- Menghai Area Hike to Hani and Bulong Villages
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642578/ Posted by mcsaligmans in The McSaligman Adventures | Dec 23, 2013
- ShenzhenTravelling overland from Hong Kong to Shenzhen, China is quite direct and without much hassle. The best way to travel overland between these 2 cities is through the Hong Kong MTR with a final stop at Lo Wu station. From Posted by kidd27 in 3 Countries Within East Asia | Dec 21, 2013
- Sports Day and Final TestsHei igjen!
Mens jeg er på kontoret og det gikk ganske fort å laste opp bilder, så skriver jeg bare et innlegg til med en gang ☺
I går var det duket for sportsdelen av Sports Day her på skolen. Tidligere hadde Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Dec 20, 2013
I helgen var jeg og Alex på tur til Shanghai. Jeg hadde tatt meg fri torsdag og fredag, og flyttet alle klassene mine disse dagene. Vi dro sent onsdag kveld, sånn at vi skulle ha hele torsdagen også.
Torsdag og fredag Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Dec 20, 2013
- It's taken a while and its epic! I give you China part 3! Night train number 2 was slightly better than our first experience a few days ago, although it was still noisy and not clean in the slightest! The trip was 15hrs long and we passed the time by attempting to learn Posted by HelenHeneghan in Helen goes round the world! | Dec 19, 2013
- First Impressions of "Exotic" Xishuangbanna
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642578/l Posted by mcsaligmans in The McSaligman Adventures | Dec 19, 2013
- Chongqing: A Tale of Two PrisonsI said I was not unhappy to get off in Chongqing, but my arrival there turned out to be a little daunting. I had booked a hostel and had precise directions as to how to get from a particular metro Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 19, 2013
- Guilin: The Spectacle!I apologize for not being able to upload more photos from my trip. For some reason the java plugin on my web browser have not been working, but I will get these pictures out as soon as possible.
By December 7, Posted by ZhuLiangYingbo in ”北京欢迎你!“ -Jackie Chan | Dec 18, 2013
- Yangtze CruisingSo, Wonder Wang came through, with no thanks at all to Paypal. In their wisdom, they decided my payment was suspicious and reversed it, meaning I had to pay cash into an account at the Bank of China (where I Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 18, 2013
- Dali/Kunming: Bus Rides, Boat Rides, & Tackling SicknessDali was the next leg of our journey. The trip from Lijiang to this famous city was full of construction along the roads. One thing that scared my classmates was we saw an overturned bus (similar to the one we Posted by ZhuLiangYingbo in ”北京欢迎你!“ -Jackie Chan | Dec 17, 2013
- ShanghaiShanghai was final stop in China and also on my world trip,
We stayed near the Bund which is the historic riverside from the days of British occupation that is home to many of the banking offices.
Two of dad's Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Dec 17, 2013
- Shaxi in Winter[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by mcsaligmans in The McSaligman Adventures | Dec 16, 2013
- Lijiang: Rooftops and MountainsFollowing on our trip to Xian, we took an evening flight to Lijiang (Yunnan Province). This area is famous for its mountainous areas, its curved/shingle rooftop architecture, and its unique culture. This area is home to the Naxi people, who Posted by ZhuLiangYingbo in ”北京欢迎你!“ -Jackie Chan | Dec 16, 2013
- Going to XianI must apologize for not posting in the last two weeks. Internet was hard to come by in the hotels I stayed in and I was always on the move from Xian to Lijiang to Dali to Kunming to Guilin Posted by ZhuLiangYingbo in ”北京欢迎你!“ -Jackie Chan | Dec 14, 2013
- From Macau to Hong Kong onwards to Shenzhen, China
A bird's eye view of the Hong Kong Metropolitan city from Victoria Peak
The St Paul's ruins in Posted by kidd27 in 3 Countries Within East Asia | Dec 14, 2013
- Jingzhou: Side Trip to see an Old BlokeIt is only about 100 km from Yichang to Jingzhou, a city which has been occupied for around 6,000 years. It is on the Yangzte, so has long had both logistical and military importance. A bit over 2,000 years ago Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 13, 2013
- Hangzhou and HuangshanThe original plan was to fly to Beijing and travel down to Shanghai, but early on we realized we would quickly run out of time, so we changed things.
We flew from Chengdu to Hangzhou, a lake side city near Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Dec 12, 2013
- JiuzhaigouTo get away from the cities and to see some more of China we booked on a tour north of Chengdu, through Schwann and onto the Tibetan plateau.
Although still part of China, the people living here are of Tibetan Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Dec 12, 2013
- Mosu TerritoryThe Mosu minority live in the valleys surrounding Lugu lake on the Yunnan - Szechuan Border..These devout Tibetan Buddhists are famous for being one of the few matriarchal societies on earth. The mother is the head of household, and the Posted by mcsaligmans in The McSaligman Adventures | Dec 12, 2013
- Mosu Land [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642578/9 Posted by mcsaligmans in The McSaligman Adventures | Dec 11, 2013
- Yichang: Accidentally Fabulous DayYichang is a river city, the river in question being the Yangtze, the largest river in Asia. It is west and down-river of the Three Gorges Dam project, so the river flows through at something like its pre-dam depth - Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 10, 2013
- Canton TowerHei igjen!
Tro det eller ei, jeg har faktisk forsøkt å blogge flere ganger siden sist, men java har gjort sånn at jeg ikke har fått lastet opp bilder. Løste det nå ved å laste ned ny nettleser. Skal ikke være Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Dec 10, 2013
- On My Way Again: Chengdu to YichangIn the evening the day before leaving Chengdu, I had a rather strange experience: if I had been in any other country in the world, when I walked into [[http://www.tour-beijing.com/blog/sichuan-travel/chengdu-travel/how-to-visit-qintai-road-qintai-street-c Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 9, 2013
- ChengduOur next destination was Chengdu, the largest city in the Schichwan and the start of our tour to the north.
We flew the 3 hours from Guangzhou on China Southern airlines, accompanied by The Lord of the Rings soundtrack.
After the Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Dec 8, 2013
- Reflections on my first 10 days in ChinaGrowing up in rural New Zealand, I had very little notion of China, except that things “made in China” were "not very good". The only access to real live Chinese people was the greengrocer in Dargaville, where we would go Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 8, 2013