- 140523: Montreal - Sightseeing, Day 1 (no pics yet)When we got up this morning, Thomas was already gone. We had some coffee and some pastries for breakfast.
Now, while doing research on Montreal, I'd found out that McGill University was where Ernest Rutherford performed his Nobel Prize-winning experim Posted by aristo60 in Western NY State to Quebec, May 2014 | Jul 27, 2014
- 140522: Montreal (no pics yet)We got up early today and left Katrina's apartment, which was just a stone's throw from the airport we were leaving from (that's the main reason why we stayed there). To get there, we caught the ferry that goes something Posted by aristo60 in Western NY State to Quebec, May 2014 | Jul 27, 2014
- 140521: Toronto - Sightseeing (no pics yet)Got up a bit late today. Katrina was already gone, but had left granola and yogurt for us. Since today was our only full day in Toronto, we decided to do a hop on/off bus tour with the [[http://citysightseeingtoronto.com|City Sightseeing]] Posted by aristo60 in Western NY State to Quebec, May 2014 | Jul 27, 2014
- Westward Trip- Drumheller, AlbertaWe were so sad to see the mountains disappear from our rear view mirror this morning but we need to be on our way.
We took Hwy 1A from Canmore northeast to Cochrane and it was such a nice Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 26, 2014
- Westward Trip- Banff National Park, Alberta 4Yesterday it rained much of the day and so we spent the time shopping in Banff.
We saw a lot of souvenir-type keychains and the like but also were treated to some stunning jewellery and bea Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 25, 2014
- Day 6, June 30, 2014, WhistlerWoke up to a beautiful, sunny morning with weather to be in the high 70s. After the fabulous breakfast buffet, I headed to the Fairmont's golf course while Margaret headed for a massage and facial at Nita Lake Lodge Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 25, 2014
- VancouverWe headed up to Vancouver via White Rock (stopped off and saw friends Jackie & Dave who make the best margaritas). Tuesday of course was the big birthday so we celebrated with a champagne breakfast and then a special wine Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 24, 2014
- Westward Trip- Banff National Park, Alberta 3Today we decided to drive the scenic Bow Valley Parkway. It is a road that parallels the TransCanada but has no fences and the slow speed limit of 60. There are many hikes off of this road, Johnston’s Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 23, 2014
- Stoked in RevelstokeFrom the moment i arrived in Revelstoke, life definitely picked up the pace a little, in oh such a good way! I finally met my new boat, a bright red dagger mamba 8.1, later to be named Nim; she’s beautiful. Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jul 23, 2014
- Entry 7 - WhitehorseI'm back again....annoying aren't I...
So last time I finished up with arriving back in Vancouver after a lovely trip to Paris. I was very excited to see Willy that afternoon but we had a very early night so I could Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Jul 23, 2014
- Westward Trip- Banff National Park, Alberta 2Moraine Lake is simply the most beautiful place on earth. Today, Bud and I drove up to the Lake Louise area and the long, mountainous road up to the lake. The trees were a bit bigger but, other Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 22, 2014
- I wanna go home, I wanna come homeToday is travel day back home so it was an early start. Transport service was picking us up at 7:00 a.m. to take us to Heathrow Airport. We got there in plenty of time, checked in our luggage (twice Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jul 21, 2014
- Westward Trip- Banff National Park, AlbertaToday we said good bye to Waterton National Park and hit the road for Banff. We took Highway 22 north and what beautiful country we found along the way. The highway cuts through cattle ranches and grazing fields that Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 21, 2014
- #1 Kenya Trip EntryThese are the first entry from my trip! I can't find the pictures from the trip right now so I will do a post of all the pictures later on.
[quote]18th of December 2010, 8:09 am
In London finally; aside from Posted by emmarcarr in Travel Journal | Jul 21, 2014
- Westward Trip- Waterton Lakes National Park 2Waterton Lakes National Park is where the prairie meets the mountains. In the last 2 days we've hiked 5 trails, some easy strolls and some uphill climbs. We've seen bison, bears, deer and all manner of other little creatures Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 20, 2014
- NiagaraFriday 13 June
It rained constantly last night and continued this morning while we hitched up. At least it's better to be travelling in the rain than trying to sightseeing in it. It was a four hour drive (five Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Jul 20, 2014
- Day 5, June 29, 2014, WhistlerAwoke to a so so weather day...rainy, cool, overcast. The Fairmont had a wonderful buffet breakfast of which we fully partook. After breakfast we watched the US lose to Germany 1-0 in the World Cup, but all was Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Day 4, June 28, 2014 Vancouver to WhistlerAfter our last breakfast at Le Soleil, we cabbed to the airport to pick up a rental car which would take us to Whistler. Got off to a good start when we received a free upgrade to an SUV Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Day 3, June 27, 2014, VancouverWoke up to rain in Vancouver, perfect day for a visit to the Museum of Anthropology on the campus of the University of British Columbia. We actually determined that the best way to travel was by city bus. Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Westward Trip - Waterton Lakes National Park, AlbertaToday we had a wonderful drive into Waterton Lakes National Park. Highway 5 south was easy going, no ruts, no wind, no traffic, only rolling hills and scenic outlooks.
We registered at our c Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 18, 2014
- Entry 5 - Seattle and WhistlerSo I'm writing this from Paris - but I'll get to the Paris part soon (as there was obviously no mention of this in the last entry...). When I left you last time I was heading off to Seattle the Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Jul 18, 2014
- Luca is coming...Jetzt faengt eine Zeit an die ich mich seltsamerweise nicht soo klar erinnern kann wie an den Rest vorher...
Zuerst aber fuhr ich von Lumby zurueck nach Calgary. Damit Marianne nicht am Tag vorher ein Hotel nehmen musste in Kelowna brachte Posted by Rick88 in Rick's Reisli | Jul 18, 2014
- Westward Trip - Bow Island, AlbertaToday we had a great visit with my cousin Christine, her husband, Frank and her children Ginger and Griffin. Frank had trucks coming in for his grain and then we were treated to a crop tour of his property. We Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 18, 2014
- Hello Canada! Bonjour Quebec!Sunday 8 to Monday 9 June
We crossed the border into Canada today. We were thinking it would take a bit of time to be processed at the border but after a few questions about our travel plans our passports Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Jul 18, 2014
- Amanda and Curtis's new homeAmanda and Curtis's new home is modern and beautiful. It is located in West Hillhurst, a well established neighbourhood near the river and close to downtown. They are so happy and so we are very happy for them.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68 Posted by Bearsal in BS Adventures | Jul 17, 2014