- MontrealFirst airport for a while I've needed to wait for my baggage!
jumped on the bus to the metro station, while on the escalator some d*ck pushed passed me and knocked my suitcase down the escalator! I then got in the Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jul 28, 2015
- Banff NP-Moraine Lake HikeSunday we got up before 6am and drove up to Moraine Lake. We learned that the crowds are big after 11 am so an early start makes the hike so much more enjoyable, not to mention even finding a Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 27, 2015
- International Air ShowI surprised Sean with a trip to Lethbridge for the Airshow. He enjoys fighter planes and all things associated with those fighter planes. There were displays of planes from the States and Canada which was different from the Airshows Posted by ohansn in Lethbridge International Airshow | Jul 26, 2015
- Preparing We are very excited, with one more sleep we can't wait!! Our clothes are laid out and our suit cases are just about filled.
See pictures of us getting ready! Posted by RSK McLeod in Newfoundland Fun | Jul 26, 2015
- Banff 3 Sunshine Meadow HikeFriday is predicted to be the best weather day for the next 3 days. We leave here after 3 days for Jasper, so we decided to take the hike up the mountain to see some of the back country Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 25, 2015
- Banff NP 1Tuesday we drove into the Banff National Park heading up to Lake Louise. It was a big disappointment since we never got to see the lake. When we arrived, there was no parking and we had to turn Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 21, 2015
- Canmore, AlbertaSunday we drove over to Canmore, a 90 mile trip. We got in before the site was ready so we had lunch next to Spring Creek, with perfectly clear water, which flows through the campground. The mountains ring Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 21, 2015
- Salish Sea and Afternoon TeaWe stayed about 10 minutes from ferry terminal. We were there about 45 minutes ahead. Any border crossing stuff was done in Canada. It is about a 2.5 hour tour. It is absolute beautiful ride. Posted by TadHerman in Tad and Sue on Vancouver Island | Jul 20, 2015
- Kayak à Lund et la côte SushineLa Colombie britannique n'a pas de points cardinaux mais de nombreux bouts du monde.... Non seulement sur l'ile de Vancouver mais sur le continent (Mainland)... Au nord de Powell river, la highway 101 atteint le bout du monde à Lund... Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jul 20, 2015
Sean organized a surprised trip to Fernie….whoop!
We headed to Fernie Friday at about 12pm and drove straight through to Fernie.
We got ready and went out for supper and drinks. Had supper at Brick house - Sean got Posted by ohansn in Fernie | Jul 19, 2015
- "Ow she cuttin, me cocky?"Home sweet home. I love traveling and experiencing different things but I also love coming home.
Our final day in Newfoundland was spent further exploring Gros Morne National Park. We headed up to Western Brook Pond (remember all Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 19, 2015
- Day 6 to 9 - Toad River to Frances Lake to Dawson CityAfter 6 days of camping, we arrived in Dawson City! Needless to say, a shower felt pretty good!! The first three days we camped in Toad River, which was covered in my last post. The next three days we camped Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Jul 19, 2015
- Drumheller, A Side TripWe tried to leave Banff early as we had a 4-hour drive to Drumheller, where there is a fabulous Dinosaur museum. It was highly recommended that we visit there.
We drove to the museum via Hwy 9 which is a beautiful Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 19, 2015
- High Tea Fit for a PrincessWe thought we’d have a lunch[img=h Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 18, 2015
- Made it to BanffThe truck was finished on Sunday late afternoon, we stowed our belongings, hitched up and left Vancouver. We Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 17, 2015
- TuckamoreHere is a tip, hiking 16 km with half being straight up a mountain in running shoes is doable but not generally advised (ankle support is really nice and turns out runners have shitty, soft soles).
So we arrive Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 17, 2015
- Okotoks 2, AlbertaThursday was a fishing day for me. I met the guide near Calgary at 0900 and we were on the Bow River at 1000. It was pouring down rain and 48F. We started with some coaching Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 17, 2015
- Okotoks 1, AlbertaMonday we drove to Okotoks from Medicine Hat. Okotoks is 15 mi. south of Calgary. Calgary driving struck us as a big city with all the crazy drivers and congestion you find in any large US city. Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 17, 2015
- Telegraph CoveTelegraph cove, petite hanse du bout du monde rayonne au petit matin...
Les cents pas sur les quais montés sur pilotis... Et captain Wayne claironne l'embarquement!
Avancée fluide dans le détroit de Jonhstone sur une mer d'huile... Les nuages embrument Posted by bloomglance in British Columbia | Jul 16, 2015
- 'Craftivism' So what I failed to mention yesterday is Ger and I had our first run-in with 'Craftivism'. While hiking we stumbled across an old nintendo control only identified by [[http://rockvandals.com|Rock Vandals]]. Further research (thank you Google) we discove Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 16, 2015
Flying via Denver to Winnipeg, woke up in time to catch some of the sunrise above Utah
[img=http://photos.t Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jul 16, 2015
- Canada....Eh==Week 15==
Miles traveled: 8846
National/State Parks Visited: 20
Although we wanted to get on the road right after my interview preparation workshop, we didn’t and ended up staying in the Seattle area until after July 4th. I received an em Posted by RnCtravel in Adventures of Rachael and Chris | Jul 15, 2015
- Toulinquet [center][/center]
I am not sure how to start this entry (oh wait, yes I do, the last blog title meant "dancing" in Beothuk (an ancient local tribe here)) we have experienc Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 15, 2015
- Days 4 and 5 - Toad River and SurroundingsToad River and the Muncho Lake provincial park are quite spectacular. The first evening we were at our camp site, we saw a moose on the other side of the river, having a snack. Thanks to Laurent's humongous camera lens, Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Jul 14, 2015
- VancouverWell, we have had three nights in Vancouver which we have really enjoyed.
It is a great, friendly city with trees and flowers everywhere throughout downtown.
Spent the time exploring the city and a day in Stanley park (think Central Park Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jul 14, 2015