Blog Entries tagged 'Copenhagen'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Copenhagen'
- Accidental DiscoveriesWhen my mother died in 2006, my sister and I divided up the media. She took the 16 mm movies and digitized them. I took the prints and the slides and started to digitize them. Since my Posted by greatgrandmaR in Then and Now | Mar 28, 2017
- Scandinavia: The Cherry on Top of EuropeNormally, sitting on a train for 6-8 hours would not be considered vacation. Here in Norway, though, this is what it’s famous for, and thus it’s a perfect opportunity for me to put fingers to keys. I know that last Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | May 19, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Cruising OnWhen an opportunity to travel arises, there is no good reason not to. That is the motto we have adopted and based on that statement, when asked if we wanted to go on a Baltic cruise, it did not take Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 12, 2016
- skål Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | Apr 29, 2015
- Probably the best capital in ScandinaviaCopenhagen is a straightforward journey from Stockholm, just five hours on a comfortable train with free wifi. It's an overcast day and the countryside we pass through doesn't engage my attention, to the point where I have to battle to Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Feb 2, 2015
- Copenhagen, DenmarkI arrived in Copenhagen and took the train from the airport to the city center to find my hotel. I got in late and my friend, Marianne was coming in the next day early so after a quick dinner I Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Chasing Mary & A Kid in a Lego ShopHere is your picture of the Little a Mermaid from the front
We've spent the day exploring Royal Residences or as I like to call it chasing Princess Mary. We started b Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 6, 2014
- Mary & Fred Aren't HomeMid afternoon we arrived in Copenhagen after spending the day traveling, just a few problems today cancelled train ... we ended up on the replacement bus & a hot train carriage ... we moved.
We decided to do a canal Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 5, 2014
- Copenhagen, the Last Of ScandinaviaWhen we first arrive in a new city we either go to the tourist information center, if we have located it on a map, or we find people and ask directions. Copenhagen was no different.
It was evening when we Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 3, 2014
- Copenhagen - First LookSo I arrived in Copenhagen just a few hours ago, and they say that first impressions are good to go by. So far, it seems like a very open, friendly city (although Swedes say that the Danish are mostly assholes). Posted by danza in There and back again | Mar 29, 2014
- Copenhagen, Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2362.jpg caption=Street Art, Chri Posted by paulneptune in Copenhagen, Denmark | Nov 8, 2013
- Copenhagen, DenmarkOur flight with Norwegian Air had been surprisingly good and we landed around 18.30 and got straight onto a train into central Copenhagen which only took about 15 minutes. As usual we were armed with maps and directions and Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Sep 2, 2013
- Home base
As I continue my journey here in beautiful Copenhagen, the leaves are slowly starting to change colors, the shadows are getting longer, and the sun has changed position in the sky. It's that t Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Sep 8, 2013
- "When are you moving back?"
It’s funny about life…where it takes you…how it turns out. I walk down Michigan Avenue in the darkness, with just the streetlights, and buildings lit up. I love watching people walking around Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Jul 27, 2013
- Copenhaguen stopoverIts a very suny and very hot sunday , just look like august . After a winter look like spring time summer came sudenly and the time to fly approach , at least.
Some days in Paris and then a stop Posted by Pascalev in anywere out of my world | Jun 16, 2013
- Weekend in CopenhagenThis weekend I went for a short trip to Copenhagen. I have a friend working there, who was kind enough to invite me, so this presented itself as an opportunity to visit the capital of Denmark, a place that is Posted by danics in World Away | Nov 26, 2012
- Germany - again==Copenhagen continued==
On the weekend I moved to stay with my friend Benjamin at his friend's flat. I went to his 'hipster' church. There was a carpark out the front, not for cars, just for bikes! Copenhagen style. I was given Posted by jemma.irvine in Jemma the explorer | Sep 25, 2012
- Oh my gosh....I LIVE HERE!Day 2
I know it sounds CRAZY, but today it was starting to sink in that, "Hey, I'm actually not going anywhere for a while. Imagine that!"
I wanted to start my day early, and make sure I got everything done Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Mar 29, 2012
- the double bass(ist) Posted by turtlekurtze in GLOBAL YEARBOOK | Dec 29, 2011
- blog batism
december 28th, 2011
north hemisphere blues
twilight at 4pm
look for smiles
to the ground
to their Posted by turtlekurtze in THE PUSHKAR EXPRESS | Dec 28, 2011
- Day 49, Copenhagen
We woke up early this particular morning to an old man barging into our room telling us to go clean the toilet. "Someone made a mess and they needed to clean it up." None of us had bee Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 9, 2011
- Day 48, Copenhagen
I guess this was bound to happen
We want Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 5, 2011
- Day 47, Copenhagen
beer before 1100?
When I got up to use the washroom at 0300 I looked outside and noticed that is wasn’t tot Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 5, 2011
- Day 46, Copenhagen
We slept, surprisingly, very well. During our sleep the train headed up north, got on a boat and sailed across the Baltic Sea to Malmo. At 0800 the conductor came and rapped on our doo Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 4, 2011