- Canada - Lunenberg, Nova ScotiaA scenic coastal road led us along Nova Scotia's east coast and into the towns of Mohone Bay and Lunenberg. Both are popular holiday spots and eclectic fishing towns which must transform to cosy villages during the winter. Lunenberg itself Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Aug 9, 2014
- Another day of dreadful viewsDear All
Well up at the Sparrows once again well and truly before they even blinked and tried to Fart!
Sooooooo. Managed to make it down on time to the lobby with a couple of minutes to spare. So over to Starbucks Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 8, 2014
- Day 7, July 1, Canada DayToday is our last day in Whistler...a gorgeous day...86 degrees. It is also Canada Day, Canada's Fourth of July. We started the day with the fabulous breakfast buffet at The Fairmont and then set off on the terrifying (for me) Posted by stevencavalli07 in Western Canada 2014 | Sep 8, 2014
- Niagara FallsOn Saturday the university took the international students on a trip to Niagara Falls (about 1.5 hours from uni). First of all we stopped in the small town of Niagara to have a look through the shops and get something Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Sep 8, 2014
- ACT House Party[center]This weekend the house full of Austrian boys donated their house for a night of drinking.
Lots of beer, vodka gummy bears and... sushi?
All in all, good clean fun :p
[ Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Sep 8, 2014
- Hopping around VancouverDear All
This is our last day in Vancouver and we decided to try the Hop On Hop Off Bus. Somehow or another you still end up exhausted. Possibly due to waking up at the wee small hour of 01:00 and Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 8, 2014
- lets seeWoodbridge has show.... Posted by ludicrum in testing | Sep 7, 2014
- testing234alfhsdhksdg Posted by ludicrum in testing | Sep 7, 2014
- VancouverIt has been a while - I have been doing a lot of travelling. In my last post, I concluded with the six hour wait on the tarmac at Manila airport, while they cleared away the other flight which had Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Sep 6, 2014
- The Dizzying heights of CanadaDear All
Well, I can safely say I do not remember my head hitting the pillow last night! Was extremely exhausted but managed to stay up until about 23:00hrs, which for us is very close to the border of turning into Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 6, 2014
- Camping CanadaDays 1-4:
The first four days were spent camping in the beautiful Yoho valley national park. The plan was to stop at a different campsite each night from Banff to Jasper. However after a recommendation from a family friend we Posted by flickateacup in Wherever We May Roam | Sep 6, 2014
- Welcome to CanadaDear All
Have made it to Canada. Really long flight but did manage to get some beauty sleep. Not that that will help a great deal. Pretty much a lost cause really!
I must tell you about our connecting flight. Landed at Posted by BeeandRon in Canada Adventures here we come | Sep 5, 2014
- Pep Rally On Tuesday I went to my first pep rally. This involves a huge group of students gathering together to create excitement for upcoming football matches, in our case the Guelph Gryphons! Each residence community had to learn a dance routine Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Sep 4, 2014
- For the love of roundabouts [i]This isn’t really the start of this blog entry, that’ll come later in parts 1 and 2 (the last two weekends were just too good for one big title), this first section of this entry belongs to roundabouts. Yup, roundabouts, Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Sep 2, 2014
- life is an adventureAfter 54 years of living , I have come to start a new chapter in my book of life.
I will be landing in Paris in a week and visit this georgeous city more in depth for 5 days.
Once this dose Posted by vincent roy in life is an adventure | Sep 2, 2014
- My Address If anyone feels like paying the bazillion dollars in postage, and wants to send me a letter or care package (looking at you Mother Bear)...
PO BOX 340040
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario N Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Sep 1, 2014
- Orientation[center]Orientation week began with a case study we had to read over the first week - so we pretty much jumped right into things. We also did a few impromptu presentations, did a culture simulation, discussed our behaviour analysis results, Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Sep 1, 2014
- Entry 10 - Some time in VancouverThe last couple of weeks have been very relaxing and I have spent more time exploring and enjoying Vancouver. Phil and Cath came over for dinner on Tuesday night and Cath and Will looked over the spreadsheet I had done Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Aug 31, 2014
- The Countdown is On!Less than two weeks until we embark on our Australian adventure! We are getting so very excited! It doesn't seem like that long ago when we finally took the plunge and booked the flights! This weekend we have finally finished Posted by lwebb in Wade & Lindsay's Australian Adventure! | Aug 31, 2014
- Vancouver to Guelph Today I flew out of Vancouver at 9am, and because of the time difference landed in Toronto at 4:30pm. Here a bus from the university picked us up at about 7pm, it was about 8:30pm and dark by the time Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Vancouver This morning I checked out Canada Place, and went on the Fly Over Canada ride. This was a simulated ride that made you feel like you were actually flying from the east to the west sides of Canada, over the Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Vancouver - Stanley Park & Granville IslandThe first day in Vancouver, I visited Stanley Park and got on a hop on/hop off shuttle bus around the park. The park was opened in 1888 by Lord Stanley, and is a 1000 acre park surrounded by the Pacific Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Golden to KamloopsOn our drive to Kamloops our first stop was Rogers Pass Visitor Centre in Glacier National Park. We then stopped in the town of Revelstoke, this is where the last spike was placed in the building of the Canadian Pacific Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Canada - Hatfield Point, New BrunswickWe crossed back over the Canadain border on the last day of our 3 month USA visa. It was a little sad to leave a country we've enjoyed so much. It really outdid any expectations we had, and the natural Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Aug 7, 2014
- Visiting Vancouver from Quesnel, British Columbia Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Aug 30, 2014