Blog Entries tagged 'Copenhagen'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Copenhagen'
- Copenhagen, Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2362.jpg caption=Street Art, Chri Posted by paulneptune in Copenhagen, Denmark | Nov 8, 2013
- Copenhagen, DenmarkOur flight with Norwegian Air had been surprisingly good and we landed around 18.30 and got straight onto a train into central Copenhagen which only took about 15 minutes. As usual we were armed with maps and directions and Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Sep 2, 2013
- Home base
As I continue my journey here in beautiful Copenhagen, the leaves are slowly starting to change colors, the shadows are getting longer, and the sun has changed position in the sky. It's that t Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Sep 8, 2013
- "When are you moving back?"
It’s funny about life…where it takes you…how it turns out. I walk down Michigan Avenue in the darkness, with just the streetlights, and buildings lit up. I love watching people walking around Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Jul 27, 2013
- Copenhaguen stopoverIts a very suny and very hot sunday , just look like august . After a winter look like spring time summer came sudenly and the time to fly approach , at least.
Some days in Paris and then a stop Posted by Pascalev in anywere out of my world | Jun 16, 2013
- Weekend in CopenhagenThis weekend I went for a short trip to Copenhagen. I have a friend working there, who was kind enough to invite me, so this presented itself as an opportunity to visit the capital of Denmark, a place that is Posted by danics in World Away | Nov 26, 2012
- Germany - again==Copenhagen continued==
On the weekend I moved to stay with my friend Benjamin at his friend's flat. I went to his 'hipster' church. There was a carpark out the front, not for cars, just for bikes! Copenhagen style. I was given Posted by jemma.irvine in Jemma the explorer | Sep 25, 2012
- Oh my gosh....I LIVE HERE!Day 2
I know it sounds CRAZY, but today it was starting to sink in that, "Hey, I'm actually not going anywhere for a while. Imagine that!"
I wanted to start my day early, and make sure I got everything done Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Mar 29, 2012
- the double bass(ist) Posted by turtlekurtze in GLOBAL YEARBOOK | Dec 29, 2011
- blog batism
december 28th, 2011
north hemisphere blues
twilight at 4pm
look for smiles
to the ground
to their Posted by turtlekurtze in THE PUSHKAR EXPRESS | Dec 28, 2011
- Day 49, Copenhagen
We woke up early this particular morning to an old man barging into our room telling us to go clean the toilet. "Someone made a mess and they needed to clean it up." None of us had bee Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 9, 2011
- Day 48, Copenhagen
I guess this was bound to happen
We want Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 5, 2011
- Day 47, Copenhagen
beer before 1100?
When I got up to use the washroom at 0300 I looked outside and noticed that is wasn’t tot Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 5, 2011
- Day 46, Copenhagen
We slept, surprisingly, very well. During our sleep the train headed up north, got on a boat and sailed across the Baltic Sea to Malmo. At 0800 the conductor came and rapped on our doo Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 4, 2011
- Chaos in EuropeShalom!
In early October I booked my flight back to Sweden for Christmas celebration. It was flawless. I thought. Then it happened. Europe got snow. Since I'm from Sweden I'm not really impressed of the amount of snow that fell, but Posted by aggro in Clara's travel blog | Jan 12, 2011