- Along the Tea Horse Road in LijiangAll tea originated in the mountains of China and was only grown in India and Ceylon in recent centuries. So we have now traced our favourite cuppa back to its roots in Yunnan Province in the far southwest of the Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Mar 10, 2017
- One Day in GuangzhouWe got an early start on the day, catching a taxi at 6:00 am to take us to the airport. There was the usual huge line for checking in. When we made it to the desk, we had to convince Posted by katdill in Adventures in SE Asia 2017 | Mar 9, 2017
- Women's Day in LijiangThe thin pure mountain air gives us a clear window into a bright blue sky with a distant vista of snow covered peaks. We are on top of the world as we sit on the balcony of our exquisite boutique Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Mar 8, 2017
- A Chinese BuffetAlthough we are currently above 6,000 feet on the edge of the Tibetan Plateau and it's early March, the garlic pickers are hard at work in the fields surrounding Lake Erhai...
The Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Mar 7, 2017
- Dali – Where Have All the Hippies Gone ?Nestled at the foot of the mountains that rise to the Tibetan Plateau, and just a stone's throw from the historic Kingdom of Burma, (now Myanmar), lies the ancient Chinese city of Dali Gucheng – the ancestral home of the Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Mar 4, 2017
- Back to Phnom Penh
I literally spent the whole day on the bus. My ticket said the bus would pick me up at seven, but of course, it didn't come until eight. I bought a lot of pastries at the market Posted by baixing in No Fixed Address | Mar 4, 2017
- Kunming's Eternal Spring
Kunming, a small city (in Chinese terms) in the mountains of Southwest China, is much like any modern city with skyscrapers, lofty hotels, wide roads and a ton of upscale shopping malls. There is nothing cheap about China these days Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Mar 3, 2017
- Around the World 2015: Guangzhou, China
China is a huge and diverse country. Even after five previous visits, I only felt like I'd seen at most five percent of what was worth seeing in China. I was looking forward to adding to Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Mar 4, 2017
- 2015 - China (Part 4 - Hangzhou)
Wednesday 28 October
The four of us (Hung, me, Hung's sister and Wei Wei) had an early start for the 0910 train to Hangzhou from Shanghai Hongqiao station. This was one of the n Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 29, 2015
- Around the World 2015: Mudanjiang, ChinaOf all the countries I've visited, there's none that I prefer to China. I love Europe, especially the big three of Italy, France, and Spain, but nothing compares to the incredible markets, food, frenzy, and natural beauty of China. Now Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Mar 3, 2017
- 2015 - China (Part 3 - Zhujiajiao)October 27 Tuesday
An early start to avoid the crowds.
朱家角 is an old water town and has a myriad of canals and bridges. It used to be a sleepy little town but has become quite touristy and the main streets Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 27, 2015
- 5 Amazing Places to Visist in ChinaWe have selected 5 places you need to visit if you are traveling in China.
==1. Daocheng County, Sichuan Province==
Daocheng has long enjoyed great fame as the "last shangri-la" among Ch Posted by ambassadorsh in China Travel Blog | Feb 17, 2017
So we arrived early morning in Beijing to the temperature being a freezing -13 degrees. Yes, that is a minus symbol there. Luckily our hotel allowed us to check in at 8.00am after a Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Feb 8, 2017
- Oklahoma, London and New OrleansI don't include ALL my travel in this blog so you won't get much on purely personal travel. We celebrated the US holiday of Thanksgiving with most of my family coming in to visit for the big day. I smoked Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Feb 6, 2017
- Chengdu, Sichuan - Pandas![center][/center]
Chengdu, the capitol of Slchuan Province, is ranked as one of Chin Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Jan 30, 2017
- 2015 - China (Part 2 - Suzhou)
Sunday 25 October
A day trip to the old city of Suzhou, an hour's drive on the motorway.
Being China, food was the first order of the day. The noodles were very good.
From there we walk Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 25, 2015
- 2015 - China (Part 1 - Shanghai)
Thursday 22 October
We arrived about 20 minutes late into Shanghai. The immigration and customs formalities were quick given I was one of only a few foreigners on the train. We w Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 23, 2015
- Kirgistan-China-Pakistan with own carHello
We are two suisse people who search for travelbuddies from Kirgistan-China-to Pakistan. We drive our own car and look for other people with their own vehicle to share costs for guide and travel agency.
We are glad to here from everyone Posted by Steffany2017 in Travelcompany China | Jan 3, 2017
- I'll Be Home For Christmas...
“I'll be home for Christmas...”
The song had unexpectedly entered my mind one October day while I peacefully sat on the balcony of The Hump Hostel in Kunming, watching as an airp Posted by TravelerTyler in Whither shall the winds blow me? | Dec 17, 2016
- aqsiq licenseaqsiq license|aqsiq certificate|aqsiq application|aqsiq service
Waste Raw Materials AQSIQ and CCIC Certificate/AQSIQ Certificate/AQSIQ License/China AQSIQ Renewal/Waste Plastic CCIC Inspection/Metal Scrap CCIC inspection/How to use AQSIQ to apply CCIC
I Posted by hj666666 in China AQSIQ Registration | Nov 28, 2016
- Gardens in SuzhouThere is always a lot of lesson to be learnt from ancient heritage. The beautiful ancient gardens in suzhou is just one of the many examples. In modern times, where nature has become one of the commodities and the pursuit Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Nov 20, 2016
- IntineraryThanksgiving Heritage Tour 2016 – Itinerary For GOLEMBIEWSKI
Arrival day in Beijing.UA851/16:25
Meet your guide and transfer to the Sunworld Dynasty Hotel.
Your guide will accompany you to the hotel and assist you with check in.
Posted by MaryGolm1 in Heritage Tour 2016 | Nov 18, 2016
- The Story of AmyIf you want to read about our first trip to China, look at the photos labeled "The Story of Amy". It shows them most recent first so go to the end and scroll backward to see the story from Posted by MaryGolm1 in Heritage Tour 2016 | Nov 18, 2016
- scrap plastic aqsiq registrationaqsiq license,aqsiq certificate,aqsiq service,aqsiq certification,China aqsiq agency
China AQSIQ License Registration for waste and scrap plastics
(GB 16487.12-2005-- National Standard of the People’s Republic of China)
When we register waste plastic Posted by hj666666 in China AQSIQ Registration | Nov 15, 2016
- Peking - över förväntanMan har ju alltid fördomar om ett land och dess folk. Strax efter vi satte ned flygplanshjulen på Pekings flygplats började jag ana oråd. Flygpersonalen hade påmint passagerarna säkert tre gånger att alla skulle ha kvar säkerhetsbältena på tills dess Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Nov 9, 2016