- Works Cited"Scientology." Religion Facts. n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2014.
"Scientology Research Project Index." Wise Old Goat. n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2014.
<http://www.wiseoldgoat. Posted by nicedayliam in What I Learned By Visiting California | Jan 19, 2014
- Ta-Ta and So Long, TorontoWith my bags packed, my phone left behind, and my hair gel stealthily hidden in my luggage, I was ready to head out into the great unknown. Or just 'California', if you prefer. For a mission through school, I was Posted by nicedayliam in What I Learned By Visiting California | Aug 16, 2013
- A Fair Dinkum in the SnaaaoooooGrowing up in the northern hemisphere, it would be quite difficult not to notice the trend tourists follow in escaping to warm coves with sandy beaches as often as possible. And who’s to blame them? Just think of the sun Posted by Fonsi in Fonsi's World Tour | Jan 10, 2014
- Canada: Sea Day to Vancouver!If you've never been on a cruise you're probably wondering what do I do on a sea day?
Well, there's lots to do on the ship including explore the art galleries, drink champagne, eat delicious desserts, hit the Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | May 31, 2013
- 2010 C1 - PRINCE EDWARD ISLANDWELL 40 SOME YEARS IS ENOUGH SO - I HAVE NOW RETIRED.
AND IT'S NOW TIME FOR SOME TRAVELLING
I HAVE TWO SEGMENTS OF AN AROUND THE WORLD CRUISE BOOKED FOR EARLY 2011 BUT NEED SOMETHING TO FILL IN THE Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Why Thailand!?In 2012 I decided to take an adventure of a lifetime and explored New Zealand for three weeks, it was an AMAZING trip (you can read about the adventure on past entries on this blog), upon arriving back I am Posted by anthonyfalls in Anthony's Adventures | Jan 7, 2014
- 2009 B1 NIAGARA FALLSSeptember 2009 there is a problem with VIARAIL in Canada. A strike maybe.
In the way of an apology, VIA offered huge discounts on their rail services.
I jumped at the chance of going First class to Niagara for a lot Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- So much has happened/beaucoup de choses a vous dire!
==Donc après notre aventure (très courte) a Shanghai, nous avons pris l'avion jusqu'à Vancouver ou nous sommes resté 12 jours et avons passé Noël. Caroline n'a pas supporté le froid et, Posted by Dukeandcaz in The adventures of Duke & Caz in America | Jan 5, 2014
- PART IISo, is is now January 2014.........five years ago in March, we met up with Dean (our world traveller) down under and spent a glorious 3 weeks in Australia along with a stopover in Tonga and Samoa. Now, Dean Posted by Bada Bing in JOHN & DONNA DOWN UNDER-5 YEARS LATER | Jan 3, 2014
- The InvasionWe have been invaded. They are everywhere. They come in waves and leave in drops. Lift lines now cost you five to ten minutes of your precious riding time and lunch is an unbearable cacophony only to be escaped from Posted by Fonsi in Fonsi's World Tour | Jan 2, 2014
- New Year's Resolution 20142014 is an ambitious year for me. I'M FINALLY GOING TO EUROPE! I will be heading to London on July 2nd and returning August 31st, two days before school starts. I will be passing through eight countries in the two Posted by timothy9 in Timothy Goes To Europe | Jan 1, 2014
- And it begins...After many years of anticipation, it is here. Very early in my years with Macleod Dixon (Norton Rose Fulbright Canada as then was) I learned of the sabbatical program. Three months in which you could do anything you wanted away Posted by KathleenandDave in Our Great Escape | Dec 31, 2013
- The end of a semester, saying goodbye and a ski tripThe retirement village in the arboretum on the edge of campus puts on a Christmas dinner for the international students. After a long day working in the library we suddenly remembered that we were supposed to be getting on the Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Dec 23, 2013
- Atlin to WhitehorseI wake up and notice that Ernie is gone.
I slowly move the shade so I can peek outside.
It is so bright I figure I finally got a really good long sleep.
It must be at least noon.
I work my way out Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jun 30, 2013
- WhitehorseI wake up, go downstairs and announce that I’m not going out today.
Today is Canada Day but the celebrations are minimal so no need to attend.
This is my day to unwind, reorganize and get ready for our trip back into Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jul 1, 2013
- Whitehorse to AtlinWoke at 4:00am and couldn’t sleep much after that.
Daylight all the time makes you always want to be up.
Everyone got ready and we headed to Atlin, British Columbia.
I drove the paved road part of the highway.
MaryDawn took over when we Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jun 29, 2013
- WhitehorseUncle Davey calls at about 6:00 a.m. Yukon time.
He is in Colorado and has no idea I’m not in Florida so the “don’t call anyone at 6:00 a.m. rule” doesn’t apply.
He asks if I know that my sister Robin’s house Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jun 28, 2013
- Canada - Lake LouiseLake Louise is perhaps the most photographed place in the country and rightly so, it is stunning. Typically most travellers stop for a quick look, en route to Banff or Jasper but thanks to a few tips from travellers we Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 5, 2013
- Canada - BanffPart of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Banff epitomises the classic travellers adventure to Canada. A quaint town that is surrounded by mountains, forests, rivers and lakes. Breathtaking views are available just about anywhere. If you're travelling on the Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Sep 4, 2013
- BittersweetAhh... gone are the days of carefree blogging, and here are the days of shoveling! It didn't feel right leaving off where I did, so must try to conclude our travelling tale.
Bittersweet. Mixed emotions. We've used those words Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Dec 17, 2013
- The Art of SnowFresh cord, fresh powder, fresh starts.
All good things come to an end but one door opens another and what goes up must come down.
Snowmaking is officially over: the resevoir ran down to its minimum of 284 768 million gallons, Posted by Fonsi in Fonsi's World Tour | Dec 14, 2013
- I'm Baaaaack!!! Wow! When was the last time I accessed this site? Looks like awhile back and looks like I was going to try and start my own business? How did that work out you ask? Laughing hysterically, she replies "not that Posted by ManicGypsy in manicGypsy Travel Blog | Dec 14, 2013
- The art of procrastination, oh and exams...Only in a place like Guelph would you go onto campus early in the morning to go to the gym and come across a couple of tractors on the road going through the middle of uni lined up ready for Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Dec 5, 2013
- Amazing Race Canada - Whitehorse To Saskatoon, Saskatchewan===TERENCE'S AMAZING RACE ACROSS CANADA CONTINUES ...===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/552093/B5DCE6DE2219AC6817A2CA68F54CCF Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Dec 5, 2013
- And we're off...After months of planning, Jess and I are finally off on our extended honeymoon. We will be travelling the East Coast of Australia, hitting all the hot spots from Cairns (Queensland) in the North to Melbourne and the Great Posted by thefineline in the fine line | Dec 6, 2013