- Coral Bay, CyprusTo get to Cyprus we had a flight from Milan to Thessaloniki then a connecting flight to Larnaca which was annoyingly the wrong side of the island! However Cyprus is pretty small and after paying an extortionate price for Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Aug 7, 2013
- Haloumi, Chest Hair and Honey Boo Boo Child in CyprusI was in luck, it was still the season for sun tanning and middle-aged semi-nakedness when I arrived in Cyprus. A warm 32°C October day to melt my then British sensibilities and warm my cockles.
It seems, although part of the Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Mar 22, 2013
- Bye Bye Dubai!Thank you to all the people we have met over the past few years in Dubai, without you we wouldnt be leaving with the best memories ever and the biggest smiles on our faces. It woiuld definitely have been a Posted by Audleetravels in Audleetravels | Jan 26, 2013
- Sunny Cyprus!
Me at ancient kourion site.
Me ancient kourion site.
Me acient kourion si Posted by bstead in Traveltime in Europe | Sep 30, 2012
- Limassol, CyprusAfter a marathon of new cities these last few days, we decided to Limassol fairly easy and relaxed, which still ended up being a fantastic day. After a slower start from the ship, we had a long walk along the Posted by itengoredhair in (Professional) Global Nomads | Mar 31, 2012
- Cyprus - Paphos & surrounding areasMichael had been posted to Cyprus with the army for 6 months, and they gave each soldier there a grant for them to hire a villa for people to come and see them or to go home and see their Posted by viajero_chica in My journey around the world........ | Sep 12, 2011
- Limassol to GirneBefore we had even set foot ın Cyprus I was already mispronounciıng lımassol as lemon sole. Freudıan perhaps as I defınıtely had food on the braın salıvatıng over ımages of the best of greek and turkısh cuısıne wıthın one ısland. Posted by mrs lewis in Mariana and Rob's honeymoon adventure | Jun 12, 2011
- CyprusCyprus was kind of a last minute decision – due to the unrest in Egypt, and as opposed to going to Turkey a week early, we decided on a little detour via the "year round island"... Cyprus has a bit Posted by RobandEve in The Honeymooners | Apr 25, 2011
- test Posted by jaketester in The travel | Apr 6, 2011
- Exploring the Limassol City CentreToday I ventured onto a bus to travel a 7 km trip into Limassol city centre by buying a day pass for 2 Euros. Initially I thought of walking the distance but the outside temperature was over 25 degrees and Posted by Peter_E in Cyprus_Rome and Paris | Jan 5, 2011
- Conference Day at LimassolThe ICSEI Conference for 2011 started today and so John went one way and I explored the local region. We noted with shock and horror that Moni Power Station is less than a kilomter from the Le Meridien Hotel. Even Posted by Peter_E in Cyprus_Rome and Paris | Jan 4, 2011
- Limassol, Cyprus 3 January 2011After 42 hours or travel from Sydney to Limassol in shuttles, aeroplanes and airport lounges we arrived a little like the old grey mare. We left on Saturday 1/1/2011 at 1215 and airrived Monday 3/1/2011 0540 (Sydney time). Posted by Peter_E in Cyprus_Rome and Paris | Jan 3, 2011
- Cyprus - The Turkish North
Our next stop was the capital of Cyprus, Nicosia, which is a city that is interestingly split into two by a 'Green Line', a demilitarized zone maintained by the UN, and splits the Greek south of the Posted by JacChalky in Jac & Chalky's Excellent Adventure | Apr 27, 2010
- Cyprus - The Greek South
Cyprus, Cyprus, Cyprus... What a sunny and aquamarine island thee is. We landed in Larnaca airport very early in the morning after a 45-minute flight from Beirut (a 45-minute flight t Posted by JacChalky in Jac & Chalky's Excellent Adventure | Apr 25, 2010
- The white seaI’m writing this blog entry somewhere between Cyprus and Mersin, Turkey. So far it is my favorite place in the world, the Mediterranean. This trip has made me realize that I want to die somewhere on the coast of Mediterranean. Posted by gocebe in GÖÇEBE | Jul 20, 2009
- Hi!Tomorrow I will be starting an adventure around the world! I'm really looking forward to it and hope you will enjoy following me during the coming year in all the different places I will go to!! And the adventures and Posted by jujubee in 1 Year, 1 Backpack | Apr 19, 2009
- Travelling to a country that doesn't existTravelling to a country that doesn’t exist…
In April I am planning to go on holiday to a country that, by all accounts, does not officially exist!
The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (more widely known as the TRNC or just North Posted by Liv2Xplore in Travel to a country that doesn't exist | Mar 31, 2009
- CyprusHaving lived for six years in Cyprus I have a multitude of facts and tips which I can impart to any reader who would like them or would find them in any way helpful before their first trip to this Posted by flumps in Hong Kong visit | Dec 8, 2008
- Agia Napa - Cyprus
Agia Napa ( Ayia Napa - Αγία Νάπα ) – Cyprus.
Not too long ago Agia Napa was a small sleepy fishing village with a small harbour at the south coast of the island of Cyprus. In Posted by Kevrekidis in Kevrekidis | Oct 31, 2008
- Phinikoudes Beach
Phinikoudes is the most famous beach in Larnaca (Larnaka), Cyprus.
Phinikoudes ( Greek Φοινικούδες ) means small palm trees (now grown into very big palm trees) that were pla Posted by Kevrekidis in Kevrekidis | Jun 25, 2008
- Jet Ski Racing II
Larnaca – Cyprus.
©2008 Jordan Kevrekidis
Kevrekidis Photography at deviantART (http://kevrekidis.deviantart.com/gallery/) Posted by Kevrekidis in Kevrekidis | May 23, 2008
- Jet Ski Racing
Larnaca – Cyprus.
More images from Greece & Cyprus:
Kevrekidis Photography on deviantART (http://kevrekidis.deviantart.com/gallery/)
©2008 Jordan Kevrekidi Posted by Kevrekidis in Kevrekidis | May 20, 2008
- Divided Nicosia
Divided Nicosia I (http://kevrekidis.deviantart.com/art/Divided-Nicosia-I-83090276)
[url=ht Posted by Kevrekidis in Kevrekidis | Apr 26, 2008
- Saint Sophia - Selimiye Camii
Divided Nicosia VI (http://kevrekidis.deviantart.com/art/Divided-Nicosia-VI-83086624)
Former Cathedral of Saint Sophia, now a mosque (Selimiye Camii) in the Turki Posted by Kevrekidis in Kevrekidis | Apr 26, 2008
- An Archaeological Adventure DestinationDiscover Ancient Limassol – ruins and a mythical submerged city.
For a voyage into the past Explore Archaeological sites, castles, ruins, museums. Sites to see are the Gr Posted by lgeor in Cyprus Travel | Jun 14, 2007