- Six mois plus tard, petit bilan de voyage...[right]English version of this post available [[http://manolo.travellerspoint.com/67/|here]].
Le temps est maintenant venu de jeter un coup d’œil sur ces derniers 6 mois (et demi) car c'est maintenant la fin de mon voyage en Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Jan 21, 2014
- Six months later, trip review...[right]Version française de cet article par [[http://manolo.travellerspoint.com/69/|ici]]...
Time has now come to look back on the last 6 months (and a half) as this is now the end of my trip in Latin America. I honestly ca Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Jan 21, 2014
- Day 23 20th JanToday we were taken on a private tour to Vina del Mar. This was a 2 hour car ride to the pacific. We went through the countryside which was just like Australia. Dry and with Eucalyptus. We passed through tunnels Posted by MareeandIsti in Retired Travellers | Jan 20, 2014
- Day 22 Sunday 19th JanDidn't have a chance to do much today. Checked out of the hotel and left our bags there while we walked down to Ipanema for lunch. Then we had to go to the airport at 4pm for our flight to Posted by MareeandIsti in Retired Travellers | Jan 20, 2014
- Santiago Bellek ve Insan Haklari MuzesiO gun,
19 Ocak 2007'de Hrant Dink olduruldugunde Istanbul'da degildim. Hollanda is gezisini uzatip tatile cevirmistik, elim haberi bizden once donen Asli'dan aldim. Hrant Dink'i biliyordum ama yureginin guvercin tedirginliginden haberdar degildim. [hayat Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 19, 2014
- Santiago de Chile, end of the road...
A few days later, after a short stop in Punta Arenas in the south of Chile, I decided for once to throw my principles out of the window and to take a plane to Santiago, to avoid Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Jan 18, 2014
- 48-49. Gunler Chile'nin Chillian kentinde Chil-in'de kalinir
Seyyah olmak demek, bir nevi yazi tura atarak gezmek demekmis. Valdivia'dan sonra nasil Santiago'ya varacagimizi mevcut yol kosullarinin yani sira otellerin dolulugu belirliyor. Depremler ulkesi Sili'nin en son 2010'da deprem magduru olmus kentlerinden Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 18, 2014
- Valparaiso Day 13.
John, our host, suggested we may like a drive to the coastal town of Maullin.
It was on the way to the ferry to Chiloe and on the same highway we had done twice before, but we decided to check Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Jan 17, 2014
- Days 46-47 Valdivia, the Valley of rivers and beer!
We don't exactly know how we ended up in Valdivia, honesty. It was a spear of the moment thing right after new year's while we were looking for our next stop. Valdivia seemed like a nice little university town by Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 17, 2014
- 45. Gun Valdivia da neresi?
Adi olsa olsa Almanya'nin guney eyaletlerinden bir kasabayi cagristiran Valdivia'yi secmemizi rehberimiz Lonely Planet'e borcluyuz. Ilgimizi ceken ogeler, bu ve esas bir sonraki yazida gizli:))
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/637728/IMG_8770.jp Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 16, 2014
- Day 44 We gonna take another organizized tour? You bet!
First day of the new year, we are up at 7:30 to be ready for the 8:45 collection time of our second day in a row organized tour. A slight hangover hovers over the clouds at this point, just like Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 14, 2014
- Day 43 So, we gonna take an organizized tour?
We're booked on an organized day tour to visit the penguin colony off the Island of Chiloe, an island about 200 km long and 5 km off the coast of Chile. On this last day of the year, we are Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 14, 2014
- 42. Gun Deniz'in BereketiSili ince uzun bir memleket, Kuzey'e dogru onkusur saatlik otobus ya da bizim gibi 2,5 saatlik ucak yolculugundan sonra iklim ve tabiat degisiveriyor.
Puerto Montt'da hava 19-20 dereceye cik Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 13, 2014
- Patagonia, ChileDay 5.
We had a lazy day and did not get out until around noon. We walked back down to the Plaza de Armas and went into the Museum of National History. It was small and had a few interesting Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Jan 13, 2014
- Day 41 Punto Arenas
Due to X-mas delays, we only ended up getting to Punta Arenas the morning of our flight out to Puerto Montt, and it is on a Sunday unfortunately.
Unfortunately because even though Punta Arenas is a fairly developed largish town, the Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 12, 2014
- 40. Gun Granit Granit Tepeler
Sabah daglara gitmek icin erkenden kalktik. Hava soguk, kuzine bile yanmamis. Geceden hazirlanmis kahvaltiyi mideye indirip, terminale gittik. Megersem tum Puerto Nata Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 10, 2014
- 39. Gun Puerto Natales 4 gun kaldigimiz El Calafate'den ogleden sonra Puerto Natales'e gitmek icin ayrildik. Bir kez daha Sinir kontrolunden geciyoruz. Yine sagli sollu cayir-cimen-ot- otlak kapli yollardan koyun, kuzu, inek ve guanacolari selamlayarak 5 saatlik yolu keyifle t Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 9, 2014
- Torres del PaineHappy new year and all the best for 2014!! It's been now a bit more than 7 months that I have started my travelling quest and I have to say that I have never seen the time flying so quickly... Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Jan 9, 2014
- Fire in the DesertSo for those of you who were not aware, the desert is hot...and dry. But before I get into our great adventure in the driest place on the planet, first Christmas!
Even though I spent last Christmas wondering around New York Posted by CaitlinEric in Una aventura en Chile. | Jan 5, 2014
- Part two. South America. Day 1.
Jan 01, 2014. Our flight is on the 2nd but we decided to play it safe and overnight in Vancouver. Sydney picked us up at the ferry and we went for a wonderful Malaysian meal before checking into Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Jan 4, 2014
- Atacama Experience - part 23rd day – Geyser Tatio
Be prepared to fall from your bed in the middle of the night :( . The tour leaves the hotel at 4:00 am. The journey lasts 4 hours turning around the Andes mountains until the Geyser Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Dec 18, 2013
- Dad bought a poncho. I can’t believe that it has already been a month since I last posted on this blog. We have a little more than four months left in South America, but some days it feels like we are already done. This Posted by CaitlinEric in Una aventura en Chile. | Dec 11, 2013
- The desert of San Pedro de AtacamaAfter a few days spent in the Salar de Uyuni and the desert around, in Bolivia, we ended our 4WD (4x4) tour by crossing the Chilean border to arrive in San Pedro de Atacama. This little oasis village, located in Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Dec 9, 2013
- Promenade dans Santiago
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Dec 6, 2013
- I'm being followed by a MoonshadowPublic. – I love you!!!
Cat Stevens. – What am I supposed to say? My wife's in the audience!
Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Nov 28, 2013