- Plitvice Lakes National parkWe are up early again this morning, so that we can be in the park just after it opens at 07:00, hoping to be there before the main part of the masses. One of the benefits of staying in the Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jun 22, 2015
- Don’t pee into the wind or shop for a thongI was never a fan of counselling. It seems to be a modern scam taking advantage of those who have an unfortunate experience. Pay some money to a caring ear and feel gratified by sharing the memory. That was until Posted by Wheelspin in European Badlands | Jul 2, 2015
- Lake Bled - Plitvice National ParkToday is Homer's Birthday! Happy birthday to our sweet, funny, flamboyant friend Homie.
Just as we are leaving Bled, I spot a bird that grabs my interest – not sure what it Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jun 21, 2015
- Zagreb - Pula - RovinjDriving on the right, in a left hand drive car with manual gear change takes a little bit of getting used to – even as a passenger I tried to get in on the wrong side of the car; and Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jun 18, 2015
- Through the desert videoAfter some delay, I just uploaded a new video covering the highlights of the trip from Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Death Valley and Los Angeles. A must see for any Blade Runner fan!
Check it out:
https://youtu.be/lralkdFUbbs Posted by VukomanovicIgor in West Coast Galore | Jun 27, 2015
- Munich to Croatia[img=http://phot Posted by AliDaz2015 in Europe 2015 | Jun 24, 2015
- Croatian Island HoppingCroatia Island Hopping (June 6-12)
The tour of the Croatian Islands started at 12 pm on Sat, June 6th. As some of the Busabout guides had travelled with us on the Rhapsody Tour the previous week I knew who was going Posted by Lainey03 in 2015 European Adventure | Jun 20, 2015
- Dubrovnik, Croatia1. DAY IN DUBROVNIK
Arrive to Dubrovnik in the afternoon and check-in after 14:00h. You can explore the town on your own or join our guided tour of the city followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain Posted by Josip98 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- last day on the coast for nowFor our last full day in Split we had a slow start as there was a queue for the showers and since everyone else was checking out we went last. We met up with Christina and had brunch. Post brunch Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 8, 2015
- Last day of the tourSo the tour officially finished today after breakfast however most people had already gone their own way. We had to change to our new hostel.
Today we had to say goodbye to Elaine who went on her Croatia Island hopping trip Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 8, 2015
- Plitvice lakes
Today is our last full day on tour and we headed 10 mins down the road to Plitvice lakes. Plitvice lakes national park is one of the oldest national parks in southeast Europe and largest national park in Europe. It Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 8, 2015
- To croatia and beyond
This morning we had to say goodbye to some of our trip mates, and we gained some new ones for the last part of the trip. We only drove for 20 mins and then we stopped at Memento Park, it Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 7, 2015
- ZagrebFirst of all, for those who have been following my blog all along, I added "Day 2 in Dubrovnik" out of order, so although the dates now match up, a lot of people might have missed that entry! It has Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | May 22, 2015
- Mljet and MakarskaOn our 5th day of our cruise we stopped in a small town on the Croatian coast called Mljet. Being 4 nights deep into this busy party cruise, it was an appropriate time to have a lazy day off. I Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | May 21, 2015
- Day 1 in DubrovnikWe kicked off our third day of our Croatian coast cruise with ... wait for it... a swim, lunch and debriefing! We arrived in Dubrovnik for our two night stay, and the first day we opted out of any of Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | May 21, 2015
- Split, Hvar and KorculaWe flew in to Split, Croatia the afternoon of May 8 after a reunion with our Aussie friend, Dallan, on the plane. We knew we had an "upbeat" week ahead of us on our cruise, so we decided to take Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | May 18, 2015
- Croatia - DubrovnikWe flew out of England with Monarch Arilines on one of the strangest flights we've been on - there were a total of 16 passengers. Let's just say, we could easily stretch out!
Dubrovnik is a popular tourist destination for all Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Nov 4, 2014
- Croatia: Korcula and Dubrovnik
By the time we reached Korcula, we had already seen an amazing number of beautiful and unique cities from the Umbrian hills to the Veneto to Slovenia to Dalmatia. Nevertheless, Korcula was Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Feb 2, 2015
- She's back!!!
So I've been in Croatia for a few days. Upon arrival in London on my way her; Sapphire, my backpack, lost her way evidently. I check the route the airline sent her throug Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | Aug 6, 2014
- Eastern Europe, take 2So this is my second trek to Eastern Europe in my quest for global domination. Lets hope that the whole trip isn't as disastrous. So I get in the airport express bus and I'm nearing closer the airport Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | Jul 30, 2014
- Croatia: Rijeka and Plitvice Lakes
Rijeka was the next to last overnight stop on our itinerary to get settled. I waffled between Rijeka and Cres until the last minute, and then finally chickened out of tackling the island Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Jan 28, 2015
- Croatia: Rovinj and Istria
Once in Croatia, we were again flying half-blind because I didn't yet have a Croatian SIM. Once we arrived in Rovinj, our first order of business was to buy the SIM which ended up being a Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Jan 27, 2015
- Croatia: Split, Trogir, and Hvar
Split is the second-largest city in Croatia and no doubt is an exciting place to live and explore. For the vast majority of travelers, their experience of Split is limited to the enormous Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Jan 30, 2015
- Croatia: Zadar and Sibenik
An interesting thing about Zadar was that it was the first and the last time in our journey that I would locate our accommodation and our host without getting lost or delayed in any way. Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Jan 29, 2015
- HelloI am giving a little test to my first blog post on [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/|http://www.travellerspoint.com/]]. Posted by josipaiv in travel-chill | Dec 18, 2014