- Day 41 - Sicamous to CalgaryWhen we went into our hotel room at Sicamous we were almost the only vehicle in the parking lot. We opened our door in the morning to find the parking lot packed with large trucks with snow sleds or snowmobiles. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 19, 2017
- Day 40 - Driving the CoquihallaThis morning, we left Vancouver and drove to Sicamous, BC.
We drove the Coquihalla Highway Route which follows the Coquihalla River through the Canadian Cascade mountains. The summit of this route is between Hope and Merritt. This Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 17, 2017
- Day 39 - A walk in the rain and visitsThis morning we went for a walk in the rain.
Our hotel is on the Lougheed Highway. Our across-the-street neighbour is the "Vancouver Skytrain". Even though it seems to run 24/7 it does not make enough noise Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 16, 2017
- Day 38 - Visiting with cousinsToday we had a quiet day. The weather is cool and rainy.
We spent the day visiting with Art's cousin, John, and his wife, Joy. It was wonderful to have some time with them and to catch Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 15, 2017
- 2015 HK Canada USA BelizeFAVOURITE PHOTO -
ROCKY MOUNTAINS COLLAGE -
JASPER! TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!! BY FAR THE BIGGEST HIGHLIGH Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Feb 3, 2017
- Keep calm and travel on......The snow has been falling all week......and I'm ready to leave!
Flights are booked and so are the hotels! I have lots to do with less than 2 weeks before I fly out. As usual Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Feb 8, 2017
- Getting ReadyIt's snowing outside and the Philippines is looking very attractive. 3 weeks exploring new territory. Can't wait. The trip begins next week, the evening of Feb 14th. Hope they serve Valentines cocktails on the plane. Check in then. Posted by RDILL in THE PHILIPPINES 2017 | Feb 7, 2017
- 2015 HK Canada USA BelizeFAVOURITE PHOTO -
BOW LAKE - BEFORE LAKE LOUISE WHICH IS BEFORE YOU COME INTO BANFF.
MORE ABOUT THAT LATER.
I LOVED THE MAIN STREET OF BANFF WITH IT'S IMPR Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Feb 4, 2017
- 2015 HK Canada USA BelizeVANCOUVER CITY PANORAMA -
FAVOURITE PHOTO -
[img=http://ph Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Feb 3, 2017
- Blog #5 by Sohrab AyanJanuary
A very happy new year everybody! This is my fifth blog about my fifth month here in Canada.
A lot of other great people had to leave us this month and I just want to take a moment to wish Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Feb 2, 2017
- Planning to LeaveDear friends and family,
It's one week away. All the dreams, the expanding savings account (already draining in anticipation), Russ's endless hours as uber planner (we also call him Safety Officer Schmidt around these parts, which we'll be thankful for Posted by Brummie2015 in Caruka 2017 | Feb 1, 2017
- 2015 HK Canada USA Belize**Disclaimer. There are photos here that are from my previous travel site virtualtourist. VT has shut down. Please ignore that VT flag, thongs, VA's and other paraphernalia that may appear here.**
FAVOURITE PHOTO -
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Jan 30, 2017
- 2015 Aussirose Photos
MY FAVOURITE PHOTO FOR 2015!!
EARLY MORNING SHOT PYRAMID LAKE JASPER, ROCKY MOUNTAINS, CANADA -
PHOTO TAKEN IN OCTOBER.
IT WAS FREEZING COLD...... BRRRR. THE SUN WAS JUST H Posted by aussirose in Aussirose Favourite Photos | Jan 25, 2017
- Trial PostHello to all readers from Canada,
Please bear with me as I try to figure out how to blog. This is very new for me, but we hope to keep you all up to date as we travel to Malawi.
Maria Posted by Leanna3771 in Malawi - Through our Eyes | Jan 16, 2017
- Back to the Homeland
I will miss morning coffee and this view, but.....
I am excited to share pictures and tales of our upcoming travel to Ireland..
This is a test of the blog that I hope to share with you.
Posted by bcwalker in Walkers Wanders | Jan 11, 2017
- Day 1We left home about 9:30 AM. The drive to Moose Jaw was a slight challenge because of the snow storm.
Once we left Moose Jaw the storm became very active and we were often driving in a "white out". Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 9, 2017
- Tour by car around Western Canada[code][sup][/sup][/code][float=right][/float]British Columbia, and what a beautiful part of the world it is!
We came from Australia, hiring a car at Vancouver and then hit the road to see the fantastic scenery, flora and fauna.
Some times we stayed 2 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 8, 2017
- Another winter adventureWatch for new entries on our adventures. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 4, 2017
- Lethbridge International AirshowI surprised Sean with a trip to Lethbridge for the Airshow. He enjoys fighter planes and all things associated with those fighter planes. There were displays of planes from the States and Canada which was different from the Airshows Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Jan 2, 2017
- Blues at the BowSoo I finally got the chance to check out the Blues at the Bow a music venue that hosts jazz/blues artist. Located in the historic Bow Theatre - Bow Island, Alberta Canada - the house is a down-home club in Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Jan 2, 2017
- Fernie :)==fernie==
Sean organized a surprised trip to Fernie….whoop!
We headed to Fernie Friday at about 12pm and drove straight through to Fernie.
We got ready and went out for supper and drinks. Had supper at Brick house - Sean got Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Jan 2, 2017
- Ontario Travels March 27-April09
27.03.2015 - 08.04.2015
At the start of this trip I found out my Grandfather passed away. I have been putting off visiting him in Eritrea for 3 years and never made it. Although it was a sad moment for Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Jan 2, 2017
- Christmas in Nova Scotia-it's the best time of the yearHi everyone,
my last month in Nova Scotia has gone by, which was December and that meant: Christmas!
I always loved Christmas when it gets dark and you can see the christmas trees through every house's window with its lights
or when Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 30, 2016
- Preparootions:) We're beginning to wonder up our dreams for our time away! Posted by OandM in March Lover's Trip! | Dec 29, 2016
- Blog #3 by Sohrab AyanHi guys!
Third month over and it feels like I've never been somewhere else...
It is unbelievable how quick a place can feel like home even though it is not your own house. You can tell what home really means. A place Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 16, 2016