- Mount Trashmore[center][/center]
'Welcome to Grand Cayman'
Teachers and students alike look forward to them. Pray for them at times. Never d Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Feb 22, 2014
- Mr. NobodyAs the whole family sat in bed last night and thanking God for five things we are thankful for, Domino stole the show.
"I'm thankful for Mommy."
"Hmmm, and Sophie."
"Anyone else Dominic," Nadine politely asked.
"Who's Mr. Nobo Posted by TulsaTrot in Life is a Trip | Jan 22, 2014
- I'm Just That Kinda PersonSophie came out of our room and said matter of factly, "I wrote a song."
Nadine responded, "that's pretty good".
Then Nadine continued, "I really like how you write songs and draw pictures".
Moments later, Sophie now lying down in her Posted by TulsaTrot in Life is a Trip | Jan 10, 2014
- A Laborious ThanksgivingThanksgiving in not any other day, it's a great American holiday.
It's is the one major American holiday that is solely celebrated in the States . . .
Well, not exactly. Canadians celebrate it as well.
But's it's a holiday Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Dec 25, 2013
- Heineken or Corona? I mean Trick or Treat
There is no better time to restock candy supplies than Halloween.
Every year, Sophie and Dominic get excited to done a costume and walk the neighborhood collecting candy. Nadine and I Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Nov 15, 2013
- Roundabouting Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman is not a mammoth island like Cuba, nor it is a little spit of sand dotting the Caribbean landscape. The island has a sizable population of 65,000 inhabitants, [[http://www.theonion.com/article Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Nov 11, 2013
- Ivan's Salty LemonsMan has always needed to advance from one spot to another.
Here on Grand Cayman, we were no different. We decided to buy a car, and as we have learned firsthand, there are several very important steps in purchasing Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Oct 23, 2013
- Rum Point, Aim, and Shoot
This is the second time that Nadine has spent her birthday abroad.
The first time she was in Australia, the second time, she spent it here in the Cayman Islands.
This is a photo ess Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Sep 7, 2013
- The Wide World of Cayman SportsIt is said that when a person moves to Grand Cayman, they either become a fitness freak or an alcoholic.
I am still weighing my options.
My first swim in the Caribbean Sea was a Wednesday late afternoon. The local [[http://www.triathlon.ky/photos20 Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Sep 7, 2013
- Sticker Shock!
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
After months of anticipation, we had arrived Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Aug 20, 2013
- Island Time on Grand CaymanMan cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
– Andre Gide
I enjoy the sensation of being in a new place and the growth that follows. So must Nadine, she married me.
Nadine Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Aug 15, 2013
- Celebrity EquinoxAn early morning today as we arrived in Grand Cayman. We were scheduled for a two tank scuba dive, and we were supposed to be in the theater waiting for the tenders at 7:45am. Up at six, the Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 24, 2013
- Celebrity EquinoxAnother quiet day at sea. The weather was warm and sunny and it was good to relax. We are having the first formal night tonight, so the decision of the day was what bow tie to wear with Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 24, 2013
- GEORGE TOWN, GRAND CAYMAN
Since we didn't have a bank to "visit our money" (a frequent joke among the guest entertainers) we headed for the beach.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92 Posted by Swenigale in SERENITY 4- YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE? | Jan 20, 2013
- Rain, Rain & More RainIt's day three. I arrived in the Cayman Islands on Sunday. A couple of dive instructors from my class picked me up at the airport. They were both young guys. One of them was only 20 yrs old. The other Posted by bpennington in The Cayman Islands | May 22, 2012
- Pirates week, Grand Cayman
Living and working in the tropics what can I say other than life is very relaxed, the sun shines daily, rum and refreshing cocktails are never far away!
(1) Pirates week: (the biggest tourist event of the year)
Pirates week was one Posted by Marieke88 in Grand Cayman | Dec 29, 2011
- Farewell Cayman
Turns out that moving from one end of the earth to the other, and throwing in a holiday in the Arctic en route, is more difficul Posted by bernadettec in Europe | Nov 25, 2011
- Grand Cayman - Tips and What to ExpectCustoms: When you land in Grand Cayman you will have to go through customs. Hopefully it will only be your plane arriving when you land. We had 3 planes all arriving the same time and had to wait 30 min. Posted by susannj in Limin' Away Again Somewhere Warm | Jun 20, 2011
- Day at sea and Grand CaymanThe day at sea was pretty much like the last one. Just plain fun.
I arranged this trip from home and settled on Geddes Hislop, a curator from the turtle refuge. I rounded up Bruce and Caryll, from Vancouver Washington, Posted by Mari Anne in Cruising march 2011 | Jun 1, 2011
- THURSDAY -- JAN. 6GRAND CAYMAN, BWI
Cruise ships anchor in the waters off Grand Cayman (there were four of them here today – ours was the smallest) and the ship’s tenders ferry passenge Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 3 | Jan 7, 2011
- Grand Wedding in Grand CaymanSo the reason we went on this cruise was to be with our great friends, Meemerz and Timbo, while they got married in a beach-front setting in Grand Cayman. Man, was it beautiful! Waves crashing against the rocks int he Posted by dnaman in We're leaving on a jet plane... | Apr 26, 2010
- The lavish science在刚刚过去的这个假日周末，美国的电影票房收入再创历史新高，观众们纷纷涌入综合性多厅影院观看一系列大片。耗资巨大的科幻史诗影片《阿凡达》(Avatar)成为票房冠军，它在美国的票房收入为7,500万美元，其全球总收入达到6.173亿美元。 Posted by luckyzhou in color of zhout test | Feb 6, 2010
- Grand Cayman
İngiltere Krallığı’na bağlı olan Cayman Adalarının en büyük adası Grand Cayman’a, Royal Caribbean International’in “Freedom of the Seas” adlı gemisi ile yaptığımız gezi sırasında uğradık ve bir günümüzü geçirdik. Gemi turu ile gidiyorsanız vize istenm Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Oct 8, 2009
- Starting outFor those of you who don't me, I'm JB! A.k.a Jerrows or Jerry to the UCT boys. I'm taking 4 mths off to travel round South & Central America, California and Toronto. I'm currently living in the Cayman Islands, which Posted by jbortz in JB's 2009 Trip | Aug 30, 2009
- Cayman Islands - 1989High School had just ended and I was 18. Went to Cayman Islands to visit my best friend Wayne, who moved there with his family for a few years as soon as high school ended. Spent about a week there. Posted by ejwelton in Judd's Travels .... | Jul 28, 2009