- The Dizzying heights of CanadaDear All
Well, I can safely say I do not remember my head hitting the pillow last night! Was extremely exhausted but managed to stay up until about 23:00hrs, which for us is very close to the border of turning into Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 6, 2014
- Camping CanadaDays 1-4:
The first four days were spent camping in the beautiful Yoho valley national park. The plan was to stop at a different campsite each night from Banff to Jasper. However after a recommendation from a family friend we Posted by flickateacup in Wherever We May Roam | Sep 6, 2014
- Welcome to CanadaDear All
Have made it to Canada. Really long flight but did manage to get some beauty sleep. Not that that will help a great deal. Pretty much a lost cause really!
I must tell you about our connecting flight. Landed at Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 5, 2014
- Pep Rally On Tuesday I went to my first pep rally. This involves a huge group of students gathering together to create excitement for upcoming football matches, in our case the Guelph Gryphons! Each residence community had to learn a dance routine Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Sep 4, 2014
- For the love of roundabouts [i]This isn’t really the start of this blog entry, that’ll come later in parts 1 and 2 (the last two weekends were just too good for one big title), this first section of this entry belongs to roundabouts. Yup, roundabouts, Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Sep 2, 2014
- life is an adventureAfter 54 years of living , I have come to start a new chapter in my book of life.
I will be landing in Paris in a week and visit this georgeous city more in depth for 5 days.
Once this dose Posted by vincent roy in life is an adventure | Sep 2, 2014
- My Address If anyone feels like paying the bazillion dollars in postage, and wants to send me a letter or care package (looking at you Mother Bear)...
PO BOX 340040
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario N Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Sep 1, 2014
- Orientation[center]Orientation week began with a case study we had to read over the first week - so we pretty much jumped right into things. We also did a few impromptu presentations, did a culture simulation, discussed our behaviour analysis results, Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Sep 1, 2014
- Entry 10 - Some time in VancouverThe last couple of weeks have been very relaxing and I have spent more time exploring and enjoying Vancouver. Phil and Cath came over for dinner on Tuesday night and Cath and Will looked over the spreadsheet I had done Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Aug 31, 2014
- The Countdown is On!Less than two weeks until we embark on our Australian adventure! We are getting so very excited! It doesn't seem like that long ago when we finally took the plunge and booked the flights! This weekend we have finally finished Posted by lwebb in Wade & Lindsay's Australian Adventure! | Aug 31, 2014
- Vancouver to Guelph Today I flew out of Vancouver at 9am, and because of the time difference landed in Toronto at 4:30pm. Here a bus from the university picked us up at about 7pm, it was about 8:30pm and dark by the time Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Vancouver This morning I checked out Canada Place, and went on the Fly Over Canada ride. This was a simulated ride that made you feel like you were actually flying from the east to the west sides of Canada, over the Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Vancouver - Stanley Park & Granville IslandThe first day in Vancouver, I visited Stanley Park and got on a hop on/hop off shuttle bus around the park. The park was opened in 1888 by Lord Stanley, and is a 1000 acre park surrounded by the Pacific Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Golden to KamloopsOn our drive to Kamloops our first stop was Rogers Pass Visitor Centre in Glacier National Park. We then stopped in the town of Revelstoke, this is where the last spike was placed in the building of the Canadian Pacific Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Canada - Hatfield Point, New BrunswickWe crossed back over the Canadain border on the last day of our 3 month USA visa. It was a little sad to leave a country we've enjoyed so much. It really outdid any expectations we had, and the natural Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Aug 7, 2014
- Visiting Vancouver from Quesnel, British Columbia Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Aug 30, 2014
- Flights are Booked!!Update! My flight is officially booked! I am so excited and thankful to all of you who have helped me in accomplishing this awesome trip.
I will leave Vancouver Airport on Nov 7th, arriving in Beijing Nov 8th. Posted by staceywa in Stacey's Midwifery Placement in Thailand | Aug 29, 2014
- Friday in OttawaShakespeare in the herb garden was delightful - it was in the country town of Almonte and was a light-hearted, comedic, partly ad-libbed version of Antony & Cleopatra. The kids in the audience (as well as a few wandering dogs Posted by tracebc in trace evidence | Aug 18, 2011
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- Leaving The WindyThe only way for me out of The Windy Lake Lodge was to flag down the train - which had to be almost three hours late.
[img=http://photos. Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 27, 2014
- The Mystery of the Traveling SpoonSome where in a pulp mill town between Bimidji and Silver Bay, Minnesota I stopped at a Goodwill store to look for some camping supplies.
The only things I found that I needed were two red plastic-handled spoons.
Bought them for $.19 Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 27, 2014
- Bear Baitin'Here at Windy Lake Lodge, some folks come to fish, a few come to cross-country ski or snowshoe, most folks come to hunt moose or bear.
I am probably the first who came to Windy Lake to experience something I Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 27, 2014
- Humbled by the power of waterWhat to do on a baking hot day in Toronto? Escape the city.... hire a car, hit the highway and head for the falls.
A few photos to follow though they don't really do it justice.
Most delicious discovery of the day.... Posted by flickateacup in Wherever We May Roam | Aug 26, 2014
- first morning in toronto(Alex) Note to self, going for a swim at 6am is a fine way to start the day, especially when the sun is rising in a clear sky and the pool has a sky light. Posted by flickateacup in Wherever We May Roam | Aug 26, 2014
- Banff to Golden (Yoho National Park)One of my favourite days on tour! First stop on our way to Golden was Moraine Lake located in the Valley of the Ten Peaks. This was a very beautiful place even when it was pouring down rain. We did Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 25, 2014