- Time for take off!!After a short, restless and somewhat uncomfortable sleep due to a combination of excitement for our trip and some great Greek food/wine with Greg and Krista we are at the airport and ready to roll! Thanks to Donalyn and Posted by EastWest-Sweets in Team Sweets Asian Adventure!! | Nov 9, 2013
- First week of class, Niagara Falls and Toronto Concert lifeAfter settling in after a jam packed week of fun and endless activities, it was time now to attend my first classes at Guelph University.
Im taking 4 courses here this Fall semester, Landscape Ecology, Sustainable Communities, Landscape Design Studio Posted by Ryan_Morty in THE FLYING KIWI HEADS NORTH | Sep 13, 2013
- Arrival, Freshers and O-WEEK!!After a 23hour flight, and 2 stopovers i have finally made it to Guelph, Canada.
Exhausted would be an understatement at the moment, but the excitement is keeping me going.
A 1hr bus trip from Toronto Airport to Guelph gives Posted by Ryan_Morty in THE FLYING KIWI HEADS NORTH | Sep 6, 2013
- Back In BanffTHE ROCKY MOUNTAIN GAZETTE
On Wednesday 16th October after finishing up at the lodge outside of Lake Louise, I took the bus to the mountain town of Banff with some friends/co-workers to spend 1 last night together before we all went Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Nov 5, 2013
- Canada - Jasper to BanffFrom one national park to another, this region of Canada just keeps on giving! We made it to Alberta in Jasper National Park, an area renowned for it's wildlife including bears, elk, moose, caribou, beavers and more! What was the Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 1, 2013
- Gaspesie RoadtripAs this trip stretched from Monday to thursday there are far too many details and photos to try and put into one post, so I'm going to tell it in stages, starting with the 700km journey there.
I got up Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Nov 3, 2013
- Polar Bear SafariWow, where does one start other than I guess to express how grateful I am that I have the opportunity to experience so many parts of the world. I am a bit of loser, likely not a surprise for Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Nov 2, 2013
- It's going to be OK MomAfter a long battle with deciding whether I would blog or not this adventure- I have decided that dedicating the time to document what I get up to is not only worth it for me to reflect on my time Posted by ellie nicole in Olhos Azuis no Brasil | Oct 31, 2013
- The Countdown is On!
Well, we are getting pretty excited about our upcoming road trip... two more sleeps until we pull out!
This is a big deal for us. A really big deal. With Mom and Dad's work s Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Oct 30, 2013
- Canada - Kamloops to Mt Robson National ParkThe next leg of our two and a bit week trip wound north of Whistler towards Mt Robson National Park with a night in Kamloops. We thought renting a car was the best way to do it and considering the Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Aug 29, 2013
- A trip to the arboretum, midterms and SNOW!I haven't written a blog post for a couple of weeks because I've been pretty busy here revising and doing loads of things so this is going to be a long one... I went along to trivia night at the Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Oct 26, 2013
- Partly booked Well, today my journey became real. My first leg of my trip is booked. The 90 day cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Cape Town. My eyes are bugged out of my head , reading , researching the Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Oct 24, 2013
- LODGE LIFE COMES TO AN ENDRocky Mountain Gazette
Apologies for the random order and jumping around.
This blog entry is pretty much as disorganised and unstructured as my life currently feels. Too many things going on and lots of changes, hence me just banging it all Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Oct 23, 2013
- Vancouver&Vancouver IslandWe left Waterton Lakes National Park behind and thank to America’s government shutdown we made another solid 1200km to one of the most livable cities in the world. Honestly I wouldn’t mind live there much :). With its Oceanside promenades, Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Oct 22, 2013
- The Adamson EstateBecause I was working I didn’t have much time to play around. Here it was especially true on this storm as I wanted to leave and be home for a camping trip over Labor Day. I had to really work Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 21, 2013
- Canada: Just like New Zealand on Steroids
After hearing many a good thing about the ice fields drive between Banff and Jasper and considering the fact that Skinny and JJ were preoccupied with employment, we opted to spend the first Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Oct 21, 2013
- Another Hotel YarnSo one more blog on the hotel adventures. I was staying at the Hilton when the price went up to $200/night from $85, not a good option. I was leaving for home soon so I just went for price, the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 20, 2013
- Big Planning It is hard to beleive , but only 76 days until I go. This is going to go so quickly. I have began to make lists of things to take. Considering I will be going from cruising Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Oct 19, 2013
- Toronto Hotel AdventuresIn Toronto it seemed that I was a gypsy. I stayed in about 8 different hotels in 6 weeks. I never unpacked my bags, just kind of piled up my stuff in groups in the bags so that I did Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 18, 2013
- Working in TorontoToronto was quite an adventure. There had been a huge rain storm flooding basements that were, for the most part finished and used as living areas. I like these sorts of claims as they do not require a ladder to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 17, 2013
- Five Days till DepartureTime flies when you are leaving the country. It seems like the days just keep slipping by and there is hardly enough time for anything. The important things are taken care of: passport, vaccines, and a flight. Now Posted by grichmond in Kaapstad 2013 | Oct 17, 2013
- Waterfalls, flying dogs and backyard brunch
Bishop's University, from the front lawn at dusk.
It's been a while since I've written anything here, so thought it might be time to throw some words down. Maybe some pictures too.
Posted by maplemoose in Right side, Wrong hemisphere | Oct 16, 2013
- Swiss CVs... everything but the kitchen sink I'm trying to put together my CV for my visa application, but I'm finding it hard to get clear information on what should be included in a Swiss CV. Actually, the better question is what shouldn't be included in my Posted by chinaadventurer in switzerlandbound | Oct 15, 2013
- Catch upSince my last entry a lot has gone on, so I'm going to update this in little sections so as not to take away the enjoyment of reading it by adding too much at once.
To start with, last saturday me Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 14, 2013
- NanaimoA FABULOUS/FASCINATING/FUN FACT ABOUT THIS PLACE:
The Nanaimo bar which is a no-bake cookie bar, is a Canadian dessert named after Nanaimo.
HOW EVER DID I GET HERE?
I took the "bus" from Victoria.... The "bus" turned out to be some Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | Jul 10, 2013