- INVIERNO EN EL PAÍS DE LAS MARAVILLAS===
'" Como diminutas hadas blancas"'
El invierno esta aquí, han sido un poco mas de cuatro meses que he estado aquí en Nova Scotia.
Sï eres de un país tropical como yo, el invierno en Nova Scotia no es solo diferente, es Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Jan 16, 2016
- WINTER IN WONDERLAND===
'" As tiny white fairies"'
Winter is here, it has been a little bit more of four months that I have been here in Nova Scotia.
If you are from a tropical country as I am, winter in Nova Scotia is Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Jan 16, 2016
- First Time RoundSince I just recently decided on this blog I thought it appropriate to put my first run out into one post. These photos were taken between mid September and end of November 2015. In 2 1/2 months I Posted by LotusFlower in Tales of A Travelling Photographer | Jan 16, 2016
- Tales of A Travelling Photographer[float=right][/float] At 32 years old, when this adventure started, I had come to a cross roads. Do I continue at my then current job, which I dreaded waking up for every single morning or do I take a chance at Posted by LotusFlower in Tales of A Travelling Photographer | Jan 16, 2016
- The BeginningHello!
I was planning on writing something and posting it tomorrow (the 14th) as that is the official beginning of my trip. However, as per usual, I have procrastinated, and now have laundry and all of my packing to do Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Jan 13, 2016
- Victoria airportHello friends and family,
Big thanks to my brother from another mother, Nick Browning, for dropping me off at Victoria International airport. Even if I am 6 hours early. Lol
First stop, an airport pub for some dinner. Some sort of Posted by Islandboi99 in South America 2016 | Jan 11, 2016
- Der EinstiegGenau vor zwei Wochen habe ich, voll beladen und ziemlich müde von der nächtlichen Zugfahrt, am Flughafen in Frankfurt meinen Koffer aufgegeben, mein Handgepäck durchchecken lassen, mich schließlich ins Flugzeug gesetzt und so langsam realisiert, dass es Posted by frieda_louise in My maple leave | Jan 9, 2016
- From Canada to New YorkWell, it has been an interesting few weeks.
My last post was of me leaving the Isle of Man and saying goodbye to a lot of people I'll not see or speak to in a very long time (if at all, Posted by WrightA in The Ramblings of Sheltered Traveller | Jan 6, 2016
- Happy New year! A story with presents and fireworks.Greetings all reader and Happy New Year! Another year is now upon us and with it hopefully a continuation of a good life and an improvement of life all over the globe. Welcome back to [email protected] Blog, last one Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Jan 5, 2016
- Entry 25 - Mum's visit (part 2) and Mone goes homeThe next morning Will had to work so Mum and I had a quiet morning at home packing. We had lunch at home and then headed to the airport where Will came to say goodbye to us before we headed Posted by Aussiesincanada in My 365 day holiday | Jan 5, 2016
- Entry 24 - Mum's visit - Part 1I've finally made it back onto the blog to write my last entry to complete my year in Canada - it's only taken me til January 2016.
On Tuesday 21 April after I finished my last blog entry I researched cars Posted by Aussiesincanada in My 365 day holiday | Jan 4, 2016
- PACKINGAaaaah. So many e mails to respond to and last minute work stuff to get done. I'll be glad when I'm off Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Jan 3, 2016
- First post before I head off to the land of dumplings!This is where I'll be posting all my travel adventures so stay updated because you don't want to miss out on this awesomeness! Posted by MichelleSin in Ramblings of a Wanderluster | Jan 2, 2016
- MI FAMILIA ANFITRIONA Tu familia anfitriona es muy importante mientras estas estudiando en el extranjero, no solo son las personas con las que vivirás, ellos te darán gran parte de tu experiencia de estudiar en el extranjero.
Mi familia anfitriona son los Nielsen, conformada Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Dec 27, 2015
- 3 MESES EN NOVA SCOTIA===Tres meses===
Hoy estoy cumpliendo tres meses en Nova Scotia, no puedo creer el tiempo pasó tan rápido, recuerdo antes de estar aquí estaba en el hospital muy enfermo y con mucho dolor, me sentí tan triste porque el día que Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Dec 27, 2015
- MY HOST FAMILYYour host family is very important while you are studying abroad, they are not just the people you will live with, they will give you big part of your experience of studying abroad.
My host familiy are the Nielsen comformed Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Dec 27, 2015
- Our first white christmasOur first white christmas was actually very quiet with Matt having to work. But on christmas eve it snowed and the highlight was making my first ever gingerbread house and being able to Skype family back home. We still got Posted by mattak in ANZAC travelers | Dec 26, 2015
- Spring Festival VS. Christmas There are a lot of festivals in China, the most important one is Spring Festival which is between January and February. It lasts for sixteen days. Everyone comes back home and get together. It’s really similar with Christmas. Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Dec 26, 2015
- Gingerbread housing, a murderous Christmas tale.Greetings all readers and welcome back to the [email protected] weekly blog. Now, in the northern hemisphere, December is upon us and with it comes winter, school break, and Christmas! It's just a few days before Christmas and I hope there'll Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Dec 22, 2015
- GETTING READYSETTING UP THE ITINERARY
OK. After days of planning here is the outcome. We fly to Colombo get picked up and spend a week in an Ayervedic Centre doing yoga and getting massages. Sounds rough. Then off to Galle for a Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Dec 17, 2015
- VancouverWe arrived in Vancouver on the 8th just after have finished our West Coast Us trip.
Our flight San Francisco to Vancouver cost us 150 US $.
Vancouver is a really cool city surrounded by all this nature.
You feel very relax in Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Dec 15, 2015
- A Week in Toronto.......but what a week!When my son Doug invited me for Christmas I had already accepted invitations from my oldest daughter Heather for Christmas and from her sister Melinda to see in the New Year in Quesnel. So, he Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Dec 12, 2015
- First Time CruisersI like to always get the best bang back for your bucks so do speak. This year, “we” (hubby’s forced into it) decided it will be fun to go cruising for our family vacation. After speaking to friends Posted by TESALONA FLOCK in Tesalona Flock | Dec 11, 2015
- The ShoreI already miss the beach and feel a strong need to walk back and forth along the shore the last few days - listening to the lap of the waves and watching the gulls. A longing to go the Posted by DancingWithCoco in Meandering in the land of Peter Rabbit | Dec 10, 2015
- GratitudesAs pilgrim on this path, I want to give thanks along my way - at the various places that will act as touchstones on my journey. Today I picked up a bundle of municipal pins at the town hall Posted by DancingWithCoco in Meandering in the land of Peter Rabbit | Dec 8, 2015