time of my life. I am sixteen years old (almost seventeen) and now thanks to this huge opportunity studying Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Feb 1, 2016
- The brown menace, a small update on the puppy.Greetings readers and welcome back to the CK@C blog. Sorry if this was a little bit late but due to time constrain and my own habits the blogs will be a little bit irregulars and may be posted with a Posted by campnarakol in CampKol@Canada | Feb 1, 2016