- Trial PostHello to all readers from Canada,
Please bear with me as I try to figure out how to blog. This is very new for me, but we hope to keep you all up to date as we travel to Malawi.
Maria Posted by Leanna3771 in Malawi - Through our Eyes | Jan 16, 2017
- Back to the Homeland
I will miss morning coffee and this view, but.....
I am excited to share pictures and tales of our upcoming travel to Ireland..
This is a test of the blog that I hope to share with you.
Posted by bcwalker in Walkers Wanders | Jan 11, 2017
- Day 1We left home about 9:30 AM. The drive to Moose Jaw was a slight challenge because of the snow storm.
Once we left Moose Jaw the storm became very active and we were often driving in a "white out". Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 9, 2017
- Another winter adventureWatch for new entries on our adventures. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 4, 2017
- Lethbridge International AirshowI surprised Sean with a trip to Lethbridge for the Airshow. He enjoys fighter planes and all things associated with those fighter planes. There were displays of planes from the States and Canada which was different from the Airshows Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Jan 2, 2017
- Blues at the BowSoo I finally got the chance to check out the Blues at the Bow a music venue that hosts jazz/blues artist. Located in the historic Bow Theatre - Bow Island, Alberta Canada - the house is a down-home club in Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Jan 2, 2017
- Fernie :)==fernie==
Sean organized a surprised trip to Fernie….whoop!
We headed to Fernie Friday at about 12pm and drove straight through to Fernie.
We got ready and went out for supper and drinks. Had supper at Brick house - Sean got Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Jan 2, 2017
- Ontario Travels March 27-April09
27.03.2015 - 08.04.2015
At the start of this trip I found out my Grandfather passed away. I have been putting off visiting him in Eritrea for 3 years and never made it. Although it was a sad moment for Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Jan 2, 2017
- Christmas in Nova Scotia-it's the best time of the yearHi everyone,
my last month in Nova Scotia has gone by, which was December and that meant: Christmas!
I always loved Christmas when it gets dark and you can see the christmas trees through every house's window with its lights
or when Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 30, 2016
- Preparootions:) We're beginning to wonder up our dreams for our time away! Posted by OandM in March Lover's Trip! | Dec 29, 2016
- Blog #3 by Sohrab AyanHi guys!
Third month over and it feels like I've never been somewhere else...
It is unbelievable how quick a place can feel like home even though it is not your own house. You can tell what home really means. A place Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 16, 2016
- Time flies when you are having fun!Hey everyone!
“Time flies when you are having fun!’’ Well believe me that is the truth! I am Michal and I’ve already spent more than 3 months in Nova Scotia. It is unbelievable how fast the time goes. The past Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 9, 2016
- Montreal: Back home===Montreal===
So I'm back... and you may ask, "What did all this running around accomplish, other than bragging rights that I circled the globe?"
In one sense this was "Running away fr Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Dec 6, 2016
- Were heading back to Asia...Amanda and I are going on a trip again and we are heading back to S.E. Asia. this time its a quick trip of only 3 weeks from Dec 25th 2016 to Jan 15th 2017 and we would like Posted by Evanda in Vietnam | Dec 5, 2016
- November - being really Canadian!Hey everyone!
November flew by and is already over.
Sometimes when I think back to when I came and I'm so surprised for how long I'm already here
because it seems like yesterday that I arrived on the plane, being super Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Dec 5, 2016
I'm staying in the Mount Pleasant section of Vancouver with my daughter Thea and her fiancé Brett. They are 2 budding scientists who work hard but also like to have fun.
Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Dec 2, 2016
- Nov 30 - Coming HomeA couple of post-script observations about Sydney -- we found everything to be more expensive than in Canada. They have also eliminated the penny from their currency; the one thing we did like about their pricing is that the Posted by dmttravels in Carp-eh Diem | Dec 1, 2016
- Dinosaur Provincial Park - October 15, 2016A few girls from work decided to go hiking and I jumped on that on that band wagon.
[img=http Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Nov 30, 2016
- November 11th Hello Travellers
It's me Celine from Germany and today I want to talk about something that was already almost two weeks ago: it's is November 11th.
You ask what is special about November 11th? I can tell you: it is Remembrance Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Nov 25, 2016
- Last days of our trip During the last couple of days in Canada, sold our car and celebrated the birthday of Sophie. For the first time in a long time we went out, so of course Edda had a hangover on the plane the next Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Nov 27, 2016
- Blog #2 by Sohrab AyanOctober
This month was a great one. Well I think I'm gonna say this to every month...however I had a great month and I'm gonna tell you a bit of what I did.
Yes, we had Thanksgiving. Many of you will probably Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Nov 13, 2016
- Cape BretonToday we left Lunenburg at 10:00am and drove straight up the middle of the province to New Glasgow where we had lunch. We then continued onto Cape Breton Island and headed up to Inverness. This island is the British part Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 9, 2016
- Lunenburg and Surrounding TownsToday we walked around Lunenburg taking pictures of houses, the harbor and some beautiful churches that are in this town. We then drove all around the area, using the coastal roads. We went to quite a few small coast towns. Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 9, 2016
- Nova ScotiaToday Iain and I got up at 5:30am because we had to be at the ferry at 7:00am. We took the ferry from Saint John to Digby, Nova Scotia. We drove our rental car right onto the ferry. The Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 6, 2016
- JEK explained..
Jek is an acronym for Jizztasic (Jim) Extremely (Emily) Kool (Krista) Often used when something is so amazing you can't think of any other word to describe it.
Jenny: DUDE. Did you just see that yellow mustang?
Sophie: Yeah, it's so jek.
#jizz Posted by JEK in Travelling with a teen.. | Nov 2, 2016