- Two Weeks and CountingNow I am officially excited!!! Two weeks to go and I am off to Italy. Throw in my birthday and it is a fantastic way to start a new year.
The group I am travelling with and our intrepid co leads Posted by Janice Tait in Italy by Heart | Apr 28, 2017
- Celebrating a milestoneShortly after turning seventeen my father decided I was meant for a banking career. It didn't take me long to agree(there was no choice)and on April 23, 1947 the die was cast. But before entering the branch as Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Apr 27, 2017
- Quebec I always wanted to take a trip around the world and now I have the opportunity to do so. Through out my journey ill be visiting 3 regions: North America, Europe, and Asia. The first place ill be visiting is Posted by AlliannaAllen in My Dream Trip aound The World | Apr 24, 2017
- Cookies!Thanks to the Island Illustrators and friends who munched Maple Cookies beside the Yellow Trailer at Mile Zero this afternoon. Larry, Kathy and the Yellow Trailer thank you! Posted by YellowTrailer in YellowTrailerCanada | Apr 23, 2017
- Mile Zero Maple Cookie FestWith one week to go before its Big Canada Trip, our Yellow Trailer will be parked near Mile Zero in Victoria, BC today at 1 pm welcoming Island Illustrators and friends to celebrate Canada's 150th with a Maple Cookie. Posted by YellowTrailer in YellowTrailerCanada | Apr 23, 2017
- Day 1. On our wayAlex and I were up at 4am to catch the 5:30 train from Windsor to Toronto. Jen and Loe got up to take us there and see us on our way. Mixed feelings I must say. Happy, nervous and very Posted by RoyAdventures in Peru | Apr 22, 2017
- Visiting VancouverWith an 8pm departure from Auckland, Lewis enjoyed telling anyone who'd listen that he'd be staying up reeeeally late. We figured he might sleep heavier if he was overtired, so we let him stay up watching that seat-back tv until Posted by netandmatt in Where on Earth are the Taylors? | Apr 20, 2017
- Blog #7 by Sohrab AyanCan't believe it!!
It's already been 7 months now since I'm here in Nova Scotia, time passes so fast...but I still got 3 more months to go and I can't wait to see what's coming next.
What can I says so far
Right Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Apr 15, 2017
- Apprentice Carpenter quit job to become a ski instructor.Hi all,
Anyone ever wanted to know how to travel the world as a ski instructor and get paid to work in the most amazing environment full of powder, great tips and great people?
This is my story so far.
Back home Posted by travelwithalex in my last 6 months in canada | Apr 13, 2017
- My adventure!Hi all,
I am a ski instructor who loves to travel. Born in Tasmania and having to hike most parts of my beautiful state, I thought it was time to explore the world and start my own adventure else where.
I Posted by travelwithalex in my last 6 months in canada | Apr 12, 2017
- Empty YVRThe trip so far has been incredibly quiet and uneventful. Ferry was easy, bus ride was easy, though I'm quite back-heavy with my pack and still need time to get used to it.
Skytrain was Posted by kvandervegan in Veggie Pack | Apr 10, 2017
- 01-Leaving OttawaIt's early morning and its dark out. I had to get up at 3am for a 6:30am flight. (beurk!)
It snowed overnight. You can see the now on the ground at the airport.
[img=http://photos.trav Posted by charmed.one005 in Wilmington, North Carolina | Apr 10, 2017
- My feet hit the ground running.....Home Sweet Home?March 30
Had breakfast, checked out, ready to roll by 9:30 am.....had to get a horse and cart to get me to the port in town. Wandered around and did some window shopping.
[img=http://ph Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 5, 2017
- Vancouver Island University - Adventures in MindThe 2017 Florence Italy trip is the first travel program through their ElderCollege Program, the University of Victoria has sponsored for the general community. After many years of successful student study abroad trips. Dr. John Black is leading this smal Posted by Janice Tait in Italy by Heart | Apr 4, 2017
- 38 Days and CountingItaly is slowing appearing on the horizon with 38 days left to May 12 when I fly from Nanaimo to Italy. Planning, reading, planning, reading. It is all a bit overwhelming. It is such a strong urge to plan Posted by Janice Tait in Italy by Heart | Apr 4, 2017
- Presentations, tests, planning and packing!Welcome to our SAIT TVT travel blog for 2017. The students are finishing the final few weeks of classes, doing their last presentations and studying for exams. Front of mind for the travellers is the upcoming study tour, Posted by jonaway in OPA! We are off to Greece. | Apr 4, 2017
- About meHi there, my name's Cristi and welcome to my little world. I'm working as an accountant for Mattel.
I love chatting with my girlfriends and being silly with my Hubby! I love singing, shopping and I absolutely live for my holidays! Posted by cristicox in Cristi's little things | Mar 31, 2017
- Look backHello Travellers
A few days ago my countdown to the day I leave Canada showed me that I have less than 100 days left. Don’t understand me wrong when I say countdown. I’m not counting the days till I leave Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Mar 31, 2017
- EssentialsAs I close out on my second to last work week before we fly out I find myself reading every article I can about backpacking must-brings, wondering how many different outfits I can make using the clothes I'm planning on Posted by kvandervegan in Veggie Pack | Mar 30, 2017
- Butterflies...In a few minutes we shall be heading for the airport and the very long flight to Malaysia. As always, my tummy is full of butterflies and nervous excitement. Have I forgotten anything? I always feel like Posted by ciannaloo in Borneo / Bali / Java | Mar 20, 2017
- A Week in OntarioSpecial days meant very little to me until I turned eighty and went to L'Institut de Français in Villefranche-sur-Mer where I knew they would make a fuss. I really have no idea why I wanted attention but I Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Mar 16, 2017
- TAKE OFF……..
Sometimes I really question what I have done to deserve such an awesome life. I have been blessed with so many amazing opp Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Mar 8, 2017
- Blog #6 by Sohrab Ayan ==February==
This is my sixth month here in Nova Scotia and it was a rough but also fun one.
This month I've experienced the entire magnitude of a Canadian winter. The roads were full of snow and all the houses Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Mar 5, 2017
- Africa 2017It's been a little while but... I've finally found the time/money/opportunity to travel again! And this time my husband and I will be wandering together!
I finally pulled the plug and booked our first flight into Kenya, so I figured Posted by kvandervegan in Veggie Pack | Feb 25, 2017
- Cold to ColderWe said goodbye to Mum at Amsterdam airport boarded our plane to Canada! I was ready for the cold but nothing could have really prepared me for it. In words said more than once it was "f***ing freezing" or as Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | Feb 24, 2017