- HelloI am giving a little test to my first blog post on [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/|http://www.travellerspoint.com/]]. Posted by josipaiv in travel-chill | Dec 18, 2014
- The Road Trip videoJust uploaded a new video covering the highlights of the trip from Cape Disappointment, through the Redwood forest, all the way to San Francisco and the Silicon Valley.
Check it out:
http://youtu.be/T39Gb3FAxfE Posted by VukomanovicIgor in West Coast Galore | Dec 16, 2014
- Croatia SailWell let's just say that the trip from Rome to Split was an eventful one! I would probably go as far as to say that it was my WORST travel day of my trip so far! I travelled to the Posted by Well_Alyse in My Gap Year - 2014 | Dec 14, 2014
- Pinta, Niña, Santa María... into eternityIt's been a while since I got back home. And no matter how hard I tried, every time I sat down wanting to write the closing chapter of the travel blog, I just couldn't find the right inspiration to do Posted by VukomanovicIgor in West Coast Galore | Dec 7, 2014
- DubrovnikAfter torturing ourselves with an early morning "Boot Camp" workout with Jorge the resident athletic director aboard ship, we hobbled down to a special gathering for honeymooners aboard ship. Wouldn't you know of the 3 couples we met, one was Posted by BearandBunny in Matt & Christine Go Honeymoonin' | Nov 21, 2014
- Seaside HavenAs I said, I spent the evening on the bus to Split, Croatia, from Zagreb, Croatia. I mentioned that there was a stop in the middle of nowhere where my passport was stamped twice; I found the photo!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/654454/IMAG1006 Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Nov 16, 2014
- October 24th Dubrovnik, CroatiaLast port of trip. Dubrovnik Croatia with nickname pearl of Adriatic.It is like living a fairy tail that should not be missed.The old town is ringed by thick medieval walls that you can walk all around. We were in search Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 15, 2014
- Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik![b]
While some of my preconceived ideas about this most famous Croatian destination held true, there were others that were blown apart by our brief but illuminating visit. In short, Dubrovnik rocks! We loved it and would return in a Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Oct 18, 2014
- Korcula, the jewel of the Adriatic[b]
Less than 3 hours by catamaran from Split takes you to the island of Korcula, that's KOR-chew-la. Here we enjoyed a blissful 4-day vacation from our vacation and loved every minute!
[map=684553 lat=43.30041658030215 lon=16.930890437487385 zoom= Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Oct 14, 2014
- UNESCO x 4[b]
Yes, FOUR UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day - we are becoming quite the culture vultures! First a natural wonder, Plitvice, which we left behind, reluctantly, as we headed back to the coast! Then two historical sites Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Oct 10, 2014
- An afternoon in ZagrebOkay, so I stopped at Budapest. When I woke up at 5am to catch my train to Zagreb. I can't remember if I mentioned this, but I went down the previous day with Oz girl to buy tickets. All this Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Oct 9, 2014
- The watery wonderland of Plitvice.[b]Croatia is not just a coastline! But that's what most Europeans think! They flock to the islands and coastal towns, and who can blame them? But nestled deep in the Croatian countryside, near the Bosnian border, is Croatia's Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Oct 7, 2014
- Istria: is it Italy, Austria, or Croatia?[b]
Well, that's contentious, but first of all, where is it? Here's the map.
We travelled right across Slovenia in less than 3 hours, from Bled in the nort Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Oct 5, 2014
- Dalmatian Coast, Part 2As we make our way south down the Dalmatian Coast, each town/city just gets better and better!!
We definitely packed a lot in this one day... site-seeing first in Trogir and then in S Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Oct 3, 2014
- Dalmatian Coast, Part 1Yesterday, we were in three countries in one day... always kind of fun when that happens! ;-) We started in Trieste, Italy where we boarded yet another bus, then drove an hour through Slovenia's countryside before arriving in Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Sep 30, 2014
- Welcome to Croatia![b]
Do you ever ask yourself exactly what happened to Yugoslavia? It was right there in our school atlas, but is no more. In its place are seven independent nations spanning the Balkan peninsula from Slovenia in the north Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 26, 2014
- ZAGREB, ZADAR, SPLIT AND DUBROVNIK, CROATIAMonday, 15 September we entered Croatia, and stopped in the town of Kumrovec for a visit of the open-air Stare Selo ETHNOLOGICAL MUSEUM, and for an early dinner with regional specialties. Then, we headed for Zagreb, capital of Croatia. Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Sep 20, 2014
- Mulholland DriveJust finished watching Mulholland Drive, as part of my todo list before leaving Zagreb; And was surprised to find inside the DVD cover, the printed excerpt from some recent edition of "Lynch on Lynch" book, that is a chapter which Posted by VukomanovicIgor in West Coast Galore | Sep 13, 2014
- Dubrovnik, Croatia In advance, I don’t think this post will ever be able to do justice to how much I fell in love with this city. I’m a girl that loves history, beaches, mountains, food, coffee and wine. Well….. I may have Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- Nesanica03.09., 04:37 sati
Nakon dva sata vrtenja po krevetu jasno mi je kao dan ili trenutno noć, moram se dignuti i izbaciti hrpu misli koje se vrzmaju po glavi a tiču se nadolazećeg nam putovanja....Daina spava kao beba što mi daje Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Sep 6, 2014
- Day 86 - Vabriga, PulaFeeding the mosquitoes all night had been tiring, so we weren't in a hurry to get up. There are no curtains on the windows here. Instead there are roll down metal shades on the outside of the windows. Good Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Day 85 - drive to VabrigaKnowing that today would be another long haul we got up early and got packed in the relative cool of the morning. By the time we got on the road the sun was beating down really hot at about 9am. Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Day 84 - Dubrovnik, beach dayAnother scorcher of a day. We got up late, made sandwiches and walked out the door. Dubravka gave us strawberries, tomatoes and capsicum. That woman must be using up all the profit in her generosity! We walked back down Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Day 83 - Dubrovnik Old TownDay 83?
We awake to a scorching hot day. The sea glistens in the bay below, and we could easily spend the day on the deck admiring it. But we won't.
We do a load of washing. The children meet Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Day 82 - to DubrovnikPacked up and set off on our drive to Dubrovnik - through forested areas initially then slowly the terrain changed and the road started to wind up, through and over mountains of rock. It looked very much like Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 31, 2014