After three months in Asia we were ready for a change, so it was nice to be back in London for a few days. We were able to meet up with Matt’s parents and celebrated Phil’s 40th birthday party (Matt’s Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | Apr 14, 2014
- The End is Nigh...The end is most definitely nigh...so I'm afraid to say, this one is a little long! If it helps, it's mostly pictures!! 😀
Ok so you thought our hiking days were done and dusted? Please no more tales of aching legs Posted by shaunandhan in The 'Round'-up | Apr 2, 2014
- 10 Things I Dug About La Juanita Finca Verde[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Last month, Emma and I took a tiny bus out of Bogota, changed to another tiny bus at a place called La Playa (it was Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Mar 30, 2014
- Colombia: The Prohibition EraOur final country...or is it? Do we return home at the end? I can say with all certainty that our dream answer would be that we have many more countries still to go and that we are not returning home...yet. Posted by shaunandhan in The 'Round'-up | Mar 21, 2014
- Cartagena to Bogota via MedellinWe left Cartagena early Friday morning (5am) and decided to take the southwest route back to Bogota. What could go wrong?
Friday ended up being a day of lessons learned. The first lesson we learned is that we hadn't Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Mar 8, 2014
- Cartagena Day 2We walked around most of the day yesterday just taking it it. This place is crazy. I still can't get over the hectic pace. Kelsey is right - it would be really nice if they were able Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Mar 6, 2014
- Cartagena We made it to Caratagena yesterday after a long day of driving from somewhere north of Aguachica where we had stopped for the night. It took us much longer to get out of the mountains after leaving Barichara than Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Mar 5, 2014
- Barichara Day 2Decided to stay in Barichara another day and wishing we had many more. This is one of the most beautiful towns we have ever been to. The people are extremely friendly and very patient with our terrible attempts Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Mar 2, 2014
- Barichara, ColombiaWe arrived in Bogota last night and made our way to the hostel around midnight. Short night of sleep as we had to get up and meet the guy who brought us the rental car at 7am. It Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Mar 1, 2014
- Colombia: Our First 2 Weeks in a Coconut Shell[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Well, it has been around six years in the making, but Emma and I finally descended to South America, our budget flig Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 28, 2014
- OUR LIFE IN BOGOTAWe both love this city, my gorgeous home town of Bogota. We have been here for more than one month and the time has been flying by. We have been really busy but have had an amazing time and still Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Feb 3, 2014
- 2010 K4 CORAL PRINCESS - CARTAGENA===COLUMBIA===
HAS A REPUTATION.
I FOUND IT TO BE A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT, CERTAINLY MORE TO IT THAN ARUBA.
TODAYS TOUR IS A BUS RIDE TO A BEACH, A BOAT RIDE THROUGH SOME MANGROVE TUNNELS & A WALK AROUND CARTAGENA.
HERE WE ARE Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 9, 2013
- TIME FOR REST AND WITH FAMILYAfter our nice time in Cuba we finally had our time to visit my family in Colombia. To land in Bogota was a dream for me. To see my gorgeous niece was absolutely a blessing, as she is an angel Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Jan 10, 2014
- MIAMI, GRAND CAYMAN AND CARTAGENA
Hola! We have started the “Voyage Between Two Seas” cruise and it has been a few days of rocking and rolling since we posted anything – and a few days since we have Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Jan 10, 2014
- ColombiaCrossing the border from Venezuela (San Antonio del Tachira) to Colombia (Cucuta) was more tricky than expected as the Venezuelan side had their immigration post not as one would suspect directly at the border crossing but about 12 Posted by kevsoph in Kevin and Sophie do South America | Jan 5, 2014
- Catching up: Quindío IISå må vi se om forbindelsen her i Bogotá Eldorado International holder til at tilføje det sidste kapitel inden boarding om en time.
Den 31. var godt pakket - begyndende med at stifte lidt tættere bekendtskab med landskabet - ved at Posted by MiaMuenster in Postkort fra Colombia | Jan 2, 2014
- Catching up: Quindío (Zona Cafetera) IDa jeg jo var uden netforbindelse i dagene i kaffelandet, så er her lidt opdatering på falderebet.
Det gik utroligt nemt at komme hertil - jeg blev ovenikøbet ganske gratis ombooket til et meget tidligere (og dyrere) fly uden overhovedet at Posted by MiaMuenster in Postkort fra Colombia | Jan 1, 2014
- Alene i BogotáSå langt så godt. Nu er jeg på det sidste hotelværelse i denne omgang (Sheraton). Jeg har været uden WiFi i nogle dage - derfor er der et hul i opdateringerne. Det vil jeg forsøge at råde bod på det Posted by MiaMuenster in Postkort fra Colombia | Jan 1, 2014
- CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA
Welcome to beautiful Cartagena, founded in 1533 and named after Cartagena, Spain.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/4EBE74E62219AC681721D4D187BE4AC0.jpg Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Dec 28, 2013
- AT SEA & SANTA MARTA, COLOMBIA
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/46853E9A2219AC681763BD1D2F9A0F1B.j Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Dec 28, 2013
- Sidste dag på landetEndnu en smuk, dug-dampende og lidt råkold morgen. Jeg stod op kl. 7 så jeg kunne få den varme kilde for mig selv. Den var dog også lidt kølig, så jeg blev hængende en time under den vandspyende frø, til Posted by MiaMuenster in Postkort fra Colombia | Dec 28, 2013
- Hacienda del SalitreBegyndte dagen med morgenbad i den varme kilde, der via to vandspyende frøer, leder kaskader af 50 graders vand ind i en pool bag haciendaens hovedbygning. Det gjorde godt - og det gjorde en fremragende morgenmad også. Det er ren Posted by MiaMuenster in Postkort fra Colombia | Dec 27, 2013
- El DoradoJeg har set Eldorado! Og det har ikke noget med guld og griskhed at gøre. De spanske conquistadorer og deres efterfølgere var nogle fjolser. Rent ud sagt. At jage rundt efter noget glimmer - og ovenikøbet forsøge igen og igen Posted by MiaMuenster in Postkort fra Colombia | Dec 25, 2013
- Julemorgen Er vågnet op til den skønneste morgen i frodigt og nu, lunt og solrigt, landskab. Her er altså smukt! Fuglene synger, der er orioler i stærke farver, og jeg har lige gået morgentur, kaffe i hånd, omkring fincaen. Her er Posted by MiaMuenster in Postkort fra Colombia | Dec 25, 2013
- 24Kan man gøre dette kort? Min hidtidige postkort-politik har været, at hvert kapitel her på bloggen ikke må tage længere en ca. 10 minutter at skrive. Nå, jeg prøver. Man kan jo starte med at udelade de mere bøvlede Posted by MiaMuenster in Postkort fra Colombia | Dec 24, 2013