- 48 hours CountdownWell, we are off on another adventure to the Southern Hemisphere where we can once again enjoy a summer solstice on December 21st.
We can't believe it's been 5 years since we have posted on this blog. This adventure will take Posted by winmouse in Kiwis and Kangaroos | Dec 7, 2015
- 3 MONTHS IN NOVA SCOTIA[center]===Three months===
Today I am turning three months in Nova Scotia, I cannot believe the time passed so fast, I remember before being here I was at the hospital very sick and in a lot of pain, I felt so Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Dec 5, 2015
- 4 Weeks Away!Can't wait for my new adventure!!! Hopefully you can follow me on this blog and live vicariously through me:) Posted by shayleen09 in Spain Adventures | Dec 3, 2015
- Life after Highschool, an impression of NS university.Greetings all reader and welcome back to the [email protected] weekly blogs, this blog will be a combination of both week 3 and 4 blog and I’ll be talking about the EduNova University tour that I had just been on and Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Dec 3, 2015
- Some thoughts about studying abroad Today, my friend Annika went back to home from the Halifax. After three months of adventure in this peaceful province, Monica and I said goodbye to her. And by the way, she is one of foreign correspondents Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Nov 28, 2015
- Unemployed and homeless in BanffWell after a 13 hour bus trip from Vancouver to Banff turned into 32 hours, we were pretty pleased to get off the bus in Banff. As you probably all know now we unfortunately got stuck for 13 hours in Posted by mattak in ANZAC travelers | Nov 26, 2015
- My first hockey game! & the NSSSA conference
Did you know that the national sport of Canada is not ice hockey, but lacrosse? I personally was very surprised by that! Ice hockey i Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Nov 23, 2015
- We made it ... and they let us in!!!
So for all those who care, we did indeed make it to Vancouver after a 14 hour flight. The flight was surprisingly not that bad and we both managed to get some sleep. When we arrived it was off t Posted by mattak in ANZAC travelers | Nov 16, 2015
- A new puppy appears!Greetings all readers and welcome to the second blog of November in the [email protected] blog series. It is now mid November and winter weather had started to roll in, it's getting really cold in the morning now. Anyway, in this Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Nov 16, 2015
- We're married!We just got married on Saturday! What a whirlwind of a weekend, but we are thrilled to have been able to celebrate this very special event with so many loved ones.... what a magical day! We still feel touched by Posted by Melanie-Rob in Melanie and Rob's great travel adventure | Nov 16, 2015
- Some little things that make for a great experience.Greetings all readers and welcome to the first blog in the [email protected] series for the month of November. Ever since the last blog, school has really picked up steam, I've had three tests in the span of two weeks! So Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Nov 12, 2015
- Remembrance DayYesterday we had a Remembrance Day ceremony at school. I sang with the choir - which consists only of three people - in front of the whole school. I was really afraid before, especially because these kind of songs are Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Nov 11, 2015
- Halloween in CanadaIn Canada Halloween starts as soon as fall is there. People carve pumpkins, buy their costumes, decorate their gardens with fake graves and buy tons of candy.
Even though I went trick or treating for years, this Halloween will definitely be Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Oct 31, 2015
- My Thanksgiving Weekend!
Thanksgiving is celebrated the second Monday of October in Canada, as opposed to the States where it is at the end of November. The 12th of October was a Monday and therefore we Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Oct 11, 2015
- Day One on the TundraOH MY GOSH. How do I tell you about this day? I'm smiling from ear to ear, heart so full as I type. They truly are God's Dogs! Pictures to come later, but I have to Posted by OnTrack in Meeting God's Dogs | Nov 7, 2015
- How It Came To BeIt's been nearly twenty years since I saw a documentary on television about the polar bears of Churchill Manitoba. I watched gigantic tundra buggies, tires nearly six feet high, roll across the television screen and thought how wondrous it Posted by OnTrack in Meeting God's Dogs | Nov 6, 2015
- Canadians......ehFirst blog entry about this polar bear expedition is actually about people. Because we've not met any bears yet. :-) Met a lot of Canadians though.
Which just puts you in a good mood no matter why you're here.
It's Posted by OnTrack in Meeting God's Dogs | Nov 5, 2015
- Halloween"Halloween." What to do? Scary? Fearfully? These and other questions are answered in this blog.
When is Halloween in Canada? - Oct 31. But the preparation for this festival takes about Posted by Ksusha_Novik in My Canada! | Nov 4, 2015
- International students in NSISPHow to meet and how to find your company?
Hey! My adventures in Canada continues. And this time I have prepared for you a very special video blog about the foreign students who are studying under the program NSISP. Let's go!
To Posted by Ksusha_Novik in My Canada! | Nov 2, 2015
- More cheese please
The final stretch of our west Canada trip has brought us to the lovely Okanagan Valley, situated around 5 hours north east of Vancouver, but stretching all t Posted by CunninghamScott in Great Scott! It's an American adventure | Nov 1, 2015
- All four senses, a Canadian cultural experience.Greetings all readers and welcome back to the eight blog in the [email protected] series, it is also the fourth and last one for the month of October. In this blog, I will be talking about my experience and perception of Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Nov 1, 2015
- ¡ESTO ES HALLOWEEN!¿Es esto real o estoy soñando? ¡No!, ¡esto es Halloween!
Docenas de niños usando disfraces: brujas, super-héroes, zombis y mas. Me sentí como si estuviera en una película. ¿Por qué? Bueno, porque en todos lados lo parecía, cuando ves las casas Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Nov 1, 2015
- THIS IS HALLOWEEN!Is this real or I am dreaming? No! This is Halloween!
Dozens of children wearing costumes: witches, superheroes, zombies and more. I felt I was in a movie. Why? well, because everywhere looks like it when you see the houses decorated, Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Nov 1, 2015
- Sense about Canada and ChinaHi everyone, this is Christina from NSISPFC again. Nice to write another blog for my experiences in October.
There are a lot of differences between Beijing and Nova Scotia.
As you all know that Beijing is a huge city Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Oct 30, 2015
- Turkey and stuffing, a thanksgiving feat to be thankful for.Greetings all readers and again, welcome to the seventh blog in the [email protected] blogs series. The month of October is a very active month, filled with many holidays and activities I would like to talk about. In this blog, I Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Oct 28, 2015