- PekinUzak Doğu gezimizin ikinci durağı olan Pekin’e, bir dünya harikasını daha görme arzusu ile Seul’den 2 saatlik rahat bir yolculuk sonucu merakla geldik.
Havayolu şirketi olarak China Southern’ı kullandık ve kişi başı tek yön bilet fiyatı 325 ABD doları ö Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Nov 15, 2011
- Laugh of the DaySpotted at our local supermarket:
Posted by Blanchardlawn in Sinoshine | Apr 29, 2013
- You are my Sunshine, My only SunshineI would say the past two weeks have been the most challenging part of my trip so far, and so although it's very easy to write about the good times, it's also realistic to talk about the harder times too. Posted by emilyferris in China - Teaching English and more | Apr 28, 2013
- Throwing pottery on a "poor boat" in ChinaToday was probably among one of the best days.
This past week we have had a random girl staying with us. Random in the sense it is my uncle's uncle's daughter's sister's cousin....I think. The Chinese family tree is something Posted by Kaceyroo in Kacey <3 China | Apr 26, 2013
- Wénpíng lù (Wenping Road)Quite by accident, we discovered that there is a road that leads directly to the beach from our house (In the centre of Xiamen Island). The route it takes is such a scenic and serenely quiet one that it brings Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Apr 25, 2013
- 关于龙的神话故事 关于龙的神话故事
有的 部族觉得有的兽类比别的兽类更强大。一个部族各自有尊奉的兽类。在中国的中心，只有一个部族尊奉蛇， 可是他们都叫蛇，龙。他们觉得这个蛇很强大。如果他们赢得一个战争他们觉得因为尊奉他们的兽类。赢得战争的时候，他们把失败的兽类放在蛇的身上。如果负方的兽类是一个鹿，蛇也有 角了.
最终 蛇有很多别的兽类的部件了。蛇成为 ＂龙生九子."
骆驼的头, Posted by Kaceyroo in Kacey <3 China | Apr 23, 2013
- Ants on a treeI have been scolded by my mother because I haven't blogged in a while. My apologies. I would like to say it is because I have had midterms this week, but we all know its because I got my VPN Posted by Kaceyroo in Kacey <3 China | Apr 23, 2013
- Buddhism arrives from India to China: A Silk Road JourneyAn interest in 2007 for traveling the silk route and beyond spurred me into taking a trip to Louyang, which lies 300 miles east of its terminal point of Xian. In the year 64 of the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220 Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Apr 21, 2013
- Without Any Emperor's PermissionBeijing, December 29th 2012
[i]The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. It is located in the middle of Beijing, China, and Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Apr 21, 2013
- Frozen History in Frozen AirBeijing, August 29th 2012
"Ah, this hotel should consult Uncle Google," I thought while comparing the transportation direction given on the map from my hotel with the one from Google Map. The one from Google Map was simple and needed not Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Apr 20, 2013
- Experiencing 'rural' China in Yunnan ProvinceAbout 33,000ft up I was listening to my favourite songs and eating Chinese plane food hoping the next 25 days would go well and not break my budget as much as I fear it will do. Through a layer of Posted by antony25 in Escaping the Rock | Apr 19, 2013
- Connected and disconnectedA semester flies by. Today marked the half-way point. I gave two exams to my two third year Western Culture classes, as they are just doing an 8 week course. In first class a girl Posted by safemouse in Bayan Nur suitcase | Apr 18, 2013
- Exchanging ideasYesterday, as I was typing 'Noo shooz' my phone rang. I answered. It was Claire.
"This is Claire. You wanted to exchange some ideas so you can come over."
"Exchange ideas? No. I didn't say I did."
"Well, Posted by safemouse in Bayan Nur suitcase | Apr 16, 2013
- My Memories of the Forbidden CityBeijing, December 29th 2012
After the [[http://beautyandthefreeze.travellerspoint.com/55/|snow fall last night]], The Forbidden City got sprinkled with fresh white snow -- like the banner of this blog you have always been seeing above. That was part of Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Apr 16, 2013
- More beautiful Yunnan!Early start for our complementary breakfast. After slurping our way through it we meet the girls and in the early morning drizzle hunt for a taxi to take us to the southern bus station. All aboard! We have almost the Posted by bumble_bee in Planet E&C | Apr 16, 2013
- Oh the beauty of Yunnan!Our bus north to the ancient town of Lijiang takes 4 hours. It is a comfy big bus full with young Chinese. A Chinese movie plays with an excruciatingly loud soundtrack above our heads. The scenery begins to unfold as Posted by bumble_bee in Planet E&C | Apr 16, 2013
- A Mountain and a Milk TeaDespite the students here being so busy and having weekend classes,there have only been two weekends so far that I havn't been invited somewhere with them. This is one of the reasons why the time seems to be going so Posted by emilyferris in China - Teaching English and more | Apr 15, 2013
- It's Snowing!Beijing, December 28th 2012
Well... I've warned you. This is just a silly excitement of me and most likely, me only.
So, [[http://beautyandthefreeze.travellerspoint.com/54/|from Dongwu Silk Hall]], I walked to [[http://beijingolympicstadium.com/|Bei Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Apr 15, 2013
- Noo ShoozSaturday evening Joe and I filmed a short scene. My character, Jack, coming out of my flat and meeting him for the first time. We swept the cat turd out the way because in the first take he Posted by safemouse in Bayan Nur suitcase | Apr 14, 2013
- Spring BreakSo staying in Hangzhou this past week turned out to not be a super terrible bummer. Ok, well I kind of cheated and went to Ningbo for a few days.
Ningbo is a city about two hours away Posted by Maia L in Return to the Middle Kingdom | Apr 14, 2013
- Plan B"I'm not saying you're like the faeces guy, you're not, but when he got fired for smearing shit all over himself and knocking on someone's door naked he needed a plan B and we sat down and figured out where Posted by safemouse in Bayan Nur suitcase | Apr 12, 2013
- The underground world of mahjong Today I thought I had the bird flu. It's the hypochondriac in me speaking up. At dinner I didn't each much, I didn't talk much, and I wasn't really interested in trying to play charades and "let's guess what aunty Posted by Kaceyroo in Kacey <3 China | Apr 12, 2013
- Dongwu Silk Hall Is Not A FactoryBeijing, December 28th 2012
In exchange of dropping me off at my hotel, I asked Jason to drop me off at the Silk Factory. Here's where he had brought me to.
"This is the factory? Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Apr 12, 2013
- News in briefQuiet these past few days. Clare rang to tell me I have a new assistant. I wondered if she meant the one who introduced himself the other day. Apparently not, so I asked what happened to the Posted by safemouse in Bayan Nur suitcase | Apr 11, 2013
- Chinese perspectives of Chinese employment
Today's blog is going to be all about employment in China. As a soon to be graduate (wooohoooo!!!!!!) talking about job searches and future careers makes one a little stressed out. (Ahhhhh!!!)
SO when i found out the topics for our Posted by Kaceyroo in Kacey <3 China | Apr 11, 2013