- Плитвицкие озера в ХорватииНациональный парк Плитвицкие озера – Хорватия
В центре Хорватии находится уникальный национальный парк Плитвицкие озера. С 1949 года Плитвицкие озера имеют статус национального парка. До 1958 года сюда никого не пускали, ну а в настоящее время здесь обор Posted by hrechkina in Плитвицкие озера в Хорватии | Sep 8, 2015
- Day 15Today we treated ourselves to breakfast at a cafe on the quayside. Then we headed to the beach for some more sunbathing and snorkelling. The girls wanted to go on the inflatable- a huge piece of plastic resembling total Posted by ThompsonHoliday in Interrailing 2015 | Aug 28, 2015
- Day 14Today we walked a bit further to a pebble beach. We arrived quite early and marked out our pitch with towels. The water was beautifully clear again and we saw sea urchins and sea cucumbers as well as fish. Posted by ThompsonHoliday in Interrailing 2015 | Aug 27, 2015
- Day 13Hi it's Ruth posting. It's my debut post so please bear with.
We woke up this morning and had a lie in. About an hour later we wandered around the town of Rovinj whilst Lucy lazily stayed in bed Posted by ThompsonHoliday in Interrailing 2015 | Aug 25, 2015
- Day 12A very eventful day today. With the exception of Lucy we were woken in the middle of the night by a very violent thunderstorm accompanied by torrential rain. Fortunately it had stopped by he time we caught the Posted by ThompsonHoliday in Interrailing 2015 | Aug 25, 2015
- Croatia - land of the lostZadar
Let me just start off by saying that the trip from Ljubljana to Zadar wasn't our most pleasant travel experience. We had to be up nice and early (4 am) for a 9 hour bus ride, and if that was Posted by nathanruth in Backpacks, Buses and Beyond | Aug 23, 2015
- DalmatiaOur plane flew due east from Edinburgh, over Amsterdam, Rotterdam, part of Germany, Innsbruck and Salzburg, before making a right hand turn and heading down the coast of Croatia, descending over the bright blue Adriatic Sea and the picturesque Posted by suel1960 in Sue's 2015 adventure continued | Aug 22, 2015
- Vienna to ZagrebThe weather finally changed today, and I gaher many Europeans are happy. Storms overnight, and rain for most of the day, with a top temperature of 18 C, although the rain stopped just as we arrived in Zagreb, and the Posted by HimalayanPeter in Churchward in Europe | Aug 17, 2015
- Pula As a place that had been recommended by a few people as a "must see" we decided to spent a full day in Pula. We managed to find a reasonable place to park and set out on our bikes to Posted by bywaterbyland in bywaterbyland | Sep 30, 2014
- Freedom camping in RasaAfter leaving Senj we needed to make a late visit to the hosptial as one of Felix's bandages had come off. By the time we were all done we realised it was unrealistic to head to Pula so managed to Posted by bywaterbyland in bywaterbyland | Sep 28, 2014
- An eventful day of the not so brilliant kind ....Over night it poured which made us feel SO lucky once again that it wasn't raining during our visit to Plitvice. We were hugely relieved to not get stuck in the mud at camp Borje but while we were filling Posted by bywaterbyland in bywaterbyland | Sep 28, 2014
- Plitvice Lakes Plitvice lakes was an absolute MUST on our bucket list. We stayed at "Camp Borje" which was in a lovely forest setting although due to heavy rain we very nearly got stuck in the mud upon arrival. Thankfully the day Posted by bywaterbyland in bywaterbyland | Sep 26, 2014
- Zaton holiday Resort - Nin After a full day in Trogir we did not arrive at Zaton holiday park until after dark but we were greeted by a HUGE resort complex that we were excited to discover the following day. We chose a premium pitch Posted by bywaterbyland in bywaterbyland | Sep 24, 2014
- Vranjica Belvedere and TrogirWe spent a slow, relaxed morning in our gorgeous spot and Jeremy had a swim in what we liked to think of as our private beach!
[img=h Posted by bywaterbyland in bywaterbyland | Sep 22, 2014
- Wonderfully accidental visit to IgraneYesterday was a long day and we had a lot of tidying and cleaning to do so we spent most of the morning at the campground, with some time for fooling about and playing with some GORGEOUS Vizla dogs belonging Posted by bywaterbyland in bywaterbyland | Sep 20, 2014
- From Ancona to Split to DubrovnikJeremy and I took advantage of the on board breakfast to help us wake up, and upon arrival we transferred the boys into the van whilst they slept. They woke up to a pretty awesome view of Croatian waters and Posted by bywaterbyland in bywaterbyland | Sep 19, 2014
- Sea day!!!!Talking and dining with others on the ship is a way of learning so much. Here are a few things I have learned.
1) selfie sticks have taken over the world! These infernal extensions of the cell phone are Posted by jonaway in Way to Turkey | Jul 26, 2015
- You say "ZA-dar"' I say Zader"Well, it is steamy here on the the verandah of cabin #5076. It is Monday morning, the start of a work week for some of you. For us the dawn brings us closer to Dubrovnik, Croatia which is Posted by jonaway in Way to Turkey | Jul 26, 2015
- Day 19 - Split (Plitvice Lakes) Today really was Bruce's day, as visiting Plitvice Lakes was his one real request for the whole trip. So, I am going to let him do most of the writing about it. All I will say is that it was Posted by ainsleyhughes in Ainsley & Bruce's European Holiday! | Jul 25, 2015
- Day 18 - Rome to Split[float=right][/float]Today the day had finally come where we were going to Croatia! Travelling to Croatia was the main reason we decided to start talking about this trip, and I know its something Bruce had been especially looking forward to. We Posted by ainsleyhughes in Ainsley & Bruce's European Holiday! | Jul 24, 2015
- rickommendationWe didn't leave the house until 4 in the afternoon. We had a leisurely day, waiting for our sore muscles to set in, and conveniently avoiding the sweltering heat hours. We waited for 5:00 so it wouldn't be scorching to Posted by LaurendeMatt in italy, the croatian coast, and amsterdam | Jul 10, 2015
- This is not Spot Pond!"We must go now, or we will die." our guide said matter-of-factly.
Sea kayaking, what a great idea! We paired up, two/per divorce-kayak. Since there were five of us, one had to go it alone. Matthew stepped up. He soon regretted Posted by LaurendeMatt in italy, the croatian coast, and amsterdam | Jul 9, 2015
- We may have lost Alfeo to the deckThe climb was worth it for the view. Our air-bnb apartment is high up the mountain (we took a cab) with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a deck, where we spent a lot of out time. It was Alfeo's favorite Posted by LaurendeMatt in italy, the croatian coast, and amsterdam | Jul 8, 2015
- A.I.S.Alfeo, Patricia and Maureen missed the flight. We all had our A.I.S. with T.I.P. on time at 5:30 a.m. (ass-in-seat, ticket-in-hand) when we left Ripa, but once we hit Rome in two different cars, things started to unfold. Add to Posted by LaurendeMatt in italy, the croatian coast, and amsterdam | Jul 7, 2015
- Split Getting photographs without the usual holiday crowds was proving extremely tricky yesterday, so this morning we get up at 06:00 to get out there while it is still reasonably quiet.
C Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jun 25, 2015