- And we're off...After months of planning, Jess and I are finally off on our extended honeymoon. We will be travelling the East Coast of Australia, hitting all the hot spots from Cairns (Queensland) in the North to Melbourne and the Great Posted by thefineline in the fine line | Dec 6, 2013
- 30 days....but who's counting? :) The final 30 days have arrived. All of a sudden all the planning, organizing , is real. ( and believe me , it is a lot!) I have a mixture of feelings. Very excited Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Dec 3, 2013
- Amazing Race Canada - Yukon Territory & WhitehorseTERENCE'S AMAZING RACE ACROSS CANADA CONTINUES:
===THE GREAT WHITE NORTH, LAND OF THE ETERNAL SUN & SUB-ZERO TEMPERATURES.===
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Dec 1, 2013
- A Blunt RunI eat breakfast at 22:30, lunch at 03:00 and dinner at 12:00. I sleep from 13:00 until 22:00, work from 00:00 until 08:00 and ski from 08:30 until 12:00. I say good morning at midnight and “sleep well” at 10 Posted by Fonsi in Fonsi's World Tour | Nov 28, 2013
- Traveller's AnxietyIn exactly one week we will be flying over the pacific and beginning our new adventure!!! Sounds pretty exciting and trust me it is the only thing I think about - ALL the time.
We'll that's not the whole truth…but Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Nov 27, 2013
- Bye Bye BanffROCKY MOUNTAIN GAZETTE
On Thursday 14th November it was my last day of work and it was great to be completely finished and to be able to do some travel again.
In the afternoon a colleague drove Sarah, Miranda and I Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Nov 26, 2013
- Northern LightsFinally, saw the elusive lights !
Lying on thick Posted by kittravel in Kit's Travel | Mar 15, 2013
- Terence's Amazing Race Across Canada Kicks OffWell after a very long year of working and travelling around Canada, my year has finally come to an end and I am now in tourist status rounding up what has been the journey and experience of a lifetime.
I Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Nov 24, 2013
- Samples of my Watercolour Painting Style <3For those of you interested in choosing the watercolor perk on my Fundraiser page, I have uploaded some samples for you!
[img=http://p Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Nov 22, 2013
- Madrid VS Montreal – My Observations & ExperiencesThis past September I went to Spain where after partaking in a language program in La Alberca in the Salamanca area (see my previous blog) I then spent a few days in Madrid and enjoyed myself tremendously. Beside the Posted by traveller in My Love of Travel | Nov 22, 2013
- Shrimp Cocktails on SundanceB.C. Wildlife Viewing Tours: All-Inclusive Price from Vancouver: $4,300 per person
Snowmobiling: 2 Hours, from ages 16 to 99, $129.00 to $149.00
Sunset Groomer Rides Rates: $30 per person
[b]Sun Peaks Resort Adult (19-64) Season- Posted by Fonsi in Fonsi's World Tour | Nov 20, 2013
- Haloween, riding and finally a WIN in waterpolo!Having finished midterms we all expected the workload to go down a bit....turns out it didn't, it just got worse. For Halloween a LINK program trip to Canada's Wonderland was organised to their annual Halloween Haunt where the theme park Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Nov 19, 2013
- The Ins and Outs of our trip planning to India & NepalAbout 18 months ago Amanda and I were discussing about where we wanted to travel to next. Our last big trip was Thailand,Loas & Cambodia and was mostly where I wanted to go so being fair it was Amanda's Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Nov 18, 2013
- 1. Hankering for another adventureOur main purpose for visiting Vancouver was to see Jonathan and Taryn and their new born-at-home adorable offspring, Eloise. Son Jonathan had been living in Vancouver since 2006 and had met Aussie Taryn there. They had made a Posted by moosespin in Two Kiwis in Canada | Nov 17, 2013
- Goodbye Alaska, Hello World!Greetings! Some people have probably been wondering just exactly what I've been up to since beginning my trip what is now one month ago yesterday. Didn't I promise to write a blog documenting my travels? Alas, a combination of lack Posted by greenlocust in The Out of Alaska Hypothesis | Nov 16, 2013
- only 10 working day and 19 sleeps - but who's countingHELLO
this is our first post and is prior to us leaving Canada...
I just wanted to let you know that we are going to try to attempt to do some light blogging on our upcoming trip and if you would like Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Nov 15, 2013
- Up and Away
After the better part of a bottle of wine, 5 phone conversations, numerous text messages, a hurried roommate conversation- I am finally in bed, on the eve Posted by ellie nicole in Olhos Azuis no Brasil | Nov 14, 2013
- Canada's western national parksTrip through British Columbia and Alberta. Travel through the Canadian Rockies and visiting multiple national parks. Posted by tludi in Ripples in my pool of existence | Nov 14, 2013
- Canmore, Kannanaskis Country and Banff==The Rocky Mountain Gazette==
This week I ventured into the small rocky mountain town of Canmore.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Nov 13, 2013
- My experience as a volunteer at Diverbo in SpainThis past September I spent a week at La Alberca, a small village in the Salamanca region of Spain, as a volunteer helping Spanish students to improve their English speaking skills. It was an experience of a lifetime for Posted by traveller in My Love of Travel | Nov 12, 2013
- Road Trip to the CapitalAs my exchange is starting to draw to a close with only 3 weeks left until my final hand in, there is still so much to do and so much to see.
Ottawa is next on my road trip list, Posted by Ryan_Morty in THE FLYING KIWI HEADS NORTH | Nov 11, 2013
- NBA game, Halloween Weekend and A bit of Home visited CanadaA few weeks back one of my Australian friends had brought tickets to an NBA basketball game that was being played in Toronto. It was the Toronto Raptors v Boston Celtics and was the Raptors first home game for the Posted by Ryan_Morty in THE FLYING KIWI HEADS NORTH | Nov 3, 2013
- Time to become a German and Visiting Canada's WonderlandLiving the life of an International Student just gets better and better. The opportunities that are available to you just make life a whole lot better.
This two weekends just been I have been involved in the 2nd largest Oktoberfest Celebrations Posted by Ryan_Morty in THE FLYING KIWI HEADS NORTH | Oct 26, 2013
- Home Coming and a Thanksgiving with my International Family.Guelph Gryphons Football team had their annual Home Coming game on the 21st of September.
Home Coming is the largest university sporting event in the yearly calendar.
Its when all the ex students of Guelph and of the football team Posted by Ryan_Morty in THE FLYING KIWI HEADS NORTH | Oct 15, 2013
- Time for take off!!After a short, restless and somewhat uncomfortable sleep due to a combination of excitement for our trip and some great Greek food/wine with Greg and Krista we are at the airport and ready to roll! Thanks to Donalyn and Posted by EastWest-Sweets in Team Sweets Asian Adventure!! | Nov 9, 2013