- On top of the worldPhew, I have to write this because if not, I will never catch up. Every single day has just been one adventure after the next. From beautiful location to beautiful location, I seem to just wander in a daze, completely Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jul 26, 2014
- World Cup Final, Colombia - Bogota and Cartagena!This blog covers our last couple of days in Rio and our time in Colombia so far. Enjoy!
===Last days in Rio!===
World Cup final!
After spending over a month here in Brasil and watching endless amounts of futbol, the final Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Jul 23, 2014
- Almost time to come homeMonday, 14 de julio - Thursday, 17 de julio
Another week of classes and regular life as I know it in Bogota. I feel like I have learned a lot and am learning more. A second language is a work in Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jul 17, 2014
- Bogotá to Parque TayronaMy last night in Bogotá was also Paddy’s last night. His friends were all either sick or were in the midst of exams so they weren’t up for a crazy night out. So I went to Paddy’s house to finish Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jul 16, 2014
- The week flies byThis week has flown by. I have settled into my schedule of cold showers, breakfast (total days eggs), bus ride in sardine style, school from nine to one, and then an activity in the afternoon in the city, squish Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jul 13, 2014
- Desierto de la TatacoaThursday, 3 de julio
My class took a field trip on Thursday. We visited Monserrat. I had been there before but we walked further back behind the church and there were various vendors and a trail mainly for burros.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jul 8, 2014
- Happy 4th of JulyHappy 4th. Enjoy celebrating.
Viva Colombia in the World Cup today at 3 p.m. (1 p.m. PST)
Am off to the tatacoa desert this morning. Should have interesting ta Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jul 4, 2014
- 12 things I have learned about Colombia
1. Here in Colombia, football gives people hope, and it brings people together in such an amazing way. I have never seen anything like it before.
2. No one understands the w Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jul 3, 2014
- Las clases comienzanSunday, 29 de junio
Today was a rest and get moved into our casas day. I slept in until almost 10 (unheard of for me!). The whirlwind tour
of Colombia may have taken its toll.
We left the hotel around 12:30 to Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jul 2, 2014
- Crazy Colombia!I don’t really know where to even start the adventures of the last 10 days, things have been so busy and so crazy. I have been out of Bogotá and seen many different towns, landscapes, waterfalls, deserts, valleys, mountains, and Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jul 1, 2014
- Vamos Colombia & Chile!===HOLA COLOMBIA!!===
So we left beautiful Peru with an initial plan of spending about 2 weeks in Chile before hitting Brazil for world cup. However, after talking to numerous of people who’d been travelling around in South America, many mention Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | Jun 29, 2014
- Back in Bogota Friday, 27 June
We got up early to have a delicious outdoor breakfast and to pack for the next airplane ride. We left Maria and Alfonso's house about 9. Alfonso thought we had extra time so he showed us the road Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jun 28, 2014
- Whirlwind funTuesday 24 June
Today was our last full day in Cartagena. I feel like we have seen much of the city, eaten many new and delicious things, wandered all over, and relaxed in the sun. It is a place of beauty, Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jun 28, 2014
- More lazy days of summerMonday 23 June
Today was a beautiful, sticky, hace mucho calor sort of day!
We wandered and walked early this morning. We stopped by the store for pastel glorias and pineapple. The pineapple is inexpensive - we paid less than $2 Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jun 24, 2014
- La PlayaSunday, 22 June
What a wonderful and different day!
We took a taxi to la playa de Castillo Grande. This is a beach in the boca grande neighborhood. This is the newer condos, high rise area.
We rented a covered Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jun 23, 2014
- Sweltering days Thursday, 19 June
The house we renting is wonderful. It is inside the wall city so there are many places to walk as well as lots of people watching.
I began the morning up on the roof top - thinking and taking Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jun 21, 2014
- Catch up timeBuenos dias, tardes, o noches.
Time to stop for a minute and write in my blog. My Colombian "company" has arrived and my job as tour guide has been great.
Monday, 16 June
This was another low key visiting day. I Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jun 19, 2014
- My first 48 hours in ColombiaSo far I have been in Colombia just over 48 hours. And in that time, I have already had so many adventures that I just don’t know where to start!
My friend Jaime picked me up from the airport and Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jun 16, 2014
- Esta aqui!After delays every 30 minutes for about four hours in Dallas Fort Worth due to problems with the pilot's seat (yes, seriously that is what they were announcing : ), I finally got on the plane around 8:30. I did Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jun 15, 2014
- On another adventure!My backpack is packed (well, stuffed is probably a better word)! It only weighs 30 pounds which actually surprised me. I left home this morning about 7:20. Paul (wearing the hat, of course) came to airport to send me off. Posted by runnergirlep in colombia again! | Jun 14, 2014
- Tayrona Milli ParkıSanta Marta’nın 34 km kuzeyinde bulunan park; Kolombiya’nın en önemli ekolojik rezerv alanı olmakla birlikte kamp alanları, bakir plajları ve tropikal ormanları ile en çok ziyaret edilen parklarından biridir. Kolombiya gezimizin merakla beklediğimiz bölüm Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Jun 2, 2014
- My Dream Trip Around the World 5[float=right][/float]As I enjoyed my last sleep in LA , I had left my car at the airport to continue on my trip for the fact I had booked a flight to Medellin,Columbia which had costed me a total of $999 Posted by nnnatalied in My Dream Trip around the World | May 29, 2014
- The spectacular Caribbean coast of ColombiaAnticipation was high arriving into Colombia. Everyone we’d met who had been there LOVED it.
And it certainly didn’t disappoint.
Cartagena was a beautiful city, well the old town where most tourists congregate anyway. My door obsess Posted by hawkers2013 in The Hawkers head south | May 31, 2014
- Last Day in BogotaAugust 12th
Today was my last day in Bogota. I visited two museums; first, Museo del Oro and second, Botero Museum. Museo del Oro (Museum of Gold) is the city’s most popular museum and only cost me $1.70 to get in. Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 12, 2014
- First Day in Bogota, ColombiaAugust 11th
I arrived late last night at El Dorado International Airport in Bogota, Colombia. I took a taxi for US$4 to my hotel Andes Plaza that is $64 a night. It is beautiful and I have a great view out Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 11, 2014