- China!!! Yikes What Were We Thinking!!
Three years ago I backpacked across Europe for 89 days, with a budget of fifty dollars a day.
Now I am sixty six, my ri Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Sep 18, 2015
- BeijingBEIJING municipality is bordered to the south by Shanxi province and to the north and west by inner Mongolia.
We started out in Shanghai, went south to Zhangjiajie, west to Chengdu and then north east to Xi'an and the Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Nov 20, 2015
- Xi'an, ShaanxiTwo nights in Xi'an, main goal, to see the terra cotta warriors, an amazing archaeological find in 1974. Thousands of six foot tall terra cotta soldiers with intricate detail, each unique, as well as chariots and life size terracotta Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Nov 18, 2015
- I want to go to ZiBoI want to go to ZiBo ,because have a zhoucun in here.\
Zhoucun late feudal socio-economic transition in the rise of the handicraft business town, Ming and Qing dynasties developed into an important commercial town in northern China, known as "the Posted by chenghongni in I want to trip to China useless place | Nov 18, 2015
- I want to Hong KongI want to Hong Kong,because Hong kong is very bustling.
Located in southern China, the Pearl River estuary to the east, the South China Sea coast, n Posted by chenghongni in I want to trip to China useless place | Nov 18, 2015
- I want to ChengduChengdu is located in Sichuan Basin is located west of the hinterland of the Chengdu Plain, Chengdu and Deyang east, Ziyang adjacent to the West and Ya'an and Aba border, South and Meishan connected. Jinjiang District, Chengdu and other 9 Posted by chenghongni in I want to trip to China useless place | Nov 18, 2015
- Chengdu, SichuanChengdu is ranked as one of China's happiest cities. It is known to have a tea culture, the residents enjoy drinking tea and playing mahjong, in a relaxed culture, not a rat race compared to some of its Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Nov 16, 2015
- Eh 5-6-7-8!!!La scorsa settimana per la prima volta mi è capitato di volare con una compagnia cinese...no beh aspettate, di voli interni con Air China e compagnia bella ne ho già fatti a volontà... Mi riferisco ad un volo internazionale di Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Nov 16, 2015
- Virtual trip to China[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/789 Posted by Nickmethot in Nicks virtual vacation | Nov 16, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 8Our last post boldly declared that it was our last one for this journey. It was assumed that it would be fairly uneventful as it was meant to be a quiet day mooching about before leaving for home later Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 15, 2015
- Yichang, HubeiYICHANG is the gateway to the Three Gorges. The Three Gorges Dam, completed in 2012, is the largest hydro power plant In the World!
Tourists start or end the Yangtze River Cruise here. We are not Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Nov 14, 2015
- Quand six étrangers se promènent en Chine
==Ce que j'adore en Chine - What I love about China==
===- Les beaux paysages - Beautiful landscapes===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725458/large_IMG-20150813- Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Nov 11, 2015
- Quelques photos du camp d`été[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725458/large_IMG_7089 Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Nov 9, 2015
- Zhangjiajie and Mount Tianman, ChinaWe moved from the town of Wulingyuan to the city of Zhangiajie on 28 September. We took the little bus from the clock tower, cost is ten yuan and the distance is about 35 km. The driver Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Nov 1, 2015
- Peking BelliesAccording to aussieeggs.com, male chicks are often suffocated or ground up because roosters aren't as tasty as hens. Their shredded remains may even be fed to their siblings in pellet form.
What's more disturbing?
The 'Exposed Bellies of China'... Posted by 2 Idiots Abroad in 2 Idiots Abroad | Nov 7, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 7Thursday is our last full day in China. Our excitement has waned and our frenetic activity has receded to just going slowly and making the most of what time we have left. Tomorrow is our last day and Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 5, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 6Today was a restoration rather than a recreation day. We had no commitments to fulfill and we had the day to ourselves. The blog will be short to give the bloggers a break.
It was also Stewart and Maree's last Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 5The day started off as we expected it would from yesterday. Mr Tun arrived at 9 am, we met him at 9.15 am and Helen arrived at 10 am. While we were waiting Mr Tun explained Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 4Guangzhou Day Four
We were up in time to get to the breakfast spot at 7.15 am to be ready to be picked up to go to the Sun Yat Sen Hospital to meet with their dignitaries. I would like Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 2, 2015
- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Hunan Province, China[center][/center]
We fly from Shanghai to Zhangjiajie on the evening of 24 Sept. The flight is with Shanghai Airlines (East China Airlines) and Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Nov 1, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 3We were up early as we were meeting Bess at 8am. So down to breakfast at 7am. Thankfully our body clocks were still set on Adelaide so getting there early was easy.
We met Bess as scheduled and were Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 1, 2015
- Guanzghou Day 2 Our bedroom was cool and comfortable. It is indeed a five star hotel. We stumbled off to breakfast and to our surprise there was plenty for us to eat. We used to struggle at some Chinese Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 1, 2015
- Guangzhou Day1Yesterday was a long day of travelling. First a two hour flight from Adelaide to Sydney then a 9 hour flight to Guangzhou airport and then an hour's drive from the airport to our hotel. But all went well, Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Oct 30, 2015
- Week 15: China: Huangzau/Xi'an/BeijingWeek 15: China: Huangzau/Xi'an/Beijing
October Friday 23rd - Thursday 29th
Remembered that my Aunty Bee loved China. She visited several times, including the Teracotta Warriors, and she was a member of the Nelson China Soc.
I woke ea Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Oct 29, 2015
- ShanghaiShanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Shanghai has a population of about 26 million. It is China's biggest city and in fact is the largest city in the world. Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Oct 27, 2015