- Slovenia and Croatia, week 2Oops more pictures I missed.
Okay, back to the story.
While we were Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Jun 20, 2012
- Jewels of the AdriaticWe get why Croatia is so popular and we're delighted that we got to experience it out of peak season when the cruise ships reign. Sparkling turquoise water and dead calm seas framed by stark and baren mountains, it's more Posted by cpleehoneymoon in CP & Lee Honeymoon | May 28, 2012
- Do you animal ili Volite li životinje (izlet na Krk)Neke će ovaj putopis da privuče asocijacijom na dobro krkanje, drugi će da pomisle na krkače i razne narodne igre. Iako nije u pitanju ni jedno ni drugo, kao tipičan voditelj pozvaću vas da ne menjate kanal. Pridružite se putovanju Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | May 25, 2012
- Cruising around Croatia!Ah it has been so long since I have updated I know! But Coralie and I have been so busy every place we have visited that we have been using our travel time to catch up on sleep so I Posted by GillianArfin in Gillian's Big Adventure | May 21, 2012
- Split Split Split....[i] Basically we are late on our blogs not because nothing much has happened but because a lot has. Too much. And not all good.
In a nutshell, I might recap the begining..
We got in and it was snowing. The Posted by tcorrea in Tom & Ines go places | May 10, 2012
- Split: issue 1 We arrived into croatia with the snow. After having our flight from Paris diverted to go through Dubrovnik and Zagreb to get to Split (!) - check out how absurd that is on a map - [i] we Posted by tcorrea in Tom & Ines go places | May 10, 2012
- Umri muški (izlet u Rovinj)Ah, taj Rovinj, da parafraziram čuvenu pesmu grupe Boni M. Od svih mesta koja sam obišao, mislim da je za Rovinj definitivno najteže napisati tekst, kao što je bilo najteže i montirati film. Zato se unapred izvinjavam ako tekst ne Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | May 7, 2012
- Meeting strange people and listening to the sea organ!!After a full day in Skradin, visiting the Krke National Park and its amazing waterfalls
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/357739/IMG_1606.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/357739/ Posted by lougilbert in This year it's J - where can we be going | May 2, 2012
- A convergence of phobiasSo to Jela
Our small hotel is set right on the beach with lemon, lime, orange fig and olive tree all around us and to top it off a sea view room with balcony. My ideal although a little too Posted by lougilbert in This year it's J - where can we be going | Apr 29, 2012
- No bed bugs or cockroaches and nearly there - and it's WARM
After a day of travelling through grey and wet France and Germany we event Posted by lougilbert in This year it's J - where can we be going | Apr 26, 2012
- Hvar 2005
pogled iz trajekta na Drvenik
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/480124/large_DSC02203.jpg Posted by Goran85 in HAKUNA MATATA | Apr 21, 2012
- PODSLJEMENSKA ZONA[[http://imgur.com/a/TDeCQ#0|]] Posted by adfines in Lutanja Hrvatskom | Apr 20, 2012
- Kako je propao rokenrol ili kako sam išao bajkom na UčkuJa uopšte nisam gledao film Kako je propao rokenrol, niti imam bilo kakvu predstavu o čemu se radi (znam kakav se zaključak nameće iz naziva, ali naučio sam da kod naših filmova to ne znači ama baš ništa). Ipak, iz Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | Apr 20, 2012
- Another Few Hours Exploring Dubrovnik
After two days of “going” we had a lazy morning in the hotel with the kids finally getting some of the down time to play Legos they had been demanding since we arrived in Croatia Tuesday n Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Apr 12, 2012
- The Beautiful Coast and a Personal Chuck Tour in DubrovnikIn the morning, the daylight revealed the beauty of the town and it’s historic harbor. The beauty of Croatia’s coast is no secret, but it had been largely lost on me during the war and seein Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Apr 12, 2012
- Croatia Bound, Bosnia War on My MindThe trip to Croatia was remarkably uneventful, on a plane from Germany, a flight almost entirely of Croatians. I once took such flights regularly and they always set me off from the moment I lined Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Apr 12, 2012
- Mount Ucka Summit - OpatijaHi there --- missed me? I've been gone a while - visiting real life you know ;0) More fun to travel I can assure you - lol. I'm back to let you know about the rest of Posted by purplebaptisia in Istria Croatia | Jul 11, 2011
- in CROATIASTARI GRAD is situated on island Hvar in Croatia
...The coastal drive from Dubrovnik to Split. One of the most attractive roads to drive ...
...PLITVICE LAKES is just absolutely stunning. The pictures do not lie...
Posted by vanessa in The Travel Bug | Mar 21, 2012
- CroatiaAfter our adventures in Turkey the van gained an extra resident, as Kaz joined us on a drive through four countries to Croatia where we would meet our friends Dave, Renee and Andy for more fun in the sun. After Posted by sonnoz in MichaelSonia | Jan 8, 2012
- HvarI couldn't possibly go to Croatia without visiting an island, and the most famous of all is of course Hvar Island. So bus bus ferry rides later and I found myself enjoying European seaside bars, restaurants, night clubs and a Posted by ellenjd in A last minute European jaunt | Oct 31, 2011
- #3==Hvar, Croatia==
We got up and headed to the train station to catch the early (7:50) train from Zagreb to Split. It was a nice enough train, but fairly tight, and they reserved us 2nd class seats (watch for Posted by Bleaklinson in Euro adventure | Oct 27, 2011
- Three delightful days in DubrovnikDubrovnik is magical. The fabled city walls and red rooves, the battle scars from the bombing in the war, the numerous bars, galleries, restaurants and delicious ice-cream.
The views from the top of the mountain provided picture perfect views of the Posted by ellenjd in A last minute European jaunt | Oct 25, 2011
- Sibenik and Lake Krka National ParkApparently they aren't allowed to put the numbers of the buildings on the street walls - makes life particularly difficult in finding one's accommodation! Wandering around Sibenik in the evening gave me the opportunity to appreciate why this particular to Posted by ellenjd in A last minute European jaunt | Oct 25, 2011
- LabinWell first I must say - so sorry for the long delay in getting to this post. It is most difficult to find the time to write and post pictures when no longer on vacation. I promised to Posted by purplebaptisia in Istria Croatia | Jul 6, 2011
- Pag Island, CroatiaAh, Croatia! We arrived at the ferry dock and had to join a massive queue to get to the island. It was quite a wait, but we had a good vantage point to see the island we would be calling Posted by EmShell in M&M hit the Big E's | Oct 6, 2011