- 28 Last Day In TorontoLAST DAY IN TORONTO
Decided we would make our last day our Hop On Hop Off bus tour day. Sorted out wnere to catch it from....in Chinatown not far from our Hotel. This was a really traditional Chinatown, with dried Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Oct 13, 2014
- 28 Still in TorontoMonday 8th Sept.
Spent next day just walking around our local area, taking in the sights, homes and general environment. Bought a cabin suitcase on 4 wheels to help travel smarter not harder, as Ralph was carrying his laptop in just Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Oct 13, 2014
- 27 Moving On-5,6,7th SeptHad booked another Hotel close to San Fran International Airport as flight for morning was at 6am to Chicago.
Quite inexpensive ride to Airport in the city via shared van and then found the Hotel had a courtesy shuttle from Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Oct 13, 2014
- Hello again! ..Hi Everyone,
Haven't had a lot to write about lately now that I'm busy doing study, but I thought I would update everyone since my last post!
Gryphons won the Homecoming Game, the other team didn't actually score, and were sort Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Oct 8, 2014
- Pre-travel bloggingSo much to do. So little procrastinating time.
Posted by Lorraine'sblog in Tamil Nadu | Oct 2, 2014
- The FugitiveLast time we spoke I was wondering what would become of my fortune cookie: "Don't worry about money now. The best things in life are free."
At first, none of my cost-free experiences could definitively be attributed to the cookie gods. Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Sep 30, 2014
- Ottawa Trek Dear All
Have been flat chat with visiting Rowan and Jenni along with the kids and really have not had the time or energy to get into writing the blog over the last couple of days. Sorry! But there you go!
So, Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 29, 2014
- Higgildy PiggildyI wasn't really sure what to call this blog entry, there was definitely a lot of titles that could have starred, but higgildy piggildy probably suits it best, as my life has been all of the place and this entry Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Sep 29, 2014
- Pre-Travel postingHello,
I have a slight personality quirk that makes traveling slightly more expensive for me. I always have to buy something new prior to travel. Even if I have all I need to travel, I still wander off and Posted by Lorraine'sblog in Tamil Nadu | Sep 28, 2014
- Some people are trying to get some sleep here!Inevitably departure day arrives. I'm not looking forward to the flight being in the state I am. By now I'm on antibiotics, which Nele - being a doctor - managed to get at a pharmacy for both of us. It's Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 26, 2014
- The Tree Top TrailMy pharmacy stuff didn't work to relieve the cough. It was a very sleepless night and I don't feel well at all in the morning. Nele isn't doing much better. She kept her sister awake. Luckily thanks to earplugs Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 27, 2014
- A city covered in smokeSmall incident as we get ready for the day in Vancouver: just as we are about to leave the room, the fire alarm goes off. It stops and one minute later it goes off again. I'm glad this didn't happen Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 28, 2014
- In Rambo's footstepsWe have a long drive ahead to Vancouver today. I caught a bad cough and it's getting worse. It's the same for Nele. We sit together on the bus and even find our ears to turn nearly deaf as we Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 29, 2014
- Wine tasting on an empty stomachOkanagan Valley offers a totally different landscape than the Rocky Mountains, but it is still impressive. This region is dotted with wineries and we are about to discover a few. Our first stop is Sunny Hill. Marvelous view over the Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Jul 31, 2014
- The howling wolvesI hug the dogs at the Dreamcatcher hostel goodbye and we're on the road once more. It promises to be hot today. Our first stop is a shady place: a centre where they keep about 6 wolves and educate people Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Aug 1, 2014
- "Shhhh… there's a bear sleeping here."Too little sleep, but there' s lots to be seen, so we're up early again, have breakfast at the long table in the kitchen area and then we're off to Kicking Horse Mountain. The sun is out, so it feels Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Aug 2, 2014
- Driving up the mountain backwardsI don't mind saying goodbye to the tipi tent. And apparently I'm not the only one. On our departure morning I encounter Jorien who apparently strolled around the camping ground with Danielle for more than an hour in the middle Posted by Petravs in AwesomeCanada | Aug 3, 2014
- Ottawa TrekDear All
We went on a tour of the 1000 Islands today.
Rowan and Jenni along with the kids, picked us up at the hotel, then with a "whoosh" and a "roar", off into the wild blue yonder quicker than you can Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 27, 2014
- Pre-Travel postingHello Friends, Family, Fellow Country Folk,
This is my first foray into the social media community.
I will be traveling to Southern India in October 2014, with a friend of mine, Ruby, and her mother, Auntie E-va.
This trip is my second trip Posted by Lorraine'sblog in Tamil Nadu | Sep 26, 2014
- Port Day in Halifax, Nova ScotiaThe day dawned crisp and clear and after breakfast we met up with Carol and Ray, two lovely Canadians who sit next to us at dinner. Ray had hired a car and offered to have us ride along. Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 26, 2014
- Ottawa visitDear All
So today was the day for catching up with Rowan, Jenni, Rhy and Izzy.
Met up about 12:30 at the hotel and had lunch in downtown Ottawa. Nice restaurant with good food and most importantly good wine!
Got taken out to Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 26, 2014
- Niagara FallsHurricane Sandy left us stranded in Toronto with our Greyhound bus canceled, so we decided to rent a car and drive back to NYC, stopping by Niagara Falls on the way.
It was a co Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Oct 31, 2012
- KetchikanDear Readers
So today will be a conglomerate of the last few days because I haven't had access to the internet or it has been soooooo unstable.
Skegway to Glacier Bay
Woke up this morning to a very grey, drizzly day. Today Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 25, 2014
- At Sea - Bound for Halifax, Nova ScotiaThe sea has calmed but the wind is still very strong and when combined with the 18 knots of the ship's speed made it impossible to walk around Deck 18 this morning. As an alternative I walked some of Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 24, 2014
- Kimberley BC to East Glacier MTAgain, this could have been an easy drive of 162 miles down a good road, but I had instructions that we had to see a truck and a slip (the latter had me completely befuddled, the former more than a Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Sep 23, 2014