- Bare necessitiesGood morning ya'll,
It's 06:54, and we're sitting in the Pu Dong airport in Shanghai, our final leg in China coming to an end. I've been wanting to write a blog for the last few days; however, it's been go, go, Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 19, 2016
- Adventure Time in Asia!We decided it would be amazing to go and visit Morgans mum Moira who is currently living in Beijing as a teacher at Keystone Academy (a Chinese school with a US based curriculum) while we had the chance and before Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | Apr 17, 2016
- Big BambooWent down to raft on the Li river today outside of yangshuo, it's the river and mountain formation found on the 20 yuan bill in China. Had ppl literally lining up for pictures with us. After the photo shoot one Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 16, 2016
- #freedom30 🍾🍾🍾We've just arrived at, "The Wada hostel on the river". It's a sister hostel to the Wada we stayed in, in Guilin. We were handed keys to the top floor, with an incredible panoramic view of the mountains, and we're Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 16, 2016
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERINWhat happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? I'll tell you when we meet an immovable object. We are starting to feel just that, unstoppable. The more challenges we face, the harder we push. Sometimes things go horribly Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 14, 2016
- Nǐ hǎo, Nǐ hǎo, Nǐ hǎo !!!Hey Ya'll !!
I just woke up from our one and only day in Guilin with a nice phone call from my Mama 😆 You know, you can live X amount of hours away from your family for 6 years Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 13, 2016
- Recover partitions 21 do do you know what attain register isThis guidance facts and techniques is utilised because of your computers windows based pc. Before long that you've got been using your pc, Hundreds tool installs along with others collections that are being exercised definitely will damaged your prized ma Posted by hannahcl in hannahclairelblog | Apr 13, 2016
- Squishy BananasHello everyone, we are off to Guilin right now which is in the province of Guanxi. We spent the night in Feng Huang which was a 4 hour bus ride from Avatars' Zhangjijie and we now have a 6 hour Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 12, 2016
- Truth be toldHey everyone !!
I should speak honestly about Zhangjiajie before we move on. I'm usually very open to other ways of living, believe it or not. I love travelling to foreign countries and immersing myself in new cultures.. this one Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 11, 2016
- The early bird works hard for the wormWe are in the infancy of this trip. If the trip were a child we would just be learning to walk. I'm getting used to life not in Canada, Erin however...not so much. She was mad at people spitting in Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 10, 2016
- April 5 - BEIJING, CHINADay 3
It’s the start of our third day in Beijing and looking out from our hotel in the morning it appears their smog is returning. We were fortunate to be here du Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 8, 2016
- Blue AliensHad an amazing past few days In xi'an. Did some festival partying w some cool ppl we met, some shopping yesterday, Erin biked on top of the city wall that stretches for 8 km high atop the city. I can't Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 7, 2016
- Ride the walls babyHey friends !!
Another amazing day spent in Xi'an, for a whopping 72 Yuan ($15CAD!). Garrison and I decided to spend an afternoon wandering the streets on our own, for the sole purpose of staying sane hehe j/k I love him, Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 7, 2016
- April 4 - BEIJING, CHINADay 2
The Great Wall of China! I can't believe we are here! This is a section of the wall at the Juyongguan Pass - reconstructed and maintained, apparently, for t Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 7, 2016
- We're letting 🐠🐠🐠's eat our feet !! 😳Hey Ya'll !!
I'm so pumped to write up this blog, I couldn't wait for the morning! It's 00:57 exactly here in our "Facebook Youth Hostel".. LoL so youthful we are😉, and we just got in from an unreal day Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 6, 2016
- April 3 - BEIJING / TIANJIN, CHINADay 1
What an incredible opportunity! This segment of the world cruise includes an all-inclusive 3 day, 2 night visit to the must-see sights of Beijing! And we ha Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 6, 2016
- Waking up in Xi'anIts currently 6am in Xian and we are both lying in bed ready to start the day so i figured drop u guys a line. Yesterday we got on a train in Beijing heading southbound to XI an which is Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 5, 2016
- Roasted duck tongue??😣Okay, so I'm sitting here eating my 9th OREO for the day, because all OREO's taste the same, and it's the only thing that'll guarantee a sugar rush that I can find, AND I refuse to pay for the whopping Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 5, 2016
- Who needs the gym, when you can climb the Great Wall??Good evening friends !!
I couldn't be happier that Garrison is blogging ! 🤗 He'll soon get over the whole "cheese" factor, and want to write all about his experiences. It's one thing to hear about my days, but to get Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 4, 2016
- Humpty Dumpty sat on a wallStarted the day bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7am ready to conquer the great wall of china. Erin was starving so she went to our usual dumpling shack down the street to pick up a bag full of morning Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 4, 2016
- "15 minutes of fame"Good morning Y'all, it's 5:45 Beijing time and we're waking up for a day at the GREAT WALL !! Well, I'm up so far.
We got home from an exciting day at the Forbidden City, only to crash at 17:00, Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 3, 2016
- Tea is more expensive than food around here !😳So, Garrison and I woke up in a beautiful hostel this morning around 5:45, somewhat jet-lagged after a 14 hour sleepless night. Airport express and two subway transfers got us to Whingami Hutong, where we'll stay at Peking Hostel for Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Apr 3, 2016
- March 30-31 - SHANGHAI, CHINA
We are in Shanghai for two full days and the ship is docked an hour's drive from the city in the Yangtze River. The Huangpu River flows through the city, a city that m Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 31, 2016
- March 28 - XIAMEN, CHINA
Our brief panoramic tour of this southeast China port city began in Bailuzhou Park.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/890C8634ABC53C2371A35DD5129BDA55. Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 28, 2016
- Train Rides and Gloom"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
– Winnie the Pooh
As I sit here typing and eating peanut butter, it has now been 5 days since I last stepped foot in the bustling city of Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Feb 22, 2016