- A Very Special DayIf every day of the trip is like this we'll be happy travellers.
Bogota is one of the top 10 cities in the world for graffiti. A great thing to do is the tour offered by, of course, Bogota Graffiti Posted by Flemings2 in South American Premier! | Jan 28, 2017
- Bogotá Begins
Made it! Not a bad trip down, with a overnight in Toronto.
Arrived Bogota in the afternoon. Weather perfect - t-shirt weather during the day but without a drop of sweat. The B&B owner, Rick, picked u Posted by Flemings2 in South American Premier! | Jan 27, 2017
- Colombia: Heart for Change==Heart for Change==
After eight awesome months of travel, including nearly five in Colombia I decided to get useful again.
The Heart for Change program with Volunteers Colombia appea Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Jan 19, 2017
- The New Colombia?
TRUTH: home of notorious drug lord Pablo Escobar (long gone)
TRUTH: second most biodiverse country in the world (after Brazil which is 10 times its size)
TRUTH: the country's name is ColOmbia, not ColUmbia
TRUTH: it's hot! (true Posted by Flemings2 in South American Premier! | Dec 22, 2016
- THE SEED OF LOVE, PEACE AND LIFEMaya and I have had the opportunity to travel to Colombia in October once more to visit family. Maya is a great traveller and she behaved wonderfully our way there and coming back as well.
On most of the planes she Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Dec 14, 2016
- Aan al het goede komt een einde...In het begin van de reis lukte het aardig om ongeveer elke vier dagen een blogje op het net te zetten, maar helaas zijn we aan het einde van de reis in een gebied gekomen waar internet niet zo goed Posted by Wim_Astrid_Co in Talma's op Curaçao | Aug 14, 2016
- LAST STOP: FROM THE COFFEE REGION TO THE COLOMBIAN CAPITALSALENTO
After our time in Cali, Zoya and I caught a bus to Pereira and changed to get to Salento, in the Zona Cafetera (the coffee region), a sleepy little town with pretty colourful houses. Did you know that Colombia is Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Aug 11, 2016
- Koloniale dorpjes na de metropool BogotáDe eerste week in Colombia zit er alweer op. Tot zover vinden wij het een fantastische vakantiebestemming en zijn heel benieuwd wat de reis verder nog voor ons in petto heeft.
Diepte en hoogtepunten
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Wim_Astrid_Co in Talma's op Curaçao | Aug 2, 2016
- Van Salento naar BogotáNa de laatste blog zijn alweer een paar dagen verstreken en ondertussen zijn wij alweer een stuk verder gereisd door het prachtige Colombia met haar vriendelijke bevolking.
Spontaan vallen de tandjes eruit
[float=left][img=http://photos.travell Posted by Wim_Astrid_Co in Talma's op Curaçao | Jul 29, 2016
- DISCOVERING COLOMBIAN CITIES: MEDELLIN & CALIMEDELLIN
After Minca, Chesca was headed to Medellin (Colombians pronounce it 'Medejin') so I decided to follow her. She had been there before so I set off to explore the city on my own. Medellin is called the city of eternal Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 28, 2016
- Bienvenido a ColombiaOp weg naar Colombia
[float=right][/float]Het is een vluchtje van niks, de internationale vlucht van Curacao Posted by Wim_Astrid_Co in Talma's op Curaçao | Jul 25, 2016
- Colombia...The Photo EditionSorry about the delay in getting our photos up...I guess that is what happens when the real world takes over again.
Colombia was one of our favourites through our trip through Latin America.
We arrived and instantly loved the heat, the Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Jul 25, 2016
- FURTHER NORTH ALONG THE COAST... AND BACKIt feels weird to post this on the last day of my trip with my flight home being only a few hours away!! However I will keep posting until I've shared with you all the stories and pics from my Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 20, 2016
- Day 7-10: San AndresSo I arrived in beautiful San Andres just to spend the first day inside with a food poisoning. Not the best start to the trip to San Andres. However, I was luckily fit for fighting the day after so we Posted by Oiesof in Sofies travels | Jul 15, 2016
- Day 3-6: CartagenaAfter a few days in Bogotá it was time to leave to meet my travel companion, Jenna, in Cartagena. The city is famous for its beautirul colonial buildings. Most of these buildings are located inside a wall, known as Posted by Oiesof in Sofies travels | Jul 15, 2016
- EXPLORING THE CARIBBEAN COASTSam had already been to Colombia so we decided to head straight to the North coast so I could come back South to do the big cities later. Our journey started with a funny story. Sam and I boarded our Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 15, 2016
- Day 1-2: BogotáSo I have to admit I was pretty skeptical going to Bogotá all by myself. Even though it is far less dangerous than it used to be, there are still areas where you should not go, and you should never Posted by Oiesof in Sofies travels | Jul 3, 2016
- Island timeOur last full day in Minca was pretty great.
We went bird watching - which sounds super lame, but was actually pretty awesome. Firstly, at 5am when we got up, IT WAS COOL. Like I wanted to wear a cardigan, cool. Posted by VGH on tour in South America | Jun 13, 2016
- Caribbean Colombia After our downpour on our first night in San Gil, things improved a lot...
The first day we just spent relaxing and getting the lay of the land.. explored the local supermarket and found we could buy a litre of rum Posted by VGH on tour in South America | Jun 3, 2016
- south america- Colombia we just landed in Colombia the flight was from 10:40a - 9:08p by Lufthansa with two stops in FRA, BOG for C$4,182.68.
for the next three days we will:
day one- Tayrona National Natural Park
day two-Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta
day three-Nevado Posted by Mahnoork21 in My trip to three regions | Jun 3, 2016
- ColombiaDay 1:
Today I have travelled over 9 hours and I am finally able to reveal where I will be spending the next three days! I am in sunny Colombia! I love the hot weather as in Canada we don't Posted by cameronxmoreno in My Dream Vacation Around the World | May 26, 2016
- Bogota and aroundSo our last day in Peru was pretty uneventful - though we did see a dead turtle on the beach - it looked like it had just walked up and was sitting there, but on further observation its shell was Posted by VGH on tour in South America | May 25, 2016
- Taganga, Palomino, Tayrona, Our Resort - ColombiaTaganga
After just a quick 25 minute taxi over the hill to a small little village we were already in our next destination... Taganga. We had heard that it recently became over run with tourists and the once nice and tranquil Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | May 8, 2016
- colombiaThe cities people usually hit are Cartagena, Cali, Bogota, Medellin, and Santa Marta.
I ran out of time to get to here, but it's supposed to have beautiful architecture and I’ve heard Playa Grande is a sweet place to stay for Posted by scampyyy in south america | Mar 31, 2015
- Colombia: Medellín==Medellín==
Medellín is a truly beautiful, diverse, friendly and fascinating city!
I had a truly amazing time here; made great new friends, danced, explored and learned a great deal abou Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Apr 28, 2016