- Blog #3 by Sohrab AyanHi guys!
Third month over and it feels like I've never been somewhere else...
It is unbelievable how quick a place can feel like home even though it is not your own house. You can tell what home really means. A place Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 16, 2016
- Time flies when you are having fun!Hey everyone!
“Time flies when you are having fun!’’ Well believe me that is the truth! I am Michal and I’ve already spent more than 3 months in Nova Scotia. It is unbelievable how fast the time goes. The past Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 9, 2016
- Montreal: Back home===Montreal===
So I'm back... and you may ask, "What did all this running around accomplish, other than bragging rights that I circled the globe?"
In one sense this was "Running away fr Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Dec 6, 2016
- Were heading back to Asia...Amanda and I are going on a trip again and we are heading back to S.E. Asia. this time its a quick trip of only 3 weeks from Dec 25th 2016 to Jan 15th 2017 and we would like Posted by Evanda in Vietnam | Dec 5, 2016
- November - being really Canadian!Hey everyone!
November flew by and is already over.
Sometimes when I think back to when I came and I'm so surprised for how long I'm already here
because it seems like yesterday that I arrived on the plane, being super Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 5, 2016
I'm staying in the Mount Pleasant section of Vancouver with my daughter Thea and her fiancé Brett. They are 2 budding scientists who work hard but also like to have fun.
Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Dec 2, 2016
- Nov 30 - Coming HomeA couple of post-script observations about Sydney -- we found everything to be more expensive than in Canada. They have also eliminated the penny from their currency; the one thing we did like about their pricing is that the Posted by dmttravels in Carp-eh Diem | Dec 1, 2016
- Dinosaur Provincial Park - October 15, 2016A few girls from work decided to go hiking and I jumped on that on that band wagon.
[img=http Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Nov 30, 2016
- November 11th Hello Travellers
It's me Celine from Germany and today I want to talk about something that was already almost two weeks ago: it's is November 11th.
You ask what is special about November 11th? I can tell you: it is Remembrance Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Nov 25, 2016
- Last days of our trip During the last couple of days in Canada, sold our car and celebrated the birthday of Sophie. For the first time in a long time we went out, so of course Edda had a hangover on the plane the next Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Nov 27, 2016
- Blog #2 by Sohrab AyanOctober
This month was a great one. Well I think I'm gonna say this to every month...however I had a great month and I'm gonna tell you a bit of what I did.
Yes, we had Thanksgiving. Many of you will probably Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Nov 13, 2016
- Cape BretonToday we left Lunenburg at 10:00am and drove straight up the middle of the province to New Glasgow where we had lunch. We then continued onto Cape Breton Island and headed up to Inverness. This island is the British part Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 9, 2016
- Lunenburg and Surrounding TownsToday we walked around Lunenburg taking pictures of houses, the harbor and some beautiful churches that are in this town. We then drove all around the area, using the coastal roads. We went to quite a few small coast towns. Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 9, 2016
- Nova ScotiaToday Iain and I got up at 5:30am because we had to be at the ferry at 7:00am. We took the ferry from Saint John to Digby, Nova Scotia. We drove our rental car right onto the ferry. The Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 6, 2016
- JEK explained..
Jek is an acronym for Jizztasic (Jim) Extremely (Emily) Kool (Krista) Often used when something is so amazing you can't think of any other word to describe it.
Jenny: DUDE. Did you just see that yellow mustang?
Sophie: Yeah, it's so jek.
#jizz Posted by JEK in Travelling with a teen.. | Nov 2, 2016
- Nov 2 - 3rd airport stop of 5We landed in Vancouver at 1:30 AM Ottawa time, 10:30 PM BC time. Ok, so Martyn has always maintained that, for all airports and restaurants, I am a magnet for crying children. So not to disappoint -- we had Posted by dmttravels in Carp-eh Diem | Nov 1, 2016
- Nov 1 - 2nd airport stop of 5Another Tim's, another donut for Martyn! 4.5h stopover in Toronto before we head off to Vancouver. So far, so good! Haha ... we've only just begun. Posted by dmttravels in Carp-eh Diem | Nov 1, 2016
- Nov 1 - 1st airport stop of 5Our travels have finally started! Martyn has his Tim's and donut in hand as we await our first flight. The airport is surprisingly empty-ish. We had no lineup checking our bags and going through security. No babies Posted by dmttravels in Carp-eh Diem | Nov 1, 2016
- Train to AlbanyThis morning Iain and I caught the train from Niagara Falls to Albany. It is a 9 hour train ride. We had to all clear customs in the United States and it took a long time. There are two different Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 28, 2016
- Niagara FallsThis morning we walked down to the falls and walked all along until we got to the Hornblower boat tour. We decided to do it in the morning, even though it was crowded. Everyone puts on this red poncho and Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 27, 2016
- Niagara Falls, OntarioThis morning I left Penn Station in NYC for Niagara Falls. It was a 9 hour train ride and it was beautiful, until some leaves got under the train and the two front cars started smoking up. Yes of course Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 27, 2016
- Welcome to our Blog!!We hope you will enjoy following us as we travel down under for the month of November!
For this trip, we decided not to drive on the 'wrong' side of the road so we will be flying to our destinations. Posted by dmttravels in Carp-eh Diem | Oct 27, 2016
- Preparations and goodbyesWe have exactly 10 days until we set off and the reality of what we're doing is starting to set in. Tensions are high and we are working towards a fast approaching deadline. My heart is heavy with Posted by JEK in Travelling with a teen.. | Oct 23, 2016
- Toronto: Day Three14 October 2016
Another bright and sunny day so we decided to go for a walk. Judith drove to the Mount Nemo Conservation Area. We paid the fee ($6.75 each), parked and started walking the trail to the lookout, then following Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Oct 16, 2016
- Toronto: Day Two13 October 2016
Rain was forecast for today but it didn't eventuate, however the temperature had cooled, only reaching a top of 14C. Judith explained the subway system to me and dropped me at the station. The system was easy and Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Oct 14, 2016