- Home Sweet Home Today we had our flights home. We had two flights our first flight was was from Dublin to London . Once we arrived we had four hours at the airport. Then we had our flight home. Then when we Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Sep 5, 2016
- Roadtrip Canada[img=http://phot Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | Sep 4, 2016
- Victoria/Seattle 2014 bis 2015[ Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | Sep 4, 2016
- Rafting resort adventuresAfter a couple of weeks in Duncan to get our batteries fully charged again, it was time for a change. We had a great time in Duncan, healthy food, good weather mostly, some football, fun and less fun jobs, lots Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 3, 2016
- Day 2 - VancouverWell, today Mother Nature decided our plans sucked & that we needed to change them. The plan was to go to Capilano suspension bridge & Grouse Mountain but when we ventured out, it was raining & the mountain couldn't be Posted by KarenWekwerth in Canada/Alaska | Sep 3, 2016
- Day 1 - Arrival at VancouverWell, they say things come in 3's. If this is the case, it'll be smooth sailing for the rest of the holiday. ..in more ways than one 😉. Things didn't get off to a good start. Posted by KarenWekwerth in Canada/Alaska | Sep 1, 2016
- Counting Down!Only 17 more days until we embark on our Europe adventure! It took nearly a year, but we are so excited to finally go on our honeymoon! All of our flights, accommodations and tours are booked and ready to go! Posted by lcadieux in The Cadieux's Europe Experience! | Aug 31, 2016
- Foreign Correspondents Camp & meeting my hostfamily!Hi everyone!
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Michal and I am 17 years old. The Netherlands is my home country.
About 6 months ago I won a scholarship for one semester in Nova Scotia. I felt like the Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 5, 2016
- Planning and Prepping
The above photo is a shot I took of novel study last night with the students. Took them to my favo Posted by AK Adventures in Two Drifters | Aug 30, 2016
- Route Redux
I spent the morning in the lobby of the Prince of Wales Lodge looking over my previous campsite and warming up from the night in the van and th Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 29, 2016
- International Peace ParkI had seen [[https://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/goathaunt.htm|Goat Haunt ]]on the map in Glacier and learned the only way to reach it was by an 8 hour hike or a boat ride from Waterton. I chose the boat ride.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 28, 2016
- International Peace Park - First DayWhen I got in the van in the parking lot of the Pine Lodge in Whitefish I asked aloud, "North or South?"
I turned the key and decided North.
First I had to go a bit South and then East until I Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 28, 2016
- Planning a Trip for Me & SerendipityTraveling, like any other Grand Project requires a lot of planning;... the longer the trip, the more planning that needs to be done. I've been at it for a couple of months (planning that is), and a trip of this Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Aug 27, 2016
- A Week in OntarioMy son, Doug, invited me to come for a visit and of course I was quick to accept. On my first day in Toronto we had a barbeque at his house with my oldest grandchildren Tanya and Shannon and Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Aug 20, 2016
- Day 1So... We are sitting at Pearson airport awaiting our flight on Aer Lingus. Denis is dressed in a bright golf shirt, just by coincidence he says... Alex doing Sodoku. Loewen revelling how perfect her hair looks. Me, I'm Posted by RoyAdventures in Ireland | Aug 14, 2016
- Hello from the other siiiiiiiiiiideee (of the border)We are sure all of you know by now that we have made it back in one piece from our grand American Odyssey. It has been an extremely hectic almost-month here at Welly HQ and this blog post is far Posted by thewellyunit in Will and Kelly Attempt to Adventure | Aug 13, 2016
- Crossing British ColumbiaWith an almost healed arm, I can maneuver Ol' '95 along the[[https://www.travelalberta.com/ca/places-to-go/road-trips/crowsnest-highway/| Crowsnest Highway]] over the pass, across the continental divide and into Alberta.
The world changes with each kilom Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 12, 2016
- Crossing British Columbia - Day 6M y body aches from my fall. My previously torn rotator cuff is acting up. I have to drive with one hand and that seems a bit treacherous on the mountain curves.
I want to stay in a beautiful hotel room Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 12, 2016
- Crossing British Columbia – Days 3 and 4 and 5
In my cozy van bed by the lake, I had been dreaming for some time that I was in Denver at my grandson’s rock band concert. The music was not Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 11, 2016
- Crossing British Columbia – Day Two
I drove less than 300 miles (close to 400 kilometers when you are in Canada). It is not the miles you cover, but the scenery along the Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 8, 2016
- Crossing BC – Day OneI tried to navigate my way out of Vancouver by paper map and mind instead of Google GPS.
Wrong idea. I did get the opportunity to drive over several of the bridges that I had previously seen only from the bus Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 7, 2016
- Last minute preparationsWe have decided to travel to another "I" country this year: Ireland!!! We're not far away. Just making sure all the "stuff" is ready: tickets, transportation, passports, bookings, itineraries, etc. And money of course. Plastic. The best way to travel. Posted by RoyAdventures in Ireland | Aug 7, 2016
- One Last Day in the CityIt was my last night in Vancouver. I received an email from my AirBnB host offering me another night on the house,
In the morning, I decided to spend one more Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 6, 2016
- Bike, Feet and BusOn Thursday, it was a fantastically sunny day. I rode my bike along the [[http://vancouver.ca/parks-recreation-culture/seawall.aspx|seawall]]. Unlike Victoria, Vancouver has provided extensive pathways for both pedestrians and bicycles. Both are well tra Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 5, 2016
- Bus, Feet, and TrainAs I usually do the first time I arrive in a city, I purchased a [[permanent and temporary displays|Hop On/Off tour ticket]] to get the lay of the land in Vancouver.
I purchased it at a convenience store before boarding and Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 5, 2016