- Driving Back Home thru Silver City, SDWe left Crrowsnest Pass Tuesday morning for Grand Forks, MT, on the Missouri River. It was a good day to travel and the campground in Grand Forks was fine. The border crossing into the USA went fine, Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 21, 2015
- Day 40 to 42 - Salmon Arm to CalgaryThat's it folks, our trip has come to an end. We spent a relaxing few days in Salmon Arm. The truck got repaired, it turns out it not only had a transmission fluid leak, but also a power steering fluid Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Aug 21, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 4Beaver Pond trail is where we spent a few hours today. The trial took us 1.5 hours to complete but we went at a leisurely pace, stopped to quietly observe some of the ecosystem that goes into a self-contained Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 20, 2015
- Pincher Creek RodeoSunday we went down the mountain to see the Pincher Creek Rodeo. It has been THE NEWS item around here for 10 days. It was a strictly rodeo event...no fair type booths, but you could still get Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 19, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 3We had high hopes for today’s adventure, and an adventure it turned out to be! We got an early start because we had a reservation on a water taxi for a canoe trip. We arrived at The Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 18, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 2Today was a hiking day in the park. It was very hot, but we got a good start before the weather got too humid. First up was the Peck Lake trail which took us around the edge of Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 18, 2015
- Algonquin 2015 - Day 1We are enroute to our next adventure in Algonquin Park, in northern Ontario. We arrived after a long drive avoiding the Highway 400 chaos. We made our way through small-town Ontario which was very quaint, but slow. Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Aug 18, 2015
- It's a girl!What an exciting year for both Elyse and Brent!
Last Friday was Brent's birthday as well as his stag weekend with the boys! Cathy made Eggs Benedict especially for Brent which were really delicous and enjoyed by us all!
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Aug 18, 2015
- ROOOOAD TRIP!! ForksDrove out of Seattle, North through Tacoma and back South East past Port Angeles where I'll be getting the ferry and to Forks.
[img=htt Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Aug 18, 2015
- ROOOOAD TRIP!! Seattle
After final Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Aug 18, 2015
- ROOOOAD TRIP!! Osoyoos
Arrived in Osoyoos and drove over to the desert park
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Aug 18, 2015
- ROOOOAD TRIP!! KelownaGot up and continued my journey west towards Kelowna. [img=http://photos.trave Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Aug 18, 2015
- ROOOOAD TRIP!! CanmoreWith a very hung over Kenna lol we did a smaller than planned, hike along Watridge lake trail to the Karst trail and falls
[img=http:/ Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Aug 18, 2015
- ROOOOAD TRIP!! BanffThe next day I got up and drove west to Banff and Lake Louise, why I chose to go to Lake Louise in a Saturday, I will never know!
the lake is beautiful, but very busy so I did a small Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Aug 18, 2015
- ROOOOAD TRIP!! CalgaryArrived at Calgary airport and picked up my car :) after a few minutes making sure I was driving the right way I was very comfortable and whizzing around the highway! [img=http://pho Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Aug 18, 2015
- 16th August
As we trundle towards Quebec city, we stop off at Montmorency Falls, which is 90m higher than Niagara Falls, and despite the power of the water, it still freezes in winter due to the hars Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 18, 2015
- Crowsnest Pass 2Crowsnest Day 1
The Crowsnest River flows by our site and I went out in the evening to see what was there. I caught 5 rainbows in the hour I was out exploring. They were in the 5-8" range Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Aug 17, 2015
- Day 36 to 39 - Parksville to Salmon ArmOn day 36, Dan, Heather, Laurent and I drove out to Tofino, on the west coast of Vancouver Island. We stopped in Cathedral Grove to look at the huge trees growing there. Tofino is a very nice town, very relaxed Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Aug 17, 2015
- 2nd week on Vancouver IslandAfter the wedding shower surprise was over, there were to be no more surprises in the run up to the wedding!!
Sunday morning we went for our walk around Westwood lake as normal and for lunch we went for another shorter Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Aug 15, 2015
- 14- 15th August
Bonjour! Here we are in French speaking Canada and our checklist for today reads as follows;
1. Find bagels for breakfast
2. Find poutine for lunch
3. Walk about bit
Armed with Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 16, 2015
- Torontogot on the greyhound at midnight for the long ass journey overnight to Toronto....i had 2 seats to myself until the first stop where Marc a Haitian Canadian decided to sit next to me and decided that although it was Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Aug 16, 2015
- Preparing for our tripSaturday evening, Aug 15. Last night marked 4 weeks to our departure. We are getting very excited.
Today I sent out some Inquiries about attending synagogue in Melburne. We spent some time investigating tours to the Great Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Aug 15, 2015
- 13th August
....and hey we have another sticky thing to navigate by.....awesome!☺
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/761731/90_20150813_091356.jpg thumb=http://photos.travel Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Aug 15, 2015
- Day 33 to 35 - Prince Rupert to Port Hardy to ParksvilleAfter a couple days in Prince Rupert, we took the ferry on day 33, that sailed to Port Hardy on Vancouver island. The ferry ride was awesome, we saw lots of whales and other wildlife! Once we arrived in Port Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Aug 13, 2015
- First week on Vancouver IslandWhat a first week we have had on Vancouver Island!
It was lovely to see Elyse and Brent again - we'll thank them now and later for letting us stay with them for 5 weeks in the run up to their Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Aug 12, 2015