- Van Salento naar BogotàNa de laatste blog zijn alweer een paar dagen verstreken en ondertussen zijn wij alweer een stuk verder gereisd door het prachtige Colombia met haar vriendelijke bevolking.
Spontaan vallen de tandjes eruit
[float=left][img=http://photos.travell Posted by Wim_Astrid_Co in Talma's op Curaçao | Jul 29, 2016
- DISCOVERING COLOMBIAN CITIES: MEDELLIN & CALIMEDELLIN
After Minca, Chesca was headed to Medellin (Colombians pronounce it 'Medejin') so I decided to follow her. She had been there before so I set off to explore the city on my own. Medellin is called the city of eternal Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 28, 2016
- Bienvenido a ColombiaOp weg naar Colombia
[float=right][/float]Het is een vluchtje van niks, de internationale vlucht van Curacao Posted by Wim_Astrid_Co in Talma's op Curaçao | Jul 25, 2016
- Colombia...The Photo EditionSorry about the delay in getting our photos up...I guess that is what happens when the real world takes over again.
Colombia was one of our favourites through our trip through Latin America.
We arrived and instantly loved the heat, the Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Jul 25, 2016
- FURTHER NORTH ALONG THE COAST... AND BACKIt feels weird to post this on the last day of my trip with my flight home being only a few hours away!! However I will keep posting until I've shared with you all the stories and pics from my Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 20, 2016
- Day 7-10: San AndresSo I arrived in beautiful San Andres just to spend the first day inside with a food poisoning. Not the best start to the trip to San Andres. However, I was luckily fit for fighting the day after so we Posted by Oiesof in Sofies travels | Jul 15, 2016
- Day 3-6: CartagenaAfter a few days in Bogotá it was time to leave to meet my travel companion, Jenna, in Cartagena. The city is famous for its beautirul colonial buildings. Most of these buildings are located inside a wall, known as Posted by Oiesof in Sofies travels | Jul 15, 2016
- EXPLORING THE CARIBBEAN COASTSam had already been to Colombia so we decided to head straight to the North coast so I could come back South to do the big cities later. Our journey started with a funny story. Sam and I boarded our Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 15, 2016
- Day 1-2: BogotáSo I have to admit I was pretty skeptical going to Bogotá all by myself. Even though it is far less dangerous than it used to be, there are still areas where you should not go, and you should never Posted by Oiesof in Sofies travels | Jul 3, 2016
- Island timeOur last full day in Minca was pretty great.
We went bird watching - which sounds super lame, but was actually pretty awesome. Firstly, at 5am when we got up, IT WAS COOL. Like I wanted to wear a cardigan, cool. Posted by VGH on tour in South America | Jun 13, 2016
- Caribbean Colombia After our downpour on our first night in San Gil, things improved a lot...
The first day we just spent relaxing and getting the lay of the land.. explored the local supermarket and found we could buy a litre of rum Posted by VGH on tour in South America | Jun 3, 2016
- south america- Colombia we just landed in Colombia the flight was from 10:40a - 9:08p by Lufthansa with two stops in FRA, BOG for C$4,182.68.
for the next three days we will:
day one- Tayrona National Natural Park
day two-Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta
day three-Nevado Posted by Mahnoork21 in My trip to three regions | Jun 3, 2016
- ColombiaDay 1:
Today I have travelled over 9 hours and I am finally able to reveal where I will be spending the next three days! I am in sunny Colombia! I love the hot weather as in Canada we don't Posted by cameronxmoreno in My Dream Vacation Around the World | May 26, 2016
- Bogota and aroundSo our last day in Peru was pretty uneventful - though we did see a dead turtle on the beach - it looked like it had just walked up and was sitting there, but on further observation its shell was Posted by VGH on tour in South America | May 25, 2016
- Taganga, Palomino, Tayrona, Our Resort - ColombiaTaganga
After just a quick 25 minute taxi over the hill to a small little village we were already in our next destination... Taganga. We had heard that it recently became over run with tourists and the once nice and tranquil Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | May 8, 2016
- colombiaThe cities people usually hit are Cartagena, Cali, Bogota, Medellin, and Santa Marta.
I ran out of time to get to here, but it's supposed to have beautiful architecture and I’ve heard Playa Grande is a sweet place to stay for Posted by scampyyy in south america | Mar 31, 2015
- Colombia: Medellín==Medellín==
Medellín is a truly beautiful, diverse, friendly and fascinating city!
I had a truly amazing time here; made great new friends, danced, explored and learned a great deal abou Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Apr 28, 2016
- Salento, ColombiaWe were quite excited to leave Cali knowing our bus journey would only be 4-5 hours long... so short compared to all of our previous trips. So we had a great nights sleep, woke up early for breakfast, and made Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Apr 8, 2016
- Colombia: Day trip to Villa de Lleyva
Villa de Lleyva is a stunning cultural centre, with very romantic setting and atmosphere.
I imagine it's very busy for Valentines day!
There is a myriad of amazing restaurants, wi Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Mar 25, 2016
- Colombia: Day trip to Zipaquíra==Zipaquíra and Catedral de Sal==
This was one of my most interesting stops in Colombia.
At some stage the salt mines in the mountains just outside of Bogotá were converted into an enormo Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Mar 19, 2016
- Colombia: Santander (Bucaramanga and San Gil)==Satander==
To get you started, here is a video of my highlight in Santander:
The state of Satander is marvellous!
The Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Mar 18, 2016
- por colombia[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/814945/90_image.jpg thumb=http://photos.tra Posted by Proyectomundo in Mundo 2016 | Mar 16, 2016
- Colombia: Parque Tayrona==Parque Tayrona==
....is a stunning, well preserved national park with awesome terrain; stunning beaches, and a chance to camp under the stars amongst other intrepid travellers and local famili Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Mar 15, 2016
- Colombia: Barranquilla Carnaval==En Barranquilla me quedo...==
Just outside of Barranquilla's main stadium is an enormous statue of Salsa legend Joe Arroyo..
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/431841/joearroyo.jpg Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Mar 13, 2016
- Panamaniacs!Panamanians you ask? Typo you say? No! I was just doing a tedious link to the Anamaniacs:
So Panama. Finally arrived in this haven of legal money and strong extradition laws to stay with Linda and Leon.
Posted by WrightA in The Ramblings of Sheltered Traveller | Mar 17, 2016