- Day 27 - Monday 25th May 2015The first of two full days here in Vancouver, unfortunately we slept in a little and dragged our feet. By the time we got ready and went to have a cooked breakfast at a cafe across the street, it was Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 27, 2015
- Day 18 - Saturday 16th May 2015We slept little last night and so started packing the car early for our 400km drive west to Vancouver. We hit the road about 7:15am, and the road from Kelowna was great - all 2 lane highway or more, and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 24, 2015
- Day 17 - Friday 15th May 2015For the first time this trip, today was a day that we had little planned, which suited is fine as we had been on the go every day which gets tiring. We started our day with a wonderful breakfast cooked Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 24, 2015
- Counting12 more sleeps and decided to practice blogging for the first time. Lots of first times coming up. Well I must try this from my iPad since that is all I'm taking. Yeah. One step forward. Now Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | May 22, 2015
- Big City Life[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 19, 2015
- Day 16 - Thursday 14th May 2015We packed our belongings once again, although we had stayed three nights at Canmore we seem to be forever packing and repacking. After another wonderful breakfast we said goodbye to our hosts Carmelo and Anneke. We thoroughly enjoyed their Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 15, 2015
- Niagara Falls
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/745038/180_47B028C203FD767E5D5D5CC8A2FE003E.j Posted by ianandjan in Canada2015 | May 14, 2015
- Day 15 - Wednesday 13th May 2015We both slept in a little this morning so we were late getting on the road. For the first time on our trip we had an overcast day, and max temp was only 12 Celsius. We drove around Canmore, first Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 13, 2015
- Gander Day One
My long flight from Montreal to Gander with a layover in Toronto is finally over and I am exhausted but happy to finally be back on the ground for a while. I check into my hotel, the Albatross Hotel, Posted by Jules98 in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 13, 2015
- Day 14 - Tuesday 12th May 2015After a good sleep we were greeted with a lovely breakfast prepared by our hosts. Carmello made us a yummy omelette with salmon and cream cheese. We then set off exploring the sights around and nearby Banff.
First stop was at Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 12, 2015
- Day 13 - Monday 11th May 2015Today we had another hearty breakfast at our B & B in Jasper before packing the car once again for our day on the road. And what a day it was! We saw sights today we've never ever seen and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 12, 2015
- Jasper to Toronto
The last of Jasper
After 3 days on the train we are in Toronto with wifi. Thoug Posted by ianandjan in Canada2015 | May 12, 2015
- Departure==Howdy Everyone!==
I'm at Pearson Airport getting ready to get on a plane to London, England. To be honest, I'm kind of scared about this trip around the world, but I'm excited as well because this will be a fun and Posted by osheaadams in Travel and Tourism Travel Blog | May 11, 2015
- Travel and Tourism CPTohayōgozaimasu (Goodmorning), My name is Oshea Adams and ill be travelling to Europe, Africa, South America, and The Caribbean. In these travels of mine to these beautiful places, I shall document all the places and key locations of each destination. Posted by osheaadams in Travel and Tourism Travel Blog | May 11, 2015
- Day 11 - Saturday 9th May 2015Our first ever overnight sleep on a train last night - interesting experience. The rocking of the train made it easy to sleep but every so often you get jolted awake in your sleep. We both woke early, 5:20am, and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 10, 2015
- Day 10 - Friday 8th MayWe set our alarms early again as we reshuffled our bags for our evening rail trip to the mountains. After packing we were greeted by a delicious breakfast made by Ania, nearly everything was hand made and even the herbs Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Day 9 - Thursday 7th May 20156am rise today as we had booked a bear watching cruise so we needed to be out of our motel and down by the boat by 7:45am. We managed that with time to spare and as we parked we were Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Day 8 - Wednesday 6th May 2015We packed our bags to check out of the Fairmont Empress but as we had no rush to get to our next stop we wandered a little around town some more. First we visited the Parliament Building nearby, then bought Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Day 7 - Tuesday 5th May 2015Today marked 25 years since we married. Technically in Australia it was the 6th of May, but we chose to celebrate it on Canadian time.
We had tickets to the world famous Butchart Gardens and even though the weather was a Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Day 6 - Monday 4th May 2015Today we bid farewell to Seattle and travelled to our first contact point in Canada. We packed our bags and checked out of our motel, then a short drive west to Edmonds on the edge of the Sound. We needed Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 9, 2015
- Countdown is on!Woohoo!
I have two weeks of my nursing clinical to go, and then we hit the airport.
First stop: Glasgow, Scotland!
Posted by Rori-Kelly in Rori & Kelly 2015 Eurotrip | May 9, 2015
- Lake Louise to Jasper along the Icefields Parkway.What a difference a day makes at Lake Louise. From the "blizzard" yesterday to Gold Coast sunshine this morning.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/745038/1AE4D0BEE Posted by ianandjan in Canada2015 | May 8, 2015
- Banff and Lake LouiseA little tired when doing last post. Hope this is better!
; Posted by ianandjan in Canada2015 | May 6, 2015
- On the Road AgainHey, where did the blog go? Half way into your trip and you guys just stop blogging all of a sudden. What did somebody die or something?
Well, actually yes. My dad, Jim McMillan passed away at the end of March Posted by McNouye in McNouye | May 5, 2015
- Montreal Day 1
Today is July 1st and the start of my dream trip around the world! The first place I'm going to is Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'm writing this blog just as I'm about to board my flight. The airport I'm Posted by Jules98 in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 4, 2015