- Gingerbread housing, a murderous Christmas tale.Greetings all readers and welcome back to the [email protected] weekly blog. Now, in the northern hemisphere, December is upon us and with it comes winter, school break, and Christmas! It's just a few days before Christmas and I hope there'll Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Dec 22, 2015
- GETTING READYSETTING UP THE ITINERARY
OK. After days of planning here is the outcome. We fly to Colombo get picked up and spend a week in an Ayervedic Centre doing yoga and getting massages. Sounds rough. Then off to Galle for a Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Dec 17, 2015
- VancouverWe arrived in Vancouver on the 8th just after have finished our West Coast Us trip.
Our flight San Francisco to Vancouver cost us 150 US $.
Vancouver is a really cool city surrounded by all this nature.
You feel very relax in Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Dec 15, 2015
- A Week in Toronto.......but what a week!When my son Doug invited me for Christmas I had already accepted invitations from my oldest daughter Heather for Christmas and from her sister Melinda to see in the New Year in Quesnel. So, he Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Dec 12, 2015
- First Time CruisersI like to always get the best bang back for your bucks so do speak. This year, “we” (hubby’s forced into it) decided it will be fun to go cruising for our family vacation. After speaking to friends Posted by TESALONA FLOCK in Tesalona Flock | Dec 11, 2015
- The ShoreI already miss the beach and feel a strong need to walk back and forth along the shore the last few days - listening to the lap of the waves and watching the gulls. A longing to go the Posted by DancingWithCoco in Meandering in the land of Peter Rabbit | Dec 10, 2015
- GratitudesAs pilgrim on this path, I want to give thanks along my way - at the various places that will act as touchstones on my journey. Today I picked up a bundle of municipal pins at the town hall Posted by DancingWithCoco in Meandering in the land of Peter Rabbit | Dec 8, 2015
- Traveling FamiliarA familiar to travel with? How can I leave behind the newly acquired Olaf after discovering hm tucked behind a counter on a recent trip to a bookstore. Olaf's quirkiness seems the perfect match for my inner offbeat humour, Posted by DancingWithCoco in Meandering in the land of Peter Rabbit | Dec 8, 2015
- Preparation It's become apparent in my gathering of items to journey with me that, fingers crossed, Air Canada won't count the weight of books if I throw them in the air as they pass over the scale. How one can Posted by DancingWithCoco in Meandering in the land of Peter Rabbit | Dec 8, 2015
- 48 hours CountdownWell, we are off on another adventure to the Southern Hemisphere where we can once again enjoy a summer solstice on December 21st.
We can't believe it's been 5 years since we have posted on this blog. This adventure will take Posted by winmouse in Kiwis and Kangaroos | Dec 7, 2015
- 3 MONTHS IN NOVA SCOTIA[center]===Three months===
Today I am turning three months in Nova Scotia, I cannot believe the time passed so fast, I remember before being here I was at the hospital very sick and in a lot of pain, I felt so Posted by The Journalist in The Journalist | Dec 5, 2015
- 4 Weeks Away!Can't wait for my new adventure!!! Hopefully you can follow me on this blog and live vicariously through me:) Posted by shayleen09 in Spain Adventures | Dec 3, 2015
- Life after Highschool, an impression of NS university.Greetings all reader and welcome back to the [email protected] weekly blogs, this blog will be a combination of both week 3 and 4 blog and I’ll be talking about the EduNova University tour that I had just been on and Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Dec 3, 2015
- Some thoughts about studying abroad Today, my friend Annika went back to home from the Halifax. After three months of adventure in this peaceful province, Monica and I said goodbye to her. And by the way, she is one of foreign correspondents Posted by zhaoyajian1998 in NSISPFC | Nov 28, 2015
- Unemployed and homeless in BanffWell after a 13 hour bus trip from Vancouver to Banff turned into 32 hours, we were pretty pleased to get off the bus in Banff. As you probably all know now we unfortunately got stuck for 13 hours in Posted by mattak in ANZAC travelers | Nov 26, 2015
- My first hockey game! & the NSSSA conference
Did you know that the national sport of Canada is not ice hockey, but lacrosse? I personally was very surprised by that! Ice hockey i Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Nov 23, 2015
- We made it ... and they let us in!!!
So for all those who care, we did indeed make it to Vancouver after a 14 hour flight. The flight was surprisingly not that bad and we both managed to get some sleep. When we arrived it was off t Posted by mattak in ANZAC travelers | Nov 16, 2015
- A new puppy appears!Greetings all readers and welcome to the second blog of November in the [email protected] blog series. It is now mid November and winter weather had started to roll in, it's getting really cold in the morning now. Anyway, in this Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Nov 16, 2015
- We're married!We just got married on Saturday! What a whirlwind of a weekend, but we are thrilled to have been able to celebrate this very special event with so many loved ones.... what a magical day! We still feel touched by Posted by Melanie-Rob in Melanie and Rob's great travel adventure | Nov 16, 2015
- Some little things that make for a great experience.Greetings all readers and welcome to the first blog in the [email protected] series for the month of November. Ever since the last blog, school has really picked up steam, I've had three tests in the span of two weeks! So Posted by campnarakol in [email protected] | Nov 12, 2015
- Remembrance DayYesterday we had a Remembrance Day ceremony at school. I sang with the choir - which consists only of three people - in front of the whole school. I was really afraid before, especially because these kind of songs are Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Nov 11, 2015
- Halloween in CanadaIn Canada Halloween starts as soon as fall is there. People carve pumpkins, buy their costumes, decorate their gardens with fake graves and buy tons of candy.
Even though I went trick or treating for years, this Halloween will definitely be Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Oct 31, 2015
- My Thanksgiving Weekend!
Thanksgiving is celebrated the second Monday of October in Canada, as opposed to the States where it is at the end of November. The 12th of October was a Monday and therefore we Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Oct 11, 2015
- Day One on the TundraOH MY GOSH. How do I tell you about this day? I'm smiling from ear to ear, heart so full as I type. They truly are God's Dogs! Pictures to come later, but I have to Posted by OnTrack in Meeting God's Dogs | Nov 7, 2015
- How It Came To BeIt's been nearly twenty years since I saw a documentary on television about the polar bears of Churchill Manitoba. I watched gigantic tundra buggies, tires nearly six feet high, roll across the television screen and thought how wondrous it Posted by OnTrack in Meeting God's Dogs | Nov 6, 2015