- China!!! Yikes What Were We Thinking!!
Three years ago I backpacked across Europe for 89 days, with a budget of fifty dollars a day.
Now I am sixty six, my ri Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 18, 2015
- Beijing and The Great Wall of ChinaBEIJING municipality is bordered to the south by Shanxi province and to the north and west by Inner Mongolia.
We started out in Shanghai, went south to Zhangjiajie, west to Chengdu and then north east to Xi'an and the Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 20, 2015
- Xi'an, Shaanxi - Ancient Capital of China, Terracotta ArmyTwo nights in Xi'an, main goal, to see the terra cotta warriors, an amazing archaeological find in 1974. Thousands of six foot tall terra cotta soldiers with intricate detail, each unique, as well as chariots and life size terracotta Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 18, 2015
- I want to go to ZiBoI want to go to ZiBo ,because have a zhoucun in here.\
Zhoucun late feudal socio-economic transition in the rise of the handicraft business town, Ming and Qing dynasties developed into an important commercial town in northern China, known as "the Posted by chenghongni in I want to trip to China useless place | Nov 18, 2015
- I want to Hong KongI want to Hong Kong,because Hong kong is very bustling.
Located in southern China, the Pearl River estuary to the east, the South China Sea coast, n Posted by chenghongni in I want to trip to China useless place | Nov 18, 2015
- I want to ChengduChengdu is located in Sichuan Basin is located west of the hinterland of the Chengdu Plain, Chengdu and Deyang east, Ziyang adjacent to the West and Ya'an and Aba border, South and Meishan connected. Jinjiang District, Chengdu and other 9 Posted by chenghongni in I want to trip to China useless place | Nov 18, 2015
- Chengdu, Sichuan - Pandas![center][/center]
Chengdu, the capitol of Slchuan Province, is ranked as one of Chin Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 16, 2015
- Eh 5-6-7-8!!!La scorsa settimana per la prima volta mi è capitato di volare con una compagnia cinese...no beh aspettate, di voli interni con Air China e compagnia bella ne ho già fatti a volontà... Mi riferisco ad un volo internazionale di Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Nov 16, 2015
- Virtual trip to China[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/789 Posted by Nickmethot in Nicks virtual vacation | Nov 16, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 8Our last post boldly declared that it was our last one for this journey. It was assumed that it would be fairly uneventful as it was meant to be a quiet day mooching about before leaving for home later Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 15, 2015
- Yichang, Hubei[center][/center]
YICHANG is the gateway to the Three Gorges. The Three Gorges Dam, completed in 2012, is the largest hydro power plant I Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 14, 2015
- Quand six étrangers se promènent en Chine
==Ce que j'adore en Chine - What I love about China==
===- Les beaux paysages - Beautiful landscapes===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725458/large_IMG-20150813- Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Nov 11, 2015
- Quelques photos du camp d`été[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725458/large_IMG_7089 Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Nov 9, 2015
- Zhangjiajie and Mount Tianman, ChinaWe moved from the town of Wulingyuan to the city of Zhangiajie on 28 September. We took the little bus from the clock tower, cost is ten yuan and the distance is about 35 km.
The driver Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Oct 30, 2015
- Peking BelliesAccording to aussieeggs.com, male chicks are often suffocated or ground up because roosters aren't as tasty as hens. Their shredded remains may even be fed to their siblings in pellet form.
What's more disturbing?
The 'Exposed Bellies of China'... Posted by 2 Idiots Abroad in 2 Idiots Abroad | Nov 7, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 7Thursday is our last full day in China. Our excitement has waned and our frenetic activity has receded to just going slowly and making the most of what time we have left. Tomorrow is our last day and Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 5, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 6Today was a restoration rather than a recreation day. We had no commitments to fulfill and we had the day to ourselves. The blog will be short to give the bloggers a break.
It was also Stewart and Maree's last Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 5The day started off as we expected it would from yesterday. Mr Tun arrived at 9 am, we met him at 9.15 am and Helen arrived at 10 am. While we were waiting Mr Tun explained Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 4Guangzhou Day Four
We were up in time to get to the breakfast spot at 7.15 am to be ready to be picked up to go to the Sun Yat Sen Hospital to meet with their dignitaries. I would like Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 2, 2015
- Guangzhou Day 3We were up early as we were meeting Bess at 8am. So down to breakfast at 7am. Thankfully our body clocks were still set on Adelaide so getting there early was easy.
We met Bess as scheduled and were Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 1, 2015
- Guanzghou Day 2 Our bedroom was cool and comfortable. It is indeed a five star hotel. We stumbled off to breakfast and to our surprise there was plenty for us to eat. We used to struggle at some Chinese Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Nov 1, 2015
- Guangzhou Day1Yesterday was a long day of travelling. First a two hour flight from Adelaide to Sydney then a 9 hour flight to Guangzhou airport and then an hour's drive from the airport to our hotel. But all went well, Posted by Jill Forster in China 2015 | Oct 30, 2015
- Week 15: China: Huangzau/Xi'an/BeijingWeek 15: China: Huangzau/Xi'an/Beijing
October Friday 23rd - Thursday 29th
Remembered that my Aunty Bee loved China. She visited several times, including the Teracotta Warriors, and she was a member of the Nelson China Soc.
I woke ea Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Oct 29, 2015
- ASSONANZE Lo so, lo so è un casino di tempo che non scrivo e non è perché manca il materiale (anzi!) quello che manca è il tempo....
Vabbè direi che potrei scrivere delle 'pillole' di tanto in tanto così almeno voi avete Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Oct 29, 2015
- Le deuxieme camp - A Shangrila===Voici quelques photos en vrac du deuxieme camp d'été, à Shangrila, dans le sud de la Chine, près du Tibet. C'était très différent du premier camp car les élèves étaient plus agés et rentraient chez eux le soir. On Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Oct 27, 2015