- Return to Planet BlogHello blog readers -
yes I know.... I haven't blogged in like two months - which is kind of a while. I have a lot of excuses (which probably no one wants to hear) so I'll just go straight Posted by Ida.gocrazy in Wandering, Not lost | Jan 1, 2014
- Day 13 - Fly flogsWe checked out of the hotel and made our way to the Beijing West Train Station. Like many other Beijing buildings, it was absolutely massive.
I started to feel a bit nervous that we wo Posted by MealsEeles in Asian Adventure | Dec 30, 2013
- Day 12 (PM) - Delicious duck dinnerThe lovely family we had met on our tour group was nice enough to invite us to dinner, so we met them at the Quan Ju De roast duck restaurant.
It was five stories high, and had huge ballrooms that Posted by MealsEeles in Asian Adventure | Dec 30, 2013
- Day 12 (AM) - The beauty of ChinaFor our final full day in China, we had decided to do a day tour and met our guide at 8am, and jumped on the bus where there was already an American family of five. They were all really lovely, Posted by MealsEeles in Asian Adventure | Dec 30, 2013
- Going Back to Beijing and Returning HomeAfter a 3 hour flight from Guilin Airport to Beijing International Airport, we arrived back at Beijing University on December 11. For those students who lived in Shaoyuan Hotel, like myself, we checked into new rooms. We also caught up Posted by ZhuLiangYingbo in ”北京欢迎你!“ -Jackie Chan | Dec 30, 2013
- Kunming: The Not So GoodIt had to happen, I suppose: have one place on my journey where there was such a concatenation of things go wrong that it marred the whole experience of being there. All in all, it would have been better not Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 29, 2013
- Yangshuo: Those Hills!On December 8th, we took a bus to Yangshuo, and it was one of the most scenic areas I have ever encountered in my life. The hills are various shapes and sizes and the tropical vegetation just adds to the Posted by ZhuLiangYingbo in ”北京欢迎你!“ -Jackie Chan | Dec 29, 2013
- JulaftenFamilien Kirkebø hadde en litt annerledes julekveld i år. Det var nemlig duket for årets juleshow på Nanguang International Kindergarten. Jeg fikk VIP-seat sammen med rektor og alle de viktige på skolen, og jammen fikk ikke hele familien lov til Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Dec 29, 2013
- Day 11 (PM) - Gifts for the most honourable Chairman MaoWe walked the short distance to the National Museum, furious that we had been conned again.
The building is absolutely massive and totally imposing, and faces onto Tiananmen Square. Because we had foreign passports we were able to enter for Posted by MealsEeles in Asian Adventure | Dec 29, 2013
- Day 11 (AM) - Taken for another rideWe woke up still feeling a bit disgruntled about being ‘taken for a ride’, but dressed in about four layers of warm clothing before heading outside. It was so cold we could see our breath in the air, but it Posted by MealsEeles in Asian Adventure | Dec 29, 2013
- Zigong: Salt and DinosaursIt is a bit over 1100 km between Chengdu and Kunming: China is presently building a superfast rail track which will see you there in 4-5 hours but at the moment, it can take anywhere between 14 and 23 hours, Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 27, 2013
- Leaving Tibet for NepalI woke up just before my alarm but with no real desire to wake up not I wanting to make us late I had some paracetamol, water and a hot shower... More so just worse off for only having about Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Dec 27, 2013
- what do you think china what do you think china ?
Do you want yo travel china ?
Which city in china do you want to travel frist ?
this year you want yo travel china? Posted by lilyxu in China you like | Dec 26, 2013
- LijiangThe tears, the tantrums, the steatorrhea...it was all worth it to get to Lijiang. Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas, Lijiang is a picturesque town with flowing canals, winding cobblestone streets, stone bridges, traditional buildings, and numerou Posted by 2 Idiots Abroad in 2 Idiots Abroad | Dec 26, 2013
- Living the high life in Hong KongYou know when the stars are all aligned, the Moon's in Uranus and Saturn's rising... or some such twaddle... when everything just turns out brilliantly and goes in your favour? Well, for us this was Hong Kong. We had a Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Dec 26, 2013
- Chongqing: A Taste of New Zealand(!)This will be a fairly short post, to wrap up my last day in Chongqing. The plan was to go over to the People's Square and explore the Three Gorges Museum, which turned out to be a longish walk away, Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 25, 2013
- Chongqing: New and OldAcross the road from my hostel there is a shopping mall, so new that it only has about half of its shops tenanted. That mall is on the edge of Jiefangbei Pedestrian Street - a somewhat misleading name, as the Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 24, 2013
- Day 2 in Shanghai/2ème jour à ShanghaiHello Everyone!
Bonjour a tous!
[img=http://photos. Posted by Dukeandcaz in The adventures of Duke & Caz in America | Dec 23, 2013
- Menghai Area Hike to Hani and Bulong Villages
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642578/ Posted by mcsaligmans in The McSaligman Adventures | Dec 23, 2013
- ShenzhenTravelling overland from Hong Kong to Shenzhen, China is quite direct and without much hassle. The best way to travel overland between these 2 cities is through the Hong Kong MTR with a final stop at Lo Wu station. From Posted by kidd27 in 3 Countries Within East Asia | Dec 21, 2013
- Sports Day and Final TestsHei igjen!
Mens jeg er på kontoret og det gikk ganske fort å laste opp bilder, så skriver jeg bare et innlegg til med en gang ☺
I går var det duket for sportsdelen av Sports Day her på skolen. Tidligere hadde Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Dec 20, 2013
I helgen var jeg og Alex på tur til Shanghai. Jeg hadde tatt meg fri torsdag og fredag, og flyttet alle klassene mine disse dagene. Vi dro sent onsdag kveld, sånn at vi skulle ha hele torsdagen også.
Torsdag og fredag Posted by martinemaui in Maui's China Adventure | Dec 20, 2013
- It's taken a while and its epic! I give you China part 3! Night train number 2 was slightly better than our first experience a few days ago, although it was still noisy and not clean in the slightest! The trip was 15hrs long and we passed the time by attempting to learn Posted by HelenHeneghan in Helen goes round the world! | Dec 19, 2013
- First Impressions of "Exotic" Xishuangbanna
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642578/l Posted by mcsaligmans in The McSaligman Adventures | Dec 19, 2013
- Chongqing: A Tale of Two PrisonsI said I was not unhappy to get off in Chongqing, but my arrival there turned out to be a little daunting. I had booked a hostel and had precise directions as to how to get from a particular metro Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 19, 2013