- Roatan, HondurasWell we have been home for 10 days, from our lazy and very relaxing trip to Roatan. Our first visit was in October 2010 and we have always wanted to return. So after this very long, cold, snowy Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | May 28, 2014
- PreludeThis is a test.
When last we left our hero, it was two years ago - he had just staggered through the front door into the arms of his family, desperately needing a shower and clearly delirious - swearing that the Posted by stevecrow in The Crow Down-Under Again | May 27, 2014
- VISITING QUESNEL, B C Melinda in Mr Mike's . A couple of examples of the art work in Mr Mike's [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/260500/IMG_044 Posted by douglasw in Around the World | May 23, 2014
- About KatclassyProfession: A Network Engineer!!!
Favourite music: Electronic and Trance and the oldies, but everything in between I also enjoy.
Favourite movies: Thirteen Days, Screw Loose, Asterix & Obelix among many others.
[b]Languages:[/b Posted by KatClassy in Great Adventures in the Underworld!!! | Jan 19, 2014
- Excitment was in the air...Here we Goooooo!!!Hey there everyone.
Yes I know this is way way overdue. But better late than never…
This is my all about my adventures in the East… It was an exciting time with incredible amounts of wonderful memories. I ended up in Posted by KatClassy in Great Adventures in the Underworld!!! | Jan 22, 2014
- Almost didn't make it out of vancouverSo I had only bought tickets for grandma & I, into Auckland but none any showing when we will be leaving Auckland. I had inquired through the travel agent and relatives in Auckland and all advised that it shouldn't be Posted by Dreamreem in If this doesn't make you laugh.... | May 21, 2014
- New York! New York! Quebec City. Sunday, 16 June 2013Awoke to a sunny day and breakfast was complete table service which means that we were given a menu and everything was brought to the table. It's takes a lot more time for everyone to be served so just as Posted by gaddingabout in New York! New York! | May 19, 2014
- Just waiting at the airport for our flightRose and I are waitin Posted by rlmtinfo in UK 2014 | May 18, 2014
- Love your LaxativeFriday 16th May, 2014: Room 313, Ramada Inn, Pincher Creek, Alberta
This weekend is the "Long Weekend" because on Monday, all Canadians have a day off to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday. This seems to involve getting your pickup truck and Posted by Johnash in ..Tails California: John & Bob USA 2014 | May 16, 2014
- Back in CanadaWell we made it back to Canada. We left another 7 people at the airport in Frankfurt as they were going to extend their stay in Europe by a few days or a few weeks. Have heard from Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | May 16, 2014
- The Start Of Our Next Adventure - USAIt's been a great 14 months, we've seen all 4 seasons and we're still not sure which is our favorite. We'll miss the mountains overlooking the city and the Stanley Park seawall, the great Couch Surfing scene and of Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | May 7, 2014
- Season enders and too many bendersThe season at Revy ended in what I can only describe as a huge drunken blur. We had "Gnar Day", a day where everyone smuggles copious amounts of alcohol up the hill and dresses in the most ridiculous outfits they Posted by kmklu1 in Kristina's Travel Blog | May 15, 2014
- omg, OMG!Thursday 15th May 2014: Room 214, Best Western, Cranbrook, BC, Canada
Last night, we looked at the menu next door to the Super 8 and thought it was rather expensive (still trying to work out the value of a $Canadian!). We'd Posted by Johnash in ..Tails California: John & Bob USA 2014 | May 15, 2014
- Preparations and PlansOur 1976 boler has new tires, repacked wheel bearings, and a shiny new Nova Scotia safety inspection sticker. Our 2006 Pontiac Torrent has had over $1,000 worth of repairs and maintenance done on it. We are weary of Posted by Rooseboom-Scott in Summer 2014 | May 10, 2014
- Mary Jane's Rhodos
Some naturally beautiful rhodo's live in Mary Jane's garden. Quite an uplifting visit.
Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | May 10, 2014
- Before the JourneyWell the time is finally here... to pack! Many people hate the idea of packing for a trip, and I used to be one of them. However, after having a few trips under my belt now, it is starting to Posted by Traveling Tiff in Happiness is the Journey | May 9, 2014
- BBQ at Stories BeachAbout 6 years ago we drove all the way here, to Port Hardy, to see what was on the other side of the island. When we were here we wanted to visit Stories beach. As it turned out our RV Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | May 3, 2014
- Day 1 - Flying to FrankfurtThe start of , my blog and the start of my second world adventure!
Im heading to the airport shortly to fly to Frankfurt for a long layover and then continuing to Morocco!!
I haven't been on a flight this long Posted by AlexaArrianna in The Adventures of Alexa | May 2, 2014
- the long awaited updateThis update is a long time coming, but when you're on a bus for over 3 days travelling from one side of Canada to the other you have a lot of time to do things that you've been meaning to. Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | May 2, 2014
- Alert BayBekki arrived a few days earlier than me as she went to a Potlatch while I attended our grandson’s birthday party. The Potlatch was in Alert Bay at the Big House there. She really wanted for all of us to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 30, 2014
- 2 days and a bit!!2 days and a bit and we are off to Morocco. Tests are all finished, marks are in and now we can relax and enjoy ourselves on our great adventure.
Our adventure starts when we get to Frankfurt Posted by Scrossman in Morocco Here We Come!! | Apr 30, 2014
- Leaving on a jet plane! We Are on our way! Time for the first of many airport selfies. Posted by jessieheaman in Jessie and Graham go Everywhere! | Apr 29, 2014
- Life at Port HardyPort Hardy is located at the northern end of Vancouver Island. It is about an 8 hour drive from Vancouver or a 1 hour flight. The island is accessible by both plane and ferry.
The Bed and Breakfast, Orange Tabby, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 28, 2014
- Flying AdventuresI made my 6:30am flight but had stuff in my hands still packing as I was trying to check in. Once I got down to the gate I opened my carry on and finished packing.
I knew that I had plenty Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 27, 2014
- Rude AwakeningI woke up from my coma this morning as the snow started to lightly fall. Yep, I'm back to an unpredictable Calgary Foothills spring. Could be sunny in an hour or two, but for now, I will focus on something Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 27, 2014