Blog Entries tagged 'Chiang_Mai'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Chiang_Mai'
- Gotowanie w Chiang Mai Drugiego stycznia lecieliśmy z Bangkoku do Chiang Mai spotkać się z Leatitią, Gregiem, Samantą i Rafaelem. Poza zwiedzaniem i lekcją gotowania, Chiang Mai, posłużyło nam za bazę wypadową do wyprawy na północny skrawek Tajlandii.
W porówna Posted by Jakub W in David i Jakub w Azji | Jan 6, 2017
One of the ways the Thais celebrate their New Years is with a three day-long water fight. I went to Chiang Mai, in the north of Thailand to experience it, and it was absolutely crazy! Everyone Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Apr 18, 2016
- Exploring ThailandThese last two weeks I spent traveling all over Thailand. Beth and Lisa, friends from Semester at Sea, flew from the US for a packed week in Thailand. I showed them around Bangkok, then we went north to Chiang Mai Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Apr 3, 2016
- Thailand: Chiang MaiAfter the 2 days of character-building in Ayutthaya we were happy to be on our way. We (excuse the pun) wolfed down some food at a café opposite the train station and after a bit of sweaty waiting around we Posted by advensha in Advensha | Feb 29, 2016
- 30th Birthday Solo Round the World (RTW) Trip===Casualties===
Item: Khaki cargo pants (1)
Cause of Death: Turtle cage
Place of Rest: Ecuador
Item: Lightning-to-SD Card iPad adapter cord (1)
Cause of Death: Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 10, 2015
- Things I Want to Remember: Thailand===Bangkok===
- in line for the British Airways plane to Thailand, the man with dreadlocks and tattooed elbows, multiple piercings and flamboyant red, yellow, & green pants, me smiling at his bold demeanor. Later on the plane, him in front Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 29, 2015
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
9/27/14 at 2047 (Bangkok time)
On the train on my way from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, realizing that this my first time being on a train that's not at Disneyland or Knott' Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 3, 2015
- 3) Thailand==Thailand==
Thailand was so easy to get around that it was hard not to feel at ease there and I have never seen so many naturally beautiful people in one place before. Not a pair of baggy jeans in sight! Also Posted by jayandmat2015 in Jay & Mat's Travel Blog | Apr 8, 2015
- Songkran and Chiang MaiFrom Sukhothai I caught a direct bus to chiang mai. Although this wasn't quite as VIP at my one from bangkok, it was still a double decker coach with comfortable seats. On the way there I began to experience what Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Apr 17, 2014
- An Amazing Week at The Elephant Nature Park
We've just spent the past week volunteering at Thailand's Elephant Nature Park and have had the most amazing, inspiring time. The park is an NGO (Non Government O Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Jan 24, 2014
- On To Chiang Mai... and The Tiger Kingdom!Chiang Mai has definitely lived up to our high expectations so far! The town itself is really nice, with lots of excellent coffee shops (we've had the best coffee in Thailand here), little boutique shops, as well as plenty of Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Jan 12, 2014
- Bath time There's not a whole lot to do on Phi Phi.
We lounged on the beach reading and sunbathing, dunking into the clear, blue waters occasionally to take a break from the baking sun. Even here, on this tiny island Posted by kristian23 in Asian Adventures | Jul 1, 2013
- Chiang Mai, the Islands, and a Change of HeartAfter returning from the Elephant Nature Park, we spent a few days exploring the city of Chiang Mai, Thailand's second biggest city after Bangkok but thankful a lot less chaotic. We had a reminder of home on our first evening Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Mar 14, 2013
- Written After The Fact....[center][/center]
[center]Photo Copyright Tasha[/center]
Images of white sand beaches, emerald jungles, turquoise waters, majestic elephants, golden tem Posted by pixcee in Two In Thailand | Dec 18, 2012
- Laos.....slow boatThere is no easy way to get from Chiang Mai over to Laos without taking a few different methods of transport. The trips are widely advertised all over Thailand so we waited until we went to got to our Posted by Vicky Bailey in Vicky and Chloe Bailey World Trip | Jul 18, 2012
- Bangkok to Chiang MaiWe decided that it was time we took our overdue trip to Laos but getting there from Langkawi in Malaysia was going to take approximately 14 hrs by coach...VIP coach, just to get to Bangkok. Then we would stay Posted by Vicky Bailey in Vicky and Chloe Bailey World Trip | Jul 17, 2012
- Cooking Class at The Thai Farm Cooking School[center][/center]
Dan and I extended our stay in Chiang Mai by two nights so that we could take fuller advantage of the activities offered. We decided to take a cooking class and learn how to ma Posted by SusanConradWang in The Wangs in Asia | Jul 9, 2012
In Thailand, nothing is impossible. Want to ride an elephant? Ok. Want to play with monkeys? Ok. Want to pet a grown tiger? Sure. But why???? Dan’s Posted by SusanConradWang in The Wangs in Asia | Jul 6, 2012
- Chiang Mai Night Market[center][/center]
After seeing genuine Thai handicrafts made by local Thai workers, we hit up the night market as educated shoppers Posted by SusanConradWang in The Wangs in Asia | Jul 4, 2012
- Elephant Camp[center][/center]
Thais love and revere elephants. There are many elephant camps all over Chiang Mai set up to take care of the many elephants in Thailand. Elephants are safer in camps bec Posted by SusanConradWang in The Wangs in Asia | Jul 6, 2012
- Handicraft Village[center][/center]
When our guide dropped us off at our hotel after picking us up at the airport she informed us that our hotel was in a Posted by SusanConradWang in The Wangs in Asia | Jul 3, 2012
- Chiang Mai - Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep[center][/center]
Our first day in Chiang Mai we had a tour of a mountain top temple about 45 minutes outside of the city. Chiang Mai itself is not a very large city, especially in comparison to Posted by SusanConradWang in The Wangs in Asia | Jul 3, 2012
- Chiang MaiOn Sunday (days of the week don't have the same significance when you are travelling as they do back home, Sundays in Thailand seem to be exactly the same as every other day of the week as far as I Posted by seanio5 in The Other Side of The World, and Back | May 8, 2012
- Thailand: Chiang Mai - Culture and Treks==Chiang Mai==
If I knew what Chiang Mai was like, I certainly would have come here sooner.....
It is the second biggest city in Thailand and capital of the north, however absolutely nothing like (if not polar opposite) to Bangkok.
It's quiet (even Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Mar 5, 2012
- Leisure and Learning in Chiang Mai[img= Posted by mands186 in Mind The Gap | Feb 26, 2012