- At the Starting Gate
[float=right]This is not a place where the goal is to wax poetic. Sometimes, I may not write at all. Today I am starting out, so a few words are in order. It's cold outside, so I plan on staying Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Mar 23, 2014
- Planning and blog testingHello!
So we are in the planning phase of our big trip and plan to use this blog to share our travels with all of you. This is just a test and we'll start adding real posts when we get going. Posted by jessieheaman in Jessie and Graham go Everywhere! | Mar 16, 2014
- Here we go...The idea of recounting one's memories in a diary or a log is not a new one. My Uncle Dave has books and books -spanning 50 years- of diary entries of his experiences at his cottage, some of which Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Mar 16, 2014
- 21st Birthday, reading week and lots of workMy 21st Birthday was celebrated in the snow at an elk farm and a meal at Manhattans in the evening with a group of friends.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6 Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Mar 9, 2014
- Day in the AirTo travel from London to the ski hill, near Kelowna B.C. it took 3 airplanes. I had to get up at 6 o'clock so I woke up at 6 in the morning to travel to the air port. At 8:05 Posted by goodfinn354 in Big White and Banff | Mar 7, 2014
- Simultaneously getting stoked and freaked at the same time.I know that this is something I want to do, there's no question, but that doesn't stop my idle mind from wondering a series of what if's and in general, questioning the overall intent of this trip, and the length Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Mar 6, 2014
- Ready, set, go!In less than twelve hours, Red Car will pick us up to take us to the Toronto airport. The temperature is currently 3C, with much lower temperatures expected overnight. The predicted high in Singapore for Sunday and Monday, when we'll Posted by MarilynWhiteley in Little Red Wheelchair Goes to SE Asia | Feb 27, 2014
- Day 0Bags are packed, just sitting around waiting till it's time to go to the airport. Flightaware.com is reporting delays at Las Vegas McCarran airport due to wind, with flights delayed at their origin an average of 59 minutes. Posted by ray_f in Our Vegas Experience | Feb 27, 2014
- Oh how very Vancouver of you!Hi there everyone
I've managed to pull myself away from Vancouver and am sitting in the Green Tortoise Hostel in Seattle. The two cities are only a three hour bus ride apart and are very similar. So before I move onto Posted by dzabell in Canada and America 2014 | Feb 25, 2014
- Big IslandStarting to get excited. Leaving soon, sitting in the Kelowna airport. Start touring first thing tomorrow morning (after assembling my bike).
This trip is only two weeks a Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Feb 25, 2014
- Good bye Sydney!
Hi there everyone
I'm sitting in the Hostel International Vancouver, having endured a grueling 13.5 hour flight across the Posted by dzabell in Canada and America 2014 | Feb 18, 2014
- Not Travelling Anywhere Today[center] [/center]
[center]A time to contemplate, to feel the crunch of snow beneath my feet.[/center]
Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Feb 23, 2014
- Goodbye Canada...Finally the day has come..our last day in Canada. We would like to thank everyone for the great support with packing, planning and keeping us busy throughout that last weeks. We have finally managed to empty our suite, pack our Posted by cereza in LORIZ TRAVEL | Feb 21, 2014
- Nimekuwa amekosa ninyi[i]In general my goal is to transform accounting so that it's more holistic and representative of the interconnected system and Web of life we are all apart of. What that will look like evolves but for now, it looks Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Feb 21, 2014
- Bienvenue au Canada, eh?!So our flight to Canada was delayed by about 30min, which in itself, wasn't an issue. But then the plane had to be "de-iced" and then they needed to wait for air traffic to clear before takeoff... So our lovely Posted by pmsAmuricah in pmsAmerica2014 | Feb 20, 2014
- Spotted some fish at the Vancouver airport Posted by Kevzan in The Long Way Home | Feb 18, 2014
These are the days if our lives...this room is packed with our lives; a tv, some clothes, our computers and a bunch of other things that make up our lives, but not re Posted by Kevzan in The Long Way Home | Feb 16, 2014
- Getting SettledI'm almost two weeks into my Canadian adventures and thought it might be about time to update all you folks back home on what's been happening here.
I've been pretty lucky once again with work and housing. I managed to secure Posted by kmklu1 in Kristina's Travel Blog | Feb 13, 2014
- Travel Quotes That Inspire![center][img=http://photos.travel Posted by Kevzan in The Long Way Home | Feb 12, 2014
- Canada - Three Valley Gap to VancouverWe were edging closer to the end of our road trip but we were still in for a treat. The Three Valley Gap town has a very good open air museum with original buildings and artifacts from British Columbia's Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 9, 2013
- Canada - Golden to RevelstokeThe weather was starting to turn as we departed Lake Louise and ventured towards Golden so our stop at Takakkaw Falls was a wet one! The third highest waterfall in Canada at 260m, a huge amount of water was gushing Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 8, 2013
- Even though we live in Paradise[float=left][/float]Thanks to our children who are now older and wiser than us - we will be sailing on the Danube next fall and I thought I should start this blog now. Hope you will come with us.
In the meantime we Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Feb 9, 2014
- Leaving the snow at home.We are so lucky to be able to leave the winter at home and head Down Under for a few weeks.
This is what we are leaving behind and do wish we could bring all the family and friends along to. Posted by 2kiwis in Australia, New Zealand 2014 | Feb 8, 2014
- DOG SLEDDING & SNOW SHOEING - ANGLIN LAKE - CANADA
My best friend and I drove up to Anglin Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada for a day of dog sledding & snow shoeing ... 2 things which I've been wanting to cross off my bucket list for awhile! Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Feb 3, 2014
- Costa Rica Mexico 2014 This is a trial post to see how this site works. I am just recovering from a wonderful weekend of celebration - turning 70. Mani organized a wonderful evening filled with friends, friends, food, toasts, stories, dancing, slide show Posted by RDILL in Costa Rica Mexico 2014 | Jan 22, 2014