- North to South in one Large Swoop
Hola family and friends!
First of all, I must apologize for the length of this blog - I lost my journal on the bus ride to Iguazu Falls so I think I wrote this one more for m Posted by tag.mrd in Hola América del Sur! | Apr 27, 2014
- ¡Felices Pascuas! Ich wünsche allen Frohe Ostern!!
Ich "feiere" auch meinen zweiten Chile-Aufenthalts-Geburtstag heute...so schnell gehts und die ersten beiden Monate sind schon wieder vorbei. Und wie ich festgestellt habe war ich im vergangenen Monat etwas nachlässig, Posted by AngelaPeru in Chile 2014 | Apr 20, 2014
- Maitencillo, Chile: Sun chasing halted in its tracksTuesday 11th - Friday 14th March 2014
The next morning we got some instructions from the friendliest receptionist ever on where to catch a collectivo to our next destination. Collectivos are a mix between a taxi and a bus. A mini-bus Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Apr 14, 2014
- Valparaiso, Chile: A visual sensation[b][i]At this point we are very behind with the blog. We're in Bolivia at the moment and the wifi has been poor to non-exisitant. This post is about Valparaiso, one of our favourite cities to date. It was written weeks Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Apr 14, 2014
- Southern PatagoniaIn contrary with the last few “advanced” bookings issue we had in Ecuador and Peru, Chile started perfectly unplanned just how I like it :)
[float=right][/float]After a sleepless nig Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Apr 9, 2014
- Some more of SantiagoGrève des Correos de Chile.
La boulangerie du coin.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/605716/large_DSC Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Apr 9, 2014
- The city of Santiago to the world´s driest desertHola Amigos!!!
Well, this has been a long time coming.
Hopefully everyone is well and 2014 is going great so far. I was just saying today it definitely doesn’t feel like 4 months since I left! The girls (Hailey – I met Posted by neerg_08 in Three Amigas in South America | Dec 11, 2013
- 'Nous travaillons à la maintenance de cette station'Du noir et blanc, de la couleur, des graffitis, un show de danse irlandaise, un gars qui regarde pas au bon endroit.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/605716/large_DSCF1257.j Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 28, 2014
- Oye weon, terminamos y lo pasmos chancho! This is going to be my last blog from Chile. I would say that you can now return to reading the New York Times or watching The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills (Mom :)), but we leave for Peru soon Posted by CaitlinEric in Una aventura en Chile. | Mar 28, 2014
- Pucon, Chile: Climbing Volcan VillarricaWednesday 5th - Saturday 8th March 2014
The bus pulled into Pucon in the early evening when the sun was still shining and as we walked from the station to our hostel (wondering how everyone else seemed to have a map) Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Mar 28, 2014
- PichilemuEinen wunderschönen guten Abend,
Woche Nummero vier ist mittlerweile in der Arbeit angebrochen - vergangenes Wochenende bin ich allerdings wieder ein bisschen aus Santiago geflüchtet und hab mich an die Küste knapp 4h mit dem Bus von der Stadt entfernt Posted by AngelaPeru in Chile 2014 | Mar 25, 2014
- Caleta Tortel, "El pueblo que no toca el suelo".Caleta Tortel c'est loin de Santiago. Pardonnez moi, Caleta Tortel, c'est a la chucha de Santiago, et encore l'expression n'est pas assez forte pour décrire l'éloignement dont je parle. C'est pas loin dans le sens "Chérie tu peux faire le Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 24, 2014
- Easter Island[img=http://photos. Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | Mar 23, 2014
- Our Final stop in South America - SantiagoWe first stopped in Santiago on our way to Punta Arenas, where we took the bus down to Torres del Paine. Our second visit was on the way back from Torres and also to be our final stop before our Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Mar 18, 2014
- Never make plans on holidaysIl y'avait un plan, et bien sur rien ne s'est passé comme prévu. Le plan c'était : "On laisse les vélos à Coihayque, on part en stop dans le sud, on se sépare en deux groupes de deux pour que Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 17, 2014
- 1 Monat Chile - Arbeit und Valparaíso¡Buenas tardes!
Meine ersten beiden Arbeitswochen sind rum und ein kleiner Wochenendtrip hat sich auch eingeschlichen...Zeit für einen Blogeintrag. (Heute hab ich festgestellt, dass ich schon fast ein Monat hier in Chile bin…nicht nachvollziehbar für Posted by AngelaPeru in Chile 2014 | Mar 16, 2014
- Puerto Varas: The start of the Chilean Lake District Tuesday 25th to Thursday 28th February 2014
We landed in Puerto Montt to blue skies and sunshine. We were facing a couple of weeks of exploring with no big activities and it was hard to shift our mindset into just relaxing. Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Mar 13, 2014
- Punta Arenas, Chile: End of the world Sunday 23rd - Tuesday 25th February 2014
Leaving Puerto Natales to travel further was strange. We both felt like we had seen and done so much that it was like the end of an incredible holiday and it was time to Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Mar 13, 2014
- Torres del Paine: Our first and last bus tour!Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd February 2014
After the kayaking, I again found myself broken. I had to pop a couple of ibuprofen for the pains in my wrists when we got back to the hostel that night but luckily the Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Mar 13, 2014
- Trekking in Torres del Paine, Patagonia
We arrived in the national park in Patagonia early in the afternoon each carrying a backpack with all the kit we needed for the trek including tents, stove, food and sleeping bags which came to Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Mar 13, 2014
- Pisco ElquiPisco Elqui is a valley a couple of hours inland from La Serena. La Serena had the sea breeze which made it feel slightly cooler but Pisco Elqui was very warm and green. We spent a few days there exploring Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Mar 12, 2014
- La SerenaLa Serena was 7 hours north of Valparaiso and here we spent a few days chilling out in the hostel garden with Tiger, the kitten. We also went to the market to try some of the tasty seafood. I was Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Mar 12, 2014
After the W we were pretty happy to be back in a city, with WiFi and laundry and regular hot meals. While we only spent a few days there we both really liked Santiago, the city had a gr Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Mar 10, 2014
- The W... Dern, dern, deerrrn!
Ok, first things first, the W trail is not easy! They lie, they all lie! Ok I may be exagerrating a little, but from what we'd read online and in travel books, it sounded like a pretty e Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Mar 10, 2014
- Carretera Austral
Conversation entre Rafa et Jaime :
'"Au fait Rafa, on a surement un pote français qui va faire le voyage en vélo avec nous."'
[quote]"C' Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 10, 2014