- Vancouver&Vancouver IslandWe left Waterton Lakes National Park behind and thank to America’s government shutdown we made another solid 1200km to one of the most livable cities in the world. Honestly I wouldn’t mind live there much :). With its Oceanside promenades, Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Oct 22, 2013
- The Adamson EstateBecause I was working I didn’t have much time to play around. Here it was especially true on this storm as I wanted to leave and be home for a camping trip over Labor Day. I had to really work Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 21, 2013
- Canada: Just like New Zealand on Steroids
After hearing many a good thing about the ice fields drive between Banff and Jasper and considering the fact that Skinny and JJ were preoccupied with employment, we opted to spend the first Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Oct 21, 2013
- Another Hotel YarnSo one more blog on the hotel adventures. I was staying at the Hilton when the price went up to $200/night from $85, not a good option. I was leaving for home soon so I just went for price, the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 20, 2013
- Big Planning It is hard to beleive , but only 76 days until I go. This is going to go so quickly. I have began to make lists of things to take. Considering I will be going from cruising Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Oct 19, 2013
- Toronto Hotel AdventuresIn Toronto it seemed that I was a gypsy. I stayed in about 8 different hotels in 6 weeks. I never unpacked my bags, just kind of piled up my stuff in groups in the bags so that I did Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 18, 2013
- Working in TorontoToronto was quite an adventure. There had been a huge rain storm flooding basements that were, for the most part finished and used as living areas. I like these sorts of claims as they do not require a ladder to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 17, 2013
- Five Days till DepartureTime flies when you are leaving the country. It seems like the days just keep slipping by and there is hardly enough time for anything. The important things are taken care of: passport, vaccines, and a flight. Now Posted by grichmond in Kaapstad 2013 | Oct 17, 2013
- Waterfalls, flying dogs and backyard brunch
Bishop's University, from the front lawn at dusk.
It's been a while since I've written anything here, so thought it might be time to throw some words down. Maybe some pictures too.
Posted by maplemoose in Right side, Wrong hemisphere | Oct 16, 2013
- Swiss CVs... everything but the kitchen sink I'm trying to put together my CV for my visa application, but I'm finding it hard to get clear information on what should be included in a Swiss CV. Actually, the better question is what shouldn't be included in my Posted by chinaadventurer in switzerlandbound | Oct 15, 2013
- Catch upSince my last entry a lot has gone on, so I'm going to update this in little sections so as not to take away the enjoyment of reading it by adding too much at once.
To start with, last saturday me Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 14, 2013
- NanaimoA FABULOUS/FASCINATING/FUN FACT ABOUT THIS PLACE:
The Nanaimo bar which is a no-bake cookie bar, is a Canadian dessert named after Nanaimo.
HOW EVER DID I GET HERE?
I took the "bus" from Victoria.... The "bus" turned out to be some Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | Jul 10, 2013
- BACK IN CANADA!A FABULOUS/FASCINATING/FUN FACT ABOUT THIS PLACE:
Capital city of British Columbia!
Steve Nash, twice Most Valuable Player in the National Basketball Association, grew up in Victoria. Michael Saunders, outfielder for the Seattle Mariners was Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | Jul 9, 2013
- Waterton/Wildlife paradise[float=left][/float]Waterton Lakes can simply be described in just two words - Wildlife Paradise. What we had already seen before we saw in a much larger scale and what we hadn’t seen yet we did h Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Oct 13, 2013
- DrinkingAfter nearly a month of not drinking we finally had some Canadians beers in our van and have to say it’s not bad liquid at all :)
We also met our Perth’s friends who made us a great company through Posted by roman.cibulka in Trav The Traveller | Oct 13, 2013
- Thanksgiving 2013 Posted by jfulch in My Adventure | Oct 12, 2013
- Writing On The Road Over the past couple of months I have been doing a little freelance writing in between working and travelling for an online website called [[http://Awesome.Canada.com|Awesome.Canada.com]]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/552093/407443C72219AC6817CD Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Oct 9, 2013
- Icefields parkway, Lake Louise and Banff NPDays of waiting were definitely worthy. Guides do not lie and although we didn’t have the perfect sunny weather it was one of the best drives we have ever experienced. 220 km took us the whole day and we wished Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Oct 9, 2013
- Canada - WhistlerSince arriving in Canada we've explored in and around Vancouver as well as some of Vancouver Island and when family came over it was time to see what else was on offer in British Columbia and the Rockies in Alberta! Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Aug 26, 2013
- Around Mt. Robson[float=right][/float]2 days longer we spent in Jasper NP in order to cross something which supposed to be on Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Oct 7, 2013
- Animals in Canadian Rockies[float=right][/float]Finally we have seen Elk. We were hoping for a moose but no complains :).
And as I wa Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Oct 7, 2013
- Our first dodgeball game and an eventfull weekend in TorontoSo apparently there isn't Spotify in Canada and having been here for over a month it has only just realised I am no longer in the UK and decided to not let me use it anymore. However with some help Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Oct 7, 2013
- The photo I forgot to put on the last post Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 1, 2013
- Sunny QuebecRecently octoberfest had happened which was fun, made better by today having been about the 6th day of consecutive bright blue sky.
On Friday I went to an activity called arbre en arbre, which was basically climbing trees in the Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 1, 2013
- Day 5 - The start of the CruiseToday is boarding day for the cruise.
Boarding is scheduled to start at 12:30 PM with the ship leaving Vancouver at 4:30 PM.
Our apartment is only about 15 minutes walk from the cruise terminal, which is located at Canada Place, so Posted by jvella in Holiday 2013 | Oct 1, 2013