- Highlights of my tripSixty days, 5 hours, 58 minutes, 2 seconds later and we are finally back to Mississauga. Our journey is over and it was the best decision we have ever made. I would love to continue on and visit other parts Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 24, 2013
- Home Sweet Home
What happens when you have an extended family, you stay away from home for a bit, and a bunch of luggages - family members come and pick you up at the airport (and they all show up with flowers)
Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 24, 2013
- Nic and Ash 101: An Introduction Posted by thegreatperhaps in The Great Perhaps | May 23, 2013
- HomeIt's probably to soon for me to be writing this post as I don't think I have had enough time to fully absorb all that we have done over the last 5 months. The only problem is is that Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | May 22, 2013
- Under The DockOn Wooden Docks
The tidal change can be severe in the Pacific Northwest. It is not uncommon for the tides vary by fifteen feet or more. Coastal communities have to build tall, beefy do Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | May 22, 2013
- QUESNEL, WILLIAMS LAKE AND NAZKO, BRITISH COLUMBIA Dragon Lake from Melinda and Wayne's deck.
I flew to Quesnel on Central Mountain Air from Vancouver to visit my daughter, Melinda and her family. I even man Posted by douglasw in Around the World | May 22, 2013
- Day 0Our little home just after we had bought it, on the corner of Greaves and First Streets!
The 3, even 4, seat sofa at the back of the van. It's already been tested as Posted by lizden in A Snail's Pace | May 22, 2013
- Home!We are home! We arrived home last evening from London and I must say it feels good to be home and to be back in my own house. Five months is a long time to be away, although Posted by Moshry in The Big Trip | May 22, 2013
- Last Few Days In Canada - Days 182-184We took 3 days to travel back to Vancouver from Jasper. The first day took us a little further north to Mount Robson the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies before turning south again. Once out of the Rockies the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | May 20, 2013
- Bags Are Packed! It's finally happening; I'm going on my dream trip around the world and I leave tomorrow! After years of hard work and planning the time has finally come. On this blog I'll be sharing pictures Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 20, 2013
- It's Ok To Be InsultingOverall, the trip was amazing. I learned so much, I saw the temples and burial sites I had been reading about for years and I experienced a culture that was eye-opening and fascinating.
I hope to go back to Egypt Posted by Amanda460 in Egypt | May 19, 2013
- I HATE Checking Luggage!I left the hotel this morning at 6:00 AM. I've now been awake for 24 hours minus a couple short naps.
Before I even got my boarding pass, I went through security. Not much security, but they scanned all the bags Posted by Amanda460 in Egypt | May 18, 2013
- To Pembroke with love!!On a fine September afternoon just before quitting time the boss comes over to my desk and says "I hope you don't have any plans for tonight, there's a Scout at the dealer in Pembroke that has to be at Posted by busman7 in 1978 Remembered | May 18, 2013
- TorontoGetting to Toronto from LA required an entire day of travelling. After waking up at 6.45, I was picked up by the airport shuttle bus four hours before my midday flight. The flight itself was only four and a half Posted by madeinmold in Made In Mold | May 18, 2013
- Jasper - Day 180 - 181Jasper is surrounded by tall mountains and lies on the Athabasca River and although the restaurants were not that good it was a great place to spend a few days. We only had 2 evenings and a day there but Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | May 18, 2013
- It's almost time A few hours now exist between me and my vacation. Bag is packed, I'm sure to be getting an upper workout over the next couple of weeks, tried my best to "pack light," I thought I was pretty successful my Posted by desiallstar in Adventures of a Vijilante | May 17, 2013
- The Icefield Parkway - Day 179Today we travelled along the Icefield Parkway, a road that winds the 230km from Lake Louise to Jasper through the heart of the Rockies. It ranks as one of the world’s best drives with its never ending succession of huge Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | May 17, 2013
- Banff - Days 177-178Banff is the Eastern gateway to the Canadian Rockies as well as being a major ski centre and it is a lovely little town. It is very touristy but has lots of good restaurants and walks nearby. We spent 2 Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | May 14, 2013
- CreditsIf there is one lesson I learnt while backpacking, it’s that the experience is more about the people you meet than the places you go. Only when traveling can you make a best friend in a week. So a big Posted by bradenelsewhere in Braden is Elsewhere | May 13, 2013
- The End... For NowAs I gazed out over the snow capped mountains which hug the west coast of Canada I knew I was almost home. I hadn’t slept in two days and yet I didn’t feel tired. A slideshow of memorable moments from Posted by bradenelsewhere in Braden is Elsewhere | May 13, 2013
- Airport Hello Everyone,
We are waiting patiently at the Halifax International Airport for the first leg of our excursion to Ireland. All the Ladies and of course Adam are feeling the excitement. Not sure if Ireland knows what is going Posted by NSCCTourism in NSCC Tourism Management Ireland | May 13, 2013
- Yoho National Park - Day 176Yoho National Park is just west of the Rockies and we stopped there for a while on our way to Banff. We went through some great scenery on the way. On Saturday the weather was really warm and sunny about Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | May 13, 2013
- OFF THE RADARTomorrow I depart Banff by bus and head back to Lake Louise’s small town.
From here I will be collected by the HR Manage from the lodge I am working at.
I will move into the lodge’s staff accommodation tomorrow Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | May 11, 2013
- Banff, Athabasca Glacier & JasperI got up early, returned the rental car and had to be back at the hostel to be collected by Brewster tours at 8am. Today I was going to do a tour of the Glacier Fields Parkway which is along Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | May 11, 2013
- Breathtaking BanffAfter a much needed sleep following a busy day yesterday I had a good nights sleep at the hostel. Woke up early, had breakfast and waited for Andrin. He is a Swiss traveler from Zurich who was on my bus Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | May 11, 2013