- On The Way to Work!Per chi non lo sapesse, il mio appartamento non e' molto distante dall'ufficio per cui vado a piedi. Di solito impiego circa 20 minuti [i](camminando a passo non troppo spedito ma normale per non arrivare in ufficio in un bagno Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Jun 12, 2014
- China:lanterns, warriors&pandas/ Cina:lampiony, vojaci&pandy
Beijing left us with a sweet tooth for more excitement, and there are loads of things to see in Posted by zuzana.zav in Are we there yet? | Jun 11, 2014
- Day one and already 12 years behindWell, most blogs seem to be perpetually behind on their updates but I'm already 12 years behind.
There isn't really a photo to go w/ this post, so here's a pic from our trip last summer.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/683374/large_1073858_10.. Posted by BBates24 in The Bates Dynasty* | Jun 11, 2014
- BEIJINGTerzo giorno a Beijing, terzo Atto, terzo racconto ma prima!!!!! Una chicca :)
Ecco un link per coloro che mi seguono dal primo atto :) Pochi secondi però direi Q.B.!
Allora dicevo, terzo atto, terzo giorn Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Jun 1, 2014
- BEIJING Il secondo giorno comincia alle 7.00, così: con una 'buona' tazza di caffè in polvere mescolato in acqua semitiepida in cui ovviamente è rimasto a galleggiare…
…ovviamente non l'ho bevuto!! Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 31, 2014
- BEIJINGEd eccomi qua, di ritorno dalla capitale!
E' stato davvero un bel viaggio e ci sono tante cose che vorrei raccontarvi però spero anche di non annoiarvi per cui dividerò il mio 'poema' in tre parti ovvero in giorni (quelli che Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 30, 2014
- 365 DaysToday we left Haikou. We are currently on the plane to Beijing, and feeling thrilled about it. Living in a Chinese city for the last year has been full of all kinds of emotions, but I will spare you the Posted by MissMaggieMae in Wonderlust | Jun 3, 2014
- Alex gets excited by potteryOur second visit to Shanghai has proven to be much more pleasant. We arrived after a fairly rubbish nights sleep on the trains and so, after we'd braved the crazy taxi driving on the way to the hotel, we Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Nov 3, 2012
- Farewell China Well dinner last night was an adventure unto itself. We had reservations at Shintori one of the new hot spot sushi restaurants in Shanghai. It was not in our neighbourhood so off we went in a cab. Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 30, 2014
- New China, ShanghaiShanghai, the new China. It is said there are 3 Chinas, X'ian (terracotta warriors) the ancient China, Beijing, the present China and Shanghai, the new China. Locals call it the New York of the East. The lights Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 30, 2014
- WEEKEND LUNGO...anche qui!Per non perdere tutte le tradizioni italiane anche io lunedi' faccio festa, non perche' qui si festeggia la repubblica Italiana bensi' e' il "Dragon Boat Festival". Per adesso non ne so molto...vi diro' di piu' al ritorno del mio primo Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 29, 2014
- Happy Birthday Ger from ChinaFirst, Happy Birthday Gerry, he got to celebrate on a Yangtze River Cruise!
Cruising the river is a civilized way to see the country side. Rivers are always lined with cities and interesting spots as the water is and always Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 29, 2014
- CHI BEN COMINCIA....Da buona italiana direi che una delle cose di cui si sente subito la mancanza appena sbarcati in un altro paese e' la totale assenza di un BUON CAFFE'. Benche' adoro Starbucks, Costa coffe e altre catene in cui di Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 28, 2014
- Beijing BABY!
Beijing is wild, historic, overwhelming, fast, big, international, impressive, overcrowded, daz Posted by zuzana.zav in Are we there yet? | May 28, 2014
- Two Days in Sanjiang Dong Village, GuangxiLocated in the cross sections of Guangxi, Hunan and Guizhou provinces, Sanjiang county is home to Dong ethnic minority. There Dong people’s villages are particularly famous for their ‘Wind and Rain’ bridges, Drum Towers, stockade stilted wooden building Posted by JosieH in Josie's Blog | May 28, 2014
- Cruising China Yangzi, Yangtze, Yangtse I suck at English and spelling as it is and the Chinese do not help my cause. Nothing here is spelt the same way twice. I am going with Yangtze as I like the way Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 27, 2014
- Getting ready.....Penny for the thoughts......
Looking out over the river in Cenxi, the place we were born?
We are looking forward to travelling back to experience "real life" in Cenxi, living as locals and chatting to locals to learn as much as we Posted by Fu Girls in Fu Girls | May 26, 2014
- ALTRO CHE MUSEO!#sabato #casanuova #mancaqualcosa #supermercato #spesa #daperdersi
Come molti di voi sanno mi sono appena trasferita in quella che è e sarà la mia casa (Home Sweet Home! basta Hotel!!!) ciò significa finalmente poter cucinare del cibo con le proprie ma Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 24, 2014
- Nine horses, snake wine & goose liverGuilin, a scene from an alien movie, with its lush green paddy fields and magnificent limestone towers sprouting up amongst them. You have to be here to experience it, so beautiful and so foreign. Ger and I Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 25, 2014
- X marks the spot.I arrived in Xi'an pretty excited. Chengdu was amazing, but Xi'an was the start of seeing proper ancient China. The end of the Silk Road, Xi'an has an entire wall, the drum and bell towers, the pagodas, a Muslim quarter Posted by Kiwi Holly in Well ni hao China! | May 25, 2014
- New emotions every dayI could get used to this: an ice-cream now, a milkshake later and a frozen yoghurt on the afternoon snack. The only thing I can't stand is this terribly hot weather... 8 am in the morning and the thermometer already Posted by Billabongirl in Citizen of the world | May 22, 2014
- The Great WallWow! That's all my mouth could say first time I laid eyes on the Great Wall. I'm not exaggerating - it's really outstanding! I walked part of the Great Wall in the site of Badaling, and the views were amazing. Posted by Billabongirl in Citizen of the world | May 21, 2014
- Shangri LaChina continues to surprise me is the message at the end of another couple of days here. Yesterday we started our day wandering through Black Dragon Pond Park in Lijiang (random line dancers can be found here as well). Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 22, 2014
- Da 0 a 10 e sono a cavalloOggi in pausa pranzo ho cominciato le mie lezioni di cinese..beh niente di che, semplicemente una chiaccherata tra colleghe :)
Pero' almeno ho imparato a contare e a capire il meccanismo dei numeri...
Da 0 a 10 e sono a cavallo perche' Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 20, 2014
- What a wonderful city!I've been here for no longer than 30 hours and I keep amazed by how it works: motocicles and cars are noiseless, the subway works like a Swiss watch, it's a very intelligent and person-friendly city, and almost everyone scratches Posted by Billabongirl in Citizen of the world | May 20, 2014