- Never make plans on holidaysIl y'avait un plan, et bien sur rien ne s'est passé comme prévu. Le plan c'était : "On laisse les vélos à Coihayque, on part en stop dans le sud, on se sépare en deux groupes de deux pour que Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 17, 2014
- 1 Monat Chile - Arbeit und Valparaíso¡Buenas tardes!
Meine ersten beiden Arbeitswochen sind rum und ein kleiner Wochenendtrip hat sich auch eingeschlichen...Zeit für einen Blogeintrag. (Heute hab ich festgestellt, dass ich schon fast ein Monat hier in Chile bin…nicht nachvollziehbar für Posted by AngelaPeru in Chile 2014 | Mar 16, 2014
- Puerto Varas: The start of the Chilean Lake District Tuesday 25th to Thursday 28th February 2014
We landed in Puerto Montt to blue skies and sunshine. We were facing a couple of weeks of exploring with no big activities and it was hard to shift our mindset into just relaxing. Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Mar 13, 2014
- Punta Arenas, Chile: End of the world Sunday 23rd - Tuesday 25th February 2014
Leaving Puerto Natales to travel further was strange. We both felt like we had seen and done so much that it was like the end of an incredible holiday and it was time to Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Mar 13, 2014
- Torres del Paine: Our first and last bus tour!Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd February 2014
After the kayaking, I again found myself broken. I had to pop a couple of ibuprofen for the pains in my wrists when we got back to the hostel that night but luckily the Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Mar 13, 2014
- Trekking in Torres del Paine, Patagonia
We arrived in the national park in Patagonia early in the afternoon each carrying a backpack with all the kit we needed for the trek including tents, stove, food and sleeping bags which came to Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Mar 13, 2014
- Pisco ElquiPisco Elqui is a valley a couple of hours inland from La Serena. La Serena had the sea breeze which made it feel slightly cooler but Pisco Elqui was very warm and green. We spent a few days there exploring Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Mar 12, 2014
- La SerenaLa Serena was 7 hours north of Valparaiso and here we spent a few days chilling out in the hostel garden with Tiger, the kitten. We also went to the market to try some of the tasty seafood. I was Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Mar 12, 2014
After the W we were pretty happy to be back in a city, with WiFi and laundry and regular hot meals. While we only spent a few days there we both really liked Santiago, the city had a gr Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Mar 10, 2014
- The W... Dern, dern, deerrrn!
Ok, first things first, the W trail is not easy! They lie, they all lie! Ok I may be exagerrating a little, but from what we'd read online and in travel books, it sounded like a pretty e Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Mar 10, 2014
- Carretera Austral
Conversation entre Rafa et Jaime :
'"Au fait Rafa, on a surement un pote français qui va faire le voyage en vélo avec nous."'
[quote]"C' Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 10, 2014
- Vives tus parquesVives tus parques organise des volontariats dans les parcs nationaux chiliens pour participer au développement des parcs -- construction de ponts, de rambardes, de tables de camping, de miradors, d'escaliers, création de sentier-- mais aussi et sur Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 7, 2014
- Valparaiso and Vina del MarA rigorous boarder crossing bought us into Chile and our first stop of Vina del Mar. Vina del Mar is a wealthy beach town an hour and a half outside Santiago. We chose to spend a couple of nights Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Mar 2, 2014
- Erste Eindrücke von Santiago + erste kleine ReiseHallihallo,
vor ein paar Stunden bin ich von meiner ersten kleineren Reise zurückgekommen. Sehr viel gibts davon eigentlich nicht zu berichten, denn ich hab die drei Tage zur puren Entspannung (hier=Füße hochlegen) genutzt. Ich bin nach Talca gefahren, e Posted by AngelaPeru in Chile 2014 | Mar 1, 2014
- Torres del Paine: A kayaking adventureThursday 20th February 2014
We did a bit of research online and discovered that you can kayak in the park starting at Lago Grey, a lake at the foot of one of the glaciers and heading down river where it joins Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Mar 1, 2014
- House of GodMost of you probably think hospitals are one of the worst places on the planet. I would guess that even those of you who plan on spending a good portion of your life working in them, would never want to Posted by CaitlinEric in Una aventura en Chile. | Feb 26, 2014
- Puerto Natales: One step closer to the end of the world We were happy to leave El Calafate behind, it's not the kind of town you want to spend too much time in. The next stop was Puerto Natales, the entry point to Torres del Paine National Park and one step Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Feb 25, 2014
- Gute angekommen - ArrivedBuenos días aus Chile!
Mittwoch Abend bin ich aus Österreich gestartet, gut 22 Stunden später hab ich dann chilenischen Boden betreten und nochmal zwei Tage später hab ich die erste ruhige Minute, um euch ein paar Zeilen zu schreiben. Meine Anreise Posted by AngelaPeru in Chile 2014 | Feb 22, 2014
- 66. Gun Siesta ve Fiesta birarada Sili Mutfagi Atolyesi
San Pedro de Atamada'daki 5 gunun ilk dordune dort tur sigdirinca bunlarin cogunlugu da min 4000 m yukseklikte olunca, insan bir sonraki macera icin guc toplamak, ara vermek ve dinlenmek istiy Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 6, 2014
- 65. Gun Atacama 103: Ileri Seviye Col Hayati Bu kadar yuksekte, iki gunde uc tur tamamlayip hala iflahimiz kesilmemis olmasina sasmak gerek. Parasini pesin odedik gidecegiz misali son tur icin acentanin yolunu tutuyoruz.
Sabahin 8:00'de Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 4, 2014
- 64.Gun Atacama 102: sabah gayzer, aksam tuz goluSabah 3:30'da kalkarken herhalde cildirmis olmaliyiz.. Siesta bizim neyimize diye soyleniyorduk. Atacama Colu'nun tum gizemlerini bir bir ogrenecegiz ya, sabahin koru turunda istikamet gayzerler! Efendim, bulundugumuz yuksekligin sarhoslugu yetmiyormus gi Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 2, 2014
- 63.gun Atacama 101: Olum ve Ay VadileriDun gittigimiz gokyuzu turu ardindan uzerimize ay tozlari bulasmis, keyfimiz yerinde :)) Belki gokyuzu hipnozu belki de 2400 metre yuksekligin sarhoslugu uzerimizde, sonraki uc gun icin dort tur birden secip kaydoluyoruz (sayiyla 3 gune 4 tur sigdirmaya a Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 1, 2014
- Day 62 San Pedro de AtacamaWe left La Serena at 18:00 by bus to arrive the next morning in San Pedro de Atacama, small town at the edge of the driest and highest desert in the world.
Legend has it that, there is not Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 1, 2014
- 60. ve 61. Gunler La SerenaAtacama Colune gecmeden once bir durak daha yapmamiz gerekiyor. Valparaiso - San Pedro de Atacama arasi otobusle 25 saat. Tercihimizi Sili'nin en eski ikinci kenti olan La Serena'dan yana yapiyoruz. Burasi Pasifik okyanusu kiyisinda, Ispanyol kolonyel izl Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 29, 2014
- Liquido de frenosEric and I are back in Curanipe working and spending our free time on the beach. January in South America isn’t so bad and Eric can finally stand up on the surf board. The other night, as we were sitting Posted by CaitlinEric in Una aventura en Chile. | Jan 28, 2014