- A couple random neighbourhoods of BeijingToday was a full day even though we had limited activities scheduled as we had to change hotels to join the Marathon group. Fortunately the process was very smooth. The two hotels are minutes apart and upon arrival Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 14, 2014
- Why not...Di settima é difficile trovare spunti x poter scrivere qualcosa di interessante perché non sto molto fuori ad osservare questo mondo, però, perché disperarsi? ci sono tanti spunti anche stando tranquillamente in ufficio ;)
Come vi ho detto la Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 12, 2014
- Tian'anmen Square to startDay two of Beijing started early but not early enough to beat the traffic. We started our day being dropped off just outside Tian'anmen Square. The square is huge and chalk full of people, predominately 20,000 Chinese funnelling Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 13, 2014
- Beijing - Day OneToday started leisurely after a solid 9 hours of sleep. We purposely had today planned activity light with just an acrobat show scheduled for the evening. That gave us time to ease into our adventure and make Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 12, 2014
- Mantengo una promessa :)Eccomi quiiii!!! come promesso aggiungo un video di uno dei balli di gruppo di strada che ho beccato oggi...non è tra quelli più folkloristici però sicuramente è uno di quello con più 'followers'...avete visto quanti sono????? :)
Spero che riusciate a Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 11, 2014
- Travel Day - YYC to PEKTravel Day, since I am my mother's daughter (Happy Mother`s Day) we were checked in and ready to fly a good hour before we needed to be. Fortunately, there was a handy iStore at the airport that provided an Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 11, 2014
- On the Street#Sabato #giornolibero #giroingiro #turista
Oggi introduco una nuova categoria che sicuramente verrà aggiornata e ingrandita anche in futuro: la chiamerò appunto 'On the Street' ovvero tutto ciò che di strambo noterò per le vie di Nanjing.
Ecco una lis Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 9, 2014
- Old Town, Haikou[center][img=http:/ Posted by MissMaggieMae in Wonderlust | May 10, 2014
- Cuteness in ChengduAs I write this from my second long distance train trip from Chengdu to Xian, I cannot understand why anyone would choose a different long distance mode of transport in China. Sleeper tickets are cheap, beds are comfortable, toilets are Posted by Kiwi Holly in Well ni hao China! | May 10, 2014
- ...si comincia!1° giorno: primo giorno di lavoro, primo giorno di una nuova vita con nuove avventure e anche nuovi 'usi e costumi'.
Qui direi che ce ne sono davvero tanti e anche tanto diversi dai nostri infatti mi sa che che questo Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 7, 2014
- Dorm Etiquette: How To Deal With A Loud SnorerThe sound of someone sawing their way through a entire forest fills the air in the six bed dormitory, keeping all but one of us awake. Of course it's not an overzealous lumberjack working a night shift, but the newest Posted by JonAndSara in A Long Way For Dumplings | May 10, 2014
- T+1 to ChinaWell, I just checked in for our flights tomorrow and am so damn excited I can barely sit still. In celebration of my 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday this year, this trip has the added thrill of Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | May 9, 2014
- Another one of those moments.Today while I was cycling in amongst the Yangshou mountains I had another one of those 'let's just take a minute and appreciate where I am' moments. Wow, am I really here, am I really experiencing this epic natural Posted by JonAndSara in A Long Way For Dumplings | May 9, 2014
- 3, 2, 1, ... let's go!!!Eccomi qua! Per raccontare e condividere la mia esperienza in Cina con tutti voi che mi avete supportato e SOpportato e che continuate a farlo in mille modi. E' il mio modo di ringraziarvi e di rendervi partecipi di ciò Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | May 6, 2014
- Two days cycling in YangshuoWe arrived at Bike Asia at 9am and met our guide Sam (from Yunnan province) and the other members of our group- a German couple and a mum and two daughters from Perth.
We set off through town and then Posted by Kiwi Holly in Well ni hao China! | May 8, 2014
- Yo! Yangshuo!When we arrived in Yangshuo Sandra began to worry that the suggested idyllic holiday spot wasn't what her colleagues suggested. Yes there were the karst hills surrounding the town, more so than in Guilin, but it was busy, full of Posted by Kiwi Holly in Well ni hao China! | May 7, 2014
- Tranquil GuilinWithout doubt Guilin has been the most beautiful and tranquil place we've visited in China. The whole city is packed full of rivers and lakes and then surrounded by green, mountainous karst formations. Throughout our time in China so far Posted by JonAndSara in A Long Way For Dumplings | May 6, 2014
- On my Way to ZHUHAI
the busy harbour and the leisure dusk.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/614 Posted by Vason in Seeking | May 6, 2014
- HSK and Harry PotterIn the four months since I last posted on my blog, I've spent a lot of time studying Chinese, all of which (sort of) culminated three weeks ago with the HSK, a standardized test for Chinese language learners. From the Posted by ccole in The Year Between | May 5, 2014
- How to climb stairs in Guangxi Province # 2Our group travelled the few hours out of Guilin into the mountains to visit the Longji Rice Terraces (Dragon's Backbone). According to the Lonely Planet, they are a marvel of farm engineering, rising up 1000m into the hills with minority Posted by Kiwi Holly in Well ni hao China! | May 4, 2014
- There are nine million security checks in BeijingWe’ve never had to pass through so many security checks before Beijing. Before entering the train station, the museums and even just to cross under the subway you have to have your bags scanned. We even have to Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Oct 29, 2012
- Lovely Gena and Her CouchWe are soon to depart from our first couch surfing experience and we are coming away from it with 2 new friends and 2 very full bellies! What more could anyone want?
Gena, our host in Hangzhou, China, Posted by JonAndSara in A Long Way For Dumplings | May 4, 2014
- izlet na podeželje===Vse se je pravzaprav začelo pred parimi mesci, ko me ob jutrih ni zbudila nobena budilka več. In sem si za zvonenje nastavila petelinje kikirikanje. Kje pa sem takrat vedla, da bom imela možnost par mesecev kasneje doživeti pravo Posted by abovethesea in v centru sveta, nad morjem | May 3, 2014
- Biking 2014 - part 3And the third post - the reason I've been racing through the other two (although then haven't had time to finish till now), as I was thinking about a quiz that recently popped up on Facebook as I rode this Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | May 2, 2014
- Jiangnan TourTime to get away on a break and this time I picked Jiangnan （江南） tour since my father has not been to this part of China. Actually I am only interested in Nanking and Hangzhou but am open to exploring Posted by acerchuan in Acerchuan Travel Blog | May 1, 2014