- Dali to LijinangThis morning we planned to ride along the edge of the lake and along to a little village but it was still raining and so we decided it would be best to just walk to the edge of the lake Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 10, 2013
- A day in DaliWe Walked up the mountain behind the hostel Cang mountain. The entrance was about 30mins from the hostel then an hour up to the halfway point where there is a paved walking path.
We tried to get a student discount using Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 10, 2013
- Arriving in DaliToday we're heading to Dali on the bus. We caught two public buses to the bus station, there were some lovely people on the bus today trying to help us with our luggage and chatting to Jess. its always nice Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 10, 2013
- Everyday life at Nanguang International SchoolHei igjen!
Jeg har jo sagt at grunnen til at jeg ikke blogger så mye er fordi det ikke skjer så mye spennende. Men for noen er det sikkert interessant å lese litt om hva jeg gjør til hverdags også, så Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Oct 10, 2013
- A day in KunmingToday Jess and I went to the west hill, just to the west of Kunming. It was a recommended day trip from the hostel.
We've decided we make a good team, me with organising and directions and Jessi translating as she Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 10, 2013
- Arriving in KunmingI slept ok on the train, I woke once or twice but not too bad. I woke to hear English being spoken, the girl in the bed across from me was watching 'whip it' which I like. I asked her Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 10, 2013
- Leaving Fenghaung for KunmingAfter packing my bag ready to move on again I went down stairs and had breaky. The guy from the hostel kindly said he would organise something veggie for me. I got a Cantonese dish called chungfen which big sheets Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 10, 2013
- A day in Fenghuang Got up and grabbed some breaky with Jessi and Miro. Jessi was catching the train to Kunming this afternoon and I will meet up with her in a few days. So we headed to the super market for a few Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 10, 2013
- Arriving in Fenghaung My train was about 2 and a half hours late which wasn't really a problem it just made it harder to know if it was my stop or not but the carraige lady was nice and wrote down roughly when Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 9, 2013
- Leaving Longji - Guilin - to FenghaungWoke up about 5:20 and had a quick wash before packing my bag a getting reading to head up the hill for sunrise. The type of building we were staying in was just wooden with poor insulation and so was Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 9, 2013
- Longji Rice TerracesIt was recommended by the girl at the hostel that i take the public bus this meant one change (supposedly). so i caught a taxi to the bus station and the lady ripped me off, the meter said 8.70 and Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 9, 2013
- Last day in YangshouI got up, packed my bag and left it in storage at the hostel and got collected for Rock climbing. I've never really been before, only on one of those indoor climbing walls when I was about 9 and I Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 9, 2013
- A day in YangshouI booked to go on a cooking class today as I thought it would be nice to do one before I leave China. I was collected from my hostel by the instructor and we walked to the markets were we Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 9, 2013
- Xingping og Yangshuo IIHei igjen!
Da har jeg kommet meg hjem til Foshan og den siste feriedagen går mot slutten. Jeg har hatt en fantastisk ferie i Xingping og Yangshuo, og det var virkelig en positiv opplevelse å backpacke alene for første gang!
Forrige innlegg Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Oct 7, 2013
- Kuala Lumpur & Beijing, dos capitals en dos dies! Travel Zip
... després de 3 horetes d’avió des de Lombok (Indonèsia) vam arribar a Kuala....
L’arribada a la capital de Malàisia ens va traslladar, per un moment, a varis dels viatges que hem fe Posted by asiantryp in tibet2malaysia | Oct 6, 2013
- Hong KongHi all! We don’t have wifi at our HK hotel (which is extremely irritating) so I want to apologize for the lack of updates. I’m fine, everything’s going well! This is what we’ve been up to the last few days:
Tues. Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Oct 4, 2013
- National Day HolidaySo we are about to fast forward a little bit from our first post due to a pretty action packed day. To sum up the two weeks we are skipping we have basically been observing English classes for two 40 Posted by mikerin in The uncommon adventures of Mike & Erin | Oct 3, 2013
- De les muntanyes tibetanes a les platges turqueses de Lombok
El viatge des de Kangding a les illes Gili ha durat més de 32 hores; temps sense dormir, agafant un taxi, un carrito de Posted by asiantryp in tibet2malaysia | Oct 3, 2013
- Heading to Yangshou Had breaky at the hostel and waited for my tour. Scored two free postcards because they didn't have any change. Got a mini bus to the main bus for my tour and met a couple from Denmark. We drove for Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 2, 2013
- My new home...Today is the day I find out where my new home will be for the next 11 months. I’ve been told I have to wait for my medical results, but then I’ll be heading to my new school on Friday. Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Sep 6, 2013
- Poked and prodedWhile in Yangshuo I had to go for my medical in Guilin. I was picked up by the same driver that had picked me up from the station, Bobby. He immediately apologised for being so tired that night.
Joining us Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Sep 4, 2013
- Moving onA 4am start today as people head off in their different directions to their school placements. The first group left at 4am and this group included Gail. I met her in reception and there were lots of hugs as we Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Sep 2, 2013
- HELLO!Hi!!! I apologize for the late post. We've had no wifi!!
After the Tiananmen Square day, we had our Beijing "Apprentice" assignment. We all trekked to the Silk Market. For those not in the know, the Silk Market is a MASSIVE Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Oct 2, 2013
- National Day holidayLenge siden sist blogging nå!
Grunnen til det er rett og slett at det ikke har skjedd så mye spennende. Dagene er like, jeg står opp tidlig, går på jobb, har lang lunsjpause, tilbake til skolen igjen, og etter det er Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Oct 1, 2013
- Playing Frogger with Hohhot TrafficIt is amazing how architecture reflects the emperor's power. After a wonderful trip to the Forbidden City and all of its gates last Sunday (the best building was the Opera House and people really took an interest to my roommate's Posted by ZhuLiangYingbo in ”北京欢迎你!“ -Jackie Chan | Sep 30, 2013