- Kuala Lumpur & Beijing, dos capitals en dos dies! Travel Zip
... després de 3 horetes d’avió des de Lombok (Indonèsia) vam arribar a Kuala....
L’arribada a la capital de Malàisia ens va traslladar, per un moment, a varis dels viatges que hem fe Posted by asiantryp in tibet2malaysia | Oct 6, 2013
- Hong KongHi all! We don’t have wifi at our HK hotel (which is extremely irritating) so I want to apologize for the lack of updates. I’m fine, everything’s going well! This is what we’ve been up to the last few days:
Tues. Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Oct 4, 2013
- National Day HolidaySo we are about to fast forward a little bit from our first post due to a pretty action packed day. To sum up the two weeks we are skipping we have basically been observing English classes for two 40 Posted by mikerin in The uncommon adventures of Mike & Erin | Oct 3, 2013
- De les muntanyes tibetanes a les platges turqueses de Lombok
El viatge des de Kangding a les illes Gili ha durat més de 32 hores; temps sense dormir, agafant un taxi, un carrito de Posted by asiantryp in tibet2malaysia | Oct 3, 2013
- Heading to Yangshou Had breaky at the hostel and waited for my tour. Scored two free postcards because they didn't have any change. Got a mini bus to the main bus for my tour and met a couple from Denmark. We drove for Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Oct 2, 2013
- My new home...Today is the day I find out where my new home will be for the next 11 months. I’ve been told I have to wait for my medical results, but then I’ll be heading to my new school on Friday. Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Sep 6, 2013
- Poked and prodedWhile in Yangshuo I had to go for my medical in Guilin. I was picked up by the same driver that had picked me up from the station, Bobby. He immediately apologised for being so tired that night.
Joining us Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Sep 4, 2013
- Moving onA 4am start today as people head off in their different directions to their school placements. The first group left at 4am and this group included Gail. I met her in reception and there were lots of hugs as we Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Sep 2, 2013
- HELLO!Hi!!! I apologize for the late post. We've had no wifi!!
After the Tiananmen Square day, we had our Beijing "Apprentice" assignment. We all trekked to the Silk Market. For those not in the know, the Silk Market is a MASSIVE Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Oct 2, 2013
- National Day holidayLenge siden sist blogging nå!
Grunnen til det er rett og slett at det ikke har skjedd så mye spennende. Dagene er like, jeg står opp tidlig, går på jobb, har lang lunsjpause, tilbake til skolen igjen, og etter det er Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Oct 1, 2013
- Playing Frogger with Hohhot TrafficIt is amazing how architecture reflects the emperor's power. After a wonderful trip to the Forbidden City and all of its gates last Sunday (the best building was the Opera House and people really took an interest to my roommate's Posted by ZhuLiangYingbo in ”北京欢迎你!“ -Jackie Chan | Sep 30, 2013
- To Hong Kong via Xi'an, ChengDu, Guilin, and ShenzhenIt was time to leave Beijing so I planned a trip by rail that had me stop at several cities I wanted to visit. I had ten days to do it. I waited a bit late to book Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Sep 30, 2013
- Our few first daysWe arrived in Shanghai on Sept. 14th. Exhausted, tired and confused we stepped out of the customs area and into the real China. We hadn't thought of what we would do if Tony wasn't among the hundreds of people waiting Posted by mikerin in The uncommon adventures of Mike & Erin | Sep 29, 2013
- Southern China - Nanjing, Chengdu, and Yunnan provinceDear all,
It's time for another update. Lachlan and I are in the south-west of China, in Yunnan province, which is south of Tibet. The country of Myanmar (Burma) is directly to the west from here and Laos and Vietnam are Posted by LS overland in L & S Finland to Australia overland trip | Sep 29, 2013
- Pinyao So the past 2 weeks have been so busy! On the 19th of September we had a 4 day weekend (till the 22nd) due to the moon festival. Unfortunately due to traveling at the time I didn’t get to Posted by 丽贝卡RebeccaH in CHINA | Sep 29, 2013
- Tiananmen Square morning!Today we had a very interesting day. After workout, we had to meet the group at the East Tiananmen Square subway station. We weren't allowed to bring cameras or bags. We needed to wear closed toed shoes, long pants, and Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Sep 28, 2013
- Beijing and a Little CultureBefore arriving in Mainland China, I thought I might find a sober, grey environment with many Chinese wearing face masks because of the pollution. As you've seen from my other blogs, that's not what I have found so far. Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Sep 27, 2013
- the great climbHi everybody!
This morning we woke up earlier in order to meet for a quick yoga session at 6:45. At 8:00, we all hopped on the bus and trekked out to the mountains! We had to climb a HUGE number of Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Sep 27, 2013
- Tagong (ལྷ་སྒང་), trekking per l’Himàlaia
Aviso a navegants: aquesta entrada és un pèl llarga (Sí, fins i tot més que les altres)... tres Posted by asiantryp in tibet2malaysia | Sep 26, 2013
- Mid-Autumn FestivalLast week we had a three day vacation for Mid-Autumn festival, one of the most important Chinese festivals of the year. As far as I can tell, Mid-Autumn festival celebrates a good harvest and takes place on a full Posted by Ida.gocrazy in Wandering, Not lost | Sep 26, 2013
- Medical Massage...[center]So today I went to see my Chinese friend for lunch.
Nothing strange there - She owns a restaurant in town and I cooked Christmas dinner there for everyone last year (hopefully a tradition that will continue this December as well!)
I Posted by Lady Mantle in Living in Asia | Sep 26, 2013
- Damp in YangshuoWe left Guilin train station on a coach showing back-to-back episodes of Chinese 'Take Me Out'. I'm happy to report all the usual characters were there (kooky girls, twins, fat guys with cool glasses) and Chinese Paddy McGuinness looks like Posted by arianemeena in Two Pairs of Shoes | Sep 25, 2013
So...We're in Beijing! Our 2:55pm Monday flight, landed Tuesday at 4:30pm. The group went to a mall food court for dinner - no one had a clue what they were eating, but it was pretty good for a wild Posted by chella.thornton in Chella + The World | Sep 24, 2013
- navajanje..===10 dni je mimo!
=====evo, več kot en teden sm že tuki. mal je še kriza z pogrešanjem, sploh zato ker se z nobenim ne slišim kej velik, ampak sej bo. ta teden imam spet predavanja, kar pomeni vstajanje ob 8h Posted by abovethesea in v centru sveta, nad morjem | Sep 24, 2013
- Visitor's Guide to Hangzhou Bike Share (Part II)[left][/left]
This summer, I had the opportunity to check out one of the world's largest bike share programs, Hangzhou Public Bicycle. The program sees about 250,000 trips per Posted by winniewfong in Wanderlust | Sep 23, 2013