- Churchill: Tundra BuggyAnother early start this morning. Although the hotel advertises a bar and restaurant in the guide book, neither is available. Jennifer recommends Churchill Motel, and we order their Hungry Man breakfast which consists of 3 eggs, 4 rashers of Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 22, 2002
- Toronto - Winnipeg - ChurchillGetting up at 04:30 is no trouble - I have been awake since 02:00 this morning. We get a pleasant surprise when we check out – the hotel hasn’t charged us for the e-mails last night. Good old Angela. It Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 21, 2002
- Bristol - London - Toronto
The journey up to Heathrow’s Terminal 4 is uneventful. As usual I sleep for a while during the drive. At the airport there are long queues for check in – more people than I have ever seen Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 20, 2002
- An extreme school day; Episode IIGreetings readers, and welcome back to the CK@C blog, for the second week of the month of October, 2015. This blog will be a continuation of the last week blog, part two of the event on PVEX extreme day. I Posted by campnarakol in CampKol@Canada | Oct 21, 2015
- Ice Hockey and Wildlife ParkWent out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant that was lovely! Then headed off to the ice hockey. We watched the Blazers vs Tri-City. The game was entertaining to watch, although, the Blazers sometimes lacked the ability to keep possession Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Oct 20, 2015
- Last Week in Kam-BamWe were fortunate enough to be in Canada for Thanksgiving. On Sunday, Barb had 14 family members for the traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner and all the trimmings. Food was delicious and the company was great. Even though we had met Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Oct 20, 2015
- Deep Lake with GerhardToday we hiked up to the cell tower that was perched high upon one of the many hills/mountains in Kamloops. We could easily see it from the streets that surrounded Barb and Brian's house. Gerhard drove us to essentially the Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Oct 17, 2015
- Planes, Trains, Buses and Canada.We took a couple of days driving leisurely South and West through Wyoming to Denver, beautiful mountain scenery gave way to the wide never ending plains, pronghorn the only remaining animals in sight. Denver, apart from the heavy traffic in Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Oct 16, 2015
- September/OctoberThe last weeks have been pretty intense and fun. I kept on going with archery and I really enjoy it so far, the first time I practiced it was last month and I really like it now, I’m not great Posted by Arexiu in Alex's Travel Journal | Oct 15, 2015
- KelownaKnox mountain
We drove most of the way up the small Knox Mountain Park which, surprisingly, is a natural park. Then we followed a fairly short walking trail to walk further up to the peak. There were really gorgeous Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Oct 14, 2015
- Heading to the hills!
So blog three comes to you from the Canadian Rockies! And what a change from Vancouver Island it is. The mountains, the rivers, the trees, the trucks are still here Posted by CunninghamScott in Great Scott! It's an American adventure | Oct 13, 2015
- An extreme school day; Episode I Greetings readers and welcome to the fifth blog in the CK@C series, for the first week of October, twenty fifteen. I still can't believe how fast time could fly by but now, the month of September have passed and I Posted by campnarakol in CampKol@Canada | Oct 13, 2015
- Y TÚ ¿DE QUÉ ESTAS AGRADECIDO?La casa estaba llena de un delicioso aroma y en el horno el platillo principal se estaba cocinando.
Pure de papas con salsa gravy, vegetales, salsa de arándanos, pavo y pay de calabaza. Una gran cena estaba esperando en la mesa. Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Oct 13, 2015
- WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR? (THANKSGIVING)The house was filled with a delicious smell and in oven the main dish was been cooked.
Mashed potatoes with gravy, vegetables, cranberry sauce, turkey, and pumpkin pie. A big supper was waiting at the table. It was Thanksgiving Day, Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Oct 13, 2015
- Scandinav Spa
One and a half hours of silence and relaxation in a peaceful area. Thanks Tara Posted by CheryleB in 2015 Adventure | Oct 9, 2015
- YVR to YYZ to CMN
WOW. We booked this trip over a year ago - how time flies when you are over 40!
Today I depart Vancouver for Toronto where I will meet Kathi and board a flight destined for Casablanca. We Posted by RainCityGirl in Morocco 2015 | Oct 5, 2015
- Tempus Fugit.
Spectacularly hued sunrises and sunsets have peppered our autumn blogs for several years but when we look back over the seven years since our blissful adventures began we are irrationally Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Oct 4, 2015
- Romance and Quebec CityWell, Quebec City definitely hasn’t lost its appeal. We arrived, and much to Jacks delight, we again checked in to a castle, Fairmont Chateau Frontenac. This time, we had a family sized room, with a couch! Mick loved this Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 1, 2015
- The difference in studying abroad in Canada!
Long time no see fellow readers! Just for a couple of days maybe. Well just kidding I’ll try to be very dedicated to my work because in legitimacy writing blogs and sharing your ideas ar Posted by WanderlustRain in WanderlustRain | Sep 30, 2015
- Lake IsobelThe next main part of our Kamloops adventure was revisiting the gorgeous Lake Isobel . We'd been there with the whole family during the trip a few years ago and loved it. Just the same as last time, Barb packed Posted by The Robbos in OMG We're In BC! | Sep 30, 2015
- My expectations and goals Hi, everyone
I am Christina from Beijing China. I am 17 years old and I am in Hants East Rural High. This is the third year for me to study in Nova Scotia. I really love here, and now I Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Sep 30, 2015
- School in Nova Scotia, now classes are actually engaging!Greetings readers and welcome to the fourth and final blog for the month of September, 2015 in the CK@C series. In this blog, I'll be talking about my impression of the school in Nova Scotia, specifically my school Park View Posted by campnarakol in CampKol@Canada | Sep 30, 2015
- First Facts About CanadaFinally! I'm in Canada, its the first and second week, and I have something to tell you. So let's go
Let's start, perhaps, with the fact that Canadians are smiling, no Posted by Ksusha_Novik in My Canada! | Sep 29, 2015
- A bit of Nova Scotia, A bit of Everything in between!Hello once again fellow readers,
Hope all is fine and going well. I haven't written since last week . We may come up with 3 specific and legitimate reasons in the very beginning.
1) I unfortunately caught a bad cold Posted by WanderlustRain in WanderlustRain | Sep 27, 2015
- My first school dance & an exciting weekend in New Brunswick
I´m now here for one month, that´s a third of my time here. The time has passed sooo fast! I´m already sad when I think about going home again. Every d Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Sep 27, 2015