- Leaving NZWe’re off! After a 2 hour wait on the tarmac we finally departed at Auckland at NZ 2200 hrs. Lucky for a good tail wind we caught up an hour during the flight. We sat next to a nice girl Posted by emdaisy in Canada 2016 | Feb 1, 2016
- On the road again..... Southeast Asia here I comeI got a call from my son, Bradley, about three weeks ago. He told me he had a weeks holiday and wanted to go somewhere. I asked him where and he said Vietnam. SO..... Bradley and I Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Feb 1, 2016
Oh yes it is such a great city to live in.
We experienced it with a friend who lives there and we had a good time.
The city by itself is nice, you can find a lot of independent co Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Feb 1, 2016
- ADIÓS A NUEVA ESCOCIAHoy es el día, en unas pocas horas regresaré a México. Qué puedo decir, tuve el tiempo de mi vida. Tengo dieciséis años (casi diecisiete) y ahora gracias a esta gran oportunidad de estudiar en el extranjero en el lugar Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Feb 1, 2016
- FAREWELL TO NOVA SCOTIA Today is the day, In a few hours I am going back to Mexico. What I can say, I had the time of my life. I am sixteen years old (almost seventeen) and now thanks to this huge opportunity studying Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Feb 1, 2016
- The brown menace, a small update on the puppy.Greetings readers and welcome back to the [email protected] blog. Sorry if this was a little bit late but due to time constrain and my own habits the blogs will be a little bit irregulars and may be posted with a Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Feb 1, 2016
- JanuaryWinter is completely amazing! Snow is beautiful and all the things you can do in the winter are just so fun. Okay, it is indeed very cold and shoveling snow is very tiring but not even that makes it be Posted by Arexiu in Alex's Travel Journal | Jan 30, 2016
- Niagara FallsGot up early as h*** to catch the transfer that picked us up at our hostel at 5.10am. A dark red van stopped outside and picked us up. We were the first being picked up so we had to go Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Oct 3, 2013
- Toronto# Canada
First of all, I have to tell you that Greyhounds are the weirdest and the worst bus company I ever took in my life.
We used them 3 times and something went wrong each single time Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Jan 28, 2016
- The end of the first semester It’s almost the end of the second semester. The final exam is on next week. And I have been acted as a foreign correspondent for half years. I have learned a lot from all those months. I learned how to Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Jan 28, 2016
- Speeding down the slippery hill, a skiing tale.Greetings all readers and welcome to another blog in the [email protected] series! Winter is now in full force, and with the upcoming test everyone probably felt chilly in the heart. In this blog, I'll be talking about my experience going Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Jan 19, 2016
- Week 3After Big White, we drove 12 hours to Vancouver. We spent 4 days in the city. It was a beautiful city and we were able to stay right in the middle. On the first day we explored the shops and Posted by EleanorCollier in Canada and USA | Jan 18, 2016
- Week 2To get to Canada from Los Angeles we had to catch a plane to Seattle then another plane to Vancouver. When we were in Seattle waiting for our flight to Vancouver we noticed there were lots of dogs walking around. Posted by EleanorCollier in Canada and USA | Jan 17, 2016
- INVIERNO EN EL PAÍS DE LAS MARAVILLAS===
'" Como diminutas hadas blancas"'
El invierno esta aquí, han sido un poco mas de cuatro meses que he estado aquí en Nova Scotia.
Sï eres de un país tropical como yo, el invierno en Nova Scotia no es solo diferente, es Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Jan 16, 2016
- WINTER IN WONDERLAND===
'" As tiny white fairies"'
Winter is here, it has been a little bit more of four months that I have been here in Nova Scotia.
If you are from a tropical country as I am, winter in Nova Scotia is Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Jan 16, 2016
- First Time RoundSince I just recently decided on this blog I thought it appropriate to put my first run out into one post. These photos were taken between mid September and end of November 2015. In 2 1/2 months I Posted by LotusFlower in Tales of A Travelling Photographer | Jan 16, 2016
- Tales of A Travelling Photographer[float=right][/float] At 32 years old, when this adventure started, I had come to a cross roads. Do I continue at my then current job, which I dreaded waking up for every single morning or do I take a chance at Posted by LotusFlower in Tales of A Travelling Photographer | Jan 16, 2016
- The BeginningHello!
I was planning on writing something and posting it tomorrow (the 14th) as that is the official beginning of my trip. However, as per usual, I have procrastinated, and now have laundry and all of my packing to do Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Jan 13, 2016
- Victoria airportHello friends and family,
Big thanks to my brother from another mother, Nick Browning, for dropping me off at Victoria International airport. Even if I am 6 hours early. Lol
First stop, an airport pub for some dinner. Some sort of Posted by Islandboi99 in South America 2016 | Jan 11, 2016
- Der EinstiegGenau vor zwei Wochen habe ich, voll beladen und ziemlich müde von der nächtlichen Zugfahrt, am Flughafen in Frankfurt meinen Koffer aufgegeben, mein Handgepäck durchchecken lassen, mich schließlich ins Flugzeug gesetzt und so langsam realisiert, dass es Posted by frieda_louise in My maple leave | Jan 9, 2016
- From Canada to New YorkWell, it has been an interesting few weeks.
My last post was of me leaving the Isle of Man and saying goodbye to a lot of people I'll not see or speak to in a very long time (if at all, Posted by WrightA in The Ramblings of Sheltered Traveller | Jan 6, 2016
- Happy New year! A story with presents and fireworks.Greetings all reader and Happy New Year! Another year is now upon us and with it hopefully a continuation of a good life and an improvement of life all over the globe. Welcome back to [email protected] Blog, last one Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Jan 5, 2016
- Entry 25 - Mum's visit (part 2) and Mone goes homeThe next morning Will had to work so Mum and I had a quiet morning at home packing. We had lunch at home and then headed to the airport where Will came to say goodbye to us before we headed Posted by Aussiesincanada in My 365 day holiday | Jan 5, 2016
- Entry 24 - Mum's visit - Part 1I've finally made it back onto the blog to write my last entry to complete my year in Canada - it's only taken me til January 2016.
On Tuesday 21 April after I finished my last blog entry I researched cars Posted by Aussiesincanada in My 365 day holiday | Jan 4, 2016
- PACKINGAaaaah. So many e mails to respond to and last minute work stuff to get done. I'll be glad when I'm off Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Jan 3, 2016