- I am pretty sure we haven't killed anyone yet...Our experience at the consultorio (a public run clinic) feels a lot like a board exam. In the urgent care clinic you have about one minute to make a diagnosis. No ordering more tests, no asking more questions, no time Posted by CaitlinEric in Una aventura en Chile. | Aug 19, 2013
- Hello, from Chile Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Aug 11, 2013
- Chile! How cool!The tiny town was like a film set for an old western movie and any moment we were convinced we’d bump in to a pair of duelling cowboys in spurs and chaps or have our path crossed off by a Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Aug 3, 2013
- Santiago de ChileAprès 16 h de vol sans quasiment dormir & 13 h de décalage horaire, nous atterrissons à Santiago de Chile. Bien que fatigués, lorsque nous arrivons à notre hôtel, nous sortons prendre l’air afin d’acheter de l’eau et commencer à Posted by wherethehellrwe in Mes premiers pas.. | Jul 29, 2013
- ¿Dónde está la cosa? ¿Qué cosa? Ya sabes .... la cosa! My Mom will probably be the only one who truly appreciates the title of this blog entry. Yet, I am sure the rest of you can imagine that this phrase pretty much sums up most of Posted by CaitlinEric in Una aventura en Chile. | Jul 26, 2013
- Apéro Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Jul 20, 2013
- Résumé d'une première journée à Santiago Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Jul 18, 2013
- Night viewLa tour où j'habite est surement une des plus moches de Santiago, mais la vue est sympa et puis... elle a résisté à tous les tremblements de terre jusqu'ici!
Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Jul 17, 2013
- Avocado BreakfastEh oui c'est tellement plus simple de faire un site pour vous tenir tous au courant de mes aventures au Chili, à commencer par ce délicieux petit déjeuner à base d'avocats.. hmmm!
Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Jul 16, 2013
- Poeticly beautiful ValparaísoHello my loves,
Time for part two of my trip in Chile: Valparaíso.
I arrived in Valparaíso by night, to discover it was completely different from Santiago. By the way, both cities are about 1h15 and about €5 apart. The hostel Posted by ElenaMaria in Mendoza Maravillosa | Jul 13, 2013
- Hola! Santiago De ChileDear friends and travellers,
I kind of felt like I should finish my blog, even though I’m back in Belgium for a while now. But a lot of you never really knew what I did and saw, maybe didn’t have a Posted by ElenaMaria in Mendoza Maravillosa | Jul 13, 2013
- Una SemanaIf either of us die in Chile it won't be due to an earthquake or a crazy South American infection. It will be due to this......
This is a completo. Take a hot dog Posted by CaitlinEric in Una aventura en Chile. | Jul 12, 2013
- 4x4 TripOur 4x4 adventure to Bolivia was an exciting 3 day trip from San Pedro, over the Andes into Bolivia, passing lakes, geysers, volcanos and finishing in the Salar de Uyuni. We did lots of research on the different operators and Posted by awowchuk in Brazil to Belize and adventure inbetween | Jul 6, 2013
- San Pedro de AtacamaAfter an uneventful 24hr bus we pulled into the desert town of San Pedro de Atacama. A tiny tourist town in the middle of nowhere, all made out of mudbrick and rock. This place is a huge drawcard though for Posted by awowchuk in Brazil to Belize and adventure inbetween | Jun 29, 2013
- SantiagoOur plan had always been to go Mendoza and from there to head across into Chile. Unfortunately the week we arrived in Mendoza, there had been heavy snow in the Andes between Mendoza and Santiago and as a result the Posted by awowchuk in Brazil to Belize and adventure inbetween | Jun 24, 2013
- Adios, ChileAfter spending the last week between the ocean at Vina del Mar and Santiago, Chile's capital and our third time here, we are ready to go to our next destination. Here is Steve dressed to go:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/572327/270_02B1B28A2219 Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Jun 16, 2013
- Bye bye Santiago, ChileDay 50- Monday 22.4.13
We say our goodbyes to Boris, who has been a great host and now friend. Jump in a taxi to the bus station to get back to Santiago. We arrive and head to the hostel. We Posted by Ford and Bates in Helen and Laurence South America | Apr 24, 2013
- The Mysteries of Easter IslandOne of the many questions of Easter Island is where the Rapa Nui came from. East or West? South America or Polynesia?
Thor Heyerdahl, among many others, set out in 1947 to get evidence for his claim that the Rapa Posted by IsabelK in Learning Through Exploring | Apr 14, 2013
- Greetings from the Middle of the Pacific Ocean!Dear Blog Readers,
I am in Easter Island! There is a lot of history here. A long time ago, they carved in rock statues that were called Moai. On a mountain, they chipped the carvings out of the rock and Posted by MadelineK in Learning Through Exploring | Apr 12, 2013
- Leaving Pisco Elqui for OvalleWe decided it was too beautiful in Pisco Elqui and a change was necessary. That wasn't before we went for an afternoon horseback ride in the mountains. here is our new best friend Ramon Luis of Monte Grande, Chile.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Jun 9, 2013
- South America- Chile ==Day Six: Arriving in Chile==
Hey there! Welcome to part three of my South American trip. It will also be my last entry from South America. I flew to Buenos Aires, Argentina and arrived here in Santiago, the capital of Chile. Posted by bluejaysrule in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 8, 2013
- La Serena to Valle de ElquiWe left Serena on the day it was cloudy. The day before I did a little exercise along the beach...
The evening before we departed we had an interesting experience. S Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Jun 5, 2013
- North to La Serena...and sun!!
A seven hour+ bus trip from Santiago brought us to this seaside city which is said to have the clearest skies in the Southern Hemisphere. [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/572327/18 Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Jun 3, 2013
- Villarica VolcanoWe went to Pucon, Chile. We hiked a volcano. The volcano hike was three hours. We saw lava tubes. Lava tubes are made out of molten lava rock. Lava tubes are tunnels where lava escapes when there is an eruption. Posted by MadelineK in Learning Through Exploring | Apr 6, 2013
- The rain in Spain falls mainly in the Lake District of Chile
We were forewarned the Lake District was rainy this time of year. It was an apt prophesy. The area is absolutely beautiful and perfect for sports and outdoor activites...except in the Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | May 31, 2013