- My StoryHello Travellers
Before I start to write about my exchange year in Canada, I thought I should introduce myself a little bit and tell you how I got here: sitting 5230 km far from home on this very comfortable couch belonging Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 23, 2016
- Canada 2016: Vancouver21 September 2016
A long, long day today - much longer than 24 hours. I departed Sydney just before mid-day and arrived in Auckland around 4.30pm. I'm flying premium economy this time and the Air New Zealand spaceseats are incredible (check Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Sep 22, 2016
- Rider NationSean and I got his father tickets to the game for Fathers Day. I have always wanted to experience a true Canadian roughrider experiences I have heard about haha.
I got the chance to score a beautiful Air BnB that was Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Sep 20, 2016
- Canmore Sean surprised me with a weekend in Canmore to relax and hang out! I am a lucky girl hahah
We drove after work and got to Canmore at about 830pm. We checked into to our little place and headed out Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Sep 20, 2016
- Bon Voyage!We made it through security at the airport and are enjoying a couple of cocktails at BP's watching the Esks play the Roughriders while we wait for our flight! Wheels go up at 17:35, and we will be Amsterdam bound! Posted by lcadieux in The Cadieux's Europe Experience! | Sep 18, 2016
- Welcome to CanadaHeading north from Whidbey Island it did not take too long to reach the Canadian border. The signs along the interstate had advised us already that the wait would be less than 5 minutes. That sounded much better vs. the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Sep 17, 2016
- Back towards the rafting resort
After dropping Layton and Romy, we went to shop and headed back north to Wells Gray Provincial Park. We stayed at Goose lake, which was quite pretty, but also quite cold and wet. For the first time in two weeks Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 16, 2016
- ‘TIS A LITTLE BREEZY AT THE TOP
After two years of talking about it and trying to find the “right” day, I finally made it to Fogo Island with the help of my good friend Pat. Time was getting short with my move to Ottaw Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Sep 14, 2016
- My first week in my hostfamily and schoolHello everyone,
It's me, Merle, again. I will tell you about my first week at my hostfamily and the first days at school.
Everything is still exciting and new and I am so happy to be here in Nova Scotia.
[b]The first Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 11, 2016
- Road trip to the RockiesIn Vancouver, we had already gone shopping and collected most of the things we would need, such as tents, mattresses, cooking gear etc. So we were quite ready. We went for a quick look at the fire-lookout where we had Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 7, 2016
- End of our journey We had a lovely week in Vancouver to end our trip. Carole and Hans were great hosts and looked after us. We managed to sneak in one walk in the mountains which is inspiration for another trip back to Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Sep 6, 2016
- How everything began - The Foreign Correspondent CampHi guys,
I’m Merle, one of the 10 Foreign Correspondents.
I am from Germany and in the end of August I flew many miles across the ocean to do what I have dreamed of for such a long time.
To live in Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 5, 2016
- THE NSISPFC CAMPHello mi name is Javier and I going to tell about the Nova Scotia international students foreign correspondents.
The first day we had introduction to the nsispfc program and after that we have a photography class, in that class we learn Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 6, 2016
- NSISP Foreign Correspondents 2016-17
We are pleased to introduce our [[http://nsisp.ca|Nova Scotia International Student Program]] Foreign Correspondents for the 2016-17 school year.
Our Foreign Correspondents have been Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 5, 2016
- Home Sweet Home Today we had our flights home. We had two flights our first flight was was from Dublin to London . Once we arrived we had four hours at the airport. Then we had our flight home. Then when we Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Sep 5, 2016
- Roadtrip Canada[img=http://phot Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | Sep 4, 2016
- Victoria/Seattle 2014 bis 2015[ Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | Sep 4, 2016
- Rafting resort adventuresAfter a couple of weeks in Duncan to get our batteries fully charged again, it was time for a change. We had a great time in Duncan, healthy food, good weather mostly, some football, fun and less fun jobs, lots Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 3, 2016
- Day 2 - VancouverWell, today Mother Nature decided our plans sucked & that we needed to change them. The plan was to go to Capilano suspension bridge & Grouse Mountain but when we ventured out, it was raining & the mountain couldn't be Posted by KarenWekwerth in Canada/Alaska | Sep 3, 2016
- Day 1 - Arrival at VancouverWell, they say things come in 3's. If this is the case, it'll be smooth sailing for the rest of the holiday. ..in more ways than one 😉. Things didn't get off to a good start. Posted by KarenWekwerth in Canada/Alaska | Sep 1, 2016
- Counting Down!!Only 17 more days until we embark on our Europe adventure! It took nearly a year, but we are so excited to finally go on our honeymoon! All of our flights, accommodations and tours are booked and ready to go! Posted by lcadieux in The Cadieux's Europe Experience! | Aug 31, 2016
- Foreign Correspondents Camp & meeting my hostfamily!Hi everyone!
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Michal and I am 17 years old. The Netherlands is my home country.
About 6 months ago I won a scholarship for one semester in Nova Scotia. I felt like the Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 5, 2016
- Planning and Prepping
The above photo is a shot I took of novel study last night with the students. Took them to my favo Posted by AK Adventures in Two Drifters | Aug 30, 2016
- Route Redux
I spent the morning in the lobby of the Prince of Wales Lodge looking over my previous campsite and warming up from the night in the van and th Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 29, 2016
- International Peace ParkI had seen [[https://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/goathaunt.htm|Goat Haunt ]]on the map in Glacier and learned the only way to reach it was by an 8 hour hike or a boat ride from Waterton. I chose the boat ride.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Aug 28, 2016