- Clocks ticking!Gave my notice to work today - 12 days left and 4 more weekends with the fam & friends! Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Jul 15, 2014
- Homeward BoundSunday morning dawned bright and sunny, with cloudless skies. We took advantage of waking early to get on the road and enjoy the scenery with as many stops as we needed. By bypassing Dawson Creek via hwy 29, we would Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jul 15, 2014
- Wildlife galore, and hot springs too!Leaving Watson Lake involved no regrets, and although the day started with rain, it did not persist. We drove in and out of BC a couple of times and en route came across several more bears, black and brown, one Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jul 13, 2014
- 140519: Niagara FallsToday we had breakfast at [[http://photos.travellerspoint.com/600432/large_FD0F8E112219AC68179FDF871EE7FFC5.jpg|James Brown's Place]] again. Unlike yesterday, when we got there the place was totally empty! We got the same server again, and this time didn' Posted by aristo60 in Western NY State to Quebec, May 2014 | Jul 13, 2014
- Dawson City to Carmacks, YTA week or so before leaving on our trip, I was told about the book "Gold Diggers - Striking it Rich in the Klondike" written by Charlotte Gray. I borrowed it from the library and began to read it Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jul 9, 2014
- What does the Hypnotist include in their Show package
With a little research you may have found that some companies include extras such as microphones, dinner musi Posted by hypnoedmonton in What does the Hypnotist include in their | Jul 9, 2014
- Matchas and Mountains[i][center]"Just keep running. You'll be fine. A bear is NOT going to jump out of that little bush. You're in Whistler. It's a town. It'll be okay. And IF a bear does show up, survival instinct kicks in, and you'll Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Jul 9, 2014
- Day 2, June 26, 2008... VancouverOrdered room service breakfast so that we could watch the World Cup showdown between the US and Germany. From all appearances, Germany went easy on the US but we left the room happy...knowing there would be al least one Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jul 9, 2014
- Test postblah blah blah blah!!! Posted by Natasha14 in Chew Your Own Adventure | Jul 8, 2014
- Welcome to our Blog!Hello! Bonjour! Nihao! Annyeong-haseyo!
Welcome to this blog about our family's awesome adventure to China and Korea in the summer of 2014. This adventure comes in 2, well actually 3 parts. Part 1 is a 2 week "Homeland Tour" Posted by dandgs in Our Expedition to China 2014 | Jun 29, 2014
- Tok to Chicken and over the Top of the WorldThe morning of our departure for Chicken followed a night of heavy rain. imagine our disappointment when the RV park's office people informed us in passing that the Taylor Highway was washed out in three places and was closed. That Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 29, 2014
- Amarillo en WinnipegMi amiga, Kara, y yo tenemos un competencia amistosa en que tenemos que tomar fotos con la tema de AMARILLO! Voy a poner mías aqui!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/161868/DSC0246 Posted by ssshauna in Donde vivo | Jun 29, 2014
- My beach buddy Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jun 29, 2014
- Day 1, June 25, 2014After all the planning, our flight was delayed for two hours...so we did not arrive in Vancouver until 5:30. Flew business class on one of United's regionalal air jets...looked brand new...with 6 business class seats...no meal in business class Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- This is the first entryTExt blah blah Posted by Allen_Eve-Lynn in Carpe Annum - Seize the Year | Jun 26, 2014
- Entry 3 - 21-24 June - Otter-tastic!!Every town has a trendy neighbourhood - one which is "the" place to go to for drinks and dinner, but which is right near the area of town you would normally avoid (unless you were actually trying to buy drugs Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Jun 25, 2014
- Iskut to SkagwayReaders forgive me, it has been more than a week since I made my last blog post. Wireless internet is spotty and unreliable here in the north, to say the least. We've put on a lot of clicks in that Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 24, 2014
- The Return of the LizWhen I last left you all, I was sounding pretty pathetic. Can't sleep, can't swim, no fun, blah blah blah. So, I took the advice of my mother, caught a flight back to Edmonton (ok, that was a whole thing Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 23, 2014
- Cirque du Soleil + Gastown (Vancouver)My birthday is in a few days, but I'll be en route to Japan during it. Actually, I'll be crossing the international date line at some point on my birthday, so I'll miss half of it. So, my aunt Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 23, 2014
- Grouse Mountain, BCMy aunt and uncle took me to Grouse Mountain in North Vancouver on Saturday. It was about an hour away from their place in Maple Ridge.
We took the tram car to get to the top of the mountain. Some people Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 22, 2014
- Port Burwell, OntarioWith three weeks to go before our trip westward, Bud and I figured we'd better take a test drive to get out the kinks before we go. As most Provincial Parks were booked up this weekend, we reserved a Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jun 21, 2014
- Entry 2 - The first few days without Will...Surprisingly I'm back already...I'll probably need to keep doing this regularly seeing I'm getting old and my memory is starting to fail a little...
Before I start though I just want to clarify the purpose for this...(ok - I've given in....)...blog. Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Jun 21, 2014
- Jericho Beach + Granville Island (Vancouver)My aunt and her friend took me to Vancouver today. It was about an hour drive from my aunt's place.
First we drove through the UBC area and went to Jericho Beach. It had a nice view of downtown Vancouver. Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 20, 2014
===Quebec City, Levis ===
French only please
13th May to 17th May: After spending just over a week in Boston, it was time to say goodbye to the US and venture into Canada ey! I'd looked into different ways to get fro Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jun 20, 2014
- Made it to Maple Ridge, BCAfter 18 hours on the road/ in the air, I made it to my aunt's house in Maple Ridge, BC. It wasn't exactly smooth travels.
The Go Bus driver in Hamilton almost passed me by at the bus stop, but Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 19, 2014