- Banff27 September 2016
I didn't set the alarm last night and woke up at 8.00am ... I really needed a little sleep in. A free day to explore Banff or do some extra excursions. I'd signed up for the gondola ride Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Sep 27, 2016
- Kelowna to Banff26 September 2016
A big travel day - 484kms with plenty of stops along the way.
Up early again because bags had to be ready for pick up at 7.00am and we departed at 8.00am. There was fog covering the tops of Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Sep 27, 2016
- OttawaHello Dear Readers
Well our visit to Mt Tremblant went well. Rowan dutifully arrived driving 6.4 litres of wonderful American Dodge V8 which certainly put a smile on my dial!!! Off to Quebec and along the highways to Mont Tremblant, kids Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 27, 2016
- VancouverIt's such a lovely feeling, arriving into a major city with a bike in a bike box, to start a big adventure, knowing there is someone there to pick you up at the airport. Thanks Kevin. Much appreciated.
My bike box Posted by shellhardiman in Shell On 2 Wheels | Sep 26, 2016
- Vancouver to Kelowna25 September 2016
My bag was packed and ready for pick up at 7.00am. There are no meals included in this tour so I walked a couple of blocks to Starbucks for a green tea and scone for breakfast. The streets Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Sep 25, 2016
- Back home already? Germans everywhereWe had happily arrived in Lake Country and picked a spot at the Wood Lake Campground. Even though it was Saturday evening of the long Labor Day weekend, we had no trouble at all getting a spot. So lucky us!
And Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Sep 25, 2016
- Vancouver Day 424 September 2016
I had set my alarm for 2.40am but woke up at 2.00am. Why would I wake up so early? Because 2.40am in Vancouver is 7.40pm in Melbourne and that's when my rugby league team was playing a very Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Sep 25, 2016
- New York - OttawaHello Dear Readers
Hope all are well
Not a lot to tell you really. Have been very slack and not doing a hell of a lot!!
So - New York!! Beautiful place in many senses. Does your head in, in other respects. It Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 24, 2016
- Vancouver Day 3This is blog entry number 100. No, I didn't count them all - my view lists 100 entries!
23 September 2016
I was sure I'd sleep well after all the walking yesterday but I was still wide awake at 3am! After Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Sep 23, 2016
- My StoryHello Travellers
Before I start to write about my exchange year in Canada, I thought I should introduce myself a little bit and tell you how I got here: sitting 5230 km far from home on this very comfortable couch belonging Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 23, 2016
- Canada 2016: Vancouver21 September 2016
A long, long day today - much longer than 24 hours. I departed Sydney just before mid-day and arrived in Auckland around 4.30pm. I'm flying premium economy this time and the Air New Zealand spaceseats are incredible (check Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Sep 22, 2016
- Rider NationSean and I got his father tickets to the game for Fathers Day. I have always wanted to experience a true Canadian roughrider experiences I have heard about haha.
I got the chance to score a beautiful Air BnB that was Posted by ohansn in Liv Travels | Sep 20, 2016
- Canmore Sean surprised me with a weekend in Canmore to relax and hang out! I am a lucky girl hahah
We drove after work and got to Canmore at about 830pm. We checked into to our little place and headed out Posted by ohansn in Liv Travels | Sep 20, 2016
- Welcome to CanadaHeading north from Whidbey Island it did not take too long to reach the Canadian border. The signs along the interstate had advised us already that the wait would be less than 5 minutes. That sounded much better vs. the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Sep 17, 2016
- Back towards the rafting resort
After dropping Layton and Romy, we went to shop and headed back north to Wells Gray Provincial Park. We stayed at Goose lake, which was quite pretty, but also quite cold and wet. For the first time in two weeks Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 16, 2016
- ‘TIS A LITTLE BREEZY AT THE TOP
After two years of talking about it and trying to find the “right” day, I finally made it to Fogo Island with the help of my good friend Pat. Time was getting short with my move to Ottaw Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Sep 14, 2016
- My first week in my hostfamily and schoolHello everyone,
It's me, Merle, again. I will tell you about my first week at my hostfamily and the first days at school.
Everything is still exciting and new and I am so happy to be here in Nova Scotia.
[b]The first Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 11, 2016
- Road trip to the RockiesIn Vancouver, we had already gone shopping and collected most of the things we would need, such as tents, mattresses, cooking gear etc. So we were quite ready. We went for a quick look at the fire-lookout where we had Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Sep 7, 2016
- End of our journey We had a lovely week in Vancouver to end our trip. Carole and Hans were great hosts and looked after us. We managed to sneak in one walk in the mountains which is inspiration for another trip back to Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Sep 6, 2016
- How everything began - The Foreign Correspondent CampHi guys,
I’m Merle, one of the 10 Foreign Correspondents.
I am from Germany and in the end of August I flew many miles across the ocean to do what I have dreamed of for such a long time.
To live in Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 5, 2016
- THE NSISPFC CAMPHello mi name is Javier and I going to tell about the Nova Scotia international students foreign correspondents.
The first day we had introduction to the nsispfc program and after that we have a photography class, in that class we learn Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 6, 2016
- NSISP Foreign Correspondents 2016-17
We are pleased to introduce our [[http://nsisp.ca|Nova Scotia International Student Program]] Foreign Correspondents for the 2016-17 school year.
Our Foreign Correspondents have been Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 5, 2016
- Home Sweet Home Today we had our flights home. We had two flights our first flight was was from Dublin to London . Once we arrived we had four hours at the airport. Then we had our flight home. Then when we Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Sep 5, 2016
- Roadtrip Canada[img=http://phot Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | Sep 4, 2016
- Victoria/Seattle 2014 bis 2015[ Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | Sep 4, 2016