- Winter Carnival, a hypnotising tale.Greetings readers and welcome to another blog in the [email protected] series. Due to the weather, as it's winter now, the blog would be more irregularly updated as soon as I can find something interesting to write about. Nobody wants to Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Feb 24, 2016
- Week 3The week saw us madly studying for our first ‘Pre test’ Test. Early starts and late finishes meant lots of extra hours and not much daylight being seen. It all paid off in the end, with a pass.. and the Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 23, 2016
- There and Back AgainThere and Back Again
I sit here on the ferry to Vancouver island, looking out at the ocean and islands. Finding it a challenge to write this final blog. Mixed feelings about being back in Canada. Resting in the possibilities of Posted by Islandboi99 in South America 2016 | Feb 17, 2016
- Week 2Another week down!!!
I tried to get the TV working for the big Superbowl game so I would have something to talk about with the boys at work. The others in their apartments had tried but had no luck, only getting Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 16, 2016
- high quality fake passports available +16149293300 the unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, VISA, stamps and other products for following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland Posted by tomward in uniquequality fake passports available | Feb 15, 2016
- FEB13 VIDEO DAY BACK ON PENDERFERRY HOME
It takes al out as much time to get home from the airport as it does to fly half way round the world. My plane arrives at 7 pm and is just late enough that I cannot catch the Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Feb 13, 2016
- Asia AdventureMarch 4 th I'm off to Hong Kong and Thailand for 3 weeks. One of my bucket list destinations. Looking forward to the time off. Posted by Marvin Oye in Thailand Adventure | Feb 7, 2016
- Week 1A lady from course took us out to Walmart. VERY DANGEROUS! Apparently not quite as good as American Walmart, but that still didn’t stop us spending a couple of hundred… Everything is in bulk. It’s like a Warehouse with groceries. Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 7, 2016
- Settling in Ottawa sunrise at 0700 hrs.
Decided to try out the Apartment gym. Got very disheartened when I wasn’t running as fast or as far as I usually can, thought it might have something to do with Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 3, 2016
- Exploring OttawaAfter a semi sleep in till 0830 hrs this morning, it was time to get up and explore. I went down to the ground floor to settle the apartment bill and hand in a few forms, and then it was Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 2, 2016
- Leaving NZWe’re off! After a 2 hour wait on the tarmac we finally departed at Auckland at NZ 2200 hrs. Lucky for a good tail wind we caught up an hour during the flight. We sat next to a nice girl Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 1, 2016
- On the road again..... Southeast Asia here I comeI got a call from my son, Bradley, about three weeks ago. He told me he had a weeks holiday and wanted to go somewhere. I asked him where and he said Vietnam. SO..... Bradley and I Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Feb 1, 2016
Oh yes it is such a great city to live in.
We experienced it with a friend who lives there and we had a good time.
The city by itself is nice, you can find a lot of independent co Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Feb 1, 2016
- ADIÓS A NUEVA ESCOCIAHoy es el día, en unas pocas horas regresaré a México. Qué puedo decir, tuve el tiempo de mi vida. Tengo dieciséis años (casi diecisiete) y ahora gracias a esta gran oportunidad de estudiar en el extranjero en el lugar Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Feb 1, 2016
- FAREWELL TO NOVA SCOTIA Today is the day, In a few hours I am going back to Mexico. What I can say, I had the time of my life. I am sixteen years old (almost seventeen) and now thanks to this huge opportunity studying Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Feb 1, 2016
- The brown menace, a small update on the puppy.Greetings readers and welcome back to the [email protected] blog. Sorry if this was a little bit late but due to time constrain and my own habits the blogs will be a little bit irregulars and may be posted with a Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Feb 1, 2016
- JanuaryWinter is completely amazing! Snow is beautiful and all the things you can do in the winter are just so fun. Okay, it is indeed very cold and shoveling snow is very tiring but not even that makes it be Posted by Arexiu in Alex's Travel Journal | Jan 30, 2016
- Niagara FallsGot up early as h*** to catch the transfer that picked us up at our hostel at 5.10am. A dark red van stopped outside and picked us up. We were the first being picked up so we had to go Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Oct 3, 2013
- Toronto# Canada
First of all, I have to tell you that Greyhounds are the weirdest and the worst bus company I ever took in my life.
We used them 3 times and something went wrong each single time Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Jan 28, 2016
- The end of the first semester It’s almost the end of the second semester. The final exam is on next week. And I have been acted as a foreign correspondent for half years. I have learned a lot from all those months. I learned how to Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Jan 28, 2016
- Speeding down the slippery hill, a skiing tale.Greetings all readers and welcome to another blog in the [email protected] series! Winter is now in full force, and with the upcoming test everyone probably felt chilly in the heart. In this blog, I'll be talking about my experience going Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Jan 19, 2016
- Week 3After Big White, we drove 12 hours to Vancouver. We spent 4 days in the city. It was a beautiful city and we were able to stay right in the middle. On the first day we explored the shops and Posted by EleanorCollier in Canada and USA | Jan 18, 2016
- Week 2To get to Canada from Los Angeles we had to catch a plane to Seattle then another plane to Vancouver. When we were in Seattle waiting for our flight to Vancouver we noticed there were lots of dogs walking around. Posted by EleanorCollier in Canada and USA | Jan 17, 2016
- INVIERNO EN EL PAÍS DE LAS MARAVILLAS===
'" Como diminutas hadas blancas"'
El invierno esta aquí, han sido un poco mas de cuatro meses que he estado aquí en Nova Scotia.
Sï eres de un país tropical como yo, el invierno en Nova Scotia no es solo diferente, es Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Jan 16, 2016
- WINTER IN WONDERLAND===
'" As tiny white fairies"'
Winter is here, it has been a little bit more of four months that I have been here in Nova Scotia.
If you are from a tropical country as I am, winter in Nova Scotia is Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Jan 16, 2016