- The Return of the LizWhen I last left you all, I was sounding pretty pathetic. Can't sleep, can't swim, no fun, blah blah blah. So, I took the advice of my mother, caught a flight back to Edmonton (ok, that was a whole thing Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 23, 2014
- Cirque du Soleil + Gastown (Vancouver)My birthday is in a few days, but I'll be en route to Japan during it. Actually, I'll be crossing the international date line at some point on my birthday, so I'll miss half of it. So, my aunt Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 23, 2014
- Grouse Mountain, BCMy aunt and uncle took me to Grouse Mountain in North Vancouver on Saturday. It was about an hour away from their place in Maple Ridge.
We took the tram car to get to the top of the mountain. Some people Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 22, 2014
- Port Burwell, OntarioWith three weeks to go before our trip westward, Bud and I figured we'd better take a test drive to get out the kinks before we go. As most Provincial Parks were booked up this weekend, we reserved a Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jun 21, 2014
- Entry 2 - The first few days without Will...Surprisingly I'm back already...I'll probably need to keep doing this regularly seeing I'm getting old and my memory is starting to fail a little...
Before I start though I just want to clarify the purpose for this...(ok - I've given in....)...blog. Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Jun 21, 2014
- Jericho Beach + Granville Island (Vancouver)My aunt and her friend took me to Vancouver today. It was about an hour drive from my aunt's place.
First we drove through the UBC area and went to Jericho Beach. It had a nice view of downtown Vancouver. Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 20, 2014
===Quebec City, Levis ===
French only please
13th May to 17th May: After spending just over a week in Boston, it was time to say goodbye to the US and venture into Canada ey! I'd looked into different ways to get fro Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jun 20, 2014
- Made it to Maple Ridge, BCAfter 18 hours on the road/ in the air, I made it to my aunt's house in Maple Ridge, BC. It wasn't exactly smooth travels.
The Go Bus driver in Hamilton almost passed me by at the bus stop, but Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 19, 2014
- Day 14 - From the Rainforest to the Desert
Catherine thought that, since Steve Nash went to Santa Clara University, that all SCU alumni should get free admission to his gyms, which seem to be very common and popul Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 18, 2014
- All Packed and Ready to Go!I'm going to Osaka, Japan this summer to do some math, so I thought I'd make a blog to document my travels! I've never really made a blog before, so I doubt this will be very good or interesting, but Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 17, 2014
- Day 13 - Hopping Around Vancouver
Vancouver in the morning as seen from our windows.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 17, 2014
- 19 Sleeps until FijiIts funny to think just a few ago I was writing my IB exams, and a few weeks from now I'll be in Fiji. I think i've come to realize that I'd much much rather be busy/on the go/ in Posted by Amandalinh in Wanderlust | Jun 16, 2014
- Day 12 - It Isn't Manageable
Started off the day with a Traditional Latin Mass in Victoria. It was very nice, and the church was simple but pretty.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68107 Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 16, 2014
- Day 11 - What is poutine???
The city of Victoria in late morning. It is beautiful and extremely well-organize Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 16, 2014
- Father's DayIn yesterday's post, I forgot to mention my interesting encounter with a random stranger at a rest stop just east of Burns Lake. On my way to the loo, an elderly lady with a cane was limping away from it, Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 15, 2014
- Day sevenI know time flies but this is ridiculous. We left Sunday morning under sunny skies. We had a lovely and completely uneventful trip until, um lets see, Falkland I believe. Yes that's it. Falkland. That is where the ABS sensor Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 15, 2014
- Day 10 - Friday the Thirteenth: Our Lucky Day for Ferries
We woke up to steady rain and cooler temperatures. It seemed like perfect weather, and made the island look all the more beautiful in the mist. We were headed back to Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 15, 2014
- Our European Adventure (finally)After nearly 6 1/2 years of full on travel, we have never got further than the America's with the kids. This has been for a number of reasons, a sense of security, proximity, language, finances ... but finally, with the Posted by Go See Do Kids in Europe Trip 2014 | Apr 20, 2014
- Counting downTomorrow morning we will depart on our long awaited expedition north. With a very busy month just under our belt, it was difficult to get excited about the trip preparations but now I can hardly wait to get underway. Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 7, 2014
- The Perfect DayThis whole day went very smoothly, actually. We didn't have any problems, and I got a decent amount of sleep. We woke up, got ready, ate breakfast at our hotel, and went on with our day as normal. Except that Posted by KandA2TT in 2014 Summer Vacation | Jun 1, 2014
- Vancouver, BC29th May. After a pleasant, late sunset, and a good night's sleep, we started our day by catching the sweet little ferry across to Granville Island to go to the Granville Island Public Market.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/655366/20140527_20470 Posted by CeliaC in Nick and Celia USA and Canada | Jun 1, 2014
- Hello Canada!Ugh. I'm still dreding the fact that I had to wake up at 4am this morning to catch a flight to Seattle, Washington. But it was all worth it. The plane had a really modern style with colorful lights on Posted by KandA2TT in 2014 Summer Vacation | May 31, 2014
- 140520: Niagara Falls to TorontoThis morning I got up just as the sun was rising. Our room faced east so we got to see the sunrise over the (American) falls. It was a pretty cool thing to see!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/600432/large_IMGP0602_S..AmFalls_800.jpg thumb=http: Posted by aristo60 in Western NY State to Quebec, May 2014 | May 31, 2014
- Back at HomeAugust 24th
I just got home from my great adventure around the world. I had the one of the best times of my life. I wish I could have stayed longer in each city I visited, but I am happy to Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 24, 2014
- Getting back from the Art GalleryAugust 5th
I have just recently got back from the Art Gallery. The tour I took was $13.50 and well worth it! I got to see so many beautiful works of art. There was a significant collection of paintings by Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 5, 2014