- Day 5 to Day 6After leaving North Dakota we arrived in Montana. The weather was 35[sup]o[/sup]C and very dry. We reached the town of Great Falls after another eight hours on the road. The scenery started changing but overall we were Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jul 5, 2015
- July 4. Home Sweet HomeWe caught the 10 AM sailing and are at home. Still no sign of luggage. The adventure continues. Looking forward to my bed. Zzzzzzzzz
July 5. Home
Went to bed at 9:20 after being up for who knows how long. Fell Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jul 5, 2015
- Traversée vers l'île de Vancouver
Direction l'île de Vancouver.... Non... Pas à la nage... Mais en ferry... Une heure trente de traversée à sillonner les eaux calmes d Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jul 5, 2015
- Departure Day - 6Hi guys!
Welcome to our travel blog! I finally decided to create a blog, as this trip is going to be well worth it! For those not in the loop, Laurent, Dan, Heather, Penny and myself (Nat) are going to Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Jul 4, 2015
- Vancouver... Ce matin direction vers le poumon de verdure de Vancouver, Stanley Park... Visite de l'aquarium... Magnifique spectacle de poissons tropicaux, de méduses plus éblouissantes les unes que les autres... L'aquarium fait aussi une très belle place à la faune e Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jul 4, 2015
- Eastern Swing-OttawaOur first trip out this summer has us checking into the Ottawa Municipal Campground. After a day of driving, it was a welcome stop. It is a busy campground this weekend but so far it is fairly quiet. Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 3, 2015
- A la découverte de Vancouver et Granville IslandTemps de rêve sur Vancouver, port du bout du monde...
Établie dans les années 1870, la ville a peu de vieux quartier au style "vielle Europe'"... Pas de buildings immenses, mais une architecture mêlant le verre à des couleurs pastels... Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jul 3, 2015
- Lacombe to Waterton Lakes National ParkWe had an easy, if long, drive south down Hwy 2. We drifted through hundreds of miles of high plains to Cardston where we turned west and did the final hour on Hwy 5 straight into the Park and along Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 3, 2015
- WhitehorseAfter a great couple of days at Skagway on the coast, we boarded a narrow gauge railway this morning (would not be a holiday for us without a train) and travelled up and over the white pass and back into Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jul 2, 2015
- Canmore to Lacombe in AlbertaWe checked out of the excellent Econo Lodge and drove the short distance to downtown. We'd hoped to spend an hour or two walking around the attractive streets but is was already too hot for strolling about so we headed Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 1, 2015
- The Last Post!Happy Canada Day! I'm writing my final post from a "sweltering" Vancouver (28 degrees).
So I took these pictures of my bookshelf in Toronto:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/736274/sh Posted by SB Hermitage in Shelley at the Hermitage | Jul 1, 2015
- Prelude to a DreamI want to blog. To share my adventure. To record for posterity. To just write - where I am , what I'm doing, my thoughts, my experiences, and not be judged.
For a long time I've wanted to write, but Posted by Kelmor in Wake Up Dreaming | Jul 1, 2015
- First day of travelMy adventure began Thursday, June 25th, at 10:30am when my 16-year-old sister and I loaded my nearly-oversized suitcase, a backpack near explosion, and a dainty purse into our mother's Prius. I had said my goodbyes to both my parents the Posted by sierralove95 in Study Abroad 2015- Spain & travels | Jul 1, 2015
- These feet were made for walking.... Posted by beachbuddies in Travel Tales of Two Little Suitcases | Jun 30, 2015
- Allstones Adventures"I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." - John Muir
Cadon, Rory, Spencer, Colin and I began our adventure Saturday morning at 6:30am on Posted by LucasDunbar in Wandering Thoughts | Jun 29, 2015
- Direction Colombie Britannique Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jun 28, 2015
- Banff to CanmoreWe started the morning at the Cave and Basin National Historic Site on Sulphur Mountain. The cave and the basin (pool within the cave) was used by the Native Canadians for thousands of years before Europeans appropriated them and turned Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 28, 2015
- The Titanic sunk off HalifaxIt is just over a thousand kilometers of coast in Halifax, that on 15 April 1912, the Titanic sank, with its 2,200 passengers and crew members. Port nearest importance, so by the time the boats left in charge of recovering Posted by Roberto13124 in efawgfagag | Jun 27, 2015
- Lake Louise and BanffA fond early morning farewell to Gavin and Chris and we were off on the most challenging part of the whole trip - up and over the Great Divide. The drive to Sicamous was through beautiful, green valleys and past Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 27, 2015
- TorontoI feel that Toronto deserves at least one blog entry, but I also figure that you don't want to hear stories about me dusting, pulling weeds or eating at the buffet, so all I have for you are some baseball Posted by SB Hermitage in Shelley at the Hermitage | Jun 27, 2015
- School's Out!So we've been waiting all year for this day to finally come and now it's here....June 26th....school's out! Only 32 days until we fly out of the province to begin perhaps our most challenging road trip yet.
For those of you Posted by wearewhere in Nemo and Chunk 2015 | Jun 26, 2015
- Vernon - for 2 daysEarly Tuesday morning, Gavin brought out an old camera case - inside was the Zenit I had sold to him in 1967! He still uses it despite the fact that it weighs a ton
[img=http Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 26, 2015
- The Corridor/Ottawa6.19.2015
The Corridor is Via Rail's intercity rail system in eastern Canada. Unlike the easy, relaxed long distance trains, the trains running The Corridor feel more like airplanes. There's no dining car, no lounge car, less room in your seat (still Posted by klorenzooo in Canadian Railway Adventures | Jun 24, 2015
- Vancouver to Vernon in the Okanagan ValleyAn orderly and punctual exit from Vancouver. Then followed a 7-hour drive to Vernon via Hope (which has none), Merritt (which has even less) and Kelowna, punctuated by amazing (and terrifying) vistas and some of the longest downhill descents we've Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 24, 2015
- Vancouver - Last DayHappy Fathers' Day Canada
We started the day by watching Australia's unexpected victory over Brazil in the Women's Word Cup
Jeni then trotted off to "The Dr Sun Yat-Sen Chinese Classical Gardens" in Chinatown. The walk was even longer than the name. Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 23, 2015